Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405904 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Mattie
« Reply #480 on: April 26, 2019, 04:56:10 AM »
Has Mattie ever pulled out the word "marry" and surprised herself.  In my last reading with her she was describing something entirely unrelated, blurted out "marry" and went WOW; soon thereafter she kept getting a church.  It was all very odd because I think my situation is lightyears away from commitment to anyone, particularly when it comes to my ex.

I also read with Jeremiah yesterday and without prompting he brought up marriage.  The only other person that mentioned serious commitment had been Effie way back in February.

Mattie gave me marriage way back last fall and the last time we read earlier this month she told me "asking for your hand". At this point, I'm thinking that it's going to be more of a commitment if anything and definitely NOT marriage so soon lmao. She hesitated a bit saying it both times because things like that are not common in her readings.

I read w Effie this week and she pulled the sacred cord (she's pulled this before with this same dude). It means a bigger commitment for me, she said. We'll see! I'm still in that post break-up awkward phase where communication is being established SLOWLY because my trust is non-existent. For once I feel like I'm in control of things and my feelings :) slow and steady will win my race (typical Taurus). :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #481 on: April 26, 2019, 05:58:15 AM »
Validation:) because this u already did/know. Prediction is when they tell you something that will happen in the future. IMO All the good ones can validate, it’s predictions they can seem to get right.

:)
so did she get a prediction right or was she only able to validate?

Let me wait to get a lil more desperate then:)) not implying that all those who call Mattie are but that’s the only reason I’ll spend that kinda money on a reading :)) have u talked to her?

Haven’t used CP much, how does it work? U need to have a certain amount of money before u can talk to an advisor? And then how do u get in a reader’s queue or do u weight for Mattie to be online to dial in directly?

If you want to get on a queue of an advisor you need to have 20 minutes worth of balance. You can just click on the call icon and you will be placed in the queue unless it is full which is only 6 people, sometimes 7. It is really difficult to get on a queue. You can check the calendar to see if an advisor might have an appointment which you will be able to book without getting on the queue. You have to have 20 mins worth of balance though, which is $300 in case of Mattie. Ugghhh.

Girl wait it out as long as you can lol. And yea, I was totally desperate so I am not offended lol. I have spoken with her. One of her predictions came to pass already. She said she saw a space station and asked me where that was and I went to NASA this month and that was not planned until the last moment. I listened to the reading and noticed she had brought it up. I even checked on the forum if that is a prediction coming to pass lol. Not many predictions come to pass to me. Miss Ann, Julia Caliope and Mattie have all gotten one hit each so far.

Idk what would you call it? She saw a space station and I was at NASA. Idk really what to call it.

Offline happyk

« Reply #482 on: April 26, 2019, 02:05:27 PM »
Validation:) because this u already did/know. Prediction is when they tell you something that will happen in the future. IMO All the good ones can validate, it’s predictions they can seem to get right.

Let me wait to get a lil more desperate then:)) not implying that all those who call Mattie are but that’s the only reason I’ll spend that kinda money on a reading :)) have u talked to her?

Haven’t used CP much, how does it work? U need to have a certain amount of money before u can talk to an advisor? And then how do u get in a reader’s queue or do u weight for Mattie to be online to dial in directly?

If you want to get on a queue of an advisor you need to have 20 minutes worth of balance. You can just click on the call icon and you will be placed in the queue unless it is full which is only 6 people, sometimes 7. It is really difficult to get on a queue. You can check the calendar to see if an advisor might have an appointment which you will be able to book without getting on the queue. You have to have 20 mins worth of balance though, which is $300 in case of Mattie. Ugghhh.

Girl wait it out as long as you can lol. And yea, I was totally desperate so I am not offended lol. I have spoken with her. One of her predictions came to pass already. She said she saw a space station and asked me where that was and I went to NASA this month and that was not planned until the last moment. I listened to the reading and noticed she had brought it up. I even checked on the forum if that is a prediction coming to pass lol. Not many predictions come to pass to me. Miss Ann, Julia Caliope and Mattie have all gotten one hit each so far.

Idk what would you call it? She saw a space station and I was at NASA. Idk really what to call it.

I see.. still a little confused lol but thanks Wishes!!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #483 on: April 26, 2019, 05:02:37 PM »
Anytime😉 and I meant they can’t seem to get right. I’m sure u got that:))

so did :) she get a prediction right or was she only able to validate?

Offline happyk

« Reply #484 on: April 26, 2019, 05:06:53 PM »
Anytime😉 and I meant they can’t seem to get right. I’m sure u got that:))

so did :) she get a prediction right or was she only able to validate?

