Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405863 times)

candiednut

Re: Mattie
« Reply #900 on: July 18, 2019, 08:50:18 PM »
Could be! I think you would hear her type on a computer for that, though. I've only ever heard her move in her chair and shuffle cards so if she was typing up information on a computer I think I would've caught that. Also, she's been super smooth for me and her outcomes are persistent but in between readings she obviously goes more in-depth with what's happening in the then and now.

Sorry she doesn't connect with everyone but I'll stick up for her when it comes to things happening for me lol, notes or no notes

That's what was weird...I didn't hear any typing at all but I know for sure she googled something. It was word for word from wikipedia (something she said about a particular place)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #901 on: July 18, 2019, 08:54:01 PM »
Could be! I think you would hear her type on a computer for that, though. I've only ever heard her move in her chair and shuffle cards so if she was typing up information on a computer I think I would've caught that. Also, she's been super smooth for me and her outcomes are persistent but in between readings she obviously goes more in-depth with what's happening in the then and now.

Sorry she doesn't connect with everyone but I'll stick up for her when it comes to things happening for me lol, notes or no notes

That's what was weird...I didn't hear any typing at all but I know for sure she googled something. It was word for word from wikipedia (something she said about a particular place)

I wonder why she googled something. That’s odd.

I always wonder if CP has a note taking system like Keen. If they did you could always take a cursory glance before the reading or during. Multitasking!

candiednut

« Reply #902 on: July 18, 2019, 08:56:55 PM »

I always wonder if CP has a note taking system like Keen. If they did you could always take a cursory glance before the reading or during. Multitasking!

So basically she was getting a particular place for my reading.. she asked me if it's near New York, I said I didnt know. She said "let's take a look". I wasnt sure if she was going to look it up online or look it up "psychically". Then after a bit she started saying these facts about this particular place  when the reading was over I googled this place myself and the things she said were like the first 2 sentences from wikipedia.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #903 on: July 18, 2019, 08:59:36 PM »

So basically she was getting a particular place for my reading.. she asked me if it's near New York, I said I didnt know. She said "let's take a look". I wasnt sure if she was going to look it up online or look it up "psychically". Then after a bit she started saying these facts about this particular place  when the reading was over I googled this place myself and the things she said were like the first 2 sentences from wikipedia.

Oh! It just sounds to me like she was googling it to help you and to help herself understand the place she is picking up on. I wouldn't be worried about that(:.

I agree with u josh

candiednut

« Reply #904 on: July 18, 2019, 09:02:51 PM »
Oh I know I'm not worried nor blaming her at all. I was just responding to someone else's comment :)

Offline user5942

« Reply #905 on: July 18, 2019, 09:45:34 PM »
That’s good she was helping you then to navigate!

She’s named places like Montana being connected to someone I know for me which are so random and said they would be a marker in time.

I knew someone going to Montana in late June and a prediction she made happened for me during that time.

I’ll say that trying to help you find where a place is is completely different than her writing down info about you (: I see Mattie as the badass grandma I wish I had

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #906 on: July 18, 2019, 09:56:38 PM »
I don't care if she takes notes, I assume most psychics do. 
To say that her guides are bringing up "Uncle Tim" is dishonest.  Your right, she doesn't have much time to take notes.  That's how the mistake was made, she only wrote down two words after my reading "uncle" & "Tim" three months later she sees these two words and strings them together when I'm not even asking about my uncle or Tim, and I certainly don't have an "Uncle Tim".   This was half way through a reading where she had only given me obvious advice thus far.

I revisited my calls with Mattie because of this board, people make her sound like she's AMAZING.  I just want to let people know my experience was opposite.  She deceived me, and has contacted the owner of this board to have her thread pulled at least 2 times now, her actions tell me that she lacks some integrity.   I have read with her as far back as 2017, and none of her predictions have come to pass.  I'm not upset, I don't even dislike her as a person. 
If you don't know her personally it's odd to take such a personal stance on my review of reading with her. It's not disrespectful for me to share my experience of her getting her notes confused and packaging it like it was her guides.  This isn't meant to be a political debate, just a review of my readings with Mattie.  I know someone will find it helpful that I took the time to share my experience.  Unlike some other folks, I don't have any skin in the game.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #907 on: July 18, 2019, 10:01:05 PM »
To say that her guides are bringing up "Uncle Tim" is dishonest.  Your right, she doesn't have much time to take notes.  That's how the mistake was made, she only wrote down two words after my reading "uncle" & "Tim" three months later she sees these two words and strings them together when I'm not even asking about my uncle or Tim, and I certainly don't have an "Uncle Tim".   This was half way through a reading where she had only given me obvious advice thus far.

