Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405877 times)

Paulina93

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1365 on: October 09, 2019, 05:36:09 PM »
Really not worth my energy or time to rehash what I’ve said ad nauseum. Be responsible for the fact that you made the calls and they are in fact intended for entertainment only. The psychic can’t control if a person calls or not or if they are in danger of calling for more than entertainment. It sounds to me like Mattie did the more ethical thing by stopping the calls with Em as she may have recognized that it was not healthy for her. Or maybe it was another motive you all want to assign the truth is no one knows. But it didn’t sound like she was rude to me just firm being that she did call twice. So she needed to be firm I think. That’s not the same as rude.

I’m not defending Mattie individually by the way I’m honestly trying to help people here realize and be accountable for their own contribution to what has led to so much upset not only for Em and this situation but for lots of others who have had similar thing with other readers.

The ONLY way through it is to control what you can control which is not to call unless you’re not going to take it seriously and realize you are quite possibly flushing money down the toilet and accept and are okay with that.

I agree completely flora. @embi if she doesn’t want to read for you.. that’s her problem. She lost a good customer. But she has worked for you in the past as far as actual reviews go... your reviews of her have wanted me to get readings with her which I’m not in anyway upset about just pointing out a fact. So if you were to leave an actual review, and ignore the fact that she doesn’t want to read for you anymore, you’d say she’s worked for you? Right?

Also asking again, has she had anymore predictions happen for anyone? An actual update on her readings and reviews of them?

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #1366 on: October 09, 2019, 05:45:09 PM »
Joey910   We can see that all 7 of your posts are kudos for Mattie, It's suspicious

Right? It struck me as suspect, as well. Not to mention his lecturing the room on the "for entertainment purposes only" disclaimer, and how we ought to only spend money on psychics that would have otherwise been earmarked for entertainment and leisure. Definitely not the typical behavior of a genuine new member on this forum.

..could it be @josh34 with a new username? Not accusing just wondering what everyone's take is.

You can be suspect of me too because I am newer and only a few posts but I have PMd with Joey and they have referred me to other readers that they would suggest. My take...not suspect (and not Mattie)

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1367 on: October 09, 2019, 06:08:32 PM »
Add into it all of us have anxiety issues hence binging and calling psychics.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1368 on: October 09, 2019, 06:16:04 PM »
You can be suspect of me too because I am newer and only a few posts but I have PMd with Joey and they have referred me to other readers that they would suggest. My take...not suspect (and not Mattie)

It's funny you mention this, as another member recently PM'd me to ask if I knew whether or not RPLguy was a shill for CP. I trust you can understand why atypical behavior from new members strikes some folks with uncertainty, thus questioning whether the corresponding viewpoints are sincere and genuine, or come with a certain ulterior motive and agenda. It's what a prosecutor would call a "reasonable suspicion."

I mean, if foreign intelligence agencies have created fake accounts on Facebook for the sole purpose of influencing public opinion in electioneering, is it all that preposterous to think that high-money readers and for-profit psychic aggregate websites (i.e. CP, Kasamba, Psychic Source, et al.) could similarly engage in this manner? Frankly, this post does little to assuage those concerns.

Yep, only last week were I wary myself of a new user and it caused lots of backlash. I think it's normal to be suspect of new members who tote constantly about a reader. We could be anybody behind a screen and after some of the unsavoury things I've heard myself from others it's healthy to have some skepticism of members.

I did think Josh34 was Joey and I wanted to say something to Josh so PM'd them. They denied being Josh. Who knows.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 06:18:19 PM by Star_01 »

Offline embibems

« Reply #1369 on: October 09, 2019, 06:54:20 PM »
Really not worth my energy or time to rehash what I’ve said ad nauseum. Be responsible for the fact that you made the calls and they are in fact intended for entertainment only. The psychic can’t control if a person calls or not or if they are in danger of calling for more than entertainment. It sounds to me like Mattie did the more ethical thing by stopping the calls with Em as she may have recognized that it was not healthy for her. Or maybe it was another motive you all want to assign the truth is no one knows. But it didn’t sound like she was rude to me just firm being that she did call twice. So she needed to be firm I think. That’s not the same as rude.

