Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 406107 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Mattie
« Reply #915 on: July 19, 2019, 01:35:24 AM »
Let’s stick to trying to help one another get through these readings and experiences.

I’ve seen that Josh has been supportive of others, including me, and just tried to remain positive when posters have been in doubts or had predictions be wrong. This is a sensitive topic for a lot of us and we spend a lot of money and a lot of hope on these predictions, sometimes we get defensive of them and it comes off to others differently than how we truly mean it. It sucks when you truly believe in a reader and see that their predictions don’t pan out for someone else and it’s especially a blow when it doesn’t pan out for you personally.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #916 on: July 19, 2019, 01:43:28 AM »
Okay, so I'm the only one here that understands the difference between sharing an opinion, whether negative or positive (I couldnt care less which it is, toward any reader...) and actually flat-out stating a lie, which could hurt a person or a business. Got it. Jesus christ.

Honestly and respectfully, it seems the rest of us don’t care. Alphabetsoup said what she said. This is a review board. She stated her review. No one has come after her except you. You’re like a dog with a bone.

And this isn’t the first time you do this. You always want to be right.

I don’t think a psychic charging 15.00 a min is worried about one persons experience on a board.

We are all here to REVIEW and share our experiences. Not attack people you don’t agree with.

ladya

« Reply #917 on: July 19, 2019, 02:52:03 AM »
So I'm going to step in the middle of an argument here to update a little. July 10th bf and I get in an argument he doesn't want to label the relationship but thinks i do? Old we are 3 months in I'm not bent on a title just don't put your thing in other people lol we both talked and agreed to that in the beginning talking phase. So anyways he said he will never be my bf what I see is what I get. This is after 4 hours of sleep total in 3 days with his daughter visiting so he was super stressed. I get it. So I walked out. I called Mattie 5 days later. She called him vague not making it clear sees he will be back but rocky until Sept or October. Then she saw a tattoo and she's going there's a tattoo oh what is that oh god its a body at which point I'm laughing my ass off because he's sleeping during the reading and we sleep naked or close to it. We both have several tattoos. But back to my point she said he's having trouble sleeping. He is. He is getting to work over an hour early everyday from what co workers say because he can't sleep. What I didn't expect was seeing him for the first time today after 8 days no contact and he has not even shaven his face since I walked last week. Hecshaves his head and his face daily. I have not seen him not shaven in the 5 months I have known him. I talked to LadyP 6 days after the fight and she said he didn't mean it and he is really twisted up inside over it. LadyP also said he's trying to figure out how to balance the relationship into his life as its hard for him to change his mindset about the past. That he's never had a healthy relationship and he feels worthless. Well now I feel like shit because he looks so damn upset sigh. LadyP said he won't actually apologize though so we will see. Both say he's coming back. Men on the board do you really stop shaving during a break up? Because I had my eyebrows done and got a haircut lmao

Oh! Male here. I usually keep a close shave. During my first breakup, I got lazy, and depressed, and didn't care to shave. So yes! It can be indicative of that! But I also want to say that he may just be 'doing it'. But that very well could be a sign! I would take things day by day and focus on YOU! Because you're important(: Whatever he's going through, if he's going through anything, he will sort it out. it may take time, but in the mean time, I would focus on you and do things that make you happy(: You deserve it.

Maybe he’s just too tired to shave if he’s not getting enough sleep? Seems like he’s worn out in general and prob in just a f*ck it depressed mood about everything.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #918 on: July 19, 2019, 10:34:42 AM »
Curious...is there an issue with note taking? I personally don’t care if readers take notes. However, i can’t imagine taking notes on the many ppl they read for on a daily basis. I don’t think notes take away from psychic ability either...but I’m wondering if anyone had a bad experience or something to make it a big deal?

I agree it's no harm for reference and to avoid repetition but drusilla (who admitted to taking notes) used to pull stuff out of them with tid bits I gave her. I would get excited about things like his daughter with a T name then just end up reviewing recordings where I mentioned it. That's all before she started lurking on my fb. I guess my unconventional name gave me away. Smh fooled again.
I don't like notes if they're used to validate after given in another reading.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #919 on: July 19, 2019, 11:17:04 AM »
So I'm going to step in the middle of an argument here to update a little. July 10th bf and I get in an argument he doesn't want to label the relationship but thinks i do? Old we are 3 months in I'm not bent on a title just don't put your thing in other people lol we both talked and agreed to that in the beginning talking phase. So anyways he said he will never be my bf what I see is what I get. This is after 4 hours of sleep total in 3 days with his daughter visiting so he was super stressed. I get it. So I walked out. I called Mattie 5 days later. She called him vague not making it clear sees he will be back but rocky until Sept or October. Then she saw a tattoo and she's going there's a tattoo oh what is that oh god its a body at which point I'm laughing my ass off because he's sleeping during the reading and we sleep naked or close to it. We both have several tattoos. But back to my point she said he's having trouble sleeping. He is. He is getting to work over an hour early everyday from what co workers say because he can't sleep. What I didn't expect was seeing him for the first time today after 8 days no contact and he has not even shaven his face since I walked last week. Hecshaves his head and his face daily. I have not seen him not shaven in the 5 months I have known him. I talked to LadyP 6 days after the fight and she said he didn't mean it and he is really twisted up inside over it. LadyP also said he's trying to figure out how to balance the relationship into his life as its hard for him to change his mindset about the past. That he's never had a healthy relationship and he feels worthless. Well now I feel like shit because he looks so damn upset sigh. LadyP said he won't actually apologize though so we will see. Both say he's coming back. Men on the board do you really stop shaving during a break up? Because I had my eyebrows done and got a haircut lmao

Oh! Male here. I usually keep a close shave. During my first breakup, I got lazy, and depressed, and didn't care to shave. So yes! It can be indicative of that! But I also want to say that he may just be 'doing it'. But that very well could be a sign! I would take things day by day and focus on YOU! Because you're important(: Whatever he's going through, if he's going through anything, he will sort it out. it may take time, but in the mean time, I would focus on you and do things that make you happy(: You deserve it.

