Author Topic: Has anyone had a prediction that seemed impossible happen and by who  (Read 23829 times)

Offline MikeNY

Yes

Offline TeaAndCookies

Do you think it’s time to move away from c p readers to gain some perspective?

I needed to see this today. Thank you, Smiley1. I’ve cut way down on calls. I need to take care of stuff in my own way and not be influenced by all these people.

Offline simsim

What about Ben? Many people rave that his accurate. His the only psychic for me that just by giving him a name he nailed my whole situation to the T.

Predictions still pending because my reading is fresh

Offline Freefinally

What about Ben? Many people rave that his accurate. His the only psychic for me that just by giving him a name he nailed my whole situation to the T.

I’ve only read with him once...nailed everything with nothing but a name...& he told me that maybe I was spending a little bit too much on psychics lol.  His predictions are still pending but I really liked talking to him.  And his predictions lined up with most other readers...so I still have a couple months for things to play out

Offline simsim

I’ve only read with him once...nailed everything with nothing but a name...& he told me that maybe I was spending a little bit too much on psychics lol.  His predictions are still pending but I really liked talking to him.  And his predictions lined up with most other readers...so I still have a couple months for things to play out

I had a similar experience. Talked to him once from a new account and just by giving him my name name and OP and I only asked what he see’s for us... he started talking and wouldn’t stop LOL.

I didn’t even talk and he picked up on everything!!! I haven’t been this kind blown in years.

He picked up my emotional state, and told me what he sees for me and my POI which was a reunion this June. he picked up on my POI family issues, fear of family, third person, then far to telling me my POI still lives at home and is moving out this summer, and more personal stuff that I can’t disclose here.

I was shocked by the stuff he picked up on the now, which gives me hopes his right about my POI feelings towards me and that the person will be back wanting me once they resolve the 3rd person issue and family stuff.

So I’m hopeful that stuff will manifest. Aka POI comes to me.

I don’t rely on timing but I will keep you updated if this comes to pass. Based on what he picked up and told me this dude is clearly gifted because he didn’t even ask for any info from me.

Offline MikeNY

So I tried that Kisha person from the website. Won't know till the summer. But after today. I think all the psychics tried are wrong.

Zitta wrong
 Colin wrong
Martina wrong. Pretty much all
Of them are
Wrong

Offline calibabe

Ben sucks, nothing happened.

Offline Esse

The only person who has had an impossible prediction come in for me was Micah but he isn't on CP.

Luna/Tulsa/Cleo are good on CP - the rest i really would not read with again.

Offline calibabe

The only person who has had an impossible prediction come in for me was Micah but he isn't on CP.

Yes Micah is good and also saw a prediction that was hard to believe but it happened!

Offline tellmewhy

Yes’! Yona and Kisha

Yes Micah is good and also saw a prediction that was hard to believe but it happened!

Offline jolimano

Is Micah: Micahs Readings on Keen?

Offline Freefinally

Micah is on kisha’s website...clairvoyantchat.com

Offline TeaAndCookies

I agree. Tulsa and Cleo are two of the better readers on there. I recently tried some new readers: Tobias, Leandre, Elsa, Thor, Albion, and others whose CP names I can’t remember. Big nope on all. I requested refunds on all those readings.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 02:58:48 PM by TeaAndCookies »

Offline Smiley1

So I tried that Kisha person from the website. Won't know till the summer. But after today. I think all the psychics tried are wrong.

Zitta wrong
 Colin wrong
Martina wrong. Pretty much all
Of them are
Wrong

Who have you tried away from CP

Offline MikeNY

I have tried like over 20. 

Here are the worst!!!
Braxton
Charlie
Jacqueline
Aliza
Asia
Ivy
Leo
Martina and her sister
Caleb
Elle
Tara
Napa
Indio
Pretty much all of them. I think they are all fake.

anything