Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405904 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Mattie
« Reply #435 on: April 23, 2019, 01:32:24 AM »
Another hit for Mattie! It happened tonight while I was sitting at dinner and I didn't even realize it was a hit until I was on the train ride home...

I hadn't heard from my POI in three weeks. I was eating dinner with my family and saw my phone light up. I was like... okay, how do I reply to this? And spent about the next fifteen minutes mulling over how to go about my text back to him. My birthday is this weekend.

Then when I was on the train I remembered something she told me back in January after he and I broke up. She said: "You're going to get a text from him, you'll be sitting at the time, I can see you eating. Sometime around the time of an April birthday or just before.You're going to get this text and think okay, how do I deal with this? Before you reply to him."

If that's not f*cking specific, I don't know what is. Again, my a-ha! moment didn't happen until a bit after it happened. I guess I was expecting his first time texting me since the breakup to be when I would be eating etc., but sometimes Mattie's predictions aren't linear or come in the order in which you hear them from her. Anyways. Pretty cool :)

Im glad to see an actual specidfiic prediction from her! That was pretty cool em

Offline embibems

« Reply #436 on: April 23, 2019, 01:34:55 AM »
Another hit for Mattie! It happened tonight while I was sitting at dinner and I didn't even realize it was a hit until I was on the train ride home...

I hadn't heard from my POI in three weeks. I was eating dinner with my family and saw my phone light up. I was like... okay, how do I reply to this? And spent about the next fifteen minutes mulling over how to go about my text back to him. My birthday is this weekend.

Then when I was on the train I remembered something she told me back in January after he and I broke up. She said: "You're going to get a text from him, you'll be sitting at the time, I can see you eating. Sometime around the time of an April birthday or just before.You're going to get this text and think okay, how do I deal with this? Before you reply to him."

If that's not f*cking specific, I don't know what is. Again, my a-ha! moment didn't happen until a bit after it happened. I guess I was expecting his first time texting me since the breakup to be when I would be eating etc., but sometimes Mattie's predictions aren't linear or come in the order in which you hear them from her. Anyways. Pretty cool :)

Im glad to see an actual specidfiic prediction from her! That was pretty cool em

Thanks, @sparkle!! Sorry, I didn't mean to skip over your entries in the thread, I was just so stoked I wanted to type it out before I forgot! I'm bummed that things aren't progressing as you'd like or as you have been told by multiple seers/psychics/mediums etc. Don't give it up, but don't wait around either. You never know what could happen... I forgot about this hit prediction to be honest with you. It's funny.. the predictions I kind of shrug off or have forgotten about/not marked on a calendar have been the ones to manifest. Hmm..

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #437 on: April 23, 2019, 01:42:43 AM »

Thanks, @sparkle!! Sorry, I didn't mean to skip over your entries in the thread, I was just so stoked I wanted to type it out before I forgot! I'm bummed that things aren't progressing as you'd like or as you have been told by multiple seers/psychics/mediums etc. Don't give it up, but don't wait around either. You never know what could happen... I forgot about this hit prediction to be honest with you. It's funny.. the predictions I kind of shrug off or have forgotten about/not marked on a calendar have been the ones to manifest. Hmm..

Oh no worries

Oh I’m good tho - dont be bummed!! I’m not lol

There are still predictions that have yet to unfold - either they will happen or not ...I’m not really holding on to them lol

If they happen cool if not then cool...I’m not really emotionally invested in the readings (meaning hoping that the positives come true) ....I’m more interested in if predictions do happen how cool it was that they were able to see that. That’s why I like specifics in my readings thats all.

Also I dont mind you skipping over entries - I do it all the time. I dont expect a reply from anyone really

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #438 on: April 23, 2019, 01:43:37 AM »

That's awesome. I'm so happy when others get something come through. I still have another week before I can say my reading is a bust. We'll see. I'm truly happy for you though and of course, a bit jealous. ;)

josh34

« Reply #439 on: April 23, 2019, 01:45:08 AM »

That's awesome. I'm so happy when others get something come through. I still have another week before I can say my reading is a bust. We'll see. I'm truly happy for you though and of course, a bit jealous. ;)
NowI know I said this before, as in I think the 4 is April, but also realize the 4 could mean something else entirely too. And Em, I'm so happy for you!!! <3

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #440 on: April 23, 2019, 01:53:27 AM »

NowI know I said this before, as in I think the 4 is April, but also realize the 4 could mean something else entirely too. And Em, I'm so happy for you!!! <3

