Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405863 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Mattie
« Reply #510 on: May 03, 2019, 11:32:12 AM »
Once she picked up the name “Scott” for me.

He was just a bus driver on my winery tour a couple months after my reading.

He was a super cool guy and we had a lot of fun with him lol

Offline happyk

« Reply #511 on: May 03, 2019, 02:12:09 PM »
She asked me if I knew a Chris and told me to just remember the name. Two of her predictions have kinda come to pass but they didn't mean anything significant. 😔

Offline Penelope

« Reply #512 on: May 04, 2019, 02:29:13 AM »
I wonder if the names could be markers in time?  She gave me a name that ended up meaning something somewhat related to my POI and I but not wrt what I was asking her about.

Offline user5942

« Reply #513 on: May 04, 2019, 10:42:11 AM »
Yes, for me she has named people that have been markers.

Being “chatted up by a man named his Joe” was a marker that my POI and I would b win contact again.

This happened 2 weeks ago.

Offline embibems

« Reply #514 on: May 04, 2019, 02:30:24 PM »
Oooo interesting point @penelope and @user.. Names and time markers, I hadn't thought of it that way before! She has gotten the name of my POI more than once, in his language. That wowed me. She also got the name of a man I would have a dalliance with during the break up--this also happened. I'll have to go back and analyze if these were related to time markers as well, thank you for the valid point! :)

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #515 on: May 05, 2019, 02:06:32 AM »
With Mattie how quickly do predictions happen following a marker?? Is it days, weeks or months or is it variable? I've experienced some recent markers including a name but no predictions.

@embibems Happy belated birthday sweetheart!! <3 So glad Mattie has been working well with you!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #516 on: May 05, 2019, 06:00:37 PM »
With Mattie how quickly do predictions happen following a marker?? Is it days, weeks or months or is it variable? I've experienced some recent markers including a name but no predictions.

@embibems Happy belated birthday sweetheart!! <3 So glad Mattie has been working well with you!

Just to be clear, Mattie didn't say that the name was a marker in my case. She said that I may not be interested in my POI when he returns because of a man named Matthew who wants to stake his claim.  Did she mention names specifically as markers for others?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #517 on: May 05, 2019, 06:52:38 PM »

Just to be clear, Mattie didn't say that the name was a marker in my case. She said that I may not be interested in my POI when he returns because of a man named Matthew who wants to stake his claim.  Did she mention names specifically as markers for others?

No, she never did for me either. She gave me a couple of names and mostly initials, but as you said, those are the actual people that I am gonna meet at some point. She never mentioned the term "marker". Psychic Shelly did though :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #518 on: May 05, 2019, 07:14:08 PM »

No, she never did for me either. She gave me a couple of names and mostly initials, but as you said, those are the actual people that I am gonna meet at some point. She never mentioned the term "marker". Psychic Shelly did though :)

Yes, Shelly uses markers. I think she's the only one I've read with that does. It's cool that Mattie picked up Matthew, but I think in this instance it's a coincidence. He's a friend. Maybe a new Matthew will come along. Lol

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #519 on: May 05, 2019, 07:17:24 PM »
My godson is called Matthew if that counts.
Do you guys know how may people go with all these random names?

Yes, Shelly uses markers. I think she's the only one I've read with that does. It's cool that Mattie picked up Matthew, but I think in this instance it's a coincidence. He's a friend. Maybe a new Matthew will come along. Lol

josh34

« Reply #520 on: May 05, 2019, 07:34:15 PM »
My godson is called Matthew if that counts.
Do you guys know how may people go with all these random names?

I agree with this. While Mattie has been shown to get actual names of people, please know that there may be other "Chris"s or "Steve"s out there who she was actually picking up on, and it may actually be someone else. <3

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #521 on: May 05, 2019, 10:40:34 PM »
I have scheduled a follow up reading with Mattie only because I happened to be on the app reading her review and saw an openning in her queue. Which as you all know never happens. So I jumped all over it. Also it has been 2 months since I read with her so I figured it wasnt too soon. Also I want to ask her some specific questions about my POI. Do you guys ever ask her specific things or do you just let her read?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #522 on: May 05, 2019, 11:02:27 PM »
I have scheduled a follow up reading with Mattie only because I happened to be on the app reading her review and saw an openning in her queue. Which as you all know never happens. So I jumped all over it. Also it has been 2 months since I read with her so I figured it wasnt too soon. Also I want to ask her some specific questions about my POI. Do you guys ever ask her specific things or do you just let her read?

I asked her a question. Did anything come to pass for you? I haven't had anything happen yet and I can't spend the money for a follow up just to get pushed out timeframes.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #523 on: May 05, 2019, 11:13:25 PM »
Mattie predicted a gap of communication between my ex and myself, and I assumed it had already happened.  Several days ago, he mentioned his inability to contact for two weeks or so.

Oddly enough, she has been predicting a meet-up between the two of us and mentioned a certain restaurant franchise many, many times but I find it hard to believe it will happen this year.  Not to be vague, but my ex is away on business until December.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #524 on: May 05, 2019, 11:19:46 PM »
Mattie predicted a gap of communication between my ex and myself, and I assumed it had already happened.  Several days ago, he mentioned his inability to contact for two weeks or so.

Oddly enough, she has been predicting a meet-up between the two of us and mentioned a certain restaurant franchise many, many times but I find it hard to believe it will happen this year.  Not to be vague, but my ex is away on business until December.

She gave me a 4 for reconnection. She thought days, weeks, or April. I think she may mean years. 😞

anything