Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405931 times)

Paulina93

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1395 on: October 10, 2019, 04:59:00 PM »
Really??? She saw me at a wedding as a marker on when a relationship would be over, she said I would hear "at a wedding" and that was 2 years ago.  I have not attended a wedding in over 2 years.  I really think we have a very shady reader who charges way too much, and has employed shrills to keep this board painting her in the best light. I'm not saying Mattie doesn't have a gift, just this is very suspicious and shady.  This "wedding" prediction, the note taking, and her having this board removed multiple times. Why? Why do other readers not feel the need to act this way?

:( damn this is making me kinda bummed lol, more bummed about the fiasco that happened on Monday because I still held some stock in her pending predictions despite her candid rudeness. I have several predictions that are coming up, and some that go in to 2020.

Did she give any of you "cracking eggs for Easter" as any markers? Now that some of us have had similar predictions from her, I'm wondering about their validity. Thanks very much xo

I never got any egg or Easter related markets from her, but the wedding markers are concerning. However I do have weddings coming up and another invite that should be in the mail soon so I don’t know what to think.

Paulina93

« Reply #1396 on: October 10, 2019, 05:01:22 PM »
Really??? She saw me at a wedding as a marker on when a relationship would be over, she said I would hear "at a wedding" and that was 2 years ago.  I have not attended a wedding in over 2 years.  I really think we have a very shady reader who charges way too much, and has employed shrills to keep this board painting her in the best light. I'm not saying Mattie doesn't have a gift, just this is very suspicious and shady.  This "wedding" prediction, the note taking, and her having this board removed multiple times. Why? Why do other readers not feel the need to act this way?

:( damn this is making me kinda bummed lol, more bummed about the fiasco that happened on Monday because I still held some stock in her pending predictions despite her candid rudeness. I have several predictions that are coming up, and some that go in to 2020.

Did she give any of you "cracking eggs for Easter" as any markers? Now that some of us have had similar predictions from her, I'm wondering about their validity. Thanks very much xo

I never got any egg or Easter related markets from her, but the wedding markers are concerning. However I do have weddings coming up and another invite that should be in the mail soon so I don’t know what to think.

Has she given you guys pregnancy warnings? I got one to be careful this coming spring - summer if I don’t want to get pregnant.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1397 on: October 10, 2019, 05:01:27 PM »
Why be so focused on bringing down a reader just because they don’t want to read for you? And as you keep saying again and again even though she’s worked for you with predictions. Maybe just move on?

Anyways getting back to actual reviews. Mattie gave  me a marker for a wedding invitation for poi to contact, we’ll I’ve gotten one in the mail yesterday  surprisingly. This means if she is right contact will be soon... I will update if it happens and if my account isn’t deleted by admin by then since I requested deletion.

Also wanted to update on my old poi, and her stating that she sees me at a wedding event or some sort of wedding related function with pink flowers around me when he reaches out... at the time I thought not true Bc I have no weddings coming up, well I all of a sudden have 3 coming in the next few months. But once again, in both readings about that poi she wasn’t sounding as sure and made it seem like she didn’t want me to focus on him. Meanwhile both readings with this poi she is very adamant and sure about contact, even though outcome prediction wasn’t made (yes I splurged and read with her this week since I haven’t gotten readings in weeks). So my markers are ; October, wedding invite, friday. My last reading she saw contact in October and this reading she is very sure it is happening soon.

That's fascinating..
I also have a marker in October of this year, should be this week actually.
I also had two or three markers she gave me about weddings (nothing with POI happened around them and the wedding she saw me at I actually ended up not going to because my flight was cancelled).
She gave me a celebratory function with pink flowers (as well as white roses) for when he would reach out. No flowers have transpired but our communication is weekly.
She also gave me the day of the week "Friday" for something happening as well, but nada so far. He usually reaches out on Thursdays, oddly enough.

Looks like we have more in common than we thought, paulina :)

Try not to hang on too tight to markers. Mine were September/Virgo, Friday, talk of a trip, the name Tom...all happened but not the prediction.

I usually try not to especially since she actually sounded unsure with last poi! But this time she is so adamant, however you are completely right! I won’t be devastated if it doesn’t happen but kudos to her if it does.

