Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405898 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1350 on: October 08, 2019, 03:59:17 PM »
Is Flora 0250 Mattie?

No, I've spoken with her privately via WhatsApp before and she is definitely not Mattie.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1351 on: October 08, 2019, 04:08:56 PM »
Thanks everyone and you too @flora :)

Btw, I want to mention how stellar the CP customer support team was. I called yesterday and flat out said "I am not calling for a refund but to express my concern regarding this reader." Well, I woke up today and had all the money I lost yesterday BACK in my account! Look at that :D The gentleman with whom I spoke was a doll. He was very upset and told me that it was out of character and that if anything like this happens again with any reader on CP to report it immediately to customer care as harassment.

Wow! Talk about going above and beyond. Those were his words, not mine. I did not ask for a refund or drag her through the mud and I expressed that readers are able to decline anyone they choose, but I am happy to have my $50 or whatever back in my account :) Happy Tuesday!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1352 on: October 08, 2019, 04:51:05 PM »
You are definitely entitled to this as she did not offer you a reading.

Thanks everyone and you too @flora :)

Btw, I want to mention how stellar the CP customer support team was. I called yesterday and flat out said "I am not calling for a refund but to express my concern regarding this reader." Well, I woke up today and had all the money I lost yesterday BACK in my account! Look at that :D The gentleman with whom I spoke was a doll. He was very upset and told me that it was out of character and that if anything like this happens again with any reader on CP to report it immediately to customer care as harassment.

Wow! Talk about going above and beyond. Those were his words, not mine. I did not ask for a refund or drag her through the mud and I expressed that readers are able to decline anyone they choose, but I am happy to have my $50 or whatever back in my account :) Happy Tuesday!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1353 on: October 08, 2019, 06:41:39 PM »
Yes agreed

The private site readers I’ve found to be much more accurate

Kisha is the only accurate one I’ve found truly out of a call site

Readers need time to prepare for their clients and rushing in and out of a que I don’t see how really any of these readers can actually connect with someone’s situation

I totally agree and I've learned that over time.

Listen, I get it that psychics can do what they want for their business. They absolutely have the right to pick and choose clients. But the reality is, that the clients in many instances are a vulnerable population. Putting a disclaimer "for entertainment purposes" is a legal requirement that we need to heed. But, I think the problem that Emily (and I for that matter) believe is that there is a right way and a wrong way to handle things. Typically repeat clients aren't returning on a regular basis for entertainment value. Some do of course, but many do because they have some expectations. I know when I was at a more vulnerable point last year when I would return to particular psychics because they thought certain predictions were imminent. Sometimes things happened and I wanted to know what was next and most often things didn't happen and I wanted to know why. Regardless of my reason for being a repeat client, they got paid. Very few ever said "you know, we're not connecting, let me refund you". And here's the thing, they know when someone is vulnerable. They know when they have repeat clients who may be desperate, who may need counseling, who are in dead end situations. And there are some psychics who prey on it. Despite how many warnings we give on this forum, the vast majority of psychics consider this a business first. But we are human and we can/do develop relationships with our go-tos. It's not their fault, but it's the reality of this business. And there are some psychics (not good ones) who depend on that relationship to make their living. In all my years of bingeing, I only had one psychic who I read with regularly and trusted, to be truly human to me. I emailed her and told her that the predictions weren't happening. I didn't blame her, but I decided to stop reading with her because it just kept setting me up for a fall. This psychic was kind about it and apologized for not being able to predict my situation. She told me that she did wish me the best, but also congratulated me on my decision to move on. Maybe she was just blowing smoke up my ass, but she didn't get mad, didn't block me, didn't blame me for the outcome. She was kind, gentle, rational, and understanding. There was even enough trust for her to sign the email with her real name and invited me to message her anytime if I wanted to, just to update her on things...no charge. I never did, but I was able to break from that psychic feeling good about the decision without animosity and the mutual trust was maintained.