I revisited my calls with Mattie because of this board, people make her sound like she's AMAZING.  I just want to let people know my experience was opposite.  She deceived me, and has contacted the owner of this board to have her thread pulled at least 2 times now, her actions tell me that she lacks some integrity.   I have read with her as far back as 2017, and none of her predictions have come to pass.  I'm not upset, I don't even dislike her as a person. 
If you don't know her personally it's odd to take such a personal stance on my review of reading with her. It's not disrespectful for me to share my experience of her getting her notes confused and packaging it like it was her guides.  This isn't meant to be a political debate, just a review of my readings with Mattie.  I know someone will find it helpful that I took the time to share my experience.  Unlike some other folks, I don't have any skin in the game.

I agree with you. And you have every right to share your opinions and story. It’s not like it’s going to kill her business or anything.

I see nothing disrespectful in your post. This site is for reviews after all and I hate when people get  defensive and protective of readers. This site is to share and review psychics good or bad, not to negate someone else’s experience.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #908 on: July 18, 2019, 10:15:18 PM »
So I'm going to step in the middle of an argument here to update a little. July 10th bf and I get in an argument he doesn't want to label the relationship but thinks i do? Old we are 3 months in I'm not bent on a title just don't put your thing in other people lol we both talked and agreed to that in the beginning talking phase. So anyways he said he will never be my bf what I see is what I get. This is after 4 hours of sleep total in 3 days with his daughter visiting so he was super stressed. I get it. So I walked out. I called Mattie 5 days later. She called him vague not making it clear sees he will be back but rocky until Sept or October. Then she saw a tattoo and she's going there's a tattoo oh what is that oh god its a body at which point I'm laughing my ass off because he's sleeping during the reading and we sleep naked or close to it. We both have several tattoos. But back to my point she said he's having trouble sleeping. He is. He is getting to work over an hour early everyday from what co workers say because he can't sleep. What I didn't expect was seeing him for the first time today after 8 days no contact and he has not even shaven his face since I walked last week. Hecshaves his head and his face daily. I have not seen him not shaven in the 5 months I have known him. I talked to LadyP 6 days after the fight and she said he didn't mean it and he is really twisted up inside over it. LadyP also said he's trying to figure out how to balance the relationship into his life as its hard for him to change his mindset about the past. That he's never had a healthy relationship and he feels worthless. Well now I feel like shit because he looks so damn upset sigh. LadyP said he won't actually apologize though so we will see. Both say he's coming back. Men on the board do you really stop shaving during a break up? Because I had my eyebrows done and got a haircut lmao

Offline maggs30

« Reply #909 on: July 18, 2019, 10:28:15 PM »
Josh I pmd you give me a male point of view lol

Offline user5942

« Reply #910 on: July 18, 2019, 10:58:53 PM »

And that’s fine, Candiednut! No worries, really. Don’t forget some things can take years to manifest. Even yona told me once someone came back to her 7 years later in my most recent reading to say things manifested. Anything is possible! But if you feel you don’t connect with her that’s cool too and you’re entitled to that completely. I just don’t know how she could possibly take notes and review them before calls and get the same information with the speed she takes callers, that’s all I was saying. No hard feelings :)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #911 on: July 19, 2019, 12:04:53 AM »

If she brought it up once, then sure. It could be that she's just not connecting well. If she brings it up twice? Then yeah, it's coming up. Is it relevant to you right now? Will it be? Who knows. But she's getting it for a reason. Especially if she's getting it twice. Maybe her connection just isn't great with you, and she's bringing up something and connected to someone else, like, maybe it's, i don't know... a father's uncle. Or a friend's uncle. Either way, that shows she's not connecting well to you. Maybe she's bringing up a future poi's uncle. Or someone you'll meet who goes by that. I feel to try and bash her and say that this is all false, or that she's being dishonest, and isn't actually "using" her gifts, and is just making thinsg up... well, that's just pessimsim and spite on your part. She might just not connect well with you. Sucks, but it happens.

