Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405878 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Mattie
« Reply #495 on: April 30, 2019, 09:19:27 PM »
Thanks @pinky, @kd, and @happyk! I'm not really relying on my readings as much anymore either and that's helping a ton. Right after all the crap happened at the beginning of the year, I was reading an embarrassing amount--like, every day. I felt like I needed my hand held. Mattie has given me the clarity and the results. I'm sticking with reading w her sparingly from now on!! Thanks again guys! xo

Offline loops

« Reply #496 on: April 30, 2019, 10:40:41 PM »
She sounds interesting. If I decide to open up my California Psychics account again, I may try her. Only this time I wont be calling about an ex lol

Offline hope36

« Reply #497 on: April 30, 2019, 11:27:57 PM »
Another hit for Mattie with me! I wanted to wait to share this until I knew for sure. She told me back in Jan. right after my break up that the girl my ex left me for wouldn't even be around him anymore very soon. That he would be "uprooted" and that there would be "changes with work for him between March and May."

He left the job where he met her in late February, moved to the opposite side of the principality (he's Euro), and is starting a much better and very prestigious job tomorrow on May 1st. Hurray!! Baby steps, guys. Baby steps..!

Awesome,congrats girl. Go live life!!!

Offline ArcherBullFish

« Reply #498 on: May 01, 2019, 12:34:03 AM »
Another hit for Mattie with me! I wanted to wait to share this until I knew for sure. She told me back in Jan. right after my break up that the girl my ex left me for wouldn't even be around him anymore very soon. That he would be "uprooted" and that there would be "changes with work for him between March and May."

He left the job where he met her in late February, moved to the opposite side of the principality (he's Euro), and is starting a much better and very prestigious job tomorrow on May 1st. Hurray!! Baby steps, guys. Baby steps..!

Hi can I ask how that's good for you? Is there a reconcilliation coming?

Offline embibems

« Reply #499 on: May 01, 2019, 06:45:30 PM »

Hi can I ask how that's good for you? Is there a reconcilliation coming?

Hey! Reconciliation already happened, we've been speaking for a month. Not back together (he wants to be) because everything is on my terms now and I'm taking my time! I'm not going to disclose anything else on the forum, but yes. It's good! :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #500 on: May 01, 2019, 07:22:43 PM »

Awesome,congrats girl. Go live life!!!

Thank you @hope!! Sending you love and fingers crossed for predictions :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #501 on: May 03, 2019, 03:09:09 AM »
Well, I just read with Mattie. She was pretty good and very kind. She was able to validate the flat situation with my POI before I asked anything. She said we have a weird connection that never ends (TRUE). She said he is coming to a revelation/that he's cleaning house. She says he comes across as down a lot/depressed and insecure. Afraid of relationships even though it sounds cliche', he truly is. She said she sees something happening, a connection in 4 (days, weeks, or April). She says she sees us laughing in June, but no profession of love because he keeps things close to his heart. She sees he is jealous and asked if I was with someone (I'm not now, but dated someone last year and have a few close male friends who are platonic). She said he is focusing on the woman with the daughter (me) and his ex wife is a problem (described her as a black shadow figure...Bwahaha). She said he's been drinking a bit...like not alcoholic, but "problem drinking" (I can see that). She says that I've been walking away/ignoring him (yes, haven't had any contact since Christmas). She said to continue that because it is bugging him and he's a bit stubborn. She said it's not over, but I may get over him with a man named Matthew who wants to stake his claim. LOL...we'll see.

Timelines are close to Kisha, Cookie, Shaman Kira, who all mentioned March and June. Interesting.
I have an appointment with Yona today. Let's see what she says.  8)

Well I wouldn't call this a "hit" as much as maybe a mixed energy. So I just got a text from a friend who I haven't heard from in a long time. I consider him a good friend, but certainly no one I would date. In fact, a few years ago we went out together once or twice and he did try to hit on me, but it's like having your brother hit on you. LOL! Anyway, I wasn't interested, but like I said he's a great platonic friend who would literally give you the shirt off his back. In fact, he is still messaging me as I'm typing this...asking about my kids while I bust him about his recent Facebook post about Roger Moore dying (which was 2 years ago, hence me ribbing him). Oh, yeah, and his name is Matthew.  :o

