Author Topic: Anyone get predictions on Covid 19?  (Read 12621 times)

beachgal214

Anyone get predictions on Covid 19?
« on: March 17, 2020, 05:41:17 PM »
Just curious if anyone is interested in sharing predictions made currently on virus like length, when life returns to normal, impacts etc.

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Anyone get predictions on Covid 19?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 07:41:32 PM »
Yep, Bill gates in 2015

Offline PsyGurl

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 02:50:26 PM »
I thought most of the readers, at least on Keen, say they can’t read on health/medical issues?

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 05:03:08 PM »
I don't know that I would trust anyone with this. HOWEVER, I would like to say that I had a reading with Kisha back on February 4, 2020 and she told me my ex would speak to me about some sort of health concern. And, yes, he's talking about this corona virus a lot as he's panicked about it and asking me for all kinds of advice as to how to boost the immune system and about antiviral herbs lol. So, I don't know that it counts that she saw covid 19 but she saw health concerns.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 06:06:44 PM »
If anybody gets Gaylene/Abundant Visions emails she sent this out last night:

"FYI - I have had a lot of questions regarding the Coronavirus. I have done some extensive looking into my cards and find that after about 2-3 weeks there will be a calming down of the panic. Normalcy will be restored along with health in 5. That could be as quick as 5 weeks or as long as 5 months. Please be safe when out. People are going nuts out there. It's understandable. People are panicked. I myself got into a funk about it over the weekend and was very depressed yesterday. ((which is why I wasn't available)) :/ After talking with my Guides I feel a lot better."

I got the email too, hopefully she's right

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2020, 06:21:31 PM »
What about BIG Astrologers?   I know that sometimes they do big yearly predictions?   Anything?   Anyone follow any?  I follow steve judd

beachgal214

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2020, 10:10:04 PM »
Thank you guys!!!

Yes saw Gaylenes - and Theawakened - that makes total sense and is what my intuition tells me too :)

Thanks for chiming!!!

Offline jas

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2020, 10:11:25 PM »
Leslie Hale, on Keen, has been saying for almost one year that 2020 was going to be a rough year.  She is an astrologer and she wrote sever pieces, which you can find on her page, about what is going on.  She did not predict a virus but she kept saying that something that would be world-altering was going to happen.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2020, 10:33:20 PM »
What about BIG Astrologers?   I know that sometimes they do big yearly predictions?   Anything?   Anyone follow any?  I follow steve judd

Nope, nothing at all. I follow the Astro twins and zero monthly or yearly predictions addressed anything pandemic level for my sign

I love Steve Judd!!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2020, 12:58:21 AM »

Nope, nothing at all. I follow the Astro twins and zero monthly or yearly predictions addressed anything pandemic level for my sign

I love Steve Judd!!

His January prediction is pretty in point....

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2020, 03:17:37 AM »
Leslie Hale, on Keen, has been saying for almost one year that 2020 was going to be a rough year.  She is an astrologer and she wrote sever pieces, which you can find on her page, about what is going on.  She did not predict a virus but she kept saying that something that would be world-altering was going to happen.
Oh god she was general as f! that is one of the reasons I detest her. I doubt she could predict the color of her underwear. I believe she is known for making blanket statements with the hope that something works or sticks. Just awful.

Offline jas

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2020, 11:00:20 AM »
HK - she is an astrologer not a psychic.  I was speaking to the articles she wrote last year which addressed what would happen this year.  I really can't speak to her predictive abilities.  But if anyone wanted to go back and read what she wrote it is still there.

Your reaction to her is strong so it must have been bad.  Hope you found others who worked for you.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 11:47:59 AM by jas »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2020, 03:03:48 AM »
The only 2 readers that saw anything related to this is Delores and Cookie. But indirectly.

Cookie told me - with my current POI that "from March - May, he could be depressed, and there is something happening at his home, something about home. ....and you are asking him if he is ok"

Kid you not, he randomly asked me if any of my readers saw this virus, and he mentioned on his own "Could this be the March - May thing?" funny I was going to tell him I think so! Because we both have been randomly texting each other "are you ok"....and we are staying home...and
here I was thinking that it had to do with something else...

Delores - (numerologist )

She told me that I was in my 9 year, a year of ENDINGS, she said everything as I know it will end and I could hear of someone dying (no shit, many people at that)...she said that this would be a difficult year...

But no one specifically saw the virus itself AT ALL..

The thing is, I asked Cookie what happens after May - she said she saw me and him going out...
so I saw something earlier in this thread about how Gaylene saw a 5 - 5 weeks or Months....well 5 is May and in 5 weeks it would put us in May....

I wonder....
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 09:31:28 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline aries1995

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2020, 09:28:16 AM »
Not sure if this counts but I had a reading in January and the psychic asked if me or my POI has respiratory issues. He said he saw hospitals.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2020, 12:34:03 PM »
Not sure if this counts but I had a reading in January and the psychic asked if me or my POI has respiratory issues. He said he saw hospitals.

Oh no I hope it doesnt affect youguys!

anything