Author Topic: Anyone get predictions on Covid 19?  (Read 12648 times)

Offline aries1995

Re: Anyone get predictions on Covid 19?
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2020, 12:43:23 PM »

[/quote]

Oh no I hope it doesnt affect youguys!
[/quote]

The thoughts been running through my head for days 🙈 seem ok at the moment though 👍🏽

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2020, 06:18:41 PM »

Oh no I hope it doesnt affect youguys!

The thoughts been running through my head for days 🙈 seem ok at the moment though 👍🏽

He could have just been seeing the event itself that caused respiratory issues and not knowing it was an event. Could just be he saw hospitals and respiratory issues that perhaps you and the other person would be concerned about? Idk.

Offline hope36

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2020, 01:05:29 AM »
I posted this on Yona's thread, but she predicted this in my reading in 2019 Dec.

From the reading: "There are events happening in the world that are outside of your control, not in a horrible way for you but it's global. Its how we get impacted even though we have no control over it. Its a huge card, and its linking the prediction back to me (me=yona), so you will recognize this prediction when it happens"
Following that, she also predicted a temporary break in communication with a specific person, and that's happening right now because of the lockdown (definitely a break in communication, as I do not interact with this specific person via text/social media/anything else other than in person)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2020, 07:58:49 AM »
Kind of, yes. She didn’t explain it directly but I’ll tell you my story.

I had a reading probably a month or so ago with my usual reader. My purpose for that specific reading was for my career, not my love life like it usually is. I told her my name and before I could ask her my question she asked if I had a girl trip planned. I told her yes and that it would be at the end of April. My reader told me that things between me and my guy would completely stable AFTER that trip. This reading was back in February and she told me that next month (March) we wouldn’t see each other much despite us still being together. Now this was confusing at the time because I see my POI 3-5 times a week. However after the coronavirus came out I realized that she was SPOT ON. My POI went to Italy, got it there, and tested positive. He flew back a few days into March, so the first week and a half I didn’t see him. I however did see him two weekends ago but didn’t remember til the next day that it hadn’t been the full 14 days yet and that I may possibly have it. This was the first and only time I’ve seen my POI all of March despite us texting or calling each other everyday. To make a long story short I started getting mild symptoms and was able to get tested last week. Today the test came back positive (I’m doing fine, please don’t worry) and the doctor said I would have to take two additional weeks to quarantine myself — which means I don’t see my POI until April. My reader then mentioned that April my POI would be stressing for most of the month about work (his work is affected due to this). So while my reader didn’t specifically say there’s a virus, judging from what she told me it seems as though the virus will flatten out sometime towards mid or end of April.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 08:03:39 AM by _sydney_vicious_ »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2020, 05:55:38 PM »
Psychic Will told me My son would get a new job with lots of money. Well he started a new job 4 months ago and I assumed it was that. He was told a week ago his last day is 3/31. He is looking for a new gig.

He also told me I would have to cancel a trip home to the uk I wanted to take end of May beginning of June. I have a week off the week before the Bank Holiday. Yes, I was going to go home. 

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2020, 04:00:16 AM »
Kind of, yes. She didn’t explain it directly but I’ll tell you my story.

I had a reading probably a month or so ago with my usual reader. My purpose for that specific reading was for my career, not my love life like it usually is. I told her my name and before I could ask her my question she asked if I had a girl trip planned. I told her yes and that it would be at the end of April. My reader told me that things between me and my guy would completely stable AFTER that trip. This reading was back in February and she told me that next month (March) we wouldn’t see each other much despite us still being together. Now this was confusing at the time because I see my POI 3-5 times a week. However after the coronavirus came out I realized that she was SPOT ON. My POI went to Italy, got it there, and tested positive. He flew back a few days into March, so the first week and a half I didn’t see him. I however did see him two weekends ago but didn’t remember til the next day that it hadn’t been the full 14 days yet and that I may possibly have it. This was the first and only time I’ve seen my POI all of March despite us texting or calling each other everyday. To make a long story short I started getting mild symptoms and was able to get tested last week. Today the test came back positive (I’m doing fine, please don’t worry) and the doctor said I would have to take two additional weeks to quarantine myself — which means I don’t see my POI until April. My reader then mentioned that April my POI would be stressing for most of the month about work (his work is affected due to this). So while my reader didn’t specifically say there’s a virus, judging from what she told me it seems as though the virus will flatten out sometime towards mid or end of April.

So I need to add an update to this. I had another reading with this same reader today - below is what happened.

I had mentioned a few posts up that I came into contact with someone who had coronavirus. That happened while I was out of town so when I returned home I told my roommates as soon as possible. One roommate was fine with my telling her. Another was upset but then came around. But the third was and still is pissed. I really don’t know why she’s even mad since I’d rather tell them than not. Anywho it’s been two weeks since I told them and that roommate completely ignored me when I said hi to her the other day.  So I reached out for a reading for guidance on this. My reader told me that my roommate is super pissed at me despite knowing that I didn’t intentionally come into contact with the person who had the virus. My reader mentioned that my roommate is reaching because she’s scared due to the virus - due to this she’ll be cold towards me for awhile. She mentioned that towards the middle of April my roommate will be living somewhere else temporarily. I don’t know my roommate’s plan but this could happen since she’s a nanny and has spent a week with her client’s children while the parents were away. She then mentioned my relationship with my roommate would stable on/after April 28th/29th. I’m now even more convinced this virus will either be gone by then - or at the very least things will settle down with the virus.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2020, 11:17:09 PM »
I had a reader say I’d be waiting inpatiently for time to pass to see family and friends as I’d be away from them and for some reason unable to see them.  I’d be watching the calendar for a date.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2020, 03:44:34 AM »
I had a reader saying that me and my poi would be hermitting away from each other...I was like ‘yeah he does that sometimes but we just got back on track’ and she was certain it was coming up in a few weeks (my reading was February 17th) and that things wouldn’t get completely back to normal until mid April or May. She also picked up that I was planning a trip but couldn’t see how I was getting there. She took it to mean that how ever I decided to go would be fine...same outcome. Now I know she couldn’t see how I was going becuz I’m not going.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2020, 03:56:37 AM »
So, in essence, no reader saw the novel coronavirus happening. No one saw it specifically or as large as it has become. All they saw was some surrounding issues with coming together with other people as some sort of delay.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2020, 04:10:43 AM »
Well when asking about my future love life, a psychic told me not to worry because I will die of the Corona Virus

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2020, 04:18:58 AM »
Well when asking about my future love life, a psychic told me not to worry because I will die of the Corona Virus

wow are you serious omg! I hope you are ok and preventing that prediction from happening!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2020, 04:20:26 AM »
So, in essence, no reader saw the novel coronavirus happening. No one saw it specifically or as large as it has become. All they saw was some surrounding issues with coming together with other people as some sort of delay.

Yep, kinda crazy huh

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2020, 06:09:08 AM »
That is just maliciously cruel and so unnecessary. Who was the reader?

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2020, 06:13:26 AM »
That is just maliciously cruel and so unnecessary. Who was the reader?

Psychic Chrissy LOOOOOL

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2020, 06:16:40 AM »

wow are you serious omg! I hope you are ok and preventing that prediction from happening!

I'm not too worried, the reader was about as fake as they come!!!!