Author Topic: Anyone get predictions on Covid 19?  (Read 12650 times)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: Anyone get predictions on Covid 19?
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2020, 12:51:42 AM »
Luck you! I live in CA and people here are still panicking. My own roommates refuse to let me see my own boyfriend who lives five minutes away (despite the fact that he hasn't left his house in three weeks either). I think for us though this week is our worst yet -- they actually send out notifications (at least in our city) to avoid grocery shopping for the week.

Well, what was the point in this? Grocery stores have implemented safe practices just like everyone else. They are limiting the number of people that can come inside at one time, they can only enter one side and exit the other door, they put up plastic partitions in front of the cashers, and have you bag your own items if you bring in your own bags. Some of them also wipe down your buggy beforehand and provide wipes when you enter the store. It has got to be a pain wearing a mask all day long.

THANK YOU!!! I didn't understand this either because the few times I have gone to get groceries, they've done everything you've mentioned above. I can't speak for other places but the grocery store that's walking distance from my house also added an additional safe practice of not accepting cash for the time being. They're being extra careful so I just didn't understand it. Even when you look up any articles regarding this none of them mention a specific reason on why we need to be careful this week.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2020, 01:13:00 AM »
Luck you! I live in CA and people here are still panicking. My own roommates refuse to let me see my own boyfriend who lives five minutes away (despite the fact that he hasn't left his house in three weeks either). I think for us though this week is our worst yet -- they actually send out notifications (at least in our city) to avoid grocery shopping for the week.

Well, what was the point in this? Grocery stores have implemented safe practices just like everyone else. They are limiting the number of people that can come inside at one time, they can only enter one side and exit the other door, they put up plastic partitions in front of the cashers, and have you bag your own items if you bring in your own bags. Some of them also wipe down your buggy beforehand and provide wipes when you enter the store. It has got to be a pain wearing a mask all day long.

THANK YOU!!! I didn't understand this either because the few times I have gone to get groceries, they've done everything you've mentioned above. I can't speak for other places but the grocery store that's walking distance from my house also added an additional safe practice of not accepting cash for the time being. They're being extra careful so I just didn't understand it. Even when you look up any articles regarding this none of them mention a specific reason on why we need to be careful this week.

They are advising everyone to avoid going out (most commonly grocery stores) for the next 1-2 weeks because it appears the infection and death rate is peaking in the highest hit areas. This apex could go either way depending on our behavior. It could plateau now if we all isolate completely or it good increase exponentially if we slack. It's a critical time in the US outbreak.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2020, 01:24:40 AM »

They are advising everyone to avoid going out (most commonly grocery stores) for the next 1-2 weeks because it appears the infection and death rate is peaking in the highest hit areas. This apex could go either way depending on our behavior. It could plateau now if we all isolate completely or it good increase exponentially if we slack. It's a critical time in the US outbreak.

Very true! I remember reading somewhere that both NY and CA started plateauing a few days ago. I guess this means that people are finally starting to listen. Although it's still too early to predict anything, let's hope people continue to stay in so that we can stomp this virus out, and get back to "regular" life sooner rather than later.

Offline Kate

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2020, 09:21:06 AM »
Just curious if anyone is interested in sharing predictions made currently on virus like length, when life returns to normal, impacts etc.

Back in September last year, Cookie told me I would be spending more time at home, and entertaining at home.  To give some context, I HATE spending lots of time at home.  I find it hard to work from home etc - I'm single, I like to be out and about...So, I asked her why, and she couldn't see.. The only thing I could think of was if I were ill.. but she didn't see that, she said I looked "relaxed" and would buy "a pot" and entertain at home. Anyway, All coming true now of course.  The pot was a coffee pot :)
I spoke to her a few times recently.  She sees the whole thing going on for 6-12 months. but when it first started, she told me she saw a bunch of bad things happening, not just this - ibut bad weather events also etc.  In other words - it's bad for the whole year..

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2020, 05:20:18 PM »
I think Kisha may have seen this pandemic in my last general email reading:

[In the next 6-12 months there is going to be a change to a contract or agreement that will bring a change you are not going to be prepared for. I am seeing the image of a tornado or cyclone that seems to pick up speed over time. This is going to be a situation that maybe brewing for a while, and the outcome is lingering and uncertain. Even though there is some warning because you will already know a change is possible you won’t know the magnitude or exactly when/if the change will occur. You will be made whole again after this unexpected change within a period of “4”. This could be 4 weeks after the news or possibly the month of April. It will be more of a brief blow, but not anything majorly devastating just disappointing more than anything. I do not know what this pertains to exactly other than a contractual change.
]

I'm not sure about the "contract" reference, but if you consider it in a more general term (as opposed to legal), the rest seems spot on. Considering this was from August 2019, even the timing (February to August 2020) is accurate. Kind of creepy. 😳