However you're feeing about her, I feel as though saying she deceived you, etc., isn't exactly fair. She's trying her best, and she's doing what she can. She's not going to connect well with everybody. And actually, this is the second thread of hers. It's been pulled once. I don't see any lack of integrity from her side. If you had a thread, and you saw that even one person said poor things about you, you'd be worried for your business; especially in this field, where frauds thrive. I can COMPLETELY understand why she would want to have the thread pulled. There are numerous reasons as to why a reader may want their thread pulled, and to assume a lack of integrity based upon that action, is just ignorant, and honestly kind of disrespectful.

She didn't work for you, and I'm sorry. It sucks, especially at the price. But she's been fantastic for others, and I feel to make such an assumption about her keeping notes, with such absolutism, is really really childish and speaks far more of your character than it does, hers. Can't you see how even saying that, could hurt her business? Because what you said isn't exactly genuine, either. If you're claiming that as a fact, you don't know that. You're saying "SHE DOES" as if it's fact, and yes, that can be damaging, therefore, it can be disrespectful. And to continue assuming this is the case, just shows ignorance and immaturity on your part. You can review without throwing blatant shade toward a reader, when you don't know for sure.

She didn't work for you. That's all there is to it. But to make up such things, such as, "She for SURE takes notes", when you're simply making an assumption, that can hurt business, and regardless of what anyone says, CAN be considered disrespectful. That kind of thing will be told from one individual, then spread like wildfire here, as if it's fact.

I think you're getting angry with the wrong person, and you're still making assumptions. This isn't fair to her. Sorry she didn't work for you, but to say some of the things you're saying is outrageous and can hurt her reputation. I feel as though you're in the wrong. By all means share your opinion, and how she was wrong for you, but don't make assumptions and then claim it as fact. Because this is how she earns a living, and you could well be hurting her, personally, her business, and her life, from a simple false statement. And that is not okay.

Oh I know I'm not worried nor blaming her at all. I was just responding to someone else's comment :)
OH! I raed into that horribly wrong. I am sorry! (:

I agree with you. And you have every right to share your opinions and story. It’s not like it’s going to kill her business or anything.

I see nothing disrespectful in your post. This site is for reviews after all and I hate when people get  defensive and protective of readers. This site is to share and review psychics good or bad, not to negate someone else’s experience.

You can write, "she was wrong for me", and that opinion should be fine, and respected. But as soon as she starts throwing around, "She takes notes! She decieves people!" that's when it becomes an issue, and that IS when I will defend, who I know to be an ethical and kind reader, as that actually IS disrespectful, and can hurt her business. It really can, and it's a little worrisome that you can't see that. I'm not blindly defending a reader "because I like her". I am defending her because there's absolute reason to. There's a HUGE difference between "Stating your opinion" or "stating your review", and "claiming something that is simply wrong, or unkown, as fact". That's when it becomes a lie, and can not only be disrespectful, but also hurt her business, and I'm not okay with those kind of things being said, as that's not the kind of person she is, and it IS disrespectful.

I guess I view it differently. It’s not slanderous imo and I guess it’s just me but I don’t let others opinions sway who I read with.

There’s a reader on here that has been super accurate for me, but the board dislikes her, ran off a poster that they thought was her and still call her a fraud. That could hurt her business but I stay out of the fray. It’s her issue, I have no skin in the game and I’m sure she probably looks here but that’s her deal. Not my business and I’m not going to post defending her, everyone has an opinion and she was called an outright fraud with no proof. But again, not my problem.

I guess we have to agree to disagree.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #912 on: July 19, 2019, 12:14:58 AM »

If she brought it up once, then sure. It could be that she's just not connecting well. If she brings it up twice? Then yeah, it's coming up. Is it relevant to you right now? Will it be? Who knows. But she's getting it for a reason. Especially if she's getting it twice. Maybe her connection just isn't great with you, and she's bringing up something and connected to someone else, like, maybe it's, i don't know... a father's uncle. Or a friend's uncle. Either way, that shows she's not connecting well to you. Maybe she's bringing up a future poi's uncle. Or someone you'll meet who goes by that. I feel to try and bash her and say that this is all false, or that she's being dishonest, and isn't actually "using" her gifts, and is just making thinsg up... well, that's just pessimsim and spite on your part. She might just not connect well with you. Sucks, but it happens.

