Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405897 times)

Offline hope36

Re: Mattie
« Reply #195 on: March 29, 2019, 10:05:07 PM »
Earlier in the week, I called to hopefully get an appointment with Mattie but I was told that she might not be available in this coming week due to personal issues.  I don't know if that'll affect her queue or if she just wasn't taking any appointments.  But I figured I give everyone a heads up just in case.
Thanks for the headsup, i'll be watching my spot on the queue like a hawk  :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #196 on: March 29, 2019, 10:40:27 PM »
Thank you all soooo much I really appreciate all the love and support!! This board has helped me immensely. Things will never be the same with him but I'm okay with that. I am not ready to jump back in anytime soon if at all, ever. I think he knows that he has some hardwork to do, regardless of whether or not he wants me back as his lady. Mattie was absolutely correct so far. I am excited to see what she tells me in our next reading next month, since so much has changed as she described :)

Love to you all and thank you again! I will keep you posted with any other Mattie developments and I hope you will do the same :) Happy (almost!) weekend!! xo

Congrats girl!!! that's amazing to hear. glad things are falling into place.

Thank you very much! I hope that your predictions manifest as she said/ as you wish as well. I am blown away. I was doubting her so much and holy crap she proved me wrong. She has been the most accurate for me over the hundreds of psychics I've read with. I've waited months for her predictions to start to happen and 'lo and behold... here we are. I'm speaking with her next week to update her/get an updated reading after all of these recent changes she saw happening. I'll update after that! Have a great weekend everyone :)

So happy for you!! I hope I have something, anything, come to pass. Your story gives me some hope.

Thank you @fidget! The thing that helped the most was me letting go and me starting to see other people intimately. I let go and still have let go the prospect of ever seeing this man again and I'm okay with that. We're on separate continents and as I told him the other night--it never would've worked anyways ;) (oooo he pushed back on this one!). He really messed with me and even though he came back practically begging, I'm not rushing into anything just as Mattie said. My trust is shattered and only actions, not words, will solve that issue for me and him. So--allow yourself to forget the predictions for awhile and just know that you're going to be just fine--no matter how things go :) Sending you lots of love. Don't dwell on things, just live your fabulous life for you first<33

Embibems, she gave me an actual timeframe. It's much harder to let go when they do that. No one gets timing right. Sigh....

You never know! Maybe they'll get the timing right for you this time! Psychics most certainly can! And Mattie's good with time frames. I would stay optimistic! <3

She gave me a timeframe, too, @fidget, don't worry! She said daffodil season, March/April and it's playing out so far just as she said. Timing is the hardest thing for psychics, I never hold on to it much. So, I'm surprised that her timeframe came to fruition for me lol :)

She gave me a 4. Four days (didn't happen), 4 weeks or April. I hate numbers. GAH!!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 10:53:33 PM by Fidget1028 »

josh34

« Reply #197 on: March 29, 2019, 10:44:37 PM »
Thank you all soooo much I really appreciate all the love and support!! This board has helped me immensely. Things will never be the same with him but I'm okay with that. I am not ready to jump back in anytime soon if at all, ever. I think he knows that he has some hardwork to do, regardless of whether or not he wants me back as his lady. Mattie was absolutely correct so far. I am excited to see what she tells me in our next reading next month, since so much has changed as she described :)

Love to you all and thank you again! I will keep you posted with any other Mattie developments and I hope you will do the same :) Happy (almost!) weekend!! xo

Thank you very much! I hope that your predictions manifest as she said/ as you wish as well. I am blown away. I was doubting her so much and holy crap she proved me wrong. She has been the most accurate for me over the hundreds of psychics I've read with. I've waited months for her predictions to start to happen and 'lo and behold... here we are. I'm speaking with her next week to update her/get an updated reading after all of these recent changes she saw happening. I'll update after that! Have a great weekend everyone :)

So happy for you!! I hope I have something, anything, come to pass. Your story gives me some hope.

