Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405800 times)

Offline Tjk197901

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1740 on: October 21, 2023, 06:21:19 PM »
I’m new so take this for what it’s worth, regardless I have spent an exorbitant amount of money. I’ve spoken to her twice within the last month. I feel with her readings to close together is not good at all. She’s very good with names etc, she may take notes, and I’m ok with that. She doesn’t say spirit saw this or that she just either has a great memory or takes notes, regardless she’s gifted, no doubt. My predictions are a ways out and she admits she is horrible with timing. Things I do know that if she says she sees it happening, it’s probably going to happen. Timing…… we’ll that’s a different story as she says. She does not give me markers or any such thing just to wait it out. I plan on reading with her one last time before end of the year just as a check in etc. I like her I put a lot of trust in her but truth be told I have no idea what’s going to happen. I do NOT feel she does well with general readings she’s much better with questions that we ask.I pray she’s right yet am preparing for the worse. If you’d like I have a huge list of whom I called and whose full of bs and who truly has a gift.

anything