I realize that it's irrational to feel a relationship with a psychic. It's also unhealthy. My point is that sometimes a desperate person feels they have no one else and that relationship forms unintentionally. I'm pretty sure psychics know that. Psychics can do what they want, yes, it's for entertainment value, yes, they can pick, choose, hang up, block, and it's their business and their right to do so. But until you've been truly vulnerable, you can't judge the human response of a client when you've been flipped off by someone you "trusted", whether that trust was warranted or not. A little compassion goes a long way when you're in a bad place, and even ending the "relationship" can be done professionally and with kindness.

I totally agree with this Fidget, well said.

Thanks ST. I've always respected your perspective on things.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1354 on: October 08, 2019, 06:42:58 PM »
Yes agreed

The private site readers I’ve found to be much more accurate

Kisha is the only accurate one I’ve found truly out of a call site

Readers need time to prepare for their clients and rushing in and out of a que I don’t see how really any of these readers can actually connect with someone’s situation

I totally agree and I've learned that over time.

Listen, I get it that psychics can do what they want for their business. They absolutely have the right to pick and choose clients. But the reality is, that the clients in many instances are a vulnerable population. Putting a disclaimer "for entertainment purposes" is a legal requirement that we need to heed. But, I think the problem that Emily (and I for that matter) believe is that there is a right way and a wrong way to handle things. Typically repeat clients aren't returning on a regular basis for entertainment value. Some do of course, but many do because they have some expectations. I know when I was at a more vulnerable point last year when I would return to particular psychics because they thought certain predictions were imminent. Sometimes things happened and I wanted to know what was next and most often things didn't happen and I wanted to know why. Regardless of my reason for being a repeat client, they got paid. Very few ever said "you know, we're not connecting, let me refund you". And here's the thing, they know when someone is vulnerable. They know when they have repeat clients who may be desperate, who may need counseling, who are in dead end situations. And there are some psychics who prey on it. Despite how many warnings we give on this forum, the vast majority of psychics consider this a business first. But we are human and we can/do develop relationships with our go-tos. It's not their fault, but it's the reality of this business. And there are some psychics (not good ones) who depend on that relationship to make their living. In all my years of bingeing, I only had one psychic who I read with regularly and trusted, to be truly human to me. I emailed her and told her that the predictions weren't happening. I didn't blame her, but I decided to stop reading with her because it just kept setting me up for a fall. This psychic was kind about it and apologized for not being able to predict my situation. She told me that she did wish me the best, but also congratulated me on my decision to move on. Maybe she was just blowing smoke up my ass, but she didn't get mad, didn't block me, didn't blame me for the outcome. She was kind, gentle, rational, and understanding. There was even enough trust for her to sign the email with her real name and invited me to message her anytime if I wanted to, just to update her on things...no charge. I never did, but I was able to break from that psychic feeling good about the decision without animosity and the mutual trust was maintained.

I realize that it's irrational to feel a relationship with a psychic. It's also unhealthy. My point is that sometimes a desperate person feels they have no one else and that relationship forms unintentionally. I'm pretty sure psychics know that. Psychics can do what they want, yes, it's for entertainment value, yes, they can pick, choose, hang up, block, and it's their business and their right to do so. But until you've been truly vulnerable, you can't judge the human response of a client when you've been flipped off by someone you "trusted", whether that trust was warranted or not. A little compassion goes a long way when you're in a bad place, and even ending the "relationship" can be done professionally and with kindness.

I totally agree with this Fidget, well said.

I echo this, @fidget well said and I agree with ya. I'm so glad this energy is behind me, I did a cleansing ritual and everything last night to get her out of my energy fields, heart, and mind. So excited to try Yona next month! Anyone who has experience w her, please PM me. Apologies for slow replies--my inbox is flooded😂💕

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1355 on: October 08, 2019, 07:18:12 PM »
A lot of the rhetoric is very witch hunt like. You know I get that you’re hurt embibems but it’s a bit over the top and out of line IMO. It’s really enough to just state your story without all the ill wishing on the reader. I mean even in my most scathing reviews I never made ill wishes on any reader. And all you all who have joined in on that part of it... really it’s so hateful it’s bothersome to me to read it and I’m sure it’s not healthy for you either.

