Author Topic: Anyone get predictions on Covid 19?  (Read 12660 times)

Offline Jellybean123

Re: Anyone get predictions on Covid 19?
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2020, 01:29:43 PM »
She is the worst. Extremely fake. lol  what a wackjob.

Well when asking about my future love life, a psychic told me not to worry because I will die of the Corona Virus

wow are you serious omg! I hope you are ok and preventing that prediction from happening!

I'm not too worried, the reader was about as fake as they come!!!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2020, 08:45:38 PM »
Well when asking about my future love life, a psychic told me not to worry because I will die of the Corona Virus
That is just maliciously cruel and so unnecessary. Who was the reader?

Psychic Chrissy LOOOOOL

Wow what an ASS!!

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2020, 11:07:46 PM »

Pardon my language but WHO IN THE FUCK SAYS THAT TO ANYONE PERIOD?!.... Oh wait, just saw your reply...  Goodness grief people are insane

LMAOOOOO I AM SHOOK! What a psycho. Sending you all the peace, love and healthy vibes. She has no power. She’s an idiot.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2020, 02:10:14 AM »

Pardon my language but WHO IN THE FUCK SAYS THAT TO ANYONE PERIOD?!.... Oh wait, just saw your reply...  Goodness grief people are insane

LMAOOOOOOOOOO , she needs to go. Garbage lol
I would’ve told her to eat sardines omg ppl are off their rockers. Deffinitely not going to happen. I know first hand it’s something to recover from and even if you were to catch it, you will be okay

Offline bee.23

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2020, 02:12:37 AM »
So, in essence, no reader saw the novel coronavirus happening. No one saw it specifically or as large as it has become. All they saw was some surrounding issues with coming together with other people as some sort of delay.

Exactly! My point... which in a way is cause to be concerned. Because it’s indicative that their predictions were affected by the virus in regards to future events. So it was all along a factor, without them even really seeing the actual virus

Offline SarahM

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2020, 04:28:56 AM »

I would’ve told her to eat sardines omg ppl are off their rockers. Deffinitely not going to happen. I know first hand it’s something to recover from and even if you were to catch it, you will be okay

LMFAAAOO WAIT WHAT? Why the hell would someone say that

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2020, 04:47:57 AM »

LMFAAAOO WAIT WHAT? Why the hell would someone say that

That's such an evil thing to say?? I used to watch her videos but she really does give off really negative and bad vibes and it was annoying seeing her dramatic community posts show up on my Youtube feed so I've stopped. I feel like she's just projecting her own personal issues in a lot of her readings. And I saw that she came back to this forum recently to try and harass people, so I guess that confirmed some things... Honestly, if she does have a gift, it seems like she's using it more for fame rather than for good.

Her nasty attitude and reputation aside, I forgot that when I first stumbled upon her channel, I actually got a 12 month forecast with her back in December/January. She told me that between March - June, I should watch my spending more carefully and budget more, which I thought was weird because I have a stable salaried job and I have a good amount saved up and I had no plans to make any big purchases or to go on any trips. She also said that I'd be more drawn to spirituality. It didn't make sense, but I recently started reading about spirituality more and dusted off my tarot cards again after months of not using them, and now we have this global pandemic happening right now. I still have my job, but who knows how long this will all last  :(

I don't know if this is just a coincidence/lucky guess or if she's actually gifted with a nasty attitude, but I thought it was interesting.

Offline tshine17

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2020, 01:39:11 AM »
Nobody predicted the virus with me, but Kisha predicted a time of “financial concern”. I’m an essential worker, but my 401k and my investments have taken a HUGE hit.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2020, 06:32:45 PM »
Nobody predicted the virus with me, but Kisha predicted a time of “financial concern”. I’m an essential worker, but my 401k and my investments have taken a HUGE hit.

