Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 404906 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Mattie
« Reply #405 on: April 18, 2019, 11:50:36 PM »
Had the exact same experience and she wasn’t even right, there were no validations and things she said were completely wrong, trying to be objective but she’s definitely not worth that money, no psychic is anyway.

I don't care who gets how much. That's the worth they're putting on her and it's ridiculous. And D I'm not trying to attack you, so don't get mad at me lol. But I'm angry, very angry. Specially, after hearing/reading about Sparkle's experience with her. We're paying $900, it's going from our pockets so doesn't matter who's getting how much, unless I'm getting a reading from Bill Gates (considering he's a psychic too).

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #406 on: April 19, 2019, 01:22:18 AM »
Hey guys wow so much activity in one day :-) Sparkle sorry you had this experience I know how frustrating it can be especially when you are investing so much. All I want to say is if we look at the general pattern of all the Big Psychics on this review page the patterns is really familiar. Someone mentions a psychic is good people jump on the bandwagon and start reading with them feverously. Before we know it the line to read with the Psychic gets longer and longer. We read more frequently perhaps not waiting on the prediction to transpire maybe something small comes true we call again. Soon given the probability factor someone is bound to have a bad experience and then the line of the psychic starts getting shorter. Has anyone seen cookies line lately. It used to be in the 100's. ITs this that causes the Psychic or the platform to increase their rates because the demand gets bigger and bigger. I know all big psychics can be hit or miss but it becomes a self full-filling prophesy. Just wait it out when all of our predictions start coming through or not her line will start to shorten and then the rates will be on sale before we know it :-)
We are fickle human beings our attention span is narrow we sill soon move on. :-)

josh34

« Reply #407 on: April 19, 2019, 09:58:17 PM »
Mattie  Was right about something that seems impossible and even now seems so surreal and impossible. something is coming up in the next few weeks And even know it is mattie, I still cannot believe she's right. It's nothing bad, but its a door I thought I closed and I'm scared to death. Wish me luck.

Offline happyk

« Reply #408 on: April 19, 2019, 10:07:32 PM »
Hey guys wow so much activity in one day :-) Sparkle sorry you had this experience I know how frustrating it can be especially when you are investing so much. All I want to say is if we look at the general pattern of all the Big Psychics on this review page the patterns is really familiar. Someone mentions a psychic is good people jump on the bandwagon and start reading with them feverously. Before we know it the line to read with the Psychic gets longer and longer. We read more frequently perhaps not waiting on the prediction to transpire maybe something small comes true we call again. Soon given the probability factor someone is bound to have a bad experience and then the line of the psychic starts getting shorter. Has anyone seen cookies line lately. It used to be in the 100's. ITs this that causes the Psychic or the platform to increase their rates because the demand gets bigger and bigger. I know all big psychics can be hit or miss but it becomes a self full-filling prophesy. Just wait it out when all of our predictions start coming through or not her line will start to shorten and then the rates will be on sale before we know it :-)
We are fickle human beings our attention span is narrow we sill soon move on. :-)

I agree. Right now Anastasia is the hype. I'm gonna wait till her queue stops being so full.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #409 on: April 19, 2019, 10:49:28 PM »
Mattie  Was right about something that seems impossible and even now seems so surreal and impossible. something is coming up in the next few weeks And even know it is mattie, I still cannot believe she's right. It's nothing bad, but its a door I thought I closed and I'm scared to death. Wish me luck.

Good luck Josh. Hope it works out for you!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #410 on: April 20, 2019, 07:27:07 AM »

good luck Josh. Did you mean one of Matties predictions already happened for you? and you are waiting on another one. Or this other one is the one you are waiting to come true :-)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #411 on: April 20, 2019, 12:39:20 PM »

Good luck Josh. Happy to hear she works very well for you. Hope all goes very well.

josh34

« Reply #412 on: April 20, 2019, 05:21:44 PM »
Thanks so much everybody. No it didn't happen yet but I got word that it will happen. Not at all ready or looking forward to it ):

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #413 on: April 22, 2019, 02:00:39 AM »
Good evening all, I hope you all had an enjoyable Easter weekend.

For months I have been watching Mattie's page to see if I could sneak into her queue - it seemed impossible as she is ALWAYS full.  However, yesterday I managed to sneak into her queue and I am eagerly awaiting her phone call with great anticipation.  This board is full of raving reviews about Mattie's uncanny ability to see and predict things.

