Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405911 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1155 on: September 05, 2019, 04:22:17 AM »
Sparkle I am so sorry!! 

I hope you are ok and safe

This is horrible, what a terrible thing to do to someone

I don’t know how this couldn’t have been picked up...was Cookie the only one who saw this?

As more time passes, Mattie has been less correct for me

Thank you so much! I’m safe at a hotel now.

But no one actually saw this event. Cookie warned me about his integrity and honesty - and doing things he said he was gonna do. Kisha warned me about him having “more than one side” where he has an attraction and everything (Cookie said he was attracted to me too) but she said he will seem open but he is not really and he could be into me one moment then just disappear. Matilda said he would be into me one moment then cut me off as if i don’t exist the next. So basically I think he is a Sociopath

Wow Sparkle so sorry to hear that. What is wrong with men these days. It makes me wonder about how they were raised. Total piece of shit. Glad to hear you are ok. As for readings and readers it doesnt surprise me that this happened. I dont think they can see or interpret the complete picture or see the future. They can read the present at best. Mattie or Kisha or Cookie no one can completely predict the future they can best see present but thats where it stops.

I totally agree. Thank you so much k!  I’m not surprised either smh. I was definitely shocked when it happened - like I felt like someone backslapped me smh.

I agree that they can never see the entire picture. I dont blame any of the readers or anything - Mattie saw me going on a trip or going away - well she got that part right. This has happened with many readers where they get part of the prediction right.

Kisha for example, mentioned from my April reading that in June “A man is going to make a decision about my job, and I will get a raise of some sort”. Well my contract was coming to an end....and yes a man (my manager) made a decision to renew and extend the contract - so that part was right, what she didnt see was that 2 days later, the company decided to end my contract. Devastated.

Needless to say this entire year for me has been pretty shitty. I’m not blaming readings or readers for this, matter of fact I’m glad some of them gave me the insight that they did (for those that made sense at the time) - now looking back a lot of stuff is making sense, it was just broken and garbled.

Ive been worn down financially, careerwise, health wise and love wise and I’m just tired and need a prayer. As you guys know I always try to stay positive, and will continue to do so.

Thanks for everyone's support — I TRULY appreciate it!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 05:24:17 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1156 on: September 05, 2019, 04:26:57 AM »
wtf....omg....I hope you NEVER forgive him...just WOW!!!

I won’t - he is deleted and blocked

I was going to say I would love to hear what his apology/excuse would be but that’s even better. I couldn’t imagine planning something and leaving someone high and dry like that. He could’ve at least had the decency to pay for your hotel.

Totally - I did unblock for a few hours and even asked what happened and no response (just to test) - yeah he left me high and dry and doesnt give 2 shits. ITs all random as hell and Sociapathic to be honest - like I come all the way here and doesnt care what happens to me. No response, no checking if I need anything or anything. I’m done. It’s ok. I’m safe. What’s crazy is we just had a lovely date about a week ago! Oh well.

When he let me off - I think he already gave me the apology and excuse - basically what he said word for word

“I suggest u go back ... I have some issues here... I can't host u... sorry for this discomfort... ”

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1157 on: September 05, 2019, 05:46:19 AM »
wtf....omg....I hope you NEVER forgive him...just WOW!!!

I won’t - he is deleted and blocked

I was going to say I would love to hear what his apology/excuse would be but that’s even better. I couldn’t imagine planning something and leaving someone high and dry like that. He could’ve at least had the decency to pay for your hotel.

Totally - I did unblock for a few hours and even asked what happened and no response (just to test) - yeah he left me high and dry and doesnt give 2 shits. ITs all random as hell and Sociapathic to be honest - like I come all the way here and doesnt care what happens to me. No response, no checking if I need anything or anything. I’m done. It’s ok. I’m safe. What’s crazy is we just had a lovely date about a week ago! Oh well.

