Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405931 times)

josh34

Re: Mattie
« Reply #420 on: April 22, 2019, 04:34:19 AM »
Thank you Kate. 

I guess I am just looking for validation.  When I say that Cookie's reading with me left my shaking, I absolutely mean it.  Within the first 5 minutes or so, she nailed five specific timelines and events - I gave her no information but my name and POI's name.  She also said, "You are wondering if you should hold on to your ex... you are debating internally whether or not you should let her go, if she will return."  While she didn't say that we would be happily married - she said, it is up to us to decide - she did say that we would get back together between May-December and that my ex is extremely remorseful for leaving me.  Cookie also said that I would meet someone new and that I would have to choose between the two. 

I spoke with Kisha a week (or two) ago and Kisha almost completely mimic'd Cookie in many, many ways.  Kisha, like Cookie, refused to promise a happily ever after, but she did say that I would have a choice and that my ex would come back and that we could be extremely happy and enjoy the love we both wish together. 

Back to validation... I first speaking to psychics on AskNow who kept saying that my ex would come back in March, or April... well, neither has happened.  Cookie said between May-December and Kisha said no communication until at least August. 

I believe Mattie will be my absolutely last reading.

For Me Cookie and Mattie have been the exact opposite. I have had 4 readings with Cookie in the last 2 years and none of her predictions came about. She did pick up on some current things well that were inconsequential like my weight loss etc and my POI's certain behaviors but thats it. The rest could not be validated. She flipped her outcomes on me in the last two readings compared to the two before. I have only read once with Mattie her outcomes are not due till June but one of her small prediction about someone from the past has already come true. I read with her in March and her prediction was in 6 weeks and to the T it will happen in 6 weeks. So for me Mattie has been better hands down but the final prediction is not due for another few months so will keep you posted. Good luck with your reading with Mattie.

See, I am hoping that Mattie is in line with Cookie and Kisha who both said my ex will reach out to me and we will get back together - even their timelines were similar.  Kisha said nothing before August but we would be a full couple by December and Cookie said communication starting May-December (though very likely around August) and us being a full couple 3 months later.  Both described my ex's feelings and reasons for ending the relationship in very similar ways and ways that I would agree with. 

QoC said my ex was never coming back, but she was TOTALLY WRONG for me years ago... so I am hoping she is wrong again.  Celeste on CP also said my ex's "spark" or love for me was completely gone, but she also said that my ex would be reaching out soon. 

I suppose they could all be wrong about my ex reaching out - that is to say that my ex won't actually reach out - but I'd have to believe that Kisha and Cookie (given their reviews) couldn't both be wrong... right?

I would VERY VERY MUCH trust Mattie over both Kisha and Cookie. Kisha is a hit or miss (mostly miss for me, and for many many others too. At first she was good for me, but after a while I realized she's not great at all for predictions much of the time...) and while Cookie can be good, and she definitely has been for me, I'd put her accuracy, especially based on how well she connects, to a good 70% for the average user. Mattie I'd put top top tier. I'd trust her over the others. Just my opinion.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #421 on: April 22, 2019, 04:53:24 AM »
I second Josh above ^

Offline embibems

« Reply #422 on: April 22, 2019, 03:05:41 PM »
I second Josh above ^

Third you, @josh! Hope you've been well.

My birthday is this weekend and I'm hoping that CP birthday bonus or whatever they do will come my way so I can save and read w the Mattster the next time I need a check in. Does anyone know how the birthday package thingie or whatever it's called works? Thanks everyone! :)

Also, this is a curiosity question: how many times can a client add ten more minutes? Is there a cutoff of how many back-to-back reloads one may purchase?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 03:20:57 PM by embibems »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #423 on: April 22, 2019, 04:45:43 PM »
I second Josh above ^

My birthday is this weekend and I'm hoping that CP birthday bonus or whatever they do will come my way so I can save and read w the Mattster the next time I need a check in. Does anyone know how the birthday package thingie or whatever it's called works? Thanks everyone! :)

Also, this is a curiosity question: how many times can a client add ten more minutes? Is there a cutoff of how many back-to-back reloads one may purchase?

Happy Early birthday Em

Offline hope36

« Reply #424 on: April 22, 2019, 05:05:32 PM »
I second Josh above ^

Advanced bday wishes @EM!
My birthday deal was 30% off, and I think I got it the day of my bday, sometime mid-day. You'll get an email, and it shows up in your "my specials" section as well.. Its valid for 30 days!

Offline embibems

« Reply #425 on: April 22, 2019, 06:12:55 PM »
I second Josh above ^

Happy Early birthday Em

Aww, thank you @kd!! xoxo

Offline embibems

« Reply #426 on: April 22, 2019, 06:18:02 PM »
I second Josh above ^

Advanced bday wishes @EM!
My birthday deal was 30% off, and I think I got it the day of my bday, sometime mid-day. You'll get an email, and it shows up in your "my specials" section as well.. Its valid for 30 days!

Hi @hope! Thanks for the tip--I'll be on the lookout for my discount email thanks to you :)

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #427 on: April 22, 2019, 11:02:43 PM »
Well, I received a phone call from Mattie this morning, at 430am. 

Honestly, I have mixed feelings about it - I guess I was perhaps too hyped about it?  Too many expectations?  I believe I was expecting more in terms of predictions or in terms of concrete descriptions... Mattie kept asking me to validate something she would say by asking, "Would you agree?"