Again I am really sorry that this happened to a caller but to me it is totally in her right to be selective of her clients as I stated on another readers thread. So she decided not to read for you anymore because of whatever reason you don’t know. She shouldn’t be crucified for it and wished such horrible nasty things. The hate is just not good for you all and does more damage to you than her I think.

First and foremost, I am not going to sympathize with a "psychic" who rakes in $900/hour, and they definitely don't need any of us to rush to their defense as they're laughing all the way to the bank. It's also not unusual for a reader to cut someone off when their predictions fail to come to any fruition or they get questioned in any way, and while I can only speculate about the reasoning in this particular instance, most con artists do skip town when the jig is up.

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, I think we need to cut embibems a bit of slack. She didn't wish anything "horrible" or "nasty," but any business owner who abuses or mistreats their customers absolutely ought to be exposed for such, and if it takes hitting their profit margins for them to learn that lesson, then so be it. I can well imagine that Em felt a combination of shock and betrayal, and after having confided and trusted Mattie over a long period of time, this abrupt abandonment most assuredly caused Em both pain and confoundment. Anger is one of the stages of the grieving process.

My heart goes out to you, Em. I can acutely empathize as I've suffered similar experiences. I'm so sorry that this reader chose to treat you this way, and I similarly bemoan the fact that some people felt the need to condescendingly lecture you on this forum.

I don’t have time or interest to respond to most of this. But “demonstrating themselves as a worthless human being”’ is pretty nasty and horrible IMO. As well as some other things she said. You can disagree and be angry and all of that without those kinds of comments about a person.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1356 on: October 08, 2019, 07:25:36 PM »
Really not worth my energy or time to rehash what I’ve said ad nauseum. Be responsible for the fact that you made the calls and they are in fact intended for entertainment only. The psychic can’t control if a person calls or not or if they are in danger of calling for more than entertainment. It sounds to me like Mattie did the more ethical thing by stopping the calls with Em as she may have recognized that it was not healthy for her. Or maybe it was another motive you all want to assign the truth is no one knows. But it didn’t sound like she was rude to me just firm being that she did call twice. So she needed to be firm I think. That’s not the same as rude.

I’m not defending Mattie individually by the way I’m honestly trying to help people here realize and be accountable for their own contribution to what has led to so much upset not only for Em and this situation but for lots of others who have had similar thing with other readers.

The ONLY way through it is to control what you can control which is not to call unless you’re not going to take it seriously and realize you are quite possibly flushing money down the toilet and accept and are okay with that.

Offline Joey910

« Reply #1357 on: October 08, 2019, 07:30:01 PM »
Totally agree with Flora- ever word!

Offline embibems

« Reply #1358 on: October 08, 2019, 08:18:41 PM »
A lot of the rhetoric is very witch hunt like. You know I get that you’re hurt embibems but it’s a bit over the top and out of line IMO. It’s really enough to just state your story without all the ill wishing on the reader. I mean even in my most scathing reviews I never made ill wishes on any reader. And all you all who have joined in on that part of it... really it’s so hateful it’s bothersome to me to read it and I’m sure it’s not healthy for you either.

Again I am really sorry that this happened to a caller but to me it is totally in her right to be selective of her clients as I stated on another readers thread. So she decided not to read for you anymore because of whatever reason you don’t know. She shouldn’t be crucified for it and wished such horrible nasty things. The hate is just not good for you all and does more damage to you than her I think.

First and foremost, I am not going to sympathize with a "psychic" who rakes in $900/hour, and they definitely don't need any of us to rush to their defense as they're laughing all the way to the bank. It's also not unusual for a reader to cut someone off when their predictions fail to come to any fruition or they get questioned in any way, and while I can only speculate about the reasoning in this particular instance, most con artists do skip town when the jig is up.

