Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405878 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Mattie
« Reply #945 on: July 21, 2019, 04:37:46 PM »
Yes Hr called me but it was for a different position and I had to Stand on the ground by calling my boss’s boss out! Then he had a different position for me.... it was complicated, I am not here to defend my position on her not been good... the fact that I don’t give details of account of everything that transpired doesn’t mean she was right... also if people read or don’t read with her that’s their business but for those who are tight on budget please don’t waste your money, after all I don’t get a piece of the pie if you don’t. I have been a long time forum member, read with a lot of readers and will save people that I can save. A word to a wise is enough.

If you tell a psychic you applied for a promotion that was promised to you do you think she will say no you will not get it? NO, they did not give me that one but another position later .....

Please don’t waste your money! I tried this woman based on review here and even the days she mentioned for my promotion non was right! She said Thursday/ Friday.... I got called to the office on Wednesday offer attempt was made on Monday, I negotiated, HR called back Tuesday and I accepted

There were three readers who got it right but I am not here to promote any reader at all.

So the prediction was right, but she was off a few days? I would be pretty darn happy with that to be honest.

But that's NOT what you said. You said she was wrong and that HR called you and you accepted on Tuesday. You said nothing about it being a different job or promotion. Honestly, I was asking a simple question and you're a little bit irate. And for the record, Mattie has not gotten a prediction right for me. Which is why I said I would be happy if she was right, even if the timing was off. You're freaking out over your own miscommunication.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #946 on: July 21, 2019, 04:43:29 PM »
Yes Hr called me but it was for a different position and I had to Stand on the ground by calling my boss’s boss out! Then he had a different position for me.... it was complicated, I am not here to defend my position on her not been good... the fact that I don’t give details of account of everything that transpired doesn’t mean she was right... also if people read or don’t read with her that’s their business but for those who are tight on budget please don’t waste your money, after all I don’t get a piece of the pie if you don’t. I have been a long time forum member, read with a lot of readers and will save people that I can save. A word to a wise is enough.

If you tell a psychic you applied for a promotion that was promised to you do you think she will say no you will not get it? NO, they did not give me that one but another position later .....

Please don’t waste your money! I tried this woman based on review here and even the days she mentioned for my promotion non was right! She said Thursday/ Friday.... I got called to the office on Wednesday offer attempt was made on Monday, I negotiated, HR called back Tuesday and I accepted

There were three readers who got it right but I am not here to promote any reader at all.

So the prediction was right, but she was off a few days? I would be pretty darn happy with that to be honest.

But that's NOT what you said. You said she was wrong and that HR called you and you accepted on Tuesday. You said nothing about it being a different job or promotion. Honestly, I was asking a simple question and you're a little bit irate. And for the record, Mattie has not gotten a prediction right for me. Which is why I said I would be happy if she was right, even if the timing was off. You're freaking out over your own miscommunication.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Fair enough. I'm just saying that from what you posted originally, it didn't sound like she was wrong, just that the timing was off. Thanks for clarifying. As I said, I have no horse in this race

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #947 on: July 21, 2019, 05:42:57 PM »
kdspirited  hello,   I don't like to talk privately about psychics, than others can't benefit. I will not share my personal story with strangers privately or publicly, sorry nothing against you, I have reasons to protect my identity.  CP does not post any negative reviews thats why I value this chatroom, honest feedback. The predictions she gave me were numerous, they involved travel, and meeting up with a certain person in a very specific setting. One whole call was wasted with advice on how I should not build an energy bridge to a coworker who wronged me(Obvs), with no prediction about the actual situation. Another prediction... that a marriage wouldn't last  more than a year, it's now been 4 years.  She also predicted that I would go the theater (LOL, I have been to the movies a few times this year, so she got that right, but it was not helpful)

The thing about Mattie is that she's very good with mind reading.  One time I called her while traveling abroad (from google voice), and she predicted travel to the country I was calling from, I did not tell her I was there traveling currently, I was impressed.  Until I reviewed all my calls with her, every time she said something impressive it was something I knew to be truth because I had experienced it or currently was.   For me, I have realized that she knows everything I do and nothing more.