Thank you @fidget! The thing that helped the most was me letting go and me starting to see other people intimately. I let go and still have let go the prospect of ever seeing this man again and I'm okay with that. We're on separate continents and as I told him the other night--it never would've worked anyways ;) (oooo he pushed back on this one!). He really messed with me and even though he came back practically begging, I'm not rushing into anything just as Mattie said. My trust is shattered and only actions, not words, will solve that issue for me and him. So--allow yourself to forget the predictions for awhile and just know that you're going to be just fine--no matter how things go :) Sending you lots of love. Don't dwell on things, just live your fabulous life for you first<33

Embibems, she gave me an actual timeframe. It's much harder to let go when they do that. No one gets timing right. Sigh....

You never know! Maybe they'll get the timing right for you this time! Psychics most certainly can! And Mattie's good with time frames. I would stay optimistic! <3

She gave me a timeframe, too, @fidget, don't worry! She said daffodil season, March/April and it's playing out so far just as she said. Timing is the hardest thing for psychics, I never hold on to it much. So, I'm surprised that her timeframe came to fruition for me lol :)

She have me a 4. Four days (didn't happen), 4 weeks or April. I hate numbers. GAH!!

It's an assumption on my part, but for me, (and many others from what I've noticed) the numbers 'often' mean the month, or months. But of course, that can vary. I hope it's April for you! You deserve it! <3

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #198 on: March 29, 2019, 10:59:09 PM »

She have me a 4. Four days (didn't happen), 4 weeks or April. I hate numbers. GAH!!

It's an assumption on my part, but for me, (and many others from what I've noticed) the numbers 'often' mean the month, or months. But of course, that can vary. I hope it's April for you! You deserve it! <3

Thanks Josh. Actually, all I want is some kind of closure. I guess one could say nothing happening is a closure, but I want at least a face to face conversation. I'm dealing with the epitome of a hermit. I hate everything about this. There are days I wish I never met him just because of the current emptiness. Yona said I'll get an apology. Mattie said he is having some sort of an awakening and will circle back in 4 (which she said days, weeks or April). Cookie even said that he's hanging on even more than I am. Everyone said what I do is completely up to me. He's not actually going anywhere. I don't know what I want anymore. It just sucks.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #199 on: March 30, 2019, 12:13:08 AM »
I understand where you're coming from @Fidget1028.  I would love some closure as well; Mattie told me she thinks my ex will reach out on a Friday and emphasized May-June but also brought up Taurus in my last reading.  I am just really heart sick and betrayed because I did everything imaginable for my ex; I even moved two states over for him, leaving behind a good job with future prospects, only for things to go south two days into the move.  Two months later, he moved me back and then dumped me, you know after claiming he wanted to make things work.  :-\

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #200 on: March 30, 2019, 02:13:54 AM »
I understand where you're coming from @Fidget1028.  I would love some closure as well; Mattie told me she thinks my ex will reach out on a Friday and emphasized May-June but also brought up Taurus in my last reading.  I am just really heart sick and betrayed because I did everything imaginable for my ex; I even moved two states over for him, leaving behind a good job with future prospects, only for things to go south two days into the move.  Two months later, he moved me back and then dumped me, you know after claiming he wanted to make things work.  :-\

Sorry Sam. Looks like we're in the same boat. Sometimes you just need to be heard to move on.

josh34

« Reply #201 on: March 30, 2019, 02:36:55 AM »

Sorry Sam. Looks like we're in the same boat. Sometimes you just need to be heard to move on.

Stay positive guys <3

Offline Penelope

« Reply #202 on: March 30, 2019, 06:43:35 AM »

@fidget1028 and @samantha87, same.  Mattie gave me a March-May/daffodils/Aries timeframes.  We’re right in the middle of all that and things couldn’t be further from me getting any movement one way or the other.  My POI refuses to let go but he also refuses to acknowledge we mean anything to each other.  This after he admitted feelings.  What do you call a man who stirs up a woman’s love for him and refuses to follow through?  A coward.  I think Bob Marley said that.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #203 on: March 30, 2019, 11:56:51 AM »

@fidget1028 and @samantha87, same.  Mattie gave me a March-May/daffodils/Aries timeframes.  We’re right in the middle of all that and things couldn’t be further from me getting any movement one way or the other.  My POI refuses to let go but he also refuses to acknowledge we mean anything to each other.  This after he admitted feelings.  What do you call a man who stirs up a woman’s love for him and refuses to follow through?  A coward.  I think Bob Marley said that.

