Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405921 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1140 on: September 04, 2019, 11:08:51 PM »
Omg, wait.... what in the world did I just read?? There’s no way!!! Eww what an ass

Yep straight ass hole

I'm sorry Sparkle. That's just horseshit.

On a side note, THIS is why I'm done with readings. If someone like Mattie can't pick up that you are going to be left high and dry at an airport, what the hell good are they??? <<end of rant>>

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1141 on: September 04, 2019, 11:11:26 PM »
wtf....omg....I hope you NEVER forgive him...just WOW!!!

I won’t - he is deleted and blocked

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #1142 on: September 04, 2019, 11:12:48 PM »
Well, all - I’m sitting here in San Antonio to meet up with POI 4 (traveled 5 hrs to get here) for him not only not to pick me up and suggest I Uber to the hotel but he never gave me
The hotel address - I asked so when are we gonna hang out? He said “in a few hours” ...I was like what? He told me he got off at the time I arrived. I asked for the hotel address again - he then said

“I SUGGEST YOU GO BACK HOME, I HAVE SOME ISSUES HERE AND I CANT HOST YOU”

Mind you, I still don’t have a job and he has “hosted” me before so I said “but i don’t have money for a hotel” he said “ SORRY I CANT HELP YOU”.

Well needless to say Mattie was right about me going away but WRONG about insinuating I’d be spending time with this guy. Either way IM DONE with him. The good thing is everyone was right that it wouldn’t go no where (which I expected) but didn’t think it would end as devastating as this!!

Cookie was right again about “the end of the summer” technically it isn’t but for those up north and those going back to school IT IS.

I’m ok though. Can’t wait to go back home tomorrow.

Girl I would fuming and going to every hotel to find his tail. What a jerk

Lovefash67

« Reply #1143 on: September 04, 2019, 11:20:25 PM »

Wait sparkle I hope you are safe , your going to stay at the airport correct?this makes me really sad. I’m sorry you have to go through something like this especially it happening this way, away from home. That man is a piece of shit and inhumane. No good human being would do something like that especially knowing your situation. Please please be safe. I’m so sorry again

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1144 on: September 04, 2019, 11:43:30 PM »
Well, all - I’m sitting here in San Antonio to meet up with POI 4 (traveled 5 hrs to get here) for him not only not to pick me up and suggest I Uber to the hotel but he never gave me
The hotel address - I asked so when are we gonna hang out? He said “in a few hours” ...I was like what? He told me he got off at the time I arrived. I asked for the hotel address again - he then said

Mind you, I still don’t have a job and he has “hosted” me before so I said “but i don’t have money for a hotel” he said “ SORRY I CANT HELP YOU”.

Well needless to say Mattie was right about me going away but WRONG about insinuating I’d be spending time with this guy. Either way IM DONE with him. The good thing is everyone was right that it wouldn’t go no where (which I expected) but didn’t think it would end as devastating as this!!

Cookie was right again about “the end of the summer” technically it isn’t but for those up north and those going back to school IT IS.

Girl I would fuming and going to every hotel to find his tail. What a jerk

Girl I wish ughhhh complete asshole

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1145 on: September 04, 2019, 11:45:33 PM »

Wait sparkle I hope you are safe , your going to stay at the airport correct?this makes me really sad. I’m sorry you have to go through something like this especially it happening this way, away from home. That man is a piece of shit and inhumane. No good human being would do something like that especially knowing your situation. Please please be safe. I’m so sorry again

Thanks girl! I’m safe at a hotel. Luckily it was just 5hrs away from home (i took a Megabus so it was cheap but the next one doesn’t leave until tomorrow) but my time and money - jacked.

The fact that HE KNOWS my situation made it worse smh sigh

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1146 on: September 04, 2019, 11:47:38 PM »
Omg, wait.... what in the world did I just read?? There’s no way!!! Eww what an ass

Yep straight ass hole

I'm sorry Sparkle. That's just horseshit.

On a side note, THIS is why I'm done with readings. If someone like Mattie can't pick up that you are going to be left high and dry at an airport, what the hell good are they??? <<end of rant>>

Yep totally understand

Offline user5942

« Reply #1147 on: September 04, 2019, 11:51:49 PM »
Sparkle I am so sorry!! 

I hope you are ok and safe

This is horrible, what a terrible thing to do to someone

I don’t know how this couldn’t have been picked up...was Cookie the only one who saw this?

As more time passes, Mattie has been less correct for me

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1148 on: September 05, 2019, 12:24:37 AM »

Holy crap, OMG, Sparkle!!!  I am so sorry that this jerk put you through this - clearly he is not a quality human being in any way shape or form - I am really glad you are safe and relatively ok otherwise, though!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1149 on: September 05, 2019, 12:27:59 AM »
Sparkle I am so sorry!! 

I don’t know how this couldn’t have been picked up...was Cookie the only one who saw this?

Thank you so much! I’m safe at a hotel now.

But no one actually saw this event. Cookie warned me about his integrity and honesty - and doing things he said he was gonna do. Kisha warned me about him having “more than one side” where he has an attraction and everything (Cookie said he was attracted to me too) but she said he will seem open but he is not really and he could be into me one moment then just disappear. Matilda said he would be into me one moment then cut me off as if i don’t exist the next. So basically I think he is a Sociopath

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1150 on: September 05, 2019, 12:29:06 AM »

Holy crap, OMG, Sparkle!!!  I am so sorry that this jerk put you through this - clearly he is not a quality human being in any way shape or form - I am really glad you are safe and relatively ok otherwise, though!!

Thanks J!! Yes he is a royal POS

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1151 on: September 05, 2019, 02:30:19 AM »

WHAT .

This makes me SO angry. What an absolute shit of a man.

You deserve so much better .

You wait till I get there tomorrow and dick punch him.

Offline happyk

« Reply #1152 on: September 05, 2019, 02:52:06 AM »
Sparkle I am so sorry!! 

But no one actually saw this event. Cookie warned me about his integrity and honesty - and doing things he said he was gonna do. Kisha warned me about him having “more than one side” where he has an attraction and everything (Cookie said he was attracted to me too) but she said he will seem open but he is not really and he could be into me one moment then just disappear. Matilda said he would be into me one moment then cut me off as if i don’t exist the next. So basically I think he is a Sociopath

Hey girl, so so sorry. This is awful. smh

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #1153 on: September 05, 2019, 03:20:53 AM »

I was going to say I would love to hear what his apology/excuse would be but that’s even better. I couldn’t imagine planning something and leaving someone high and dry like that. He could’ve at least had the decency to pay for your hotel.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1154 on: September 05, 2019, 03:33:58 AM »
Sparkle I am so sorry!! 

Wow Sparkle so sorry to hear that. What is wrong with men these days. It makes me wonder about how they were raised. Total piece of shit. Glad to hear you are ok. As for readings and readers it doesnt surprise me that this happened. I dont think they can see or interpret the complete picture or see the future. They can read the present at best. Mattie or Kisha or Cookie no one can completely predict the future they can best see present but thats where it stops.

anything