Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405894 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Mattie
« Reply #180 on: March 29, 2019, 10:06:57 AM »
Does anybody know Mattie’s schedule?
This is mentioned further back in the thread as to when she’s on and tips for how to reach her. .

Paulina93

« Reply #181 on: March 29, 2019, 11:57:18 AM »
Does anybody know Mattie’s schedule?

I’m on central standard time and I see her come online around 4-5 AM and jump into her line then.

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #182 on: March 29, 2019, 12:23:08 PM »
Mattie doesnt post a schedule. However, the last three times I read with her were around 5-6am EST. You can also have customer service send an appointment request on your behalf, but with an appointment you will need a minimum money for 20 minutes in your account.

Offline embibems

« Reply #183 on: March 29, 2019, 05:29:10 PM »
Thank you all soooo much I really appreciate all the love and support!! This board has helped me immensely. Things will never be the same with him but I'm okay with that. I am not ready to jump back in anytime soon if at all, ever. I think he knows that he has some hardwork to do, regardless of whether or not he wants me back as his lady. Mattie was absolutely correct so far. I am excited to see what she tells me in our next reading next month, since so much has changed as she described :)

Love to you all and thank you again! I will keep you posted with any other Mattie developments and I hope you will do the same :) Happy (almost!) weekend!! xo

Congrats girl!!! that's amazing to hear. glad things are falling into place.

Thank you very much! I hope that your predictions manifest as she said/ as you wish as well. I am blown away. I was doubting her so much and holy crap she proved me wrong. She has been the most accurate for me over the hundreds of psychics I've read with. I've waited months for her predictions to start to happen and 'lo and behold... here we are. I'm speaking with her next week to update her/get an updated reading after all of these recent changes she saw happening. I'll update after that! Have a great weekend everyone :)

Offline hope36

« Reply #184 on: March 29, 2019, 05:32:38 PM »
I finally got into Matties queue!
However I got a message stating that its valid for 48hours, and I think Mattie doesn't call on the weekends. Does this mean that I'll get dropped out of the queue on Sunday?  ???

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #185 on: March 29, 2019, 05:37:39 PM »
Thank you all soooo much I really appreciate all the love and support!! This board has helped me immensely. Things will never be the same with him but I'm okay with that. I am not ready to jump back in anytime soon if at all, ever. I think he knows that he has some hardwork to do, regardless of whether or not he wants me back as his lady. Mattie was absolutely correct so far. I am excited to see what she tells me in our next reading next month, since so much has changed as she described :)

Love to you all and thank you again! I will keep you posted with any other Mattie developments and I hope you will do the same :) Happy (almost!) weekend!! xo

Thank you very much! I hope that your predictions manifest as she said/ as you wish as well. I am blown away. I was doubting her so much and holy crap she proved me wrong. She has been the most accurate for me over the hundreds of psychics I've read with. I've waited months for her predictions to start to happen and 'lo and behold... here we are. I'm speaking with her next week to update her/get an updated reading after all of these recent changes she saw happening. I'll update after that! Have a great weekend everyone :)

So happy for you!! I hope I have something, anything, come to pass. Your story gives me some hope.

Offline embibems

« Reply #186 on: March 29, 2019, 06:02:33 PM »
However I got a message stating that its valid for 48hours, and I think Mattie doesn't call on the weekends. Does this mean that I'll get dropped out of the queue on Sunday?  ???

Yes that's what that means. Just call customer service on Sunday before it expires and they'll keep you in queue :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #187 on: March 29, 2019, 06:05:20 PM »

So happy for you!! I hope I have something, anything, come to pass. Your story gives me some hope.

Thank you @fidget! The thing that helped the most was me letting go and me starting to see other people intimately. I let go and still have let go the prospect of ever seeing this man again and I'm okay with that. We're on separate continents and as I told him the other night--it never would've worked anyways ;) (oooo he pushed back on this one!). He really messed with me and even though he came back practically begging, I'm not rushing into anything just as Mattie said. My trust is shattered and only actions, not words, will solve that issue for me and him. So--allow yourself to forget the predictions for awhile and just know that you're going to be just fine--no matter how things go :) Sending you lots of love. Don't dwell on things, just live your fabulous life for you first<33

Offline hope36

« Reply #188 on: March 29, 2019, 07:31:52 PM »

Yes that's what that means. Just call customer service on Sunday before it expires and they'll keep you in queue :)

Thanks @Em
Keep us posted on other Mattie's predictions :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #189 on: March 29, 2019, 09:23:08 PM »

Thanks @Em

My pleasure! I am happy that you got in her queue--I understand how it can be. I hope you have a fantastic reading, I'm looking forward to anything you feel like sharing afterwards! :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #190 on: March 29, 2019, 09:42:20 PM »

Thank you @fidget! The thing that helped the most was me letting go and me starting to see other people intimately. I let go and still have let go the prospect of ever seeing this man again and I'm okay with that. We're on separate continents and as I told him the other night--it never would've worked anyways ;) (oooo he pushed back on this one!). He really messed with me and even though he came back practically begging, I'm not rushing into anything just as Mattie said. My trust is shattered and only actions, not words, will solve that issue for me and him. So--allow yourself to forget the predictions for awhile and just know that you're going to be just fine--no matter how things go :) Sending you lots of love. Don't dwell on things, just live your fabulous life for you first<33

Embibems, she gave me an actual timeframe. It's much harder to let go when they do that. No one gets timing right. Sigh....

josh34

« Reply #191 on: March 29, 2019, 09:44:43 PM »

Embibems, she gave me an actual timeframe. It's much harder to let go when they do that. No one gets timing right. Sigh....

You never know! Maybe they'll get the timing right for you this time! Psychics most certainly can! And Mattie's good with time frames. I would stay optimistic! <3

Offline hope36

« Reply #192 on: March 29, 2019, 09:46:40 PM »

Thanks @Em

My pleasure! I am happy that you got in her queue--I understand how it can be. I hope you have a fantastic reading, I'm looking forward to anything you feel like sharing afterwards! :)
For sure!
I think your success story made me take the leap to finally click that button! I hope she connects well :)

Offline samantha87

« Reply #193 on: March 29, 2019, 09:52:43 PM »
Earlier in the week, I called to hopefully get an appointment with Mattie but I was told that she might not be available in this coming week due to personal issues.  I don't know if that'll affect her queue or if she just wasn't taking any appointments.  But I figured I give everyone a heads up just in case.

Offline embibems

« Reply #194 on: March 29, 2019, 09:54:08 PM »

You never know! Maybe they'll get the timing right for you this time! Psychics most certainly can! And Mattie's good with time frames. I would stay optimistic! <3

She gave me a timeframe, too, @fidget, don't worry! She said daffodil season, March/April and it's playing out so far just as she said. Timing is the hardest thing for psychics, I never hold on to it much. So, I'm surprised that her timeframe came to fruition for me lol :)