I'm really happy to hear that Mattie has been working for some, that must feel really great!  Like I said above, I do think she has a gift, for me she could read my mind.  I had been reading all these positive reviews on Mattie and feeling down that I have read with her so much and she hasn't predicted one thing. I thought about trying her one more time but her que was jammed full (wasn't the case in 2017), so I revisited my recordings.  That was when I discovered that she was taking notes, it's so obvious when you listen to her calls back to back then she made the mistake of jumbling up her notes and what she blurted out was suspicious and my heart sank, because I knew she wasn't reading me or getting anything and she wasn't willing to admit it.

One more thing I'd like to address then I won't be arguing with anyone about my opinion and experience.

I always chuckle when people bring up how powerful this website is that it has to power to make or break a psychics career.  Do you not see that on the home page the visitors are reported and it seems on average there's about 100 users a day, maybe 150 on a good day.  California Psychics gets about 53 thousand visits a day, I'm pretty sure what's going on over here has little to no bearing on the revenue of these large psychic sites.

Yes, Tellmewhy, people acting like they know the circumstances is so funny. Someone tried to say that maybe my uncle and Tim would come together in the future and it would all be meaningful. LOL! My uncle and Tim live halfway around the world from each other and don't speak the same language, so I think not.

Alphabetsoup I appreciate you sharing your experience and no I am not taking it personally I admire you sticking to your guns and not being shy about sharing your experience good, bad and otherwise. I had the same experience reading with Mattie in the two readings I had all her predictions from reading 1 came true but they were with the wrong men in my life :-) not my POI. The second reading she picked up on something very specific about my POI that confirmed that this time she was reading the right person at least but her predictions are pending so we shall see. So she does have a gift of sort.
Also I would like to second something I do think she googles things during her reading. She gave me a timeframe by asking me when are the invictus games because I believe your POI will come full circle during that time. Then she said they are in the Hague and then immediatly said no they are not and then said oh here we go dont be surprise if during MAY 9-16th which is not too far is it he may come forward with an invitation. I read with her on May 7th. I  looked up the invictus games and they are indeed in the Hague on May 9-16th but in 2020. So her prediction was for this year and nothing happened between 9 and 16th of may in 2019. This was rather strange but I am not sure If I would like to hold out till May 2020 we shall see

In any event I have stopped getting readings on keen and closed my account. I am waiting on some of the big guns that I read with before and their predictions to come to pass so we shall see.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #948 on: July 22, 2019, 02:52:50 PM »
Funny observation after the fact...

Mattie kept getting a Wizard of Oz reference when I called her a couple weeks ago. She asked if I was calling about the man with a tin heart. I assumed she meant the tin man, who actually didn't have a heart, but I didn't correct her on the detail of the reference. The whole reading she didn't call him the tin man or the man without a heart, but the man with the tin heart.

Ok, so maybe this is a stretch,  but POI had open heart surgery 7 years ago a had a metal valve put in. It does sound like a tin click when his heart beats. 😳

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #949 on: July 22, 2019, 03:11:41 PM »

Mattie kept getting a Wizard of Oz reference when I called her a couple weeks ago. She asked if I was calling about the man with a tin heart. I assumed she meant the tin man, who actually didn't have a heart, but I didn't correct her on the detail of the reference. The whole reading she didn't call him the tin man or the man without a heart, but the man with the tin heart.

Ok, so maybe this is a stretch,  but POI had open heart surgery 7 years ago a had a metal valve put in. It does sound like a tin click when his heart beats. 😳

Alright... now that's kind of cool.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #950 on: July 22, 2019, 03:14:41 PM »

I may be stretching it, but it kind of stopped me in my tracks after the fact.

Offline embibems

« Reply #951 on: July 22, 2019, 03:47:53 PM »

Sooo neat.. Truly believe that was a hit for her @fidget. I think it's important that I also note something that may be why she works for some of us and others not so much--I'm curious if anyone else has had this sort of connection come through.

