Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405866 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Mattie
« Reply #165 on: March 27, 2019, 09:38:31 PM »
Nothing's been shared but we'll make sure not to get her in trouble but if she reads for half the price on her website and if I find it and if she accepts it, I'm going! But see the variables? But I promise not to say anything! We love Mattie and don't want her to get in trouble.

<333

Offline embibems

« Reply #166 on: March 28, 2019, 01:07:25 AM »
MAJOR HIT for Mattie, Effie, Tara, and Tajah actually. But since this is Mattie's thread I'll relate it to her reading(s) the most. She is also my go-to favorite who I trust above all the others mentioned.

I just heard from my ex/ POI for the first time since he broke my heart two months ago. Many of you have followed or been following that saga for some time and I want to thank you for your support. Well.... Just as Mattie said--a text message would come after a "click of the mouse" that I've mentioned before. He messaged me a couple hours ago after two months of silence. As Mattie told me, however, I would be "dancing with other people" when he did reach out.

It was obvious that he was trying to reassure me as she also said. Effie mentioned he would send lots of pictures of himself because he knows I think he's hot but that I wouldn't really give in to that stuff-- she was right! He send LOADS of pictures of himself looking hot but I did not reciprocate. He asked me for photos, for a goodnight kiss, and when I told him that "it never would have worked anyway, I'm not mad anymore" he replied with "I don't know about that ;)" so. Back on the freaking hook as Mattie told me ("he'll be back on the hook when he sees an image of you and he won't be able to help himself, he's going to want to respond in some way and that's when he knows that he hasn't completely let you go.") This coincides with daffodil season for her timing!

He asked me if I had ever been to a place in his country and I replied that I had. Mattie and Karen Jo my empath both said they heard the word "invitation" so it wouldn't surprise me if he said this to me at some point. Mattie said he would also want to make a trip to me because there was no way I was going to book a flight without feeling secure. I do not and will not feel secure in him for awhile if ever again.

Tonight he told me that one day he would come to where I live. I've heard him say that a MILLION TIMES. I told him I would believe him when he landed LOL. This is crazy ya'll. I did NOT expect any communication before my birthday at the earliest which is at the end of next month. Holy sh*t this experience validates so much for me regarding Mattie, and also Effie with regards to short-term communication/conversation details. Tara got the timing (within six weeks from last weekend's reading). Tajah said "the end of March". Crap.

I hope this helps. I had to share. Hugs! xo

Offline samantha87

« Reply #167 on: March 28, 2019, 01:18:07 AM »
That is fantastic @embibems!  I am so happy to hear you've gotten such a huge prediction from Mattie!

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #168 on: March 28, 2019, 01:19:28 AM »
@embibems that is awesome to hear!! It’s nice to see things are unfolding as they’ve said. This is making me want to go back and read my notes Bcus I’ve definitely read with those you mentioned. Lol

Offline flora0250

« Reply #169 on: March 28, 2019, 01:27:52 AM »
That’s really awesome - happy for you!

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #170 on: March 28, 2019, 02:12:30 AM »
That’s amazing!! I’m so happy for you hun xoxo

Offline hope36

« Reply #171 on: March 28, 2019, 03:06:24 AM »
Omg that's so awesome Em!!!!  :) :D
Loads of love and here's hoping and wishing you the best!!!!!!!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #172 on: March 28, 2019, 03:17:29 AM »
Wow, so amazing! This is so inspiring, situations can truly change for the better in a heartbeat ♥️ wishing you the best of luck! 🌟
Gonna start saving hard for my own Mattie reading now LOL!

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #173 on: March 28, 2019, 03:19:21 AM »
Awesome! I love MATTIE

Offline happyk

« Reply #174 on: March 28, 2019, 03:57:00 AM »
Embibems, congratulations!! So, happy for you! This is so great! Gives us all hope. Yesterday you were dancing and you hear from your POI  :D

Keep us posted! May be he will send you a picture of his flight ticket. Good luck to you.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #175 on: March 28, 2019, 12:09:15 PM »
MAJOR HIT for Mattie, Effie, Tara, and Tajah actually. But since this is Mattie's thread I'll relate it to her reading(s) the most. She is also my go-to favorite who I trust above all the others mentioned.