Offline bee.23

« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2020, 07:34:11 AM »
Hey guys, I just wanted to chime in, and tell you what I received personally from spirit. I am a reader, and when this broke out, sometime around end of FEB/early March, I was trying to gain insight, because I was pretty sick at the time. I asked my cards predictions about the condition, and also what the future had in store world wide. A little back info: I’m a nanny and my employer had a coworker that traveled abroad in February and when she returned, they were in contact with each other. They both became ill shortly after, then her kids got sick, and eventually me. It was an exceptionally upsetting time and I was stunned to be one to experience something like this, as I quite frankly never get sick and haven’t in years. Felt like it was bad luck, because though many individuals have it, many more seem not to. My body was not fighting it off well, and I had symptoms for around 6 weeks. Eventually I developed pneumonia, and just the whole ordeal was not pleasant. I am now tested negative and recovered at home and doing well, apart from a persistent right lung pain ever since this happened. But during that time I was basically freaking out, and was consulting my cards to ensure guidance and peace of mind. I remember asking if  I would recover and received the answer that I would. But was indicated that it would get worse before it got better (which supposedly you could say is true due to the pneumonia). I asked as well, how this would affect globally the world, and received the same answer, it would get much worse before it got better + millions would be infected. When business started shutting down in early March, I  asked when life would return to normal in the sense of business opening back up and spirit told me not until end of spring/SUMMER. I was perplexed at the time because I thought things would open back up in March/April... as everyone seemed to think so. But that didn’t seem to be the case. I am hoping the best for this situation, and for all of us, but wanted to share that info in case some are expecting normalcy sooner. And hope this is the one time, the cards fail with validity, because if it’s true, we certainly have a long way to go before there’s a sense of normal again. End of spring/summer takes us any time between (JUNE-SEPTEMBER). And I received the message that there would still be economic problems for a year or more following that.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 07:35:57 AM by bee.23 »

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2020, 02:13:38 AM »
So since I had nothing else to do I was going back thru my old readings and I read with Kinter on CP June of 2019 and she said that something big was coming in the spring that the universe was going to be shaking people up, pushing them to make the changes they don’t want to make and they won’t be protected from the dark side. Said now was the time to try to erase karma.  I had totally forgotten about it until I was reading over my notes.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2020, 02:47:31 AM »
So since I had nothing else to do I was going back thru my old readings and I read with Kinter on CP June of 2019 and she said that something big was coming in the spring that the universe was going to be shaking people up, pushing them to make the changes they don’t want to make and they won’t be protected from the dark side. Said now was the time to try to erase karma.  I had totally forgotten about it until I was reading over my notes.

Yep, Kisha said something similar to me in my reading from last summer.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2020, 03:13:14 AM »
Miss Ann also told me last September that “the spring would bring a holding pattern and everything will feel like it is on pause through mid-summer”.

pfizer

« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2020, 04:19:01 AM »
i had a reading with Sandi Camara on 10th Feb and she was the onoy one told me there will be few months very slow then things starts running again at June.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2020, 03:49:04 PM »
An astrologer I follow goes to astrologer meetings and they look ahead for things to come using their astrological knowledge. They did see signs of a pandemic, there was a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDHCOzqPVbk&list=LLTavzPkgltaKQBO4QL1ymjQ&index=75&t=0s

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2020, 08:53:13 AM »
Cookie told me in August 2019 that I'd be working as a consultant from a home office.  Thought she was crazy.... no intention of leaving my job and I like leaving work at work not bringing it home..... shift to March and isolated at home -  and I'm on the phone all day consulting to businesses on how they can get through this.

Angelic Dream had similar career reading... change of scenery but she read it as changing jobs and home being more involved.  This was in January 2020.

I only wish they could be just as accurate with POI predictions ....

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2020, 09:39:13 PM »
Looking back Yona Farrell predicted COVID-19 pandemic. I got my reading in early February 2020 and my opening cards talked about health, government and specifically The Wheel of Fortune and a cycle of changes that was “national picture” and many people from society feeling vulnerable and emotional. Yona specifically said she saw this happening around February and March 2020. Of course, my reading didn’t make sense at the time and I thought she was wrong, but Yona was very accurate.

Yona commented on an COVID-19 inquiry on her Facebook page on March 29, 2020: “The virus has shown up in people's readings as a "Wheel of Fortune " situation; A sequence of events that is outside of an individual's control that brings about long term changes. The actual impact of this situation is different in each person's spread. For some it is worrying and disruptive, for others the impact is sadly much more serious. I find it somewhat reassuring though that this is NOT being shown as a "Tower" event.”

My astrologer knew something big politically and socially would disrupt our lives in 2020 due to the Saturn-Pluto conjunction which happens every 34 years or so. She talked a lot about it in my astrology classes back in October and November 2019 and also wrote a blog post about it and could see it in the transits for my city too.

anything