I’m not defending Mattie individually by the way I’m honestly trying to help people here realize and be accountable for their own contribution to what has led to so much upset not only for Em and this situation but for lots of others who have had similar thing with other readers.

The ONLY way through it is to control what you can control which is not to call unless you’re not going to take it seriously and realize you are quite possibly flushing money down the toilet and accept and are okay with that.

I agree completely flora. @embi if she doesn’t want to read for you.. that’s her problem. She lost a good customer. But she has worked for you in the past as far as actual reviews go... your reviews of her have wanted me to get readings with her which I’m not in anyway upset about just pointing out a fact. So if you were to leave an actual review, and ignore the fact that she doesn’t want to read for you anymore, you’d say she’s worked for you? Right?

Also asking again, has she had anymore predictions happen for anyone? An actual update on her readings and reviews of them?

She's worked for me on smaller hits like contact, reconciliation etc. and in predicting trips that ended up not actually happening, so make of it what you will. She never saw the third party that broke us up in January of this year, however, and that was shocking for me that she didn't pick it up. I should have stopped trying to read with her after she couldn't see my POI literally cancelling the trip he invited me on and she predicted. Same goes with sparkle's failed prediction around the same time. Read with her at your own risk--she worked, until she didn't.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1370 on: October 09, 2019, 06:59:57 PM »

Nope  nothing has happened as she predicted. She also flip flopped on a 3rd party that she saw. 🤷‍♀️

Offline embibems

« Reply #1371 on: October 09, 2019, 07:18:50 PM »
She's worked for me on smaller hits like contact, reconciliation etc. and in predicting trips that ended up not actually happening, so make of it what you will. She never saw the third party that broke us up in January of this year, however, and that was shocking for me that she didn't pick it up. I should have stopped trying to read with her after she couldn't see my POI literally cancelling the trip he invited me on and she predicted. Same goes with sparkle's failed prediction around the same time. Read with her at your own risk--she worked, until she didn't.

Do you feel like you were terminated because she knew that she got her prediction(s) wrong, Em? That was the big red flag for me, and after hearing about this, I left her call queue. I can ill-afford to spend $300 for misinformation.

After reading with Rachel Marie for a year (at a cost of about $8,000), she fired me as a client all because I asked why every single one of predictions have not only failed to come to fruition, but the exact opposite transpired. Instead of giving me a straight answer, she just said that she "gracefully declines" to read for me anymore, now that the "respect is gone." Pffft.

Yikes, I am sorry that Rachel Marie did that to you. I am happy, however, that she at least "gracefully declined" instead of the unprofessional mannerism of Mattie. I called back CP today and managed to request the same rep I was given on Monday. He told me they had reached out to her (I noticed her Online yesterday around this time but not reading..) about the situation. He even used the term "misconduct" (!). Anyways.

Re: why she stopped reading with me, they were not able to give me an answer for that really. I can't figure out if it was because she thought I was a different caller w the same name or if it genuinely is because her prediction failed.

Get this: when I read in late August, she rehashed things she had said to me LAST October during our first couple readings. Word for word, exact images she was being shown (Eggs for Easter and I actually had a minor hit around that time this past year, something around the time of a celebration in October and she said this to me last year, too...). Not sure if she was using old notes to round out the failed prediction or what but it was kinda weird now that I go back and listen to it. A lot of re-hashing. She said "I see you doing the same things I've been seeing you do, but it might just be that the timing has been pushed out." CLASSIC LINE. I'm still confused as to the WHY she stopped though xo

Offline embibems

« Reply #1372 on: October 09, 2019, 07:21:16 PM »
Joey910   We can see that all 7 of your posts are kudos for Mattie, It's suspicious

Right? It struck me as suspect, as well. Not to mention his lecturing the room on the "for entertainment purposes only" disclaimer, and how we ought to only spend money on psychics that would have otherwise been earmarked for entertainment and leisure. Definitely not the typical behavior of a genuine new member on this forum.