Maybe he’s just too tired to shave if he’s not getting enough sleep? Seems like he’s worn out in general and prob in just a f*ck it depressed mood about everything.

Yeah he's definitely not sleeping good. He used to be pretty steady in his schedule he is really structured. Today I didn't see him. He got to work over 2 hours early and finished and went on to his next stop. I did break and send him a little meme text about you aren't a failure ubtil you give up on your dreams. He immediately read the message but didn't text back. So I will leave him be for a bit longer. He knows I'm here when he comes out of his funk.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #920 on: July 19, 2019, 11:48:30 PM »
How often do people read with Mattie? I'm thinking at least a month between readings but usually I don't read with a psychic again until 2 or 3 months later.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #921 on: July 20, 2019, 12:05:40 AM »
How often do people read with Mattie? I'm thinking at least a month between readings but usually I don't read with a psychic again until 2 or 3 months later.

Mattie is very pricy and I don't really afford to read with her very often, considering the fact that she does not give much more info than the other affordable readers. I always get much more predictions and validation from Kisha and Yona, and Kisha email reading is just $25, but each time talking with Mattie costs around $200 and no gain. I've read 4 times with her since Feb because I was very desperate and got influenced by the reviews in this forum but don't think get back to her ever or at least in next 6 months unless some of her predictions play out.

Offline embibems

« Reply #922 on: July 20, 2019, 02:34:31 AM »

I read every 4-6 weeks, but last time I only waited 3.5 because her most massive prediction to date came through and I was suuuper elated (still am!) and had to thank her/get updates from here on out. But usually, I wait over a month to read :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #923 on: July 20, 2019, 02:46:19 AM »

I read every 4-6 weeks, but last time I only waited 3.5 because her most massive prediction to date came through and I was suuuper elated (still am!) and had to thank her/get updates from here on out. But usually, I wait over a month to read :)

Would you mind sharing some details of that massive prediction if you did not already?

Offline user5942

« Reply #924 on: July 20, 2019, 01:07:03 PM »
I can only afford to read with her every 3-4 months or so!

Offline embibems

« Reply #925 on: July 20, 2019, 03:23:31 PM »

Would you mind sharing some details of that massive prediction if you did not already?

An in-person trans-continental trip offered and paid for after 2 years of not seeing one another in person as well as getting back together :)

Offline fefe

« Reply #926 on: July 20, 2019, 11:17:04 PM »
Hit for Mattie. She said the month of July for my ex and the new girlfriend to end relationship and it happened this week. Details on Matilda’s thread. I will update other predictions soon.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #927 on: July 21, 2019, 05:43:16 AM »
I don't care if she takes notes, I assume most psychics do. 
To say that her guides are bringing up "Uncle Tim" is dishonest.  Your right, she doesn't have much time to take notes.  That's how the mistake was made, she only wrote down two words after my reading "uncle" & "Tim" three months later she sees these two words and strings them together when I'm not even asking about my uncle or Tim, and I certainly don't have an "Uncle Tim".   This was half way through a reading where she had only given me obvious advice thus far.

I revisited my calls with Mattie because of this board, people make her sound like she's AMAZING.  I just want to let people know my experience was opposite.  She deceived me, and has contacted the owner of this board to have her thread pulled at least 2 times now, her actions tell me that she lacks some integrity.   I have read with her as far back as 2017, and none of her predictions have come to pass.  I'm not upset, I don't even dislike her as a person. 
If you don't know her personally it's odd to take such a personal stance on my review of reading with her. It's not disrespectful for me to share my experience of her getting her notes confused and packaging it like it was her guides.  This isn't meant to be a political debate, just a review of my readings with Mattie.  I know someone will find it helpful that I took the time to share my experience.  Unlike some other folks, I don't have any skin in the game.

Alphabetsoup I am interested in hearing more about your experience with Mattie. i know how it can get on this board do you mind PMing me. I am a bit concerend that her reviewes on CP are only positive and no bad reviews are ever posted. I want to know what her predictions were for you and timing and what she said happened and what didnt. To the extent you feel comfortable of course.

Offline user5942

« Reply #928 on: July 21, 2019, 01:03:41 PM »
California Psychics only posts positive reviews, the don’t post negative ones for any psychic

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #929 on: July 21, 2019, 01:27:32 PM »
Please don’t waste your money! I tried this woman based on review here and even the days she mentioned for my promotion non was right! She said Thursday/ Friday.... I got called to the office on Wednesday offer attempt was made on Monday, I negotiated, HR called back Tuesday and I accepted

There were three readers who got it right but I am not here to promote any reader at all.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 01:29:50 PM by tellmewhy »

anything