Author Topic: Has anyone had a prediction that seemed impossible happen and by who  (Read 24193 times)

Offline Smiley1

I have tried like over 20. 

Here are the worst!!!
Braxton
Charlie
Jacqueline
Aliza
Asia
Ivy
Leo
Martina and her sister
Caleb
Elle
Tara
Napa
Indio
Pretty much all of them. I think they are all fake.

Are those all cp readers?

Offline MikeNY

Yes

Offline Smiley1

Yes

Maybe time to venture away from there.  Try some independent readers?

Offline MikeNY

A few people have told
Me about 2 different ones. I tried them. I'm waiting for a response

Offline PurpleRain

I had a huge prediction from uli last year. Very specific and she got the timeframe correct too.

Offline MikeNY

Isabella got the contact right. It was 3-4 months since we have spoke me and my ex. So not sure if it was luck or a gift. After that, nothing lol.

I haven't had much luck on there and I spent way to much money to go on that site again.

Offline Smiley1

I’ve had no luck on Cp at all.  For any predictions.  I’d step away from them as often it’s snow thing rather than planning. 

Offline MikeNY

http://erwannclairvoyant.com/ 

http://blackwitchcraftspells.com/

Look for the readings. Someone gave this to me. They are really cheap. Like $10 for 3 questions.

Offline court1130

Re: Has anyone had a prediction that seemed impossible happen and by who
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2020, 09:09:13 PM »
I read with Natasha and Venus more recently on CP and I thought they were good. They didn't feed me fairytales and everything they told me was accurate and realistic. Predictions are in line with other heavy hitters. I also strongly recommend Cleo and Skye. Both were GREAT for me. I didn't have to give any details and they were able to tune in very well. I can't speak to predictions just yet, but based on my readings with them, it's clear all four definitely have a gift.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 09:12:23 PM by court1130 »

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2020, 04:36:16 PM »
I read with Natasha and Venus more recently on CP and I thought they were good. They didn't feed me fairytales and everything they told me was accurate and realistic. Predictions are in line with other heavy hitters. I also strongly recommend Cleo and Skye. Both were GREAT for me. I didn't have to give any details and they were able to tune in very well. I can't speak to predictions just yet, but based on my readings with them, it's clear all four definitely have a gift.

Which one is better? Cleo or Skye? Whose prediction had come true for you?

Offline court1130

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2020, 10:35:25 PM »

So, my predictions are not until the end of the year, but the fact that both Cleo and Skye were able to pick up the situation accurately without anything leading information was pretty great. I cant necessarily pick one since both were detailed and the overall reading was good. HOWEVER, if I'm being totally honest, I would recommend saving your money. Lately, in an effort to save and still get my fix, I've been watching certain YouTube channels that offer monthly sign and pick a card readings. They've been equally as accurate and some even more so than my paid readings.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 11:42:47 AM by court1130 »

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2020, 03:55:31 AM »

So, my predictions are not until the end of the year, but the fact that both Cleo and Skye were able to pick up the situation accurately without anything leading information was pretty great. I cant necessarily pick one since both were detailed and the overall reading was good. HOWEVER, if I'm being totally honest, I would recommend saving your money. Lately, in an effort to save and still get my fix, I've been watching certain YouTube channels that offer monthly sign and pick a card readings. They've been equally as accurate and some even more so than my paid readings. Seriously, some verbatim what I've been told thru personal readings, INCLUDING TIMEFRAMES. So, my advice would be to look up pick a card readings on youtube and find readers that work for you. 222 Tarot, Queen of Cups Tarot, Emily Halifax Readings, Lumiere, and the Real Housewives of Tarot have been consistently accurate for me. Make sure you pick the first pile on screen that catches your eye to see if it resonates. No lie, my jaw actually dropped due to the accuracy of these readings, so I don't even spend money anymore. My intuition will lead me to what I need to hear and what I already know deep down. Sorry for the rant, but I hope this helps!

I know, that helps though. I feel Cleo is much more better than Skye.

Offline court1130

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2020, 11:38:54 AM »
it's crazy how many people say CP sucks because they're actually one of the few platforms, other than Psychic Power Network, that vets their psychics. In fact, Psychic Power had my cousin read for 3 different people prior to hiring her. Not sure how CP tests their applicants though. Keen does NOT vet their psychics.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2020, 12:05:31 PM »
it's crazy how many people say CP sucks because they're actually one of the few platforms, other than Psychic Power Network, that vets their psychics. In fact, Psychic Power had my cousin read for 3 different people prior to hiring her. Not sure how CP tests their applicants though. Keen does NOT vet their psychics.

It's a selling point to say they're tested. It doesn't mean they have to pass the test to be hired. Also, unless they are hiring people 6 months after their test, they aren't testing them on future predictions,  just past and present. Most customers don't go to psychics to know their past and present.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 12:15:48 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2020, 11:47:20 PM »
Cookie randomly told me I would be sued for credit card debt. I hadn’t even been talking to her about that, she just blurted it out one day. She predicted when I would be served, a court case, a continuance, then a payment plan. She kept pushing me to do something about it before it was too late. She freaked me out so bad I went into consolidating and paid extra to have a lawyer in case of legal issues. Well, 6 weeks later, I was served and it went exactly as she said. Thankfully, I was prepared and my lawyer handled it and settled the case.

**oh whoops I didn’t realize this was for CP...oh well. It’s still a good story. I’ve never had anyone on CP amaze me. LOL