Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405912 times)

candiednut

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1380 on: October 10, 2019, 03:46:57 PM »
yeah! Hi Josh34!   ;D

LmAO

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1381 on: October 10, 2019, 03:49:59 PM »
Well I see she only have 2 people in this morning... Anyway as I said , no psychic is worth $15 per min . Non! Is not like the get 90% right...

This whole stalking her queue to see how many people she has and then making a point of how few callers she has? It’s ridiculous really...
And really stalking her queue to post about how *badly* she appears to be doing as a reader? I mean that’s just blatantly ill will. Talk about a negative vibrational behavior.

Flora, this isn't stalking. It's opening the app on your phone and clicking on her name lol... For most of us, she pops up via algorithm due to past readings. It's shocking to see her queue this empty, I agree. But, it's not "blatantly ill will" it's quite literally facts and a screenshot. If the forum allowed me to upload what I see directly in front of me rn, I would. I'm afraid your internalizing a lot of these facts due to self-denial. Maybe Mattie has been great for you and that is fantastic. She was great for me too until she wasn't. I hope she treats you with more respect than some of us. We are not attacking you or disagreeing with you--we are stating facts about her queue. Thank you.

Clicking on her queue for the purpose of continually reporting on how many people are in her queue is very much stalking for the purposes of reporting on that... yes. It is stalking like behavior for sure.

And then posting about how her queue has supposedly declined with the assumption it’s because of the negative reviews on here - it does in my opinion cross a line into being ill will towards a reader.

I’m not internalizing anything at all. Just stating facts. No self denial here no matter how much you want to spin it that way.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1382 on: October 10, 2019, 03:54:30 PM »
P.S. If anyone else would like my audio files from Monday morning, please inbox me!!! I've sent them to lots of you and my offer still stands. I could really use some clarity here about what you think happened. She let me talk for a good minute before going psycho Mattie instead of psychic.

If she was so great, wouldn't she be able to predict her own failing financial fortune? Hmm.. :P And now, back to "stalking" we go (just kidding, prepping a conference paper for tomorrow~).

Offline embibems

« Reply #1383 on: October 10, 2019, 03:55:58 PM »
yeah! Hi Josh34!   ;D

LmAO

LOL! Hey dude!! Hey "Devon/Josh" (inbox me for info on that saga!)...!

Paulina93

« Reply #1384 on: October 10, 2019, 04:03:13 PM »
Why be so focused on bringing down a reader just because they don’t want to read for you? And as you keep saying again and again even though she’s worked for you with predictions. Maybe just move on?

Anyways getting back to actual reviews. Mattie gave  me a marker for a wedding invitation for poi to contact, we’ll I’ve gotten one in the mail yesterday  surprisingly. This means if she is right contact will be soon... I will update if it happens and if my account isn’t deleted by admin by then since I requested deletion.

Offline Newtowngirl20

« Reply #1385 on: October 10, 2019, 04:08:56 PM »
Well I see she only have 2 people in this morning... Anyway as I said , no psychic is worth $15 per min . Non! Is not like the get 90% right...

This whole stalking her queue to see how many people she has and then making a point of how few callers she has? It’s ridiculous really...
And really stalking her queue to post about how *badly* she appears to be doing as a reader? I mean that’s just blatantly ill will. Talk about a negative vibrational behavior.

Flora, this isn't stalking. It's opening the app on your phone and clicking on her name lol... For most of us, she pops up via algorithm due to past readings. It's shocking to see her queue this empty, I agree. But, it's not "blatantly ill will" it's quite literally facts and a screenshot. If the forum allowed me to upload what I see directly in front of me rn, I would. I'm afraid your internalizing a lot of these facts due to self-denial. Maybe Mattie has been great for you and that is fantastic. She was great for me too until she wasn't. I hope she treats you with more respect than some of us. We are not attacking you or disagreeing with you--we are stating facts about her queue. Thank you.

Clicking on her queue for the purpose of continually reporting on how many people are in her queue is very much stalking for the purposes of reporting on that... yes. It is stalking like behavior for sure.

And then posting about how her queue has supposedly declined with the assumption it’s because of the negative reviews on here - it does in my opinion cross a line into being ill will towards a reader.

I’m not internalizing anything at all. Just stating facts. No self denial here no matter how much you want to spin it that way.

Any time you are dealing with a situation with a herd mentality, you will not not gain much ground by reasoning and stating facts. Just let it be. If a grown woman is going to kick and scream because an online psychic was rude to her, that’s her prerogative. You cannot reason with irrationality and frankly most people on here have coping issues and feeling out of control regarding situations so that also compounds things.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1386 on: October 10, 2019, 04:10:00 PM »
Why be so focused on bringing down a reader just because they don’t want to read for you? And as you keep saying again and again even though she’s worked for you with predictions. Maybe just move on?

Anyways getting back to actual reviews. Mattie gave  me a marker for a wedding invitation for poi to contact, we’ll I’ve gotten one in the mail yesterday  surprisingly. This means if she is right contact will be soon... I will update if it happens and if my account isn’t deleted by admin by then since I requested deletion.

Good luck, paulina!! I also have a couple predictions coming up from her and I will update whether or not they come through because after all, this is a forum for open and honest psychic reviews. If what she says happens or doesn't happen for me, I will share regardless. Keep us posted xo

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1387 on: October 10, 2019, 04:13:20 PM »

Any time you are dealing with a situation with a herd mentality, you will not not gain much ground by reasoning and stating facts. Just let it be. If a grown woman is going to kick and scream because an online psychic was rude to her, that’s her prerogative. You cannot reason with irrationality and frankly most people on here have coping issues and feeling out of control regarding situations so that also compounds things.

