Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405846 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Mattie
« Reply #300 on: April 09, 2019, 04:00:22 PM »
Read with Mattie this morning after a break of probably 6-7 months, she basically reiterated her last reading which I guess is comforting because it's very consistent with the last one and she doesn't take notes, but unfortunately doesn't sound like much will be moving soon. I'd hoped for some things I could watch for along the road, but nope. She did mention autumn time, August-September, for something breaking loose. This is just a slow moving situation unfortunately, requiring a lot of patience.

Thinking of you Journal and sending you good vibes for patience. I’m in the “being patient waiting for things to unfold” part too. It’s no fun but at the same time for me anyway I know that if it does reallly happen the waiting period I’m in for my particular situation is really for the best. My life isn’t on hold by any stretch but there just isn’t anyone else that’s sparked my interest anyway. So I’m not waiting and not not waiting. Just looking forward to however thing unfold. But sorry to divert - point I’m getting at is really I know it’s hard and am sending you strength for your situation. I absolutely believe that there is a higher plan at work for each one of us and I think it will be better in the long run and may be better for your overall end situation as well to have this time.

Lots of hugs.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #301 on: April 09, 2019, 04:17:19 PM »
Read with Mattie this morning after a break of probably 6-7 months, she basically reiterated her last reading which I guess is comforting because it's very consistent with the last one and she doesn't take notes, but unfortunately doesn't sound like much will be moving soon. I'd hoped for some things I could watch for along the road, but nope. She did mention autumn time, August-September, for something breaking loose. This is just a slow moving situation unfortunately, requiring a lot of patience.

Thinking of you Journal and sending you good vibes for patience. I’m in the “being patient waiting for things to unfold” part too. It’s no fun but at the same time for me anyway I know that if it does reallly happen the waiting period I’m in for my particular situation is really for the best. My life isn’t on hold by any stretch but there just isn’t anyone else that’s sparked my interest anyway. So I’m not waiting and not not waiting. Just looking forward to however thing unfold. But sorry to divert - point I’m getting at is really I know it’s hard and am sending you strength for your situation. I absolutely believe that there is a higher plan at work for each one of us and I think it will be better in the long run and may be better for your overall end situation as well to have this time.

Lots of hugs.

Thanks Flora. In truth, it's still well within the window she predicted the very first time I spoke with her. According to that call, the final outcome is still at least 6 months to a year away, or possibly even longer depending on how you count the time. I just continue to hope for obvious movement anyway. :)  Sorry that we're in the same boat. Waiting but not waiting is a good way to put it. I usually say hoping but still living.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #302 on: April 09, 2019, 07:40:42 PM »

I am on the same boat.  Waited awhile and had another reading with Mattie.  Alot of the same stuff.  Things have just been stagnant for me.  I was hoping to get new little gems from our last reading but it was more just confirmation of our prior readings even though a large amount of space went by...  This is certainly teaching me patience.

josh34

« Reply #303 on: April 09, 2019, 07:58:47 PM »
I don't know guys, I don't have a warm fuzzy about my March reading yet. I've gone over the conversation a few times, and honestly, I didn't get any "wow" moments like many of you. Granted, it was only 10 minutes, but at her rate, I just couldn't afford to do more on a new reader. Yes, she picked up the separation, which I, unfortunately in hindsight, validated. I say unfortunately, because once readers know it's a love reading and you're not in touch with your POI, the stories can become similar. She picked up another "dark" negative woman. I assumed it was his ex wife. She picked up depression. She picked up some drinking. She picked up that he is going through a revelation, a life change/lesson. She said he is thinking of the woman with the daughter. I hate to admit it, but all of these could fit a lot of people. Then she said contact in 4 (days, weeks or April). I mean in January readers said contact in February or "2". Then in February, readers said March or "3". I'm not optimistic that the "4" will mean anything either. Somebody tell me I'm wrong please. :/  Ugh, ugh, ugh.

Stay positive <3 A lot of readers who give numbers tend to be absolute shit when it comes to getting the "right" numbers. I only know of a very few who actually give the numbers, and 99% of the time, they end up being accurate. Mattie and Abundant are top notch for me with those. Kisha's been a miss most of the time with the numbers for me, and cookie has been a hit, about 65-70% of the time, as far as the numbers go.  Mattie and Abundant are top notch for me, ranking at an almost perfect record for the numbers. But also, remember, you never know what the numbers refer to, so maybe those 2 you've been getting from other advisors could be, I don't know, the 12th? As an example? So you never know! April could be the month <3 Whatever the case, stay positive :)
I'm keeping you in my thoughts <3

Offline samantha87

« Reply #304 on: April 09, 2019, 08:41:28 PM »
I read with Mattie last Thursday after some time, and I too was given much of the same information; so I feel confident in what she sees, but I feel like I'm having to be patient as well. 

