Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405874 times)

Offline Penelope

Re: Mattie
« Reply #285 on: April 08, 2019, 09:24:03 PM »
Specific question here - Mattie told me she was getting a certain country, asked me if I knew what it meant. I have zero links to that country, do not know anyone from there, and its not a place i'd visit as well. I told her no, and she said it maybe timing.

Did anyone have a similar prediction, and how it turned out?

Back in December, Mattie asked me why London was calling (she felt around the February time).  Well, in December I had no idea.  In February, a family member booked tickets for me.  It was one of thouse things where they asked me if I wanted to go on a trip and I said yes but I didn’t have time to book tickets.  I gave them my dates available and general locations I’d be interested in (Europe or Asia).  They texted me back with a gif of one of those Dr. Who phone booths indicating “London called”.  I guess there was a really good deal on flights to London that day.

Offline hope36

« Reply #286 on: April 08, 2019, 09:33:25 PM »
Specific question here - Mattie told me she was getting a certain country, asked me if I knew what it meant. I have zero links to that country, do not know anyone from there, and its not a place i'd visit as well. I told her no, and she said it maybe timing.

Did anyone have a similar prediction, and how it turned out?

Back in December, Mattie asked me why London was calling (she felt around the February time).  Well, in December I had no idea.  In February, a family member booked tickets for me.  It was one of thouse things where they asked me if I wanted to go on a trip and I said yes but I didn’t have time to book tickets.  I gave them my dates available and general locations I’d be interested in (Europe or Asia).  They texted me back with a gif of one of those Dr. Who phone booths indicating “London called”.  I guess there was a really good deal on flights to London that day.
Very cool, thanks! Did you end up going to London? And was it a marker for some other "prediction"?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #287 on: April 08, 2019, 11:49:55 PM »
I don't know guys, I don't have a warm fuzzy about my March reading yet. I've gone over the conversation a few times, and honestly, I didn't get any "wow" moments like many of you. Granted, it was only 10 minutes, but at her rate, I just couldn't afford to do more on a new reader. Yes, she picked up the separation, which I, unfortunately in hindsight, validated. I say unfortunately, because once readers know it's a love reading and you're not in touch with your POI, the stories can become similar. She picked up another "dark" negative woman. I assumed it was his ex wife. She picked up depression. She picked up some drinking. She picked up that he is going through a revelation, a life change/lesson. She said he is thinking of the woman with the daughter. I hate to admit it, but all of these could fit a lot of people. Then she said contact in 4 (days, weeks or April). I mean in January readers said contact in February or "2". Then in February, readers said March or "3". I'm not optimistic that the "4" will mean anything either. Somebody tell me I'm wrong please. :/  Ugh, ugh, ugh.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #288 on: April 09, 2019, 12:25:39 AM »
Don't worry, you are not alone .........

I don't know guys, I don't have a warm fuzzy about my March reading yet. I've gone over the conversation a few times, and honestly, I didn't get any "wow" moments like many of you. Granted, it was only 10 minutes, but at her rate, I just couldn't afford to do more on a new reader. Yes, she picked up the separation, which I, unfortunately in hindsight, validated. I say unfortunately, because once readers know it's a love reading and you're not in touch with your POI, the stories can become similar. She picked up another "dark" negative woman. I assumed it was his ex wife. She picked up depression. She picked up some drinking. She picked up that he is going through a revelation, a life change/lesson. She said he is thinking of the woman with the daughter. I hate to admit it, but all of these could fit a lot of people. Then she said contact in 4 (days, weeks or April). I mean in January readers said contact in February or "2". Then in February, readers said March or "3". I'm not optimistic that the "4" will mean anything either. Somebody tell me I'm wrong please. :/  Ugh, ugh, ugh.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #289 on: April 09, 2019, 12:42:05 AM »

Sorry @tellmewhy. Looks like we're in an exclusive club. Crap. I have to believe this is all for my greater good.

Offline hope36

« Reply #290 on: April 09, 2019, 12:48:18 AM »
@Fidget I know the feeling, being completely out of touch with poi for 7+ months now. It still sucks, it's still raw. Idk when and how I'll heal :(

Sorry for venting here, this is a Mattie thread :)
For me, Mattie sees movement late summer/early fall. Will update, but that timeframe is 1 year out of touch!

Offline persephone

« Reply #291 on: April 09, 2019, 12:51:12 AM »
You are not alone! I’m in the same situation  you’re in. 