I had a reading with Cookie (Spiritualist Reader) not too long ago which left me shaken to the core with how accurate her reading was... timelines and feelings that I could validate.  I promise I had never had a reading like that.  I am wondering... how often do Cookie and Mattie see the same thing?  Do they ever contradict each other?

What is some advice you could share with me as I prepare to hear from Mattie?  I want to avoid "confusing" her reading or leading her down a pipe, ya know?  When about (CST) should I typically expect her call - I believe she calls from Europe?

Thanks all.  I can't believe I got in her queue.

Offline Kate

« Reply #414 on: April 22, 2019, 02:41:15 AM »
Good evening all, I hope you all had an enjoyable Easter weekend.

For months I have been watching Mattie's page to see if I could sneak into her queue - it seemed impossible as she is ALWAYS full.  However, yesterday I managed to sneak into her queue and I am eagerly awaiting her phone call with great anticipation.  This board is full of raving reviews about Mattie's uncanny ability to see and predict things.

I had a reading with Cookie (Spiritualist Reader) not too long ago which left me shaken to the core with how accurate her reading was... timelines and feelings that I could validate.  I promise I had never had a reading like that.  I am wondering... how often do Cookie and Mattie see the same thing?  Do they ever contradict each other?

What is some advice you could share with me as I prepare to hear from Mattie?  I want to avoid "confusing" her reading or leading her down a pipe, ya know?  When about (CST) should I typically expect her call - I believe she calls from Europe?

Thanks all.  I can't believe I got in her queue.

Hope it goes well for you.  I am a long time reader with Cookie. She is 99% with me.. a few things she has seen have not yet happened, but most does, and her time lines are spot on to the date regularly.
I read with Mattie a few weeks ago.. well months.. back at the end of Jan beginning of Feb. She could see things about me so I know she had talent.  She saw something improving around this time (Easter) that has not happened. And she saw May being a very good month for me (I am hopeful as the last 6 months have been very traumatic). So will report back.

I think it is unfair to judge her along side Cookie based on one reading, because my first call with Cookie was pretty dire.  I think Cookie is so good with me now because she knows me so well.. and I know how to read with her. She just gets it spot on time and time again.. BUT, there was nothing about Mattie's reading that made me want to go back for $15 an min. Nothing that made her stand out against Cookie for me. I get more from Cookie at cira $6/7 a min.

I still think about Mattie because I would love to read with someone who is as good as Cookie and get a different perspective. I have tried Keisha, and also written readings with Keisha, but they are not all that accurate.. she doesn't connect to me so well.

The only other reader that was ever spot on with me.. at least with amazing accurate vision about events taking place in the short term, was Matt Fraser from BSD, who is so phenomenal as a medium, he no longer does instant readings and has over 2 year waiting list for private readings. Amazing guy.. so so talented.. I have never spoken to anyone quite as good at pinning events taking place in the current.  Better detail as a remote viewer than Cookie, so accurate. BUT Cookie always excelled over Matt for future Predictions.  She saw things Matt couldn't and never mentioned.  Anyway.. I'm wondering off subject...

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #415 on: April 22, 2019, 02:51:47 AM »
Thank you Kate. 

I guess I am just looking for validation.  When I say that Cookie's reading with me left my shaking, I absolutely mean it.  Within the first 5 minutes or so, she nailed five specific timelines and events - I gave her no information but my name and POI's name.  She also said, "You are wondering if you should hold on to your ex... you are debating internally whether or not you should let her go, if she will return."  While she didn't say that we would be happily married - she said, it is up to us to decide - she did say that we would get back together between May-December and that my ex is extremely remorseful for leaving me.  Cookie also said that I would meet someone new and that I would have to choose between the two. 

I spoke with Kisha a week (or two) ago and Kisha almost completely mimic'd Cookie in many, many ways.  Kisha, like Cookie, refused to promise a happily ever after, but she did say that I would have a choice and that my ex would come back and that we could be extremely happy and enjoy the love we both wish together. 

Back to validation... I first speaking to psychics on AskNow who kept saying that my ex would come back in March, or April... well, neither has happened.  Cookie said between May-December and Kisha said no communication until at least August. 

I believe Mattie will be my absolutely last reading. 

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #416 on: April 22, 2019, 03:42:46 AM »
Thank you Kate. 