However you're feeing about her, I feel as though saying she deceived you, etc., isn't exactly fair. She's trying her best, and she's doing what she can. She's not going to connect well with everybody. And actually, this is the second thread of hers. It's been pulled once. I don't see any lack of integrity from her side. If you had a thread, and you saw that even one person said poor things about you, you'd be worried for your business; especially in this field, where frauds thrive. I can COMPLETELY understand why she would want to have the thread pulled. There are numerous reasons as to why a reader may want their thread pulled, and to assume a lack of integrity based upon that action, is just ignorant, and honestly kind of disrespectful.

She didn't work for you, and I'm sorry. It sucks, especially at the price. But she's been fantastic for others, and I feel to make such an assumption about her keeping notes, with such absolutism, is really really childish and speaks far more of your character than it does, hers. Can't you see how even saying that, could hurt her business? Because what you said isn't exactly genuine, either. If you're claiming that as a fact, you don't know that. You're saying "SHE DOES" as if it's fact, and yes, that can be damaging, therefore, it can be disrespectful. And to continue assuming this is the case, just shows ignorance and immaturity on your part. You can review without throwing blatant shade toward a reader, when you don't know for sure.

She didn't work for you. That's all there is to it. But to make up such things, such as, "She for SURE takes notes", when you're simply making an assumption, that can hurt business, and regardless of what anyone says, CAN be considered disrespectful. That kind of thing will be told from one individual, then spread like wildfire here, as if it's fact.

I think you're getting angry with the wrong person, and you're still making assumptions. This isn't fair to her. Sorry she didn't work for you, but to say some of the things you're saying is outrageous and can hurt her reputation. I feel as though you're in the wrong. By all means share your opinion, and how she was wrong for you, but don't make assumptions and then claim it as fact. Because this is how she earns a living, and you could well be hurting her, personally, her business, and her life, from a simple false statement. And that is not okay.

OH! I raed into that horribly wrong. I am sorry! (:

You can write, "she was wrong for me", and that opinion should be fine, and respected. But as soon as she starts throwing around, "She takes notes! She decieves people!" that's when it becomes an issue, and that IS when I will defend, who I know to be an ethical and kind reader, as that actually IS disrespectful, and can hurt her business. It really can, and it's a little worrisome that you can't see that. I'm not blindly defending a reader "because I like her". I am defending her because there's absolute reason to. There's a HUGE difference between "Stating your opinion" or "stating your review", and "claiming something that is simply wrong, or unkown, as fact". That's when it becomes a lie, and can not only be disrespectful, but also hurt her business, and I'm not okay with those kind of things being said, as that's not the kind of person she is, and it IS disrespectful.

I guess I view it differently. It’s not slanderous imo and I guess it’s just me but I don’t let others opinions sway who I read with.

There’s a reader on here that has been super accurate for me, but the board dislikes her, ran off a poster that they thought was her and still call her a fraud. That could hurt her business but I stay out of the fray. It’s her issue, I have no skin in the game and I’m sure she probably looks here but that’s her deal. Not my business and I’m not going to post defending her, everyone has an opinion and she was called an outright fraud with no proof. But again, not my problem.

I guess we have to agree to disagree.

I agree .

Offline Love221

« Reply #913 on: July 19, 2019, 01:06:56 AM »
Josh- I say this with respect.  Everyone on this forum is free to express their opinion- negative or positive experiences with a reader.  For some time now, I have observed you commenting on multiple threads disregarding individual experiences in a condescending tone.  I don’t want to make this thread into a fight, but please, try to be respectful of everyone’s experience. Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 01:38:01 AM by Manoccad »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #914 on: July 19, 2019, 01:33:02 AM »

No one was lying. They were stating something that they felt was the truth and shared what they thought . They didn’t do it do wreck her career - if it’s their genuine belief that they think that is what happened - they have every right to come on and voice it ,

That’s where other members will come in who have had their own experience with that psychic, and will state their own experience because they don’t believe it to be true , from THEIR OWN experience. But you can see no one has attacked the original poster , they have just stated their own experience to try and get them to look at it from a different perspective . No one is slating / ruining her career.

Josh, you know I’m a supporter of you , but you have to stop attacking members when you think they’re doing something wrong.  If they were , more than just you would jump on it . And this is something you can do privately. If you feel that strongly about it , contact the admin.

This is getting ridiculous to the point I don’t want to post on this forum anymore because people can’t seem to voice their concerns. That’s what we are here for. To support each other .

I know you’re a supporter of Mattie and so am I, but I don’t feel anything was wrongly said here .
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 01:45:52 AM by diamondcanadian »