josh34

« Reply #502 on: May 03, 2019, 03:11:46 AM »
Well, I just read with Mattie. She was pretty good and very kind. She was able to validate the flat situation with my POI before I asked anything. She said we have a weird connection that never ends (TRUE). She said he is coming to a revelation/that he's cleaning house. She says he comes across as down a lot/depressed and insecure. Afraid of relationships even though it sounds cliche', he truly is. She said she sees something happening, a connection in 4 (days, weeks, or April). She says she sees us laughing in June, but no profession of love because he keeps things close to his heart. She sees he is jealous and asked if I was with someone (I'm not now, but dated someone last year and have a few close male friends who are platonic). She said he is focusing on the woman with the daughter (me) and his ex wife is a problem (described her as a black shadow figure...Bwahaha). She said he's been drinking a bit...like not alcoholic, but "problem drinking" (I can see that). She says that I've been walking away/ignoring him (yes, haven't had any contact since Christmas). She said to continue that because it is bugging him and he's a bit stubborn. She said it's not over, but I may get over him with a man named Matthew who wants to stake his claim. LOL...we'll see.

Timelines are close to Kisha, Cookie, Shaman Kira, who all mentioned March and June. Interesting.

Well I wouldn't call this a "hit" as much as maybe a mixed energy. So I just got a text from a friend who I haven't heard from in a long time. I consider him a good friend, but certainly no one I would date. In fact, a few years ago we went out together once or twice and he did try to hit on me, but it's like having your brother hit on you. LOL! Anyway, I wasn't interested, but like I said he's a great platonic friend who would literally give you the shirt off his back. In fact, he is still messaging me as I'm typing this...asking about my kids while I bust him about his recent Facebook post about Roger Moore dying (which was 2 years ago, hence me ribbing him). Oh, yeah, and his name is Matthew.  :o

She could have been getting his name, and assumed it was a romantic thing! But also Matthew is a fairly comon name, so it could be someone else too! Best of luck,. Fidget!!!:)

Offline happyk

« Reply #503 on: May 03, 2019, 03:13:47 AM »

Woah, Fidget!! Do you think it's going to evolve between you and Matthew? That sounds amazing. Go Mattie!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #504 on: May 03, 2019, 03:18:57 AM »

She could have been getting his name, and assumed it was a romantic thing! But also Matthew is a fairly comon name, so it could be someone else too! Best of luck,. Fidget!!!:)

Actually, Matt has always "tried" to stake his claim, so I guess if I was actually interested, it could happen. Regardless, it's the only Matt that I happen to know. It seriously made me giggle. He's one of the platonic guy friends I mentioned in my previous post, and one of the men my POI was pretty jealous about. On a side note, Anastasia mentioned that my POI would go nuts when he sees another man paying attention to me...

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #505 on: May 03, 2019, 05:03:26 AM »

Actually, Matt has always "tried" to stake his claim, so I guess if I was actually interested, it could happen. Regardless, it's the only Matt that I happen to know. It seriously made me giggle. He's one of the platonic guy friends I mentioned in my previous post, and one of the men my POI was pretty jealous about. On a side note, Anastasia mentioned that my POI would go nuts when he sees another man paying attention to me...

Thats pretty darn cool Fidget. I was just re-listening to Mattie's call and she picked up the fact that my mom was visitng me during the reading and she said she doesnt want to go back. My mom just left to go back to the east coast and literally said I dont want to go back verbatum

Offline happyk

« Reply #506 on: May 03, 2019, 05:54:35 AM »
Mattie had told me to now the name Chris and she had said someone will be giving a presentation. I just added 2 and 2 together. We had a guy named Chris come to my work for a presentation on Tuesday but he's married 🙄

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #507 on: May 03, 2019, 06:09:18 AM »
Mattie had told me to now the name Chris and she had said someone will be giving a presentation. I just added 2 and 2 together. We had a guy named Chris come to my work for a presentation on Tuesday but he's married 🙄

WOW! It seems like there is a trend with Mattie here where she is picking up the men with their specific names, but its never like a new potential POI situation lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #508 on: May 03, 2019, 06:11:03 AM »

Just WOW! Seems like Mattie is spot on with names which is soo eerily cool

josh34

« Reply #509 on: May 03, 2019, 06:13:00 AM »

Did she mention a relationship or romantic option for Chris?