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, I think we need to cut embibems a bit of slack. She didn't wish anything "horrible" or "nasty," but any business owner who abuses or mistreats their customers absolutely ought to be exposed for such, and if it takes hitting their profit margins for them to learn that lesson, then so be it. I can well imagine that Em felt a combination of shock and betrayal, and after having confided and trusted Mattie over a long period of time, this abrupt abandonment most assuredly caused Em both pain and confoundment. Anger is one of the stages of the grieving process.

My heart goes out to you, Em. I can acutely empathize as I've suffered similar experiences. I'm so sorry that this reader chose to treat you this way, and I similarly bemoan the fact that some people felt the need to condescendingly lecture you on this forum.

Thanks, persimmon! Yeah it really just a wtf moment for me because the last thing Mattie told me in August was literally “god bless you.” Go back into the 70s range of the pages of this forum and you’ll see the only slightly iffy review I wrote about whether or not her trip predictions worked. I literally said “yes and no.” I didn’t blame Mattie and was feeling so fortunate to have her read for me. I think I even referred to her as giving me “divine guidance.” I was a diehard. She knew this. I told her time and again how I valued her. When I called back six weeks later to only be told in a hurtful and rude manner that it wasn’t gonna happen and she wouldn’t read for me, I was so confused lol.

Anyways, anyone know if CP can take down your past positive reviews for a reader? I plan on calling back and following up with them this week and asking about eliminating my reviews from CP’s site.  Thanks again. Hope she continues to work for some of you as she always had for me and that if she decides to cut you off, that she does so with kindness and tact. Cheers!

Offline Tryst.4

« Reply #1359 on: October 08, 2019, 09:14:26 PM »
Interesting thing happened with my last reading with her a couple days ago. She said "have you been writing... like on a forum or blog" pretty much confirms she knows I contribute to the forum. I've only spoken highly of her so I dont think it was anything to be concerned about. I am concerned about these recent posts about her and I hope em is doing ok. Anyways, thought I'd bring it up.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1360 on: October 08, 2019, 09:47:49 PM »
Interesting thing happened with my last reading with her a couple days ago. She said "have you been writing... like on a forum or blog" pretty much confirms she knows I contribute to the forum. I've only spoken highly of her so I dont think it was anything to be concerned about. I am concerned about these recent posts about her and I hope em is doing ok. Anyways, thought I'd bring it up.

!!!! No words my friend. That is uncanny. Yikes. I’m doing just fine thank you love, luckily I have a pretty good sense of self and a great group of friends. The boy is right where I want him to be. And Mattie will no longer suck thousands from me :) all good in my world.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1361 on: October 09, 2019, 11:46:39 AM »
Joey910   We can see that all 7 of your posts are kudos for Mattie, It's suspicious

Offline embibems

« Reply #1362 on: October 09, 2019, 03:37:28 PM »
Joey910   We can see that all 7 of your posts are kudos for Mattie, It's suspicious

Did you see the newest VIP eval of her that went up in the past 24 hrs on CP’s site? Poor unfortunate souls still hawking her. She worked great for me until she cut me off at the knees! This is all so entertaining, I completely understand the entertainment disclaimer now😂😂

Paulina93

« Reply #1363 on: October 09, 2019, 05:19:22 PM »
Anymore predictions happen? Mine should be soon if things go according to her timing this time.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1364 on: October 09, 2019, 05:29:00 PM »

Right? It struck me as suspect, as well. Not to mention his lecturing the room on the "for entertainment purposes only" disclaimer, and how we ought to only spend money on psychics that would have otherwise been earmarked for entertainment and leisure. Definitely not the typical behavior of a genuine new member on this forum.

..could it be @josh34 with a new username? Not accusing just wondering what everyone's take is.