She wasn't wrong about anything she discussed, but I was left with wanting more, if that makes sense?  Her description of why my ex left me is in line with Cookie, Kisha, Miss Ann, and Rachel Marie... and Mattie also predicted that my ex would come around, with big developments in May.  Cookie also said May, while Kisha said nothing until August. 

Mattie wouldn't say that we would absolutely get married, but she did say that since going no contact, I have placed myself in a position of great power... my ex is depressed with grief that I am not reaching out - she is terrified that I have moved on.  Mattie continued to explain that I will have the choice to take my ex back, but (like Cookie) she warned that we would have to forgive ourselves and have some deep conversations about certain things or else the relationship would end again.  We have "all the ingredients for an extremely happy and prosperous marriage over the long term," but I would need to keep calm and not pursue marriage like a goal. 

She kept saying, "You two are not done... she is not willing to let you go.  She just needs to figure out what she wants and she is slowly realizing that she lost something incredibly more valuable than she ever realized." 

So, who knows?  I suppose with Mattie, Kisha, and Cookie all suggesting that my ex will come back and that I will be the one to decide whether or not we will continue pretty much means there is a very high likelihood that we will get back together.  At this point, at Mattie suggested, there is a large part of me that has moved on... who knows what will happen. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #428 on: April 22, 2019, 11:35:09 PM »
I just wonder if Mattie has told anyone their POI is just not coming back. Lots of optimism in this thread....

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #429 on: April 22, 2019, 11:38:09 PM »
I just wonder if Mattie has told anyone their POI is just not coming back. Lots of optimism in this thread....

I wonder that too

Although my reading was terrible (mainly her reading style ...(asking confirmations and confusing as hell)) I’ll still give credit if her predictions come true....they are in line with my other top readers so we will see.

We also have to be careful when readers say “come back”. Sometime we assume this means being back together in a committed relationship - when it could be that they just contact you, or come back for a second then dissapear. I’d make sure my trusted readers actually “say” on their own that the reconciliation is an actual committed relationship (like dont ask let them say it on their own) for me to believe or have some type of hope invested (if that is what you are looking for, which I think most ppl want if they want their ex to come back). Otherwise we tend to insert our own Hope into the prediction....
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 11:46:46 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #430 on: April 22, 2019, 11:45:48 PM »

I wonder that too

Although my reading was terrible (mainly her reading style ...(asking confirmations and confusing as hell)) I’ll still give credit if her predictions come true....they are in line with my other top readers so we will see.

Mine all align too, but the truth is, nothing has happened to date.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #431 on: April 23, 2019, 12:25:30 AM »

I wonder that too

I'm sorry to hear Fidget... may I ask you to be more specific?  I am not suggesting that anything is guaranteed just because Mattie, or Cookie, or Kisha has predicted it to be so.  But, with all of their rave reviews, and their nearly identical readings, timelines, and descriptions for me (and validations)... I have a difficult time believing that the odds are against them. 

Still, I suppose anything can happen, ya know? 

Offline samantha87

« Reply #432 on: April 23, 2019, 01:18:33 AM »
A few points for Mattie;  she said when my ex would be back in contact that he would want me to feel sorry for him, which he consistently did.  She also predicted he would disappear on me again, and sure enough he did again. :(

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #433 on: April 23, 2019, 01:29:08 AM »

I wonder that too

I'm sorry to hear Fidget... may I ask you to be more specific?  I am not suggesting that anything is guaranteed just because Mattie, or Cookie, or Kisha has predicted it to be so.  But, with all of their rave reviews, and their nearly identical readings, timelines, and descriptions for me (and validations)... I have a difficult time believing that the odds are against them. 

Still, I suppose anything can happen, ya know?

No, I get it and I'm trying to be optimistic, but I haven't heard from my POI since December (and it was very platonic). All of my go to's said March/April. Kisha was March, Cookie was March to October (huge window), Yona didn't give a timeframe but said he'll be back, and Mattie was 4 (days/weeks or April). I'm allowing for buffer on the March predictions because no one is perfect, but we are rounding up April and I haven't heard anything from him. Not a word. All of them said that I will get an apology, that I will have a choice, that he's more attached to the relationship than I am (LMAO...doubt it), that he will never really move on, if anyone walks away, it will be me, yadda, yadda, yadda. He has shown zero interest. That's the reality.

Offline embibems

« Reply #434 on: April 23, 2019, 01:31:03 AM »
Another hit for Mattie! It happened tonight while I was sitting at dinner and I didn't even realize it was a hit until I was on the train ride home...

I hadn't heard from my POI in three weeks. I was eating dinner with my family and saw my phone light up. I was like... okay, how do I reply to this? And spent about the next fifteen minutes mulling over how to go about my text back to him. My birthday is this weekend.

Then when I was on the train I remembered something she told me back in January after he and I broke up. She said: "You're going to get a text from him, you'll be sitting at the time, I can see you eating. Sometime around the time of an April birthday or just before.You're going to get this text and think okay, how do I deal with this? Before you reply to him."

If that's not f*cking specific, I don't know what is. Again, my a-ha! moment didn't happen until a bit after it happened. The fact she said around the time of an April birthday or just before sent shivers down my spine when I recalled the reading. I guess I was expecting his first time texting me since the breakup to be when I would be eating etc., but sometimes Mattie's predictions aren't linear or come in the order in which you hear them from her. Anyways. Pretty cool :)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 01:32:58 AM by embibems »

anything