Offline sexyp

Re: Luna
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2020, 10:09:52 PM »
is she worth it?

Offline Joy

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2020, 04:17:58 AM »
is she worth it?

To me it was. I mean, from what I have read here, it seems not all psychics work for everyone, but I can say that in my case, all three times I read with her, I did not regret. Except, when I read your question, considering the current rate, the first thing I thought of saying was "It is (worth it) and it isn't. Not because what she gave me was mediocre, no. My best reading with her was when I had a 40+ minute call with her when she was very new to the site. I just let her do it in the way it was coming to her. She gave me a lot of very accurate information and her predictions unfolded.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 04:20:20 AM by Joy »

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2020, 11:57:34 AM »
Luna was one of the CP psychics with which I managed to have a reading before their rates went way too high. It must have been 4 years ago. I had a long reading and she was super spot on and some of the things panned out as far as I could tell. I mean, not all I asked was about predictions. I called because of some strange finance related issue. She nailed things and told me what the situation was (ended up being right). After that I asked her about romantic, work, she even told me things about my parents. Boy, was I lucky, because 1/2 year later, I decided to have a reading and I couldn't get in her queue. Then her rates went up. The second reading I had with her was about a guy and this was 2 years ago. She did not give me a fairy tale but told me objectively that she sees a chance and potential, but probably not yet. She also told me about someone else coming (time was a bit off, but not like she gave me exact date). Strange thing was, she listed good qualities about this new one but said something like "It will be up to you if you like him." I asked her what she meant since he was all that. She said I would have a chance with this guy and he would hope for it but I simply may not go for it. She said it would be up to me and that potential is there but I may not be in it. I was not. I was not into him. So I can't say Luna was wrong. When someone tells you a great guy is coming your way this is good, but great according to who. It also depends on how you feel about them.

Last reading I had with Luna was not too long ago and her rate is even higher now than before. No long reading this time around. While with the first reading I was in no rush and regretted CP only gives you option for 2 time extensions, this time I wished the minutes stretched somehow. I am yet to see if predictions are correct, but she nailed past and present and it was not fairy tale and it was not doomsday either. Just straight and gave me what she saw objectively. Did not tell me what to do but simply told me the facts and the chances. She gave one well defined timeframe for the one prediction and one that was more vague for the other prediction she mentioned. She explained the second one was highly dependant on the person's reaction to another event (she is correct about this one) and it may make it happen sooner or somewhat later.

During the last reading, which was so much pricier than my first reading with her, I noticed a few things I did not notice when her rate was cheaper. She did not ask me questions (at least for my reading she did not), but every time I asked a question, she would start from more general things. I was basically trying to rush her, because it costs me high, duh! The thing is, I didn't feel like she was doing it to suck up my time. I left her do it her way for one of the questions and it took longerrrrrrr. She was not talking slow or giving me nonsense unnecessary words, but for every question, she somehow needed to start from the more general or from the history of it in order to get to what I asked but once she did, she delivered a very clear and good answer. Like, she starts talking from something in the past and as she goes to now, more and more info comes out. I guess that maybe it is her style or her way to properly get to and deliver the answer. It can be tough for the caller at this rate so probably many people get upset with it.

I really wish she had a website or a cheaper reading option somewhere else because I would very much like to have a thorough reading with her, and it seems to me she can be better if the call is longer. Some additional things even came out during her responses. The current rate is just high for a 30+ minutes call.

BTW, to be honest, she sure did not mix energies for me, which Mattie did at $15.00/min.

Hi😊 I hope you’re doing well.  I’m really happy she was correct for you.  I also thank you very much for sharing your thoughts on her.  I wasn’t too sure about her, but the little info I found on her, she seemed to be good.  I just couldn’t find a thread on her on here.  She is definitely pricey, but accuracy  realism and compassionate will supersede that at times.  Peace.

Offline Esse

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2020, 12:34:34 PM »
So i just read with the Luna on Psychic Today and its not the same Luna that's on CP.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2020, 12:23:02 PM »
Any update about Luna?

Offline Esse

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2020, 11:33:39 AM »
She was right for me on an ex making contact a few months ago and she was also right with potentials (guys i chatted to online that maybe i could have dated) but nothing came of it, she saw me dating in October and that hasn't happened.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2020, 07:24:26 PM »
She’s a good medium. Wrong on other predictions.  From my experience, Peyton and Thomasina are the best mediums on that site.

Offline starempress

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2022, 06:51:40 AM »
hi all I am confused.. which luna is good.. the one on CP, the one on Psychic Today, PO or the one with the private site called Luna Lights?  Thanks

Offline Esse

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2022, 11:36:08 PM »
The Luna on CP

Offline Starfinder

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2022, 12:04:38 PM »
I’m hoping Luna is right for me. She’s working to help me through something. I’ll take any updates you guys have re her :)

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2023, 03:40:50 AM »
Hi! Just wondering if there are any updates on Luna from CP. I read with her recently asking for a general love reading and she seems to be connecting well. She knew my ex's first initial and our mutual friend's initial. And told me that he would be coming back shortly but could not give me a timeframe. What to see if anyone has any more experiences with her recently?