Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405848 times)

Offline Blueberry

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1635 on: April 20, 2020, 02:47:33 PM »
Update:
My Easter prediction did not happen.

She predicted contact from an old POI and said that Easter would be very significant;
She was wrong.

She also said Sagittarius and/or Aries season would be significant. That didn’t happen either.

And lastly, she said that spring would be significant - so far, it hasn’t been significant at all. I’ll update if anything changes
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 03:12:22 PM by Blueberry »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1636 on: April 20, 2020, 03:21:54 PM »
Update:

She predicted contact from an old POI and said that Easter would be very significant;
She was wrong.

She also said Sagittarius and/or Aries season would be significant. That didn’t happen either.

And lastly, she said that spring would be significant - so far, it hasn’t been significant at all. I’ll update if anything changes

For almost 2 years she made me similar predictions (Easter is significant, Christmas is significant, memorial day is significant, Spring is significant etc) and nothing significant happened in those days. Overall "non" of her predictions came to pass. I am amazed with the price she charges and the poor service she gives.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1637 on: April 20, 2020, 04:55:13 PM »
Couldn’t agree more. At $15/minute you better give me one damn detail that’s correct. Just one! Nope. Not a dang thing. I understand that some readers work for some and not for others, but at that rate — if you have a gift, give me something...anything! Lololol

Offline marciamia

« Reply #1638 on: April 20, 2020, 07:57:14 PM »
Who is Mattie?

Sunshineblue.....is that you??

Glad my intuition wasn’t the only one screaming 🤣🤣

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1639 on: April 20, 2020, 08:47:40 PM »
Who is Mattie?

😂😂

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1640 on: April 21, 2020, 05:14:46 PM »
Who is Mattie?

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #1641 on: April 22, 2020, 11:31:02 PM »
Update:

She was wrong.

I would have to listen to my recording to make sure, but so far, none of her spring predictions happened in the timeframe she provided.

She did say however say that she saw my POI taking his leave of absence, which is true.
That’s the ONLY spring prediction she got right.

For the sake of being fair, I had to add this
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 02:04:48 AM by Blueberry »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1642 on: April 23, 2020, 05:06:52 PM »
Mattie kept asking me questions, like fishing questions " Why i got anger from him? Why I got California" nothing to do with me. Been a year, nothing she said resonates. Definitely doesnt work for me. Even calling me different name, like she forgot about my name. Ive told her from the beginning of the conversation, but she called me another name lol... apprently i kept being suspicious why this person is famous. dont get it

She said exactly the same a couple of times and expected me to confirm: "Do you understand why this man is angry"? How can I understand while I've been out of contact for 2 years haha

Offline baobei

« Reply #1643 on: April 24, 2020, 06:35:00 AM »
Who is sunshine blue?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1644 on: April 24, 2020, 03:39:34 PM »
Mattie kept asking me questions, like fishing questions " Why i got anger from him? Why I got California" nothing to do with me. Been a year, nothing she said resonates. Definitely doesnt work for me. Even calling me different name, like she forgot about my name. Ive told her from the beginning of the conversation, but she called me another name lol... apprently i kept being suspicious why this person is famous. dont get it

100% agree -- she always told me California and always said Friday -- she tells everyoen he will reach out on a Friday -- nothing Mattie told me came true - nothing!!!  And looking back I am not even sure I can validate anything she said.....  She very expensive for that!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1645 on: April 24, 2020, 04:16:32 PM »

100% agree -- she always told me California and always said Friday -- she tells everyoen he will reach out on a Friday -- nothing Mattie told me came true - nothing!!!  And looking back I am not even sure I can validate anything she said.....  She very expensive for that!

Josh made her famous. Lol

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1646 on: April 24, 2020, 04:18:55 PM »
Agreed... The popular ones always seem to be the ones that tell people what they want to here. A lot of sites only allow good feedback. There's a red flag if ever you saw one.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #1647 on: April 24, 2020, 04:22:39 PM »
Mattie is absolutely HORRIBLE!

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1648 on: April 24, 2020, 05:22:00 PM »
Who is Mattie?

Can you explain whats going on with this Sunshineblue and blueskylightning?

This person is attacking me bombarding me questions, i replied to her about Psychic Anne and i said prediction only came true 50%.
and she was attacking me "YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF, YOU SAID SHE IS VERY ACCURATE, NOW YOU SAID ONLY 2, HOW ABOUT LEELOOO"

I was explaining to her many times, but she kept saying the same thing.
I am sorry but a person who relies on psychic reading 100% is mentally sick, I told her no psychic is 100% accurate if they can make 50% prediction came true, its already count as very accurate.
You think psychic is God. theyre human, just like us.
She private messaged me then i answered politely, because she asked about how my experience with those psychics, then when i told her, she kept attacking and attacking. Shouldnt you be thankful in asking a person and I was kind enough to reply and explain my experience? But this person is attacking and attacking.
I am pitying Sunshineblue blueskylighting. Definitely has no manner. Maybe she has no life so is desperately waiting for predictions 100% LOLLLL

Just block her. **We think they’re the same person. Most of us already have blocked them and don’t see their posts or receive messages. I know a few folks who reported to the admin. Don’t even question why, none of us wish to rehash this horror.
Sunshineblue deleted all of their posts and then blueskyshining came after that.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 05:31:38 PM by LillyPad99 »

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1649 on: April 24, 2020, 05:37:39 PM »
Go to PROFILE, SUMMARY. On the left hand side, click on BUDDY LIST/IGNORE LIST. Then click on EDIT IGNORE LIST and under that, type the name of the person/people you want to add. I believe that is the correct way to do it.  Would be easier if there was just a BLOCK button. Alas, nothing on this site is simple lol

anything