Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405885 times)

Offline RPLguy

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1260 on: September 26, 2019, 06:10:38 PM »
i am not denying that the first reading is mindblowing but I am saying the more you read with her, the more she starts to regurgitate details from previous readings and act like it is her guides telling her. that is what i have a problem with. at 15 a minute,i need fresh info it stuff we have discussed already.

it would not be hard for mattie to keep notes on anyone as I doubt that many people read with her at the rate she charges. when you consider how often she is on and how often you will have called her, she can literally know who you are. it's lie anything in life really.if you keep meeting a stranger and they tell you something about themselves,next time you meet them you might not register that detail they told you. but if they keep giving you developments of their life story, you will start to know it nomatter the number of other people you meet in your life that week or month etc. voices can give you away and if you give name,she can find your notes on her computer easily

Agreed. But where did the initial info with only my name come from in the very first reading that was very specific (not general in any way and not just with Mattie)???
Where do the new and accurate details come from? the new predictions or feels for how things will go?

Mattie has stated to me that she recognized my voice (as it is distinct) and maybe she does have notes, but that is fine if any reader can tell me things they couldn't possibly know and those said things happen. As I have said before, there are some who have hit major life events on the button but have been wrong in how things would go down with my ex (who i don't think was in a mental or emotional state to be predictable...even her friends and family had no idea what was going on or why she was being the way she was) and I am not torn up anymore about that.

My point is, notes or not, that there is (in my mind and experience) something to Psychic abilities both empathic/clair**** and predictive as it has been proven to me on multiple occasions.

@SexyP...I agree completely. She has reiterated things with me but I didn't feel like she was trying to amaze me by feigning revelatory info. She actually simply asked if the name of interest was X or X. I have also tried to space out my readings of late and curb my anxiety in between allowing for things to unfold I guess.

Glad for everyone's viewpoints as they help me look at things from different or better angles that I may not have considered.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1261 on: September 26, 2019, 06:48:03 PM »
you have taken the right approach. reading with her maybe once  a month is probably best as that way she gets fresh info or does not regurgitate stuff.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #1262 on: September 26, 2019, 07:14:54 PM »
you have taken the right approach. reading with her maybe once  a month is probably best as that way she gets fresh info or does not regurgitate stuff.

Thank you for the supportive and helpful reply!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1263 on: September 27, 2019, 05:29:27 AM »
I am not a big fan of Mattie. First of all, she is unreasonably expensive. And secondly non of her significant predictions happened, particularly about POI. But to be fair, I have a hit for Mattie, although insignificant.

In the last reading (1-2 months ago), she told me if I have any financial issue? I said No. She said be careful. I see someone will talk to you about finance, and you will have some issue but you can eventually handle it.

A few weeks after reading (or less), my lender called me and offered a refinance for my home loan but the amount of loan came less than original. Therefore, if I wanted to go for refinance, I would have to pay the difference. As a result, for last few weeks I've been experiencing a very unexpected financial issue and finally today I could make that money ready (as Mattie had predicted I could hardly handle it).

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #1264 on: September 27, 2019, 06:24:31 AM »
I am not a big fan of Mattie. First of all, she is unreasonably expensive. And secondly non of her significant predictions happened, particularly about POI. But to be fair, I have a hit for Mattie, although insignificant.

In the last reading (1-2 months ago), she told me if I have any financial issue? I said No. She said be careful. I see someone will talk to you about finance, and you will have some issue but you can eventually handle it.

A few weeks after reading (or less), my lender called me and offered a refinance for my home loan but the amount of loan came less than original. Therefore, if I wanted to go for refinance, I would have to pay the difference. As a result, for last few weeks I've been experiencing a very unexpected financial issue and finally today I could make that money ready (as Mattie had predicted I could hardly handle it).

Hey Jili,

I'm a lender myself... this doesn't sound normal.  Feel free to PM me - I'd love to see if I can help you out. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1265 on: September 27, 2019, 06:32:51 AM »

Hey Jili,

I'm a lender myself... this doesn't sound normal.  Feel free to PM me - I'd love to see if I can help you out.