Thank you, I agree for sure. I don’t know why I keep trying lol. Thank you.

Paulina93

« Reply #1388 on: October 10, 2019, 04:17:10 PM »

Also wanted to update on my old poi, and her stating that she sees me at a wedding event or some sort of wedding related function with pink flowers around me when he reaches out... at the time I thought not true Bc I have no weddings coming up, well I all of a sudden have 3 coming in the next few months. But once again, in both readings about that poi she wasn’t sounding as sure and made it seem like she didn’t want me to focus on him. She also picked up a 3rd party for him
And stated it is someone that is easier and practical for him to date, more “viable”... then she stated there was distance between us which she is right about it was long distance. Meanwhile both readings with this poi she is very adamant and sure about contact, even though outcome prediction wasn’t made (yes I splurged and read with her this week since I haven’t gotten readings in weeks). So my markers are ; October, wedding invite, friday. My last reading she saw contact in October and this reading she is very sure it is happening soon.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 04:20:02 PM by Paulina93 »

Offline embibems

« Reply #1389 on: October 10, 2019, 04:23:36 PM »

Also wanted to update on my old poi, and her stating that she sees me at a wedding event or some sort of wedding related function with pink flowers around me when he reaches out... at the time I thought not true Bc I have no weddings coming up, well I all of a sudden have 3 coming in the next few months. But once again, in both readings about that poi she wasn’t sounding as sure and made it seem like she didn’t want me to focus on him. Meanwhile both readings with this poi she is very adamant and sure about contact, even though outcome prediction wasn’t made (yes I splurged and read with her this week since I haven’t gotten readings in weeks). So my markers are ; October, wedding invite, friday. My last reading she saw contact in October and this reading she is very sure it is happening soon.

That's fascinating..
I also have a marker in October of this year, should be this week actually.
I also had two or three markers she gave me about weddings (nothing with POI happened around them and the wedding she saw me at I actually ended up not going to because my flight was cancelled).
She gave me a celebratory function with pink flowers (as well as white roses) for when he would reach out. No flowers have transpired but our communication is weekly.
She also gave me the day of the week "Friday" for something happening as well, but nada so far. He usually reaches out on Thursdays, oddly enough.

Looks like we have more in common than we thought, paulina :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1390 on: October 10, 2019, 04:27:17 PM »

Also wanted to update on my old poi, and her stating that she sees me at a wedding event or some sort of wedding related function with pink flowers around me when he reaches out... at the time I thought not true Bc I have no weddings coming up, well I all of a sudden have 3 coming in the next few months. But once again, in both readings about that poi she wasn’t sounding as sure and made it seem like she didn’t want me to focus on him. Meanwhile both readings with this poi she is very adamant and sure about contact, even though outcome prediction wasn’t made (yes I splurged and read with her this week since I haven’t gotten readings in weeks). So my markers are ; October, wedding invite, friday. My last reading she saw contact in October and this reading she is very sure it is happening soon.

That's fascinating..
I also had two or three markers she gave me about weddings (nothing with POI happened around them and the wedding she saw me at I actually ended up not going to because my flight was cancelled).
She gave me a celebratory function with pink flowers (as well as white roses) for when he would reach out. No flowers have transpired but our communication is weekly.
She also gave me the day of the week "Friday" for something happening as well, but nada so far. He usually reaches out on Thursdays, oddly enough.

Try not to hang on too tight to markers. Mine were September/Virgo, Friday, talk of a trip, the name Tom...all happened but not the prediction.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1391 on: October 10, 2019, 04:36:37 PM »

That's fascinating..

Try not to hang on too tight to markers. Mine were September/Virgo, Friday, talk of a trip, the name Tom...all happened but not the prediction.

Yes, I agree @fidget. Most of the markers that happened with her predictions were minor and were steps towards a major prediction that ended up completely failing (my trip to see him). As in, she predicted that he would invite me and got the timing correct for that offer from him, but did not see that it would fail.

Paulina93

« Reply #1392 on: October 10, 2019, 04:43:35 PM »

That's fascinating..

I usually try not to especially since she actually sounded unsure with last poi! But this time she is so adamant, however you are completely right! I won’t be devastated if it doesn’t happen but kudos to her if it does.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1393 on: October 10, 2019, 04:53:48 PM »
Really??? She saw me at a wedding as a marker on when a relationship would be over, she said I would hear "at a wedding" and that was 2 years ago.  I have not attended a wedding in over 2 years.  I really think we have a very shady reader who charges way too much, and has employed shrills to keep this board painting her in the best light. I'm not saying Mattie doesn't have a gift, just this is very suspicious and shady.  This "wedding" prediction, the note taking, and her having this board removed multiple times. Why? Why do other readers not feel the need to act this way?

Offline embibems

« Reply #1394 on: October 10, 2019, 04:56:38 PM »
Really??? She saw me at a wedding as a marker on when a relationship would be over, she said I would hear "at a wedding" and that was 2 years ago.  I have not attended a wedding in over 2 years.  I really think we have a very shady reader who charges way too much, and has employed shrills to keep this board painting her in the best light. I'm not saying Mattie doesn't have a gift, just this is very suspicious and shady.  This "wedding" prediction, the note taking, and her having this board removed multiple times. Why? Why do other readers not feel the need to act this way?

:( damn this is making me kinda bummed lol, more bummed about the fiasco that happened on Monday because I still held some stock in her pending predictions despite her candid rudeness. I have several predictions that are coming up, and some that go in to 2020.

Did she give any of you "cracking eggs for Easter" as any markers? Now that some of us have had similar predictions from her, I'm wondering about their validity. Thanks very much xo