Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405944 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1650 on: April 24, 2020, 08:56:21 PM »
Mattie kept asking me questions, like fishing questions " Why i got anger from him? Why I got California" nothing to do with me. Been a year, nothing she said resonates. Definitely doesnt work for me. Even calling me different name, like she forgot about my name. Ive told her from the beginning of the conversation, but she called me another name lol... apprently i kept being suspicious why this person is famous. dont get it

100% agree -- she always told me California and always said Friday -- she tells everyoen he will reach out on a Friday -- nothing Mattie told me came true - nothing!!!  And looking back I am not even sure I can validate anything she said.....  She very expensive for that!

Josh made her famous. Lol

Totally agree, and I spent too much money on her at that time because of his strong defensive comments. And I always think why someone should defend a psychic (who makes a lot) in such an aggressive way. Why he should have spent his time and energy in such a way to deal with all users who were not satisfied with Mattie and even curse them? And now that almost 1.5 year passed and I listen to my recordings and see NOTHING of her predictions came to pass, I doubt if he was somehow connected to Mattie. Who knows ...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1651 on: April 24, 2020, 09:12:52 PM »
Totally agree, and I spent too much money on her at that time because of his strong defensive comments. And I always think why someone should defend a psychic (who makes a lot) in such an aggressive way. Why he should have spent his time and energy in such a way to deal with all users who were not satisfied with Mattie and even curse them? And now that almost 1.5 year passed and I listen to my recordings and see NOTHING of her predictions came to pass, I doubt if he was somehow connected to Mattie. Who knows ...

I thought this was interesting because generally when a poster goes on the soapbox of rampage defense for a reader, someone they don't know (really), it would make me pause and step back from the situation as in running the other way. It never occurred to me it would have the opposite effect and people would run to get a reading or multiple ones. Usually, the poster is defending the reader because they want their shit to become true and manifest and they begin to worry because it didn't ring true for another person. I get it that the accurate hits outweigh the wrong ones and that everyone is going to have a different experience. I'm watching a thread now to see how it all plays out.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1652 on: April 25, 2020, 03:13:41 AM »
I'm sorry to hear this about Mattie, I tried warning everyone on here about this woman, unfortunately, it fell on deaf ears.I understand that some of you wanted to try and have your own experience, this is good, however, it hurts that some of you don't have the extra money to waste but did so in hopes of finding a solution to your problem, as someone who has tried readers for years, I will always make it a point not to mislead anyone on the board, fortunately, I have not been reading because am in a comfortable space, I'd also say that Mattie was the last straw for me in getting readings, she pissed me off so much that I realized I was wasting money. I specifically mentioned that she fishes for information, her question was why is that? The first thing she said to me was that I had two men and that one was hot and cold, lol! most people are hot and cold, if you do not believe me, check your temperature now and try it again in the morning. (This is just a joke), she also said "your sister something something"I don't understand what that is, she said I will be moving in the future to a town which starts with M, she also said I will be leaving my current job in two years, no plans, I asked about my promotion and she was wrong, all in all, DO NOT TRUST HER !!!!!

Mattie kept asking me questions, like fishing questions " Why i got anger from him? Why I got California" nothing to do with me. Been a year, nothing she said resonates. Definitely doesnt work for me. Even calling me different name, like she forgot about my name. Ive told her from the beginning of the conversation, but she called me another name lol... apprently i kept being suspicious why this person is famous. dont get it

100% agree -- she always told me California and always said Friday -- she tells everyoen he will reach out on a Friday -- nothing Mattie told me came true - nothing!!!  And looking back I am not even sure I can validate anything she said.....  She very expensive for that!

Josh made her famous. Lol

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1653 on: May 05, 2020, 03:53:29 PM »
Ugh, if anyone sees a post in the Korean Psychic page from me, my bad. I meant to post it here (I removed it though).

Obviously everyone has their own experience. Mattie has actually had some hits for me. The rest are still pending (IF they occur). I just hate how she says “I think...” or “I feel...” I’d rather a psychic say “I see”. Does that make sense?

Also yes, it’s $15.00/min. I WISH it was $15.00/hour. CP is overpriced regardless, goodness!

Offline Joey910

« Reply #1654 on: May 05, 2020, 07:19:47 PM »
Yes and No.
“ I feel” and “ I think” are indications indication of a reading based on intuition. Although “ I think” can also pertain to an interpretation of what was seen, heard or feel. Readers cannot see all the time, it is most likely the use of other psychic gifts or other Cs as they call it- clairaudience, Clairesentiece  plus card reading they use to connect. If they say “ I see”, most likely they are using remote viewing and/ clairvoyance to read the caller.

Offline Anon

« Reply #1655 on: May 12, 2020, 04:55:44 PM »
Sorry if this has been answered. Is she Julie Mullen from Psychic Sofa?

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1656 on: May 12, 2020, 05:25:39 PM »

There was a bunch of back and forth on it. I don’t think it’s been confirmed, but FWIW, I’ve seen photos of Julie and the only similarities are they are both older blonde white women. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Offline Anon

« Reply #1657 on: May 12, 2020, 06:19:56 PM »
I recall, years ago, having a reading with Julie Mullen. Although most predictions didn't/have yet to manifest, I do still think she was genuine with a gift. I don't think she's conducts readings anymore tho.  :-[

Offline persephone

« Reply #1658 on: May 12, 2020, 08:57:24 PM »

Mattie is Julie Mullen...

Offline Joy

« Reply #1659 on: May 17, 2020, 12:44:04 AM »
I have no idea who Jullie Mullen is, but on her CP photo, she kind of looks like this lady https://www.moonbar.com.au/psychic-phone-readings

I am probably wrong. The website is Australian. I just couldn't help but notice that there is maybe some resemblance.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1660 on: May 17, 2020, 12:47:42 AM »
I have no idea who Jullie Mullen is, but on her CP photo, she kind of looks like this lady https://www.moonbar.com.au/psychic-phone-readings

I am probably wrong. The website is Australian. I just couldn't help but notice that there is maybe some resemblance.

Which one? no Jullie Mullen in this page.

Offline Joy

« Reply #1661 on: May 17, 2020, 12:58:49 AM »

Which one? no Jullie Mullen in this page.

Sorry. I didn't realize it just expands the profile. look for MaryJo on this page. I don't know if it is just me, but the facial features resemble (plus the scarf trend...)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1662 on: May 17, 2020, 01:21:44 AM »
haha :)

I think just their resemblance is just curly hair :)

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1663 on: May 18, 2020, 07:50:22 PM »
I think CP uses stock photos.  The photo of Sunny use to be someone entirely different. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1664 on: May 18, 2020, 08:09:41 PM »
I think CP uses stock photos.  The photo of Sunny use to be someone entirely different.

Or they recycle names - lol

anything