Will do and explain you. There is a thing here that I did not bring up in public :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #1266 on: September 27, 2019, 04:22:30 PM »
Oh, hell, guys.... he’s back again 😒

Lmaoooooo dead, I'm popping my popcorn. I do have to say, this thread has recently freed up her queue like no other!!  ;D xx

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1267 on: September 27, 2019, 04:26:26 PM »
Hey everyone that's read with Mattie! haha
I tried scrolling through the thread but couldn't find anything, or maybe I missed it, but it could have been on the thread that got deleted for her awhile back.
Has anyone had a loved on that passed on come through on your reading with Mattie?
You don't need to provide details if you don't want just a yes/no if possible, would love to know. xox Thanks!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1268 on: September 27, 2019, 05:26:45 PM »
Oh, hell, guys.... he’s back again 😒

Lmaoooooo dead, I'm popping my popcorn. I do have to say, this thread has recently freed up her queue like no other!!  ;D xx

A whole lot of truth right there. 😆

Offline embibems

« Reply #1269 on: September 28, 2019, 04:37:10 PM »
I tried scrolling through the thread but couldn't find anything, or maybe I missed it, but it could have been on the thread that got deleted for her awhile back.
Has anyone had a loved on that passed on come through on your reading with Mattie?
You don't need to provide details if you don't want just a yes/no if possible, would love to know. xox Thanks!

Hey, Snow! Yes. She usually connects via my guides that I didn't even know I had until her. One is my grandfather, she knew him by name and the other is a passed on great-great grandmother who I never knew. She and my grandpa were tight in life. The name Mattie got for him was not what everyone else called him--it was his name that my great-great grandmother called him!. Pretty neat xo

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1270 on: September 28, 2019, 04:55:33 PM »

Hey, Snow! Yes. She usually connects via my guides that I didn't even know I had until her. One is my grandfather, she knew him by name and the other is a passed on great-great grandmother who I never knew. She and my grandpa were tight in life. The name Mattie got for him was not what everyone else called him--it was his name that my great-great grandmother called him!. Pretty neat xo

Em!! Omg as you were posting this I was writing you a msg haha! I could have sworn you told me your grandfather came through so I was just inspired to decide to msg you at the exact same time I guess haha. <3   So amazing how she connected with your grandfather and great-great grandmother , and knew him by name! Thats amazing, and so special. xo Thanks for sharing!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 04:57:36 PM by Snow-white8 »

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #1271 on: September 29, 2019, 07:44:08 PM »
Thing is with mattie, She is BOB ON , Way to expensive for me but i have had readings many years ago before she came to CP,  She like many others are here for a reason, She is the best you can get in my fair, Fairy tale never gonna happen with this one, As she lays it out and a gift she has can only come from the heart, A1

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1272 on: September 29, 2019, 08:31:46 PM »
Thing is with mattie, She is BOB ON , Way to expensive for me but i have had readings many years ago before she came to CP,  She like many others are here for a reason, She is the best you can get in my fair, Fairy tale never gonna happen with this one, As she lays it out and a gift she has can only come from the heart, A1

I read a total of 3 times with Mattie. She predicts little things that happen. She says these little things are timing markers for bigger predictions. Well, after 6 months, and markers happening  none of the bigger predictions have happened and it doesn't look like they will. She's too expensive to only get little things that have no real significance.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1273 on: September 29, 2019, 08:34:05 PM »

I read a total of 3 times with Mattie. She predicts little things that happen. She says these little things are timing markers for bigger predictions. Well, after 6 months, and markers happening  none of the bigger predictions have happened and it doesn't look like they will. She's too expensive to only get little things that have no real significance.

That's the problem. Small things tend to come in and not the biggies, I wouldn't be willing to take the risk with Mattie as there is no guarantee.

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #1274 on: September 29, 2019, 09:09:45 PM »

That's the problem. Small things tend to come in and not the biggies, I wouldn't be willing to take the risk with Mattie as there is no guarantee.

She does it, She is good,  And i will say she speaks from the heart, She will be the best you get on CP,  She aint my price and can find better on there for what i can afford, I have 3-4 which i stick with and i  am happy  :)

anything