..could it be @josh34 with a new username? Not accusing just wondering what everyone's take is.

You can be suspect of me too because... (and not Mattie)

What a curiously odd thing to say..! :o ???
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 07:23:44 PM by embibems »

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #1373 on: October 10, 2019, 02:33:56 AM »
Em
How so? curiously odd???

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1374 on: October 10, 2019, 10:02:24 AM »
Well I see she only have 2 people in this morning... Anyway as I said , no psychic is worth $15 per min . Non! Is not like the get 90% right...

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1375 on: October 10, 2019, 10:13:13 AM »
Well I see she only have 2 people in this morning... Anyway as I said , no psychic is worth $15 per min . Non! Is not like the get 90% right...

This whole stalking her queue to see how many people she has and then making a point of how few callers she has? It’s ridiculous really.

Anyone have a spreadsheet analysis that includes a quantitative analysis of how many people she used to have vs how many people she now has after negative reviews on this forum?!? I mean come on people. This is totally anecdotal and no link can be made between what people post on here and how it affects a readers queue. None. Her queue fills up and falls back all the time and I know this because of wanting to read with her in the past not because I’m now stalking her queue to come up with some imaginary conclusion.

And really stalking her queue to post about how *badly* she appears to be doing as a reader? I mean that’s just blatantly ill will. Talk about a negative vibrational behavior.

Offline Joey910

« Reply #1376 on: October 10, 2019, 02:30:42 PM »

You can be suspect of me too because... (and not Mattie)

What a curiously odd thing to say..! :o ???

Let me break it down :
1 out of 7 was a post for another reader
2 out of 7 were about the positive reviews I had with Mattie
4 out of 7 were  agreeing and being supportive of Flora’ posts because her perspectives are not only truthful and factual but most, it makes sense.
I am not Josh34, whoever is he. I am a naturally born female not a wanna be one so stop referring to me as a he. I am not a “them or they” so please refer to me on singular noun or pronoun. I am not fat or pluffy either so I count as one not double or triple.
I knew responding to all of these is ridiculous as you will think and say whatever you want anyway.
I joined in peace- have been respectful and polite.
Truth be told.. some reactions are extremely extra for my taste. It is filled with whining, bickering,
paranoias, delusions and most, refusing to accept responsibility and accountability of choices. Be it known that there are two sides of each story by which a reader and a caller only knew. There is no way to validate the truth and a lie.  Yep.. stalking the cue is not only hilarious but dysfunctional.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1377 on: October 10, 2019, 03:11:43 PM »
yeah! Hi Josh34!   ;D

Offline embibems

« Reply #1378 on: October 10, 2019, 03:40:57 PM »

I was gonna attach a picture of her queue but for some reason it couldn't post--1 measly person was in it an hour ago. It's really amazing how much sway this forum can have. I had no idea!! I've received countless inbox thank yous from may of you. You are welcome! I was only sharing exactly what happened. Still shocked. I heard from CP customer service AGAIN today (they reached out to me) and they offered me a $500 package for only $100... talk about tryna make up for lost callers! I declined.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 03:44:54 PM by embibems »

Offline embibems

« Reply #1379 on: October 10, 2019, 03:44:42 PM »

This whole stalking her queue to see how many people she has and then making a point of how few callers she has? It’s ridiculous really...
And really stalking her queue to post about how *badly* she appears to be doing as a reader? I mean that’s just blatantly ill will. Talk about a negative vibrational behavior.

Flora, this isn't stalking. It's opening the app on your phone and clicking on her name lol... For most of us, she pops up via algorithm due to past readings. It's shocking to see her queue this empty, I agree. But, it's not "blatantly ill will" it's quite literally facts and a screenshot. If the forum allowed me to upload what I see directly in front of me rn, I would. I'm afraid your internalizing a lot of these facts due to self-denial. Maybe Mattie has been great for you and that is fantastic. She was great for me too until she wasn't. I hope she treats you with more respect than some of us. We are not attacking you or disagreeing with you--we are stating facts about her queue. Thank you.

anything