I just heard from my ex/ POI for the first time since he broke my heart two months ago. Many of you have followed or been following that saga for some time and I want to thank you for your support. Well.... Just as Mattie said--a text message would come after a "click of the mouse" that I've mentioned before. He messaged me a couple hours ago after two months of silence. As Mattie told me, however, I would be "dancing with other people" when he did reach out.

It was obvious that he was trying to reassure me as she also said. Effie mentioned he would send lots of pictures of himself because he knows I think he's hot but that I wouldn't really give in to that stuff-- she was right! He send LOADS of pictures of himself looking hot but I did not reciprocate. He asked me for photos, for a goodnight kiss, and when I told him that "it never would have worked anyway, I'm not mad anymore" he replied with "I don't know about that ;)" so. Back on the freaking hook as Mattie told me ("he'll be back on the hook when he sees an image of you and he won't be able to help himself, he's going to want to respond in some way and that's when he knows that he hasn't completely let you go.") This coincides with daffodil season for her timing!

He asked me if I had ever been to a place in his country and I replied that I had. Mattie and Karen Jo my empath both said they heard the word "invitation" so it wouldn't surprise me if he said this to me at some point. Mattie said he would also want to make a trip to me because there was no way I was going to book a flight without feeling secure. I do not and will not feel secure in him for awhile if ever again.

Tonight he told me that one day he would come to where I live. I've heard him say that a MILLION TIMES. I told him I would believe him when he landed LOL. This is crazy ya'll. I did NOT expect any communication before my birthday at the earliest which is at the end of next month. Holy sh*t this experience validates so much for me regarding Mattie, and also Effie with regards to short-term communication/conversation details. Tara got the timing (within six weeks from last weekend's reading). Tajah said "the end of March". Crap.

I hope this helps. I had to share. Hugs! xo

SOOOO Happy for you girl:).

Paulina93

« Reply #176 on: March 28, 2019, 01:47:19 PM »
Has Mattie ever given predictions that she thought were for you and poi but it was for poi and someone else? When I asked about him she was telling me bridesmaid was coming up and asked if I was going to a wedding but I told her I’m not, however she kept seeing a bridesmaid. My POI does have a wedding where he will be a groomsman this year... could she have been seeing him with someone there?

Offline embibems

« Reply #177 on: March 28, 2019, 03:44:50 PM »
Thank you all soooo much I really appreciate all the love and support!! This board has helped me immensely. Things will never be the same with him but I'm okay with that. I am not ready to jump back in anytime soon if at all, ever. I think he knows that he has some hardwork to do, regardless of whether or not he wants me back as his lady. Mattie was absolutely correct so far. I am excited to see what she tells me in our next reading next month, since so much has changed as she described :)

Love to you all and thank you again! I will keep you posted with any other Mattie developments and I hope you will do the same :) Happy (almost!) weekend!! xo

ladya

« Reply #178 on: March 28, 2019, 03:47:31 PM »
Thank you all soooo much I really appreciate all the love and support!! This board has helped me immensely. Things will never be the same with him but I'm okay with that. I am not ready to jump back in anytime soon if at all, ever. I think he knows that he has some hardwork to do, regardless of whether or not he wants me back as his lady. Mattie was absolutely correct so far. I am excited to see what she tells me in our next reading next month, since so much has changed as she described :)

Love to you all and thank you again! I will keep you posted with any other Mattie developments and I hope you will do the same :) Happy (almost!) weekend!! xo

Congrats girl!!! that's amazing to hear. glad things are falling into place.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #179 on: March 29, 2019, 09:17:43 AM »
Does anybody know Mattie’s schedule?