Our connection (mine and hers) is based on how well her guides speak to my guides. I have two, I know their names, and they are passed on family relatives. This took me awhile to figure out but I spoke to my mother about it all (I knew at the time one of my guides was her father/my grandfather by the name Mattie gave me and confirming specific details). The other female guide I was unsure of, but once I told my mom she goes "Oh, that's ____! She and your grandfather were very close. He called her *nickname*, however, unlike the rest of the family. And she called him *nickname*, not by his middle name like we did." Mattie got their nicknames for each other, not the names my family called them, which is why it took me a bit to figure it out......! These names are also my favorite names for any possible children I may have in the future. They have always been my "go-to names" for a son and daughter since I was about 8 years old, after these family members passed on (I never knew the female guide and my grandfather for only 5 years but I loved him dearly)... so.

Long story short, I connect with Mattie because her guides and my guides really convey information openly with one another. Has anyone else experienced a great connection with Mattie or any other psychic medium because of the willingness of your guides to open up? I think it's super neat and I feel much safer knowing my spirits "got me" xoxo

Offline maggs30

« Reply #952 on: July 22, 2019, 08:55:46 PM »
I have been told by several psychics that I have two guides also and as far as I know most people have 1 to 3. I wonder if the number of guides matters too? The only other thing said to me about my guides is by Sincerity the other day. She said my guides were Royalty and I was chosen.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #953 on: July 22, 2019, 08:58:21 PM »

Sooo neat.. Truly believe that was a hit for her @fidget. I think it's important that I also note something that may be why she works for some of us and others not so much--I'm curious if anyone else has had this sort of connection come through.

Our connection (mine and hers) is based on how well her guides speak to my guides. I have two, I know their names, and they are passed on family relatives. This took me awhile to figure out but I spoke to my mother about it all (I knew at the time one of my guides was her father/my grandfather by the name Mattie gave me and confirming specific details). The other female guide I was unsure of, but once I told my mom she goes "Oh, that's ____! She and your grandfather were very close. He called her *nickname*, however, unlike the rest of the family. And she called him *nickname*, not by his middle name like we did." Mattie got their nicknames for each other, not the names my family called them, which is why it took me a bit to figure it out......! These names are also my favorite names for any possible children I may have in the future. They have always been my "go-to names" for a son and daughter since I was about 8 years old, after these family members passed on (I never knew the female guide and my grandfather for only 5 years but I loved him dearly)... so.

Long story short, I connect with Mattie because her guides and my guides really convey information openly with one another. Has anyone else experienced a great connection with Mattie or any other psychic medium because of the willingness of your guides to open up? I think it's super neat and I feel much safer knowing my spirits "got me" xoxo

I'm soooooo jealous! I wish I knew more about my guides or spoke to someone I trust to describe them.  Half the time I don't even think I have any! Lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #954 on: July 22, 2019, 09:03:59 PM »

I'm soooooo jealous! I wish I knew more about my guides or spoke to someone I trust to describe them.  Half the time I don't even think I have any! Lol

I know a psychic that draws your spirit guides but it costs like $300 she is an awesome artist though and who knows if she really draws your guides. Like what if I pay all that money and she draws Willie Nelson. That could be why all my shit is fucked up. Willie is high and trying to guide me while giggling.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #955 on: July 22, 2019, 09:07:23 PM »

I know a psychic that draws your spirit guides but it costs like $300 she is an awesome artist though and who knows if she really draws your guides. Like what if I pay all that money and she draws Willie Nelson. That could be why all my shit is fucked up. Willie is high and trying to guide me while giggling.

LOL  ;D

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #956 on: July 22, 2019, 09:15:34 PM »

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

candiednut

« Reply #957 on: July 22, 2019, 09:46:46 PM »
I have been told by several psychics that I have two guides also and as far as I know most people have 1 to 3. I wonder if the number of guides matters too? The only other thing said to me about my guides is by Sincerity the other day. She said my guides were Royalty and I was chosen.

Only 1-3? I was under the impression that we have many more

Offline calibabe

« Reply #958 on: July 22, 2019, 09:53:41 PM »

Thats pretty interesting...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #959 on: July 22, 2019, 10:02:39 PM »
Well my guide is Clarence so...

anything