I was given a "4" this time around; I wonder if this is reference to this month as opposed to any specific date...

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #305 on: April 09, 2019, 08:51:31 PM »
I read with Mattie last Thursday after some time, and I too was given much of the same information; so I feel confident in what she sees, but I feel like I'm having to be patient as well. 

I was given a "4" this time around; I wonder if this is reference to this month as opposed to any specific date...

Haha, well I guess we're all in the same boat. I just read that we're going into a Jupiter retrograde that lasts until August. I'm not sure I really put a lot of stock into astrology or retrogrades and all of that, but I think a Jupiter retrograde is supposed to be a time for reflection so ... maybe we're all just supposed to be staring at the water as we row for a while.

Offline embibems

« Reply #306 on: April 09, 2019, 09:05:34 PM »

Haha, well I guess we're all in the same boat. I just read that we're going into a Jupiter retrograde that lasts until August. I'm not sure I really put a lot of stock into astrology or retrogrades and all of that, but I think a Jupiter retrograde is supposed to be a time for reflection so ... maybe we're all just supposed to be staring at the water as we row for a while.

Ugh yupp, Jupiter retro usually puts the brakes on a lot of things since it's such a big planet. It can signal a delay in pretty much every aspect of our lives. A time of reflection for certain.

I want to share that during my first or second reading w Mattie, she mentioned that "by this time next year (so autumn/early winter of 2019)" and "when you've known him two (she and I concluded years since it will be 2 years of knowing him this December 2019)" my POI will want to take more serious steps towards me. The last time I read w her she got autumn season multiple times although she thinks I'll see him before then (we'll see). Then she said something along the lines of "I hate to say something like this, but I'm getting 'asking for your hand' as in he'll want to make things more serious with you and there will be talk about the next steps considering the distance."

At the time I heard this back in October 2018, I flipped out on the inside because HOW could it take another year?? After everything that's happened in the past six months, it makes perfect sense. So, while timing is difficult and no psychic is perfect, I wanted to share my waiting game with you all. Just because he has reached out to me twice, means nothing. I am no closer to wanting to get back together with to him than I was when he left me in January. We're in long hauls together, my friends. Keep the light xo

candiednut

« Reply #307 on: April 10, 2019, 12:15:50 PM »
If you live your life by retrogrades you are always going to be "delayed" - I think I read somewhere that this spring is supposed to be good for a lot of people because of some planetary changes...there are so many contradictory information out there and every month there is a retrograde of some sort...

ladya

« Reply #308 on: April 10, 2019, 12:29:32 PM »

Ugh yupp, Jupiter retro usually puts the brakes on a lot of things since it's such a big planet. It can signal a delay in pretty much every aspect of our lives. A time of reflection for certain.

I want to share that during my first or second reading w Mattie, she mentioned that "by this time next year (so autumn/early winter of 2019)" and "when you've known him two (she and I concluded years since it will be 2 years of knowing him this December 2019)" my POI will want to take more serious steps towards me. The last time I read w her she got autumn season multiple times although she thinks I'll see him before then (we'll see). Then she said something along the lines of "I hate to say something like this, but I'm getting 'asking for your hand' as in he'll want to make things more serious with you and there will be talk about the next steps considering the distance."

At the time I heard this back in October 2018, I flipped out on the inside because HOW could it take another year?? After everything that's happened in the past six months, it makes perfect sense. So, while timing is difficult and no psychic is perfect, I wanted to share my waiting game with you all. Just because he has reached out to me twice, means nothing. I am no closer to wanting to get back together with to him than I was when he left me in January. We're in long hauls together, my friends. Keep the light xo

Jupiter retrogrades every year. If you Natally have Jupiter retro then this is a good time for you. Unless Jupiter rules the 7th house for you or a significator of the other in your chart. Jupiter is not typically about relationships. It does rule children though. Jupiter is the higher octave of mercury and it’s mostly to due with philosophy, higher education (like graduate degrees), religion or lack there of, cults, gluttony, laziness, long distance travels. It will only affect the house it’s transiting and houses it rules in your chart. However the Ketu-Saturn conjunction over the next year (it has already started) I would pay extreme close attention to that house.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 12:35:36 PM by ladya »

Offline embibems

« Reply #309 on: April 10, 2019, 12:58:12 PM »

Jupiter retrogrades every year. If you Natally have Jupiter retro then this is a good time for you. Unless Jupiter rules the 7th house for you or a significator of the other in your chart. Jupiter is not typically about relationships. It does rule children though. Jupiter is the higher octave of mercury and it’s mostly to due with philosophy, higher education (like graduate degrees), religion or lack there of, cults, gluttony, laziness, long distance travels. It will only affect the house it’s transiting and houses it rules in your chart. However the Ketu-Saturn conjunction over the next year (it has already started) I would pay extreme close attention to that house.