Yeah. I had my hopes up because she sounded so confident and everything was falling into place...except the important part. Sigh.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1398 on: October 10, 2019, 05:04:01 PM »

Has she given you guys pregnancy warnings? I got one to be careful this coming spring - summer if I don’t want to get pregnant.

It's just fishy, I can't say exactly what bothers me but the fact that we all got wedding markers..

She gave me several wedding markers, actually, one of which was supposed to be last month (nothing ever transpired, i.e. there was no wedding invite). She saw the wedding I was supposed to go to in July and even got the city of it correct so perhaps that was a true and valid image she saw. However, I didn't end up going to that wedding because I was stuck at the airport with several cancelled flights. Interesting..

And YES she gave me an unplanned pregnancy warning. This was last year. I wasn't sexually active then. I've never conceived and am on birth control (we know that isn't infallible, but still. No scares as she said).

Paulina93

« Reply #1399 on: October 10, 2019, 05:06:56 PM »

It's just fishy, I can't say exactly what bothers me but the fact that we all got wedding markers..

She gave me several wedding markers, actually, one of which was supposed to be last month (nothing ever transpired, i.e. there was no wedding invite). She saw the wedding I was supposed to go to in July and even got the city of it correct so perhaps that was a true and valid image she saw. However, I didn't end up going to that wedding because I was stuck at the airport with several cancelled flights. Interesting..

And YES she gave me an unplanned pregnancy warning. This was last year. I wasn't sexually active then. I've never conceived and am on birth control (we know that isn't infallible, but still. No scares as she said).

Welp this is concerning. I will update if my prediction happens since it should soon if she is right

Offline embibems

« Reply #1400 on: October 10, 2019, 05:14:54 PM »

Welp this is concerning. I will update if my prediction happens since it should soon if she is right

Yes, please keep us posted! I'm sorry, lady.. I can feel your disappointment/trepidation through the screen. Stay strong. I'll PM you right back later today :)

Certainly is odd that some of us are having some similarities w past readings.. Not quite sure what to make of that.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1401 on: October 10, 2019, 05:20:31 PM »

Yes, please keep us posted! I'm sorry, lady.. I can feel your disappointment/trepidation through the screen. Stay strong. I'll PM you right back later today :)

Certainly is odd that some of us are having some similarities w past readings.. Not quite sure what to make of that.

I think Friday is another Mattie-ism.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1402 on: October 10, 2019, 05:35:19 PM »
I got Friday also and the ending of something is the beginning. No wedding and no eggs but I only stayed 10 minutes and 1 reading.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1403 on: October 10, 2019, 05:39:03 PM »
I got Friday also and the ending of something is the beginning. No wedding and no eggs but I only stayed 10 minutes and 1 reading.

Mine was end of this month, beginning of next. This was in July.

Offline Bean82

« Reply #1404 on: October 10, 2019, 07:23:57 PM »
I got a birthday celebration as a marker. I also got the same message from Kosmo and Shelley, so must be something to it. We will see.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1405 on: October 10, 2019, 07:33:46 PM »
I got a birthday celebration as a marker. I also got the same message from Kosmo and Shelley, so must be something to it. We will see.

I've gotten several around the time of an April birthday, an October birthday, and a "big birthday" like a 30 or 40 from her. This was last year and beginning of this year and in August of this year when we read. So far, the only marker that meant anything was the April birthday (mine) when I received really nice contact :)

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1406 on: October 10, 2019, 07:54:49 PM »
Is Flora 0250 Mattie?

are we sure?

Honestly I can promise she isn't, I've spoken with her on a personal level via social media.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1407 on: October 10, 2019, 09:17:55 PM »
Is Flora 0250 Mattie?

are we sure?

Honestly I can promise she isn't, I've spoken with her on a personal level via social media.

Thank you Star and Persimmon and Fidget for speaking up on my behalf. Obviously if I said I wasn’t it wouldn’t do much good! Thank you again :)

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1408 on: October 10, 2019, 09:28:45 PM »
why not clarify? as to whether you are Mattie or not

You’ve been on the forum, what, a week? Why not clarify that you aren’t a reader?

Offline embibems

« Reply #1409 on: October 10, 2019, 09:40:59 PM »
i simply don't like liars

Hey Juliet :)  Have you read w Mattie and do you have anything to contribute regarding predictions? It is clear that readers read this forum and we are all a bit paranoid as a result.