When he let me off - I think he already gave me the apology and excuse - basically what he said word for word

“I suggest u go back ... I have some issues here... I can't host u... sorry for this discomfort... ”

Discomfort?! WTF? Ugh Sparkle. I want to fly to Texas myself to hunt this 'man' down. I am so sorry this happened but relieved to hear you are safe and hopefully on your way home already. What a royal dickhead.

Thanks gg!

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #1158 on: September 05, 2019, 11:31:26 AM »
Holy moly. @sparkle I am so very sorry. What a f*ckhead. I am very glad to hear that you are safe and I am shocked by such appalling disrespectful behavior. You 100% do not deserve this. No one does. ugh. Hugs.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1159 on: September 05, 2019, 01:37:04 PM »
Holy moly. @sparkle I am so very sorry. What a f*ckhead. I am very glad to hear that you are safe and I am shocked by such appalling disrespectful behavior. You 100% do not deserve this. No one does. ugh. Hugs.

Thanks pp! *hugs* back

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #1160 on: September 05, 2019, 01:45:51 PM »
WOW sparkle!!! SOOO sorry this happened to you, but just look he is a LOSERRRR big time Loser like laughable loser unworthy man,  and we are all here for you sending big hugs your way xo YOU have our support no matter what !

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1161 on: September 05, 2019, 01:46:09 PM »
Ugh, Sparkle I am so sorry to hear of all of this! Sometimes I wonder about why some people seem to face so many challenges in life, just doesn’t seem fair. Try to keep your head up and that positive attitude! Things will turn around soon 💞

Offline hope36

« Reply #1162 on: September 05, 2019, 01:52:42 PM »
Take care Sparkle, felt really bad reading your post!
Whatever his reason was, the way he treated you was just wrong. Cant believe there are people like this.
Sending good vibes! take care!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1163 on: September 05, 2019, 02:21:47 PM »
Take care Sparkle, felt really bad reading your post!
Whatever his reason was, the way he treated you was just wrong. Cant believe there are people like this.
Sending good vibes! take care!

Thank you so much hope!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1164 on: September 05, 2019, 02:25:25 PM »
LP, JB and SilverLM - Thank you guys so much for your support!
I TRULY appreciate it.

I’m trying to stay positive.
I’m on my way home now. What a day smh

Offline embibems

« Reply #1165 on: September 08, 2019, 07:33:34 PM »
Well, all - I’m sitting here in San Antonio to meet up with POI 4 (traveled 5 hrs to get here) for him not only not to pick me up and suggest I Uber to the hotel but he never gave me
The hotel address - I asked so when are we gonna hang out? He said “in a few hours” ...I was like what? He told me he got off at the time I arrived. I asked for the hotel address again - he then said

“I SUGGEST YOU GO BACK HOME, I HAVE SOME ISSUES HERE AND I CANT HOST YOU”

Mind you, I still don’t have a job and he has “hosted” me before so I said “but i don’t have money for a hotel” he said “ SORRY I CANT HELP YOU”.

Well needless to say Mattie was right about me going away but WRONG about insinuating I’d be spending time with this guy. Either way IM DONE with him. The good thing is everyone was right that it wouldn’t go no where (which I expected) but didn’t think it would end as devastating as this!!

Cookie was right again about “the end of the summer” technically it isn’t but for those up north and those going back to school IT IS.

I’m ok though. Can’t wait to go back home tomorrow.

Wow!! Hey @sparkle, just catching up on this thread. I've been off the radar quite a bit lately due to a VERY SIMILAR situation. In fact, I almost thought about getting on the plane to go see my POI even though he told me he would conveniently be out of town when I was going to land. He didn't even try to arrange any ride from the airport for me, so that's when I was like you know what? I can't afford to fly to France and then just be left there to fend for myself. VERY similar to your situation--I just didn't get on that flight because this flake gave me a two weeks head's up.

On the day that I was supposed to land (this past Thursday) we ended up talking for like twelve hours. He was basically begging me to get on a flight to come see him ASAP. Can you believe the audacity?? Like I'm his little puppet or something who will just drop everything. Mattie correctly predicted this contact (on a Thursday and would be asking about future dates). So, although she didn't predict this catastrophic change of plans like she didn't with you, some of what she has said regarding the "clean up" process has already begun.

