Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405840 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1275 on: September 29, 2019, 09:24:00 PM »
Thing is with mattie, She is BOB ON , Way to expensive for me but i have had readings many years ago before she came to CP,  She like many others are here for a reason, She is the best you can get in my fair, Fairy tale never gonna happen with this one, As she lays it out and a gift she has can only come from the heart, A1

I read a total of 3 times with Mattie. She predicts little things that happen. She says these little things are timing markers for bigger predictions. Well, after 6 months, and markers happening  none of the bigger predictions have happened and it doesn't look like they will. She's too expensive to only get little things that have no real significance.

That's the problem. Small things tend to come in and not the biggies, I wouldn't be willing to take the risk with Mattie as there is no guarantee.

She does it, She is good,  And i will say she speaks from the heart, She will be the best you get on CP,  She aint my price and can find better on there for what i can afford, I have 3-4 which i stick with and i  am happy  :)

Okay thank you for the review, perhaps one day I may try for a general.

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #1276 on: September 29, 2019, 09:28:28 PM »
Thing is with mattie, She is BOB ON , Way to expensive for me but i have had readings many years ago before she came to CP,  She like many others are here for a reason, She is the best you can get in my fair, Fairy tale never gonna happen with this one, As she lays it out and a gift she has can only come from the heart, A1

I read a total of 3 times with Mattie. She predicts little things that happen. She says these little things are timing markers for bigger predictions. Well, after 6 months, and markers happening  none of the bigger predictions have happened and it doesn't look like they will. She's too expensive to only get little things that have no real significance.

That's the problem. Small things tend to come in and not the biggies, I wouldn't be willing to take the risk with Mattie as there is no guarantee.

She does it, She is good,  And i will say she speaks from the heart, She will be the best you get on CP,  She aint my price and can find better on there for what i can afford, I have 3-4 which i stick with and i  am happy  :)

My review speaks from past readings before CP, Even though i have sneaked a couple of shorts with her on there , Hope this helps

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1277 on: September 29, 2019, 09:31:37 PM »

My review speaks from past readings before CP, Even though i have sneaked a couple of shorts with her on there , Hope this helps

Thank you, I'm in England also.

Offline DillP

« Reply #1278 on: September 29, 2019, 11:21:12 PM »
blue-eyes, would you mind sharing the 3-4 that you have had good readings from? I like Mattie a lot but she’s out of my price range. I haven’t had any big predictions come to pass and likely will wait until something does to read with her again

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #1279 on: October 01, 2019, 11:08:32 PM »
For those that have read with Mattie, what time does she usually log in?
ET is my time; does this mean she’ll call me in the middle of the night? How long is her shift?

Any advice on how to approach the reading ?? General or specific questions?

She has been on from 5am ET through just after 8am ET. I have also seen her on 1pm(ish) but no particular order to which days she is on. If you have the app, you can set a notification for when she logs on.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1280 on: October 01, 2019, 11:52:20 PM »
Omg another hit for Mattie!  Not romantic btw. But another prediction coming to pass.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 11:57:13 PM by Snow-white8 »

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #1281 on: October 01, 2019, 11:54:46 PM »
Awesome @Snow-white8 !!!
Glad something predicted has manifested even if not romantic.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1282 on: October 01, 2019, 11:58:30 PM »
Thanks RPLguy, sorry I just modified the details bc I’m careful on revealing specifics and I got a little excited haha. But I always answer PMs :) all the best everyone!

Offline Tryst.4

« Reply #1283 on: October 02, 2019, 08:46:27 PM »
Very, very significant hit for Mattie. I'm kinda floored

Paulina93

« Reply #1284 on: October 02, 2019, 09:16:30 PM »
Very, very significant hit for Mattie. I'm kinda floored

Was it a POI prediction?

Offline Tryst.4

« Reply #1285 on: October 02, 2019, 09:33:19 PM »
Yes it was. But it was my sister who had read with her. She asked about a POI and Mattie called the situation that unfolded to a T and got the month right.

Paulina93

« Reply #1286 on: October 02, 2019, 10:30:19 PM »
Thinking back on my Mattie readings I realize I actually have had a hit with her (but not significant lol).. back in March during our first reading she said that the POI I asked about will reach out but said the words “maybe” and possibly with it. She seemed unsure about it but gave me a marker for it... which hasn’t happened yet so who knows it might (however she did say may/June... but once again was unsure). Well at the time there was someone else that I had ended things with but didn’t care too much for but he came up in my Mattie reading and I asked about him since there was time... she said we’d speak again in a “4” we did 4 weeks later. She also said a situation that may have slipped through my fingers would resurface in May.. I assumed this was the POI I asked about but it was actually the other guy lol. She seemed a lot more sure in my recent reading with her from last about current POI so we will see...

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #1287 on: October 02, 2019, 11:47:06 PM »
What I would call a pretty significant "hit" for Mattie. Regarding business.

During my last reading with her, while she was reading on relationship, she abruptly started talking about my business. Changes she saw, specific details woven with vague feelings that I feel just happened today. The more I review the reading and the events of today the more i am convinced she was seeing this series of events but a bit vaguely and she found it hard to describe.

Names and occurrences spot on...which players were which was what she had difficulty outlining.

PM for details if you like.

Edited to hide details
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 11:49:03 PM by RPLguy »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1288 on: October 03, 2019, 01:37:51 PM »
Has Mattie ever told anyone that "Spirit wants you to take some time and go to the spa"?  It seemed like a filler and off topic thing to say. I actually have been getting weekly massages on some tendonitis, but I didn't bring it up.   

Offline Heather

« Reply #1289 on: October 04, 2019, 02:07:37 AM »
She’s never said anything to me about a spa.