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #292 on: April 09, 2019, 01:32:59 AM »
sorry I meant the reading

Sorry @tellmewhy. Looks like we're in an exclusive club. Crap. I have to believe this is all for my greater good.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #293 on: April 09, 2019, 01:52:03 AM »
sorry I meant the reading

I know. That's want I meant also. The lesson being that I should stop getting love readings.  Lol

Offline user5942

« Reply #294 on: April 09, 2019, 03:07:51 AM »
I truly hope you all get the answers you want to manifest.

To be honest, I’ve had readers like Kisha predict things that didn’t happen until a year later.

This can especially true for mediums. Mattie does use cards, but she is a medium who has visions. Unfortunately, she may say a month and it might not happen the year you’re expecting

As someone said earlier, it’s not about “if” but “when”.

She’s a lot of money, but her 20 minute readings have been much more accurate with me than her 10 minute one. I can also honestly say she hasn’t told me anything she’s told others on this thread, her information has been completely specific to my situation. She’s never told me my POI has a drinking problem or that there is a dark woman involved. But, she has picked up on other people when other psychics have not. Some things she has said did not make any sense and I highly doubted her, but things unraveled as she said and my jaw would drop.

But all the best! Most sincere advice I can give is to go on with your life and truly not get readings for a while to see how things unfold, based on my own experience and seeing how things have manifested

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #295 on: April 09, 2019, 10:22:44 AM »

To be honest, I’ve had readers like Kisha predict things that didn’t happen until a year later.

This can especially true for mediums. Mattie does use cards, but she is a medium who has visions. Unfortunately, she may say a month and it might not happen the year you’re expecting

She’s a lot of money, but her 20 minute readings have been much more accurate with me than her 10 minute one. I can also honestly say she hasn’t told me anything she’s told others on this thread, her information has been completely specific to my situation. She’s never told me my POI has a drinking problem or that there is a dark woman involved. But, she has picked up on other people when other psychics have not. Some things she has said did not make any sense and I highly doubted her, but things unraveled as she said and my jaw would drop.

But all the best! Most sincere advice I can give is to go on with your life and truly not get readings for a while to see how things unfold, based on my own experience and seeing how things have manifested

I can assure you, I won't be getting more readings. Lol

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #296 on: April 09, 2019, 03:17:03 PM »
Read with Mattie this morning after a break of probably 6-7 months, she basically reiterated her last reading which I guess is comforting because it's very consistent with the last one and she doesn't take notes, but unfortunately doesn't sound like much will be moving soon. I'd hoped for some things I could watch for along the road, but nope. She did mention autumn time, August-September, for something breaking loose. This is just a slow moving situation unfortunately, requiring a lot of patience.

Offline embibems

« Reply #297 on: April 09, 2019, 03:18:47 PM »

I echo this so hard @user! In every single way. I was thinking last night about how she's a psychic medium and not just a psychic or a medium or a tarot card reader or a fortune teller--she's literally a medium to the "other side". What a wonderful gift to have--I wonder if she can use it on herself? I've always thought about that lol, I bet the universe gives gifted people like her a catch 22: works for others, but not for herself. Who knows! Timing is irrelevant in the spirt world which is both aggravating but comforting--it forces me to live for the day and stop worrying. Life is so f*cking short. Why waste it thinking when you can DO things? :D xoxo

Offline embibems

« Reply #298 on: April 09, 2019, 03:20:30 PM »
Read with Mattie this morning after a break of probably 6-7 months, she basically reiterated her last reading which I guess is comforting because it's very consistent with the last one and she doesn't take notes, but unfortunately doesn't sound like much will be moving soon. I'd hoped for some things I could watch for along the road, but nope. She did mention autumn time, August-September, for something breaking loose. This is just a slow moving situation unfortunately, requiring a lot of patience.

Sending love @journal, the good news is that you're still on the right track with everything to move forward. No major changes is a positive in my mind and the fact that she was consistent almost entirely usually means that it WILL happen. I had been doubting her "daffodil season" prediction since she gave it to me--well, look where we are now :) Keep up the positive attitude, I can see it's working for you actually! xo

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #299 on: April 09, 2019, 03:29:33 PM »

Sending love @journal, the good news is that you're still on the right track with everything to move forward. No major changes is a positive in my mind and the fact that she was consistent almost entirely usually means that it WILL happen. I had been doubting her "daffodil season" prediction since she gave it to me--well, look where we are now :) Keep up the positive attitude, I can see it's working for you actually! xo

Yeah, she did pick up quite a few things so as usual I knew she was in tune -- shifts in my ex's job, stuff going on in my job, interpersonal dynamics at play. She's said consistently there are specific pressures that will be brought to bear to move her out of the situation she's in and they'll all hit at once, and the pressures she lists have been consistent over readings. So it's just a matter of when. It's just taking a lot longer than I thought it would, LOL. On with life in the meantime I guess -- and thanks for the support.