I'm ashamed to say that I haven't completely cut this dude off like you did @sparkle. If I had landed in France and he wasn't there for me, I'm sure I would be feeling exactly as you do. I am so sorry that this crap happened to you! Have you read w Mattie since then or do you plan to? She mentioned October for me for something good coming out of the blue and talking about plans around the time of a celebration. Makes sense to me for several specific reasons (non-disclosure here :-X :P). Anyways. Sending lots of hugs to you!!

PS When I read w Mattie in July, she saw me going to Chicago. I was scheduled on a flight to Chicago a week after we read to go to my best friend's wedding. When I got to the airport, my flight was first delayed 4-6 hours and eventually cancelled due to severe weather. I missed my best friend in the universe's wedding. Mattie predicted me meeting someone with an "S" name at this wedding and he would be quite "cheeky." My POI would be searching pics of me, she said, to see if I was with anyone. None of these predictions transpired due to me not even making it to Chi. Do I think that Mattie was "wrong"? Well, in the sense that what she saw did not happen, sure. But she got the trip in the first place, and let's be honest--psychics can't always predict everything like the weather. Sometimes, I think the universe has certain paths for us lined up and sometimes due to natural disasters, unexpected circumstances, chance, fate, freewill, or whatever you wanna call it... things take a different path instead. By the way, my best friend is still having a second wedding for those of us who couldn't make it, just not in Chi (I wasn't the only one due to the bad weather that week!). Just some food for thought xoxo

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1166 on: September 08, 2019, 08:32:39 PM »
Yep this situation reminded me of what happened to you and it sucked! These men smh.

Crazy how she couldnt see the other side of each of these predictions. I agree, Mattie was right on seeing the trip and me going - but didnt give details like the other trip she saw that I went on with him back in June. That’s when she saw us going somewhere remote, hiking and walking and we did that on that trip.

Le Sigh -

Thanks for checking in on me! Man sorry that happened to you as well - glad you didnt get on that plane! HUGS BACK!!

As for reading with Mattie - Ive only read with her 2 times - once last October and once this April.
She gave so much on that call that I dont think Ill need to read with her for a while - there are a few more things that are supposed to happen that she saw. She is definitely a remote viewer - Ill prob stick with Cookie because she is cheaper....but maybe Ill try Mattie at the turn of the year next year.

Well, all - I’m sitting here in San Antonio to meet up with POI 4 (traveled 5 hrs to get here) for him not only not to pick me up and suggest I Uber to the hotel but he never gave me
The hotel address - I asked so when are we gonna hang out? He said “in a few hours” ...I was like what? He told me he got off at the time I arrived. I asked for the hotel address again - he then said

“I SUGGEST YOU GO BACK HOME, I HAVE SOME ISSUES HERE AND I CANT HOST YOU”

Mind you, I still don’t have a job and he has “hosted” me before so I said “but i don’t have money for a hotel” he said “ SORRY I CANT HELP YOU”.

Well needless to say Mattie was right about me going away but WRONG about insinuating I’d be spending time with this guy. Either way IM DONE with him. The good thing is everyone was right that it wouldn’t go no where (which I expected) but didn’t think it would end as devastating as this!!

Cookie was right again about “the end of the summer” technically it isn’t but for those up north and those going back to school IT IS.

I’m ok though. Can’t wait to go back home tomorrow.

Wow!! Hey @sparkle, just catching up on this thread. I've been off the radar quite a bit lately due to a VERY SIMILAR situation. In fact, I almost thought about getting on the plane to go see my POI even though he told me he would conveniently be out of town when I was going to land. He didn't even try to arrange any ride from the airport for me, so that's when I was like you know what? I can't afford to fly to France and then just be left there to fend for myself. VERY similar to your situation--I just didn't get on that flight because this flake gave me a two weeks head's up.