No, I get that, but she specifically said it's either 4 days (nope), 4 weeks (nope), or April. Period. I've had plenty of readers say "4" and then say that they aren't sure what the 4 actually means, but Mattie specifically defined it. I would be totally ok if she had said that she doesn't give timeframes because they're not accurate. I've had many good readers say that. But if you're going to define the number and it doesn't happen, then you're pretty much wrong. For $15/min, a reader should know their own limitations. That's my opinion. But no worries, the world won't fly off it's axis either way. LOL! I just won't go back to that reader. And I certainly won't return to ask why it didn't happen. I fell into that trap before. No thank you. I'll be the first to give credit when it's warranted though. Kisha was great for the career and non relationship predictions. She was the first who ever hit a real prediction within a timeframe. I think with my POI, the situation is just hopeless to predict.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #441 on: April 23, 2019, 02:00:52 AM »
A few points for Mattie;  she said when my ex would be back in contact that he would want me to feel sorry for him, which he consistently did.  She also predicted he would disappear on me again, and sure enough he did again. :(

Good hit! But sorry it actually came true

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #442 on: April 23, 2019, 05:13:44 AM »

So cool Em. So happy for you. Did you ever reply to the guy?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #443 on: April 23, 2019, 09:47:52 AM »
Does Mattie ever do chat rather than call?

Offline hope36

« Reply #444 on: April 23, 2019, 12:45:22 PM »
That's pretty specific @em!!! So cool!!

Offline user5942

« Reply #445 on: April 23, 2019, 01:41:20 PM »
@ EM that is awesome!! Happy early Birthday, as well (:

I had a hit from Mattie and Psychic Shelly last week.

I first heard from my POI after months of no contact on February 11th, which Shelly predicted.

There was a long gap of no communication until last week.

I spoke to Mattie the last week of March and this is what she said:

She said "Who's Josh? Who's Tom? You will be chatted up by a Tom. This will be a reference in time. You will try to move on and then he will come back. There is also a reference to Montana, which is weird but this is what my guides are telling me. There is also something with changing hair, a drastic change for a marker in time.

This is what Shelly said:

"There will be a resurrection...must be Easter time. You will see someone in a canoe and you will know he is totally single. "

Well, what happened was that I got my hair done on April 13th, and I went more blonde. It was a 4.5 hour process. I reactivated my dating profile last Tuesday, April 16th. I was scrolling through men and matched with a Josh and a Tom. I was talking to them and as I was scrolling through profiles I saw quite a few men in canoes. On April 16th as well, my coworker was talking about how she has a trip to MONTANA planned for June. My POI and I matched on April 16th on this dating site (lol) and he messaged me and flirted with me. It was also Easter this past Sunday in America. I am also still talking to this Tom today, and he wants to take me out.

So, both specific hits from Mattie and Shelly (:

I think it's very important to listen what they say and HOW they say it. Such as "chatted" or "letter".
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 01:43:48 PM by user5942 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #446 on: April 23, 2019, 02:14:59 PM »

I first heard from my POI after months of no contact on February 11th, which Shelly predicted.

She said "Who's Josh? Who's Tom? You will be chatted up by a Tom. This will be a reference in time. You will try to move on and then he will come back. There is also a reference to Montana, which is weird but this is what my guides are telling me. There is also something with changing hair, a drastic change for a marker in time.

"There will be a resurrection...must be Easter time. You will see someone in a canoe and you will know he is totally single. "

Well, what happened was that I got my hair done on April 13th, and I went more blonde. It was a 4.5 hour process. I reactivated my dating profile last Tuesday, April 16th. I was scrolling through men and matched with a Josh and a Tom. I was talking to them and as I was scrolling through profiles I saw quite a few men in canoes. On April 16th as well, my coworker was talking about how she has a trip to MONTANA planned for June. My POI and I matched on April 16th on this dating site (lol) and he messaged me and flirted with me. It was also Easter this past Sunday in America. I am also still talking to this Tom today, and he wants to take me out.

I think it's very important to listen what they say and HOW they say it. Such as "chatted" or "letter".

WOW User!!!! This is sooo cool. See I love seeing predictions like this!

Offline user5942

« Reply #447 on: April 23, 2019, 02:23:19 PM »
Thanks, Sparkle!!

I love reading about your successes with Yona as well (: Gives me hope all the time!

For these two readers, (Shelly and Mattie), when they say events or certain things, that's usually when the predictions happen as opposed to numbers or months.

They work well with markers!

I am living my life and doing what I gotta do to keep it moving and whatever happens, happens. Things fall into place how they should!

Offline hope36

« Reply #448 on: April 23, 2019, 02:32:27 PM »

Wow this is amazing!!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #449 on: April 23, 2019, 03:29:12 PM »

Awesome, User!!

anything