I guess I am just looking for validation.  When I say that Cookie's reading with me left my shaking, I absolutely mean it.  Within the first 5 minutes or so, she nailed five specific timelines and events - I gave her no information but my name and POI's name.  She also said, "You are wondering if you should hold on to your ex... you are debating internally whether or not you should let her go, if she will return."  While she didn't say that we would be happily married - she said, it is up to us to decide - she did say that we would get back together between May-December and that my ex is extremely remorseful for leaving me.  Cookie also said that I would meet someone new and that I would have to choose between the two. 

I spoke with Kisha a week (or two) ago and Kisha almost completely mimic'd Cookie in many, many ways.  Kisha, like Cookie, refused to promise a happily ever after, but she did say that I would have a choice and that my ex would come back and that we could be extremely happy and enjoy the love we both wish together. 

Back to validation... I first speaking to psychics on AskNow who kept saying that my ex would come back in March, or April... well, neither has happened.  Cookie said between May-December and Kisha said no communication until at least August. 

For Me Cookie and Mattie have been the exact opposite. I have had 4 readings with Cookie in the last 2 years and none of her predictions came about. She did pick up on some current things well that were inconsequential like my weight loss etc and my POI's certain behaviors but thats it. The rest could not be validated. She flipped her outcomes on me in the last two readings compared to the two before. I have only read once with Mattie her outcomes are not due till June but one of her small prediction about someone from the past has already come true. I read with her in March and her prediction was in 6 weeks and to the T it will happen in 6 weeks. So for me Mattie has been better hands down but the final prediction is not due for another few months so will keep you posted. Good luck with your reading with Mattie.

josh34

« Reply #417 on: April 22, 2019, 03:56:56 AM »
Thank you Kate. 

For Me Cookie and Mattie have been the exact opposite. I have had 4 readings with Cookie in the last 2 years and none of her predictions came about. She did pick up on some current things well that were inconsequential like my weight loss etc and my POI's certain behaviors but thats it. The rest could not be validated. She flipped her outcomes on me in the last two readings compared to the two before. I have only read once with Mattie her outcomes are not due till June but one of her small prediction about someone from the past has already come true. I read with her in March and her prediction was in 6 weeks and to the T it will happen in 6 weeks. So for me Mattie has been better hands down but the final prediction is not due for another few months so will keep you posted. Good luck with your reading with Mattie.
I have to agree. For me, Mattie > Cookie.

Offline Kate

« Reply #418 on: April 22, 2019, 04:09:15 AM »
Thank you Kate. 

The more experience I get with readers, the more I realise that it is about connection as much as anything else. 
Keisha has great reviews on this site, but has never been good for me.
Cookie has been fantastic for many, but there are others that have been v disappointed.
Mattie was OK for me, I would like to try her again, but 15 a min is hard, and California Psychics will only let me add 20 mins... there is no option for 10 mins (maybe because I am out of the US?) I have to call and ask specifically for them to add just 10 mins.. and I can only do that when there is a space in her queue... so...

But I really do think it is a personal thing.. you really need to work out who is accurate with you.. and then stick to that reader.. you'll learn to interpret their readings and trust what they say, without being influenced by others experiences.

The only bit of advice I would stick with, is to choose someone who has a solid reputation of giving the larger proportion of people on this site, accurate readings.  Mattie, and more so Keisha, Cookie, and QoC, are the ones who have gained solid reputations for their genuine talent, and long threads as a result...

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #419 on: April 22, 2019, 04:25:09 AM »
Thank you Kate. 

See, I am hoping that Mattie is in line with Cookie and Kisha who both said my ex will reach out to me and we will get back together - even their timelines were similar.  Kisha said nothing before August but we would be a full couple by December and Cookie said communication starting May-December (though very likely around August) and us being a full couple 3 months later.  Both described my ex's feelings and reasons for ending the relationship in very similar ways and ways that I would agree with. 

QoC said my ex was never coming back, but she was TOTALLY WRONG for me years ago... so I am hoping she is wrong again.  Celeste on CP also said my ex's "spark" or love for me was completely gone, but she also said that my ex would be reaching out soon. 

I suppose they could all be wrong about my ex reaching out - that is to say that my ex won't actually reach out - but I'd have to believe that Kisha and Cookie (given their reviews) couldn't both be wrong... right?