On the day that I was supposed to land (this past Thursday) we ended up talking for like twelve hours. He was basically begging me to get on a flight to come see him ASAP. Can you believe the audacity?? Like I'm his little puppet or something who will just drop everything. Mattie correctly predicted this contact (on a Thursday and would be asking about future dates). So, although she didn't predict this catastrophic change of plans like she didn't with you, some of what she has said regarding the "clean up" process has already begun.

I'm ashamed to say that I haven't completely cut this dude off like you did @sparkle. If I had landed in France and he wasn't there for me, I'm sure I would be feeling exactly as you do. I am so sorry that this crap happened to you! Have you read w Mattie since then or do you plan to? She mentioned October for me for something good coming out of the blue and talking about plans around the time of a celebration. Makes sense to me for several specific reasons (non-disclosure here :-X :P). Anyways. Sending lots of hugs to you!!

PS When I read w Mattie in July, she saw me going to Chicago. I was scheduled on a flight to Chicago a week after we read to go to my best friend's wedding. When I got to the airport, my flight was first delayed 4-6 hours and eventually cancelled due to severe weather. I missed my best friend in the universe's wedding. Mattie predicted me meeting someone with an "S" name at this wedding and he would be quite "cheeky." My POI would be searching pics of me, she said, to see if I was with anyone. None of these predictions transpired due to me not even making it to Chi. Do I think that Mattie was "wrong"? Well, in the sense that what she saw did not happen, sure. But she got the trip in the first place, and let's be honest--psychics can't always predict everything like the weather. Sometimes, I think the universe has certain paths for us lined up and sometimes due to natural disasters, unexpected circumstances, chance, fate, freewill, or whatever you wanna call it... things take a different path instead. By the way, my best friend is still having a second wedding for those of us who couldn't make it, just not in Chi (I wasn't the only one due to the bad weather that week!). Just some food for thought xoxo
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 08:35:18 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1167 on: September 08, 2019, 08:37:36 PM »
I'm jealous that you both had actual Mattie hits (despite the sucky circumstances). All I got was markers and predictions for Virgo season. I know I still have a few weeks, but it looks highly unlikely. At least I still can maintain my reign of Queen of No Manifestations. 😆

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1168 on: September 08, 2019, 11:24:54 PM »
i read with her twice and can say she definitely takes notes. our first reading was good though

Offline sequoia

« Reply #1169 on: September 09, 2019, 12:02:37 AM »
Ugh Sparkle, what a piece of crap thing to do! Glad you are kicking him to the kerb.
Mattie was mixed for me but still more accurate than most of the others I tried...
I read with her a few times 2015-2017. She really made the most of our time. There were a bunch of small things she said that were too general, not including them here
Predictions that passed:
.she predicted a 'fancy' trip to Florida in July which was not planned. In July my aunt unexpectedly paid for my sister and me to go to a very fancy family reunion in Fisher Island, with family I had never met before.
.she said within 6 months an old flame named John would find a job in a nearby city and would reach out to me. I didn't have an ex named John so I knew that one was incorrect. About 5 months later, a guy named Jon who had been a boyfriend in middle school (really, lol) did reach out to me. My parents knew his parents and they gave him my number because he had a new job in a nearby city. Not a POI but a good prediction.
.one of the readings she kept getting 48, and 4 and 8. A week after the reading, I signed a contract on an apartment, my door number was 48 and the date was August 4th
Predictions that did not pass:
.getting a new job I asked about specifically, she gave dates on this one, did not get the job :(
.going on vacation with my ex, she said he would take time away from work and book a vacation for us both as a surprise. There was no vacation surprise or not.
.she said my ex and I would have ups and downs but we would end up getting married. This was a very big deal for me at the time and I pinned my hopes on it for quite a long time. She was really wrong on this, we split up and now both engaged to other people with no contact for over a year, no future there at all
.I made a ton of notes on a prediction about a big career change, I did have a sideways shift but the industry, timeframe and all other details were way off
I liked Mattie a lot, she always made me feel calmer. I have had my best experiences with readers like her who are  more spiritually connected and don't use tools. She was always worth the wait and the money and she's still one of my top two for all round predictions passing.

anything