Lmfao thanks for the info, guys!! Anyone have any updates regarding Mattie? :)

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #310 on: April 10, 2019, 03:13:46 PM »
If you live your life by retrogrades you are always going to be "delayed" - I think I read somewhere that this spring is supposed to be good for a lot of people because of some planetary changes...there are so many contradictory information out there and every month there is a retrograde of some sort...

Yeah, this is kind of what I meant about I'm not so sure I really believe the retrograde stuff. The one thing I will say is that in the past mercury retrogrades actually have, more often than not, coincided with communications with my ex getting better, so for what that's worth.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #311 on: April 10, 2019, 03:14:52 PM »

Interesting, I don't know half of what you're saying, LOL. I don't know much about astrology really other than the basics (sun and moon sign and rising sign). I'm learning Lenormand now and that's taking most of my attention span for esoterica at the moment. But I do find some of the details of astrology to be interesting. I probably need to get my chart read by an actual professional.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #312 on: April 11, 2019, 12:21:21 AM »
Specific question here - Mattie told me she was getting a certain country, asked me if I knew what it meant. I have zero links to that country, do not know anyone from there, and its not a place i'd visit as well. I told her no, and she said it maybe timing.

Did anyone have a similar prediction, and how it turned out?

Back in December, Mattie asked me why London was calling (she felt around the February time).  Well, in December I had no idea.  In February, a family member booked tickets for me.  It was one of thouse things where they asked me if I wanted to go on a trip and I said yes but I didn’t have time to book tickets.  I gave them my dates available and general locations I’d be interested in (Europe or Asia).  They texted me back with a gif of one of those Dr. Who phone booths indicating “London called”.  I guess there was a really good deal on flights to London that day.
Very cool, thanks! Did you end up going to London? And was it a marker for some other "prediction"?

London trip is scheduled for the summer.  There were specific time periods when you can travel to get the discount price.  But, trip was planned and tickets were purchased in February.  If this is a marker, I don’t think it worked very well.  The event was in February and nothing happened around that time. POI and I recently began communicating again, albeit very sparingly with grunts of acknowledgement, and no where near reconciliation.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 04:00:59 AM by Penelope »

Offline samantha87

« Reply #313 on: April 11, 2019, 03:15:14 PM »
I don't think my predictions from Mattie will come to pass due to the fact I contacted my ex today.  I have experienced a lot of grief and mental anguish based around how the last few months of our relationship played out and his subsequent handling of the break-up.  Yesterday I experienced such a terrifying symptom that I can no l longer hold onto someone that has mentally abused me.

I messaged my ex and asked him to return a personal and invaluable gift to me.  I gave it to him in a time of grief, and I can surmise now that he had every intention of ending things even then, despite accepting said gift.

He has read the message and did not respond as I suspected.  But today I am sending back several items back to him that I know he would want back and/or can pawn.

I am depressed but I have to accept this man has used and abused me, and I cannot allow him to have any further power.  My mental health is in a very bad place and waiting for contact or for an apology does not seem like a wise decision.  :'(

josh34

« Reply #314 on: April 11, 2019, 03:24:15 PM »
I don't think my predictions from Mattie will come to pass due to the fact I contacted my ex today.  I have experienced a lot of grief and mental anguish based around how the last few months of our relationship played out and his subsequent handling of the break-up.  Yesterday I experienced such a terrifying symptom that I can no l longer hold onto someone that has mentally abused me.

I messaged my ex and asked him to return a personal and invaluable gift to me.  I gave it to him in a time of grief, and I can surmise now that he had every intention of ending things even then, despite accepting said gift.

He has read the message and did not respond as I suspected.  But today I am sending back several items back to him that I know he would want back and/or can pawn.

I am depressed but I have to accept this man has used and abused me, and I cannot allow him to have any further power.  My mental health is in a very bad place and waiting for contact or for an apology does not seem like a wise decision.  :'(

I'm so so sorry to hear this. It sounds like you deserve much more than this guy <3
You seem like an incredible person. Keep your head up! Someone more deserving will come along! I'm really sorry you're going through this :( You don't deserve that. From a prediction standpoint, you never know! Mattie may still be right about her predictions! I know from first-hand experience how impossible-seeming situations can take a 180 in a moment. Sending positive thoughts toward you  <3

anything