Yona predicted a tower for me which is financial related. She told me that I would be pissed off more than anything but I would be able to problem-solve around the situation and find other work to make up for the money loss. I'm also an essential healthcare worker but I'm a contractor. All my shifts got cancelled in the outpatient's clinic but I have been able to pick up some random shifts at the hospital and assisted living facilities. The process itself has been disruptive with lots of chaos and changes. My investments also took a hit. She never mentioned what would influence this change though.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2020, 07:53:35 AM »
I’ve just remembered a reader that I haven’t used out a call out on Instagram asking for anyone he read for late last year to contact him.   Turns out he or telling people The Spanish are coming.  Have you friends or family in Spain.  This apparently happened in most readings in December and he couldn’t understand it.  Now he thinks maybe and he’s not certain that this is a version of the Spanish flu

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2020, 02:26:37 AM »
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/81b14a8a38c5848b6fe3a1b346483803?client=news&fbclid=IwAR0OMjWSx8bCLCKfOgs0OnndPCB1NM8xrgyazoczYYufxC4BkpJsHM6u2DE

This Indian astrologer who happens to be a kid predicted the pandemic 8 months ago.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2020, 03:27:05 AM »
https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/81b14a8a38c5848b6fe3a1b346483803?client=news&fbclid=IwAR0OMjWSx8bCLCKfOgs0OnndPCB1NM8xrgyazoczYYufxC4BkpJsHM6u2DE

This Indian astrologer who happens to be a kid predicted the pandemic 8 months ago.

Wow - this article was amazing - thank you for sharing

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2020, 05:17:47 PM »
If anybody gets Gaylene/Abundant Visions emails she sent this out last night:

"FYI - I have had a lot of questions regarding the Coronavirus. I have done some extensive looking into my cards and find that after about 2-3 weeks there will be a calming down of the panic. Normalcy will be restored along with health in 5. That could be as quick as 5 weeks or as long as 5 months. Please be safe when out. People are going nuts out there. It's understandable. People are panicked. I myself got into a funk about it over the weekend and was very depressed yesterday. ((which is why I wasn't available)) :/ After talking with my Guides I feel a lot better."

I got the email too, hopefully she's right

I don't believe she's correct with this based on what's happening in the world.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2020, 09:32:24 PM »
If anybody gets Gaylene/Abundant Visions emails she sent this out last night:

"FYI - I have had a lot of questions regarding the Coronavirus. I have done some extensive looking into my cards and find that after about 2-3 weeks there will be a calming down of the panic. Normalcy will be restored along with health in 5. That could be as quick as 5 weeks or as long as 5 months. Please be safe when out. People are going nuts out there. It's understandable. People are panicked. I myself got into a funk about it over the weekend and was very depressed yesterday. ((which is why I wasn't available)) :/ After talking with my Guides I feel a lot better."

I got the email too, hopefully she's right

I don't believe she's correct with this based on what's happening in the world.

Dunno. I def feel like the sheer panic of 3 weeks ago has subsided. At least where I live.

We're in a lockdown but no one is panic buying anymore, people are fairly calm and adjusting to the 'new normal'... outside has a much less "THE WORLD IS ENDING" vibe to it than it did last month

Luck you! I live in CA and people here are still panicking. My own roommates refuse to let me see my own boyfriend who lives five minutes away (despite the fact that he hasn't left his house in three weeks either). I think for us though this week is our worst yet -- they actually send out notifications (at least in our city) to avoid grocery shopping for the week.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2020, 12:39:44 AM »
Luck you! I live in CA and people here are still panicking. My own roommates refuse to let me see my own boyfriend who lives five minutes away (despite the fact that he hasn't left his house in three weeks either). I think for us though this week is our worst yet -- they actually send out notifications (at least in our city) to avoid grocery shopping for the week.

Well, what was the point in this? Grocery stores have implemented safe practices just like everyone else. They are limiting the number of people that can come inside at one time, they can only enter one side and exit the other door, they put up plastic partitions in front of the cashers, and have you bag your own items if you bring in your own bags. Some of them also wipe down your buggy beforehand and provide wipes when you enter the store. It has got to be a pain wearing a mask all day long.

anything