And such is my fear. I mean it won't be the first time an adviser has given a time frame over the next 2 months that doesn't pan out for me. In fact, I'm used to it. Then when I follow up I'm told "time frames are fluid", "free will", "you have too much negative energy", "he's stagnant". I wish no one gave time frames. I certainly don't ask for them. Don't get me wrong, Mattie has obviously worked for others here, both for predictions and time frames. It's just that they never, ever work for me and it always gets turned back onto me that either I'm unreasonable to expect the same accuracy as others or that I did something to delay it. It's real hard to keep the faith and I know I'm not alone.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #204 on: March 30, 2019, 12:13:23 PM »
Argh I would love to read with her but I can’t justify the cost. What I don’t understand is how they can charge that much when you’re genuinely trying to help people ?

Yona doesn’t charge that much .

And if she blames the take % from CP, then why not start your own website ??  She definitely has enough of a following to do so .

$300 for 20 minutes literally kills me.

Do they ever have sales ?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #205 on: March 30, 2019, 12:43:06 PM »
Argh I would love to read with her but I can’t justify the cost. What I don’t understand is how they can charge that much when you’re genuinely trying to help people ?

And if she blames the take % from CP, then why not start your own website ??  She definitely has enough of a following to do so .

Agreed. I only did 10 min.

Offline hope36

« Reply #206 on: March 30, 2019, 01:19:31 PM »

They have package sales here and there, I remember them sending me a 30% off for my birthday, and there was a sale couple of weeks ago for 30-35% off. So that saves you some money

Offline hope36

« Reply #207 on: March 30, 2019, 01:20:37 PM »
@Fidget and @Sam same boat, been ghosted for 7+ months now and it's still raw af!

Offline samantha87

« Reply #208 on: March 30, 2019, 05:59:18 PM »

Stay positive guys <3

Thanks, Josh.  I'm trying to be patient and have faith, especially with all of Mattie's recent hits but I've been struck with misfortune so much lately that it has been incredibly hard.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #209 on: March 30, 2019, 06:05:14 PM »
Emily, just wanted to say I'm so happy to see your news and how well you're doing!!!!  So cool Mattie connects so well for you and gives you such specific details that come to pass! Amazing!

I relistened to my reading with her and I was impressed before but wow she accurately predicted something that happened this past week.  She said it would happen on a wednesday and at another point in the reading she gave me a '3" and this happened 3 weeks after my reading with her on a wednesday, and she said when things were "warming up" but not hot, just warming up, and that was the weather on the wednesday, nice and sunny and warming up.  She said the universe would arrange for an interaction and it happened!  At the time I didn't know about that, bc honestly it has felt like the universe has arranged for things not happen lol but I even felt this high energy that day like I was in the moment but I could feel like the universe was behind something, and things felt so synchronistic which I haven't felt in a long time so it also restored my faith in the universe!  The only thing is I pulled away from it out of fear so I really don't know now.  I'll have to see... but wow, I relistened and is she amazing! 

** I just want to add I've been in the same boat as a lot of you.  Felt so stuck and many other things.  However, I wasn't thinking positive the days before this happened, what I was doing was I stopped numbing myself with certain things, and I just felt the pain, I went to bed two nights in a row, feeling so sad and like all the past hurt and anger and loss and disappointment was coming up for me to deal with, and instead of say distracting myself with something else, or having a candy, I just let it stay with me and felt it.  I've been going to the gym every day too, and I've really just been giving my 'self' the attention and presence it needs to move forward**
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 06:09:00 PM by Snow-white8 »

anything