That I did. LOL.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #485 on: April 26, 2019, 06:19:35 PM »
Has Mattie ever pulled out the word "marry" and surprised herself.  In my last reading with her she was describing something entirely unrelated, blurted out "marry" and went WOW; soon thereafter she kept getting a church.  It was all very odd because I think my situation is lightyears away from commitment to anyone, particularly when it comes to my ex.

I also read with Jeremiah yesterday and without prompting he brought up marriage.  The only other person that mentioned serious commitment had been Effie way back in February.

Mattie gave me marriage way back last fall and the last time we read earlier this month she told me "asking for your hand". At this point, I'm thinking that it's going to be more of a commitment if anything and definitely NOT marriage so soon lmao. She hesitated a bit saying it both times because things like that are not common in her readings.

I read w Effie this week and she pulled the sacred cord (she's pulled this before with this same dude). It means a bigger commitment for me, she said. We'll see! I'm still in that post break-up awkward phase where communication is being established SLOWLY because my trust is non-existent. For once I feel like I'm in control of things and my feelings :) slow and steady will win my race (typical Taurus). :)

Thanks, Em!  I also got the sacred cord from Effie (alongside her reluctance to throw out the term "twin flames").  I have a reading with her today and that will pretty much wrap up things for me for a while.  I will probably check in with Mattie at some point, but she is standing firm on a big prediction which I hopes comes to pass.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #486 on: April 26, 2019, 06:49:09 PM »

Happy, your posts about the NASA thing kind of read like Mattie saw a space station and you had just been at NASA, but is what happened she saw a space station and asked why and you said you're really interested in space, and then weeks LATER you wound up making an unplanned trip to NASA? So she saw it beforehand? Or after you'd been there? I thought beforehand but it looks like some people are reading it as after, so now I'm confused and just wanting clarification. If she saw it beforehand I think that's a prediction.

Offline happyk

« Reply #487 on: April 26, 2019, 07:13:04 PM »

Happy, your posts about the NASA thing kind of read like Mattie saw a space station and you had just been at NASA, but is what happened she saw a space station and asked why and you said you're really interested in space, and then weeks LATER you wound up making an unplanned trip to NASA? So she saw it beforehand? Or after you'd been there? I thought beforehand but it looks like some people are reading it as after, so now I'm confused and just wanting clarification. If she saw it beforehand I think that's a prediction.

I think my post was a disaster. So, here it is simplified.

She said she saw space in March when I had a reading with her?

I went to NASA on April 8/9.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #488 on: April 26, 2019, 09:04:53 PM »
oh yes, then thats a prediction:) not sure if it was really relevant to your question:)) but a prediction none the less. yay for that:))

Offline happyk

« Reply #489 on: April 26, 2019, 09:20:37 PM »
oh yes, then thats a prediction:) not sure if it was really relevant to your question:)) but a prediction none the less. yay for that:))

That's what I thought! 🤔

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #490 on: April 26, 2019, 09:45:36 PM »
I read with Mattie this week .

She said that “ there’s more to come
With this guy” and that he likes me more than he lets on.

He will see me in 3 , or within 3
And he’s slow but August at a family bbq he will really see me as a future long term partner .

Names and places she mentioned to me I don’t know
So we’ll see

Offline embibems

« Reply #491 on: April 30, 2019, 04:10:02 PM »
Another hit for Mattie with me! I wanted to wait to share this until I knew for sure. She told me back in Jan. right after my break up that the girl my ex left me for wouldn't even be around him anymore very soon. That he would be "uprooted" and that there would be "changes with work for him between March and May."

He left the job where he met her in late February, moved to the opposite side of the principality (he's Euro), and is starting a much better and very prestigious job tomorrow on May 1st. Hurray!! Baby steps, guys. Baby steps..!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #492 on: April 30, 2019, 06:40:29 PM »
Another hit for Mattie with me! I wanted to wait to share this until I knew for sure. She told me back in Jan. right after my break up that the girl my ex left me for wouldn't even be around him anymore very soon. That he would be "uprooted" and that there would be "changes with work for him between March and May."

He left the job where he met her in late February, moved to the opposite side of the principality (he's Euro), and is starting a much better and very prestigious job tomorrow on May 1st. Hurray!! Baby steps, guys. Baby steps..!

Woww you're just on a roll with Mattie!!! Hope all of your amazing predictions keep coming in! xxxx 🤞🏻

Offline happyk

« Reply #493 on: April 30, 2019, 06:58:59 PM »

Congrats, Em!!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #494 on: April 30, 2019, 09:13:14 PM »

Yay! Em thats awesome! baby steps indeed

anything