Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405919 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Mattie
« Reply #885 on: July 18, 2019, 01:45:09 PM »
Lol, if it makes you feel better, I was absolutely not negating your opinion. I think they all take notes. I just enjoy her because I feel she’s predicted things that have happened with me. But again, not the big things yet..

I’m sorry you had that experience. Ugh. If a reader is not connecting or not getting any more/new information, it would be nice if  they would just say it. Especially at that price.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #886 on: July 18, 2019, 01:50:14 PM »
@josh she’s saying she mixed the uncle and the poi together and making it seem like she came up with that on her own. Not that it was mentioned more than once 🤷🏽‍♀️

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #887 on: July 18, 2019, 01:51:19 PM »
Josh! She was taking notes. 

Offline user5942

« Reply #888 on: July 18, 2019, 04:28:49 PM »
How could she know who her next call was though to review notes...her que moves fast

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #889 on: July 18, 2019, 05:22:54 PM »
It's always possible but I've never felt she took notes. She never seems to remember me or my situation, fwiw.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #890 on: July 18, 2019, 05:35:34 PM »
Curious...is there an issue with note taking? I personally don’t care if readers take notes. However, i can’t imagine taking notes on the many ppl they read for on a daily basis. I don’t think notes take away from psychic ability either...but I’m wondering if anyone had a bad experience or something to make it a big deal?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #891 on: July 18, 2019, 05:52:03 PM »
Curious...is there an issue with note taking? I personally don’t care if readers take notes. However, i can’t imagine taking notes on the many ppl they read for on a daily basis. I don’t think notes take away from psychic ability either...but I’m wondering if anyone had a bad experience or something to make it a big deal?

I personally don't have a problem with note-taking. I think some people feel like it's a crutch and true psychics shouldn't need it.

The only place where I personally have an issue with note-taking is if they use information from a prior reading, like say someone's birthday or whatever, and present it to you like they've just gotten it as a message from guides.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #892 on: July 18, 2019, 05:56:13 PM »

I personally don't have a problem with note-taking. I think some people feel like it's a crutch and true psychics shouldn't need it.

The only place where I personally have an issue with note-taking is if they use information from a prior reading, like say someone's birthday or whatever, and present it to you like they've just gotten it as a message from guides.

Yeah I can understand that  - but has that ever happened I wonder? Lol
Maybe I guess with the readers who are fakes (I use my same team so I’ve never experienced it)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #893 on: July 18, 2019, 05:57:52 PM »
How could she know who her next call was though to review notes...her que moves fast

I wonder this same thing! Like how would readers who supposedly take notes have enough time to bring the note up for an on demand reading? Lol

Offline britbrat

« Reply #894 on: July 18, 2019, 06:05:03 PM »
I have only had 1 reading with Mattie and I don't know if she takes notes, but is it possible she has a good memory like Lady P? Is she familiar with your situation and giving you a fresh read or just regurgitating the previous reading? I don't mind if a reader remembers me, but it's unfair if your reading is based on previous information.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #895 on: July 18, 2019, 06:28:42 PM »
The note taking doesn’t bother me if they take notes and I KNOW the psychic is gifted. I dislike readers like Lady P who remembers everything and regurgitates it or spends most of her time being an armchair psychologist.

I also don’t see how it saying she may take notes is disrespectful. That is someone’s opinion. Others may have different opinions.

No one is calling her names, and I’m sure she’s not going to lose business off of one string of posts on this board.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #896 on: July 18, 2019, 06:31:22 PM »
The note taking doesn’t bother me if they take notes and I KNOW the psychic is gifted. I dislike readers like Lady P who remembers everything and regurgitates it or spends most of her time being an armchair psychologist.

I also don’t see how it saying she may take notes is disrespectful. That is someone’s opinion. Others may have different opinions.

No one is calling her names, and I’m sure she’s not going to lose business off of one string of posts on this board.

Lol agreed - glad I’ve never read with anyone like that - sheesh!

candiednut

« Reply #897 on: July 18, 2019, 06:39:26 PM »

I wonder this same thing! Like how would readers who supposedly take notes have enough time to bring the note up for an on demand reading? Lol

Typing the name and bday into a computer? Not accusing Mattie of anything btw but she once looked up a place on Google during my reading and I didnt hear any typing sounds. Again not saying that's what she did here but I guess readers can do that.

Offline user5942

« Reply #898 on: July 18, 2019, 06:57:17 PM »
Could be! I think you would hear her type on a computer for that, though. I've only ever heard her move in her chair and shuffle cards so if she was typing up information on a computer I think I would've caught that. Also, she's been super smooth for me and her outcomes are persistent but in between readings she obviously goes more in-depth with what's happening in the then and now.

Sorry she doesn't connect with everyone but I'll stick up for her when it comes to things happening for me lol, notes or no notes
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 06:58:51 PM by user5942 »

candiednut

« Reply #899 on: July 18, 2019, 08:48:21 PM »

Typing the name and bday into a computer? Not accusing Mattie of anything btw but she once looked up a place on Google during my reading and I didnt hear any typing sounds. Again not saying that's what she did here but I guess readers can do that.

I just looked up my name and birthday and found nothing): Apparently google doesn't find me popular... Thanks Google...

I didnt mean she would Google us...if she (or anyone) takes notes they could have our info on a file on their computer. This was in response to someone saying "how can she turn the page so fast"