Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405840 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1335 on: October 08, 2019, 10:22:32 AM »
I disagree that Embibems should be shamed for her anger.  This women is charging $15 a minute and doing some shady crap.  Embibems will calm down when she's ready. Shaming & judging her for her anger is not helpful, just stop reading her comments or block her if it bothers you.  Putting up a story about how great you are that you've never acted that way before is unnecessary. I find that when people are going through anger, kindness works better than criticism.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 10:27:28 AM by alphabetsoup »

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1336 on: October 08, 2019, 10:30:08 AM »
I disagree that Embibems should be shamed for her anger.  This women is charging $15 a minute and doing some shady crap.  Embibems will calm down when she's ready. Shaming & judging her for her anger is not helpful, just stop reading her comments or block her if it bothers you.  Putting up a story about how great you are that you've never acted that way before is unnecessary. I find that when people are going through anger, kindness works better than criticism.

This is really quite a misrepresentation. I am not shaming her for her anger. 🙄 Your comments are really completely exaggerated and incorrect. Everyone has the right to feel however they feel. By your comment you are shaming me then for stating I haven’t wished ill on an advisor.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1337 on: October 08, 2019, 10:32:49 AM »

Also don’t think there’s anything unethical about a reader saying that they no longer wish or cannot connect to read with a client anymore. There’s just nothing wrong with that. And I am not being unkind I’m only saying that embibems bears responsibility for her own emotions and actions.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1338 on: October 08, 2019, 10:37:40 AM »
$15 a min is such a rip off! I have on done this 3x 2 with Uli which was 20  minutes a piece and one is Mattie whom I won’t recommend! I can afford to do it but it makes no sense. I rather refined my mortgage for 10 years yesterday and that practical. Uli’s reading pan out but not Mattie. She’s nasty doing what she did to a client! Emb was the reason and one other friend who told me she was good, she later confessed that she was horrible. Good luck to those who wants to flash money into the toilet.

And...for the first time ever, Mattie is online at 7am with no one in her queue and "green" availability. All hail the power of the forum. 😂

I'm hoping today's reveals will also have her queue as empty as her promises to be kind and compassionate in her reading style as her profile so duly states lol!!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1339 on: October 08, 2019, 10:40:59 AM »
This is more retaliation for her saying the trip didn’t work out! Most good readers don’t have time to read forums. Let your work speak for it self. I support that people don’t read with her , at most she’s worth $.99 per minute

A lot of the rhetoric is very witch hunt like. You know I get that you’re hurt embibems but it’s a bit over the top and out of line IMO. It’s really enough to just state your story without all the ill wishing on the reader. I mean even in my most scathing reviews I never made ill wishes on any reader. And all you all who have joined in on that part of it... really it’s so hateful it’s bothersome to me to read it and I’m sure it’s not healthy for you either.

Again I am really sorry that this happened to a caller but to me it is totally in her right to be selective of her clients as I stated on another readers thread. So she decided not to read for you anymore because of whatever reason you don’t know. She shouldn’t be crucified for it and wished such horrible nasty things. The hate is just not good for you all and does more damage to you than her I think.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1340 on: October 08, 2019, 11:36:55 AM »
A lot of the rhetoric is very witch hunt like. You know I get that you’re hurt embibems but it’s a bit over the top and out of line IMO. It’s really enough to just state your story without all the ill wishing on the reader. I mean even in my most scathing reviews I never made ill wishes on any reader. And all you all who have joined in on that part of it... really it’s so hateful it’s bothersome to me to read it and I’m sure it’s not healthy for you either.

Again I am really sorry that this happened to a caller but to me it is totally in her right to be selective of her clients as I stated on another readers thread. So she decided not to read for you anymore because of whatever reason you don’t know. She shouldn’t be crucified for it and wished such horrible nasty things. The hate is just not good for you all and does more damage to you than her I think.

I'm confused as to why you think this is a witch hunt? If I recall, you had the same anger and disappointment towards Kira. Both of you are entitled to be angry and voice your opinions on readers who you believe did you wrong.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1341 on: October 08, 2019, 11:41:58 AM »

I'm confused as to why you think this is a witch hunt? If I recall, you had the same anger and disappointment towards Kira. Both of you are entitled to be angry and voice your opinions on readers who you believe did you wrong.

I was upset yes but the verbiage about wishing these awful things on a person? No didn’t do that. Never said how I hope all these horrible things befall her. That’s what’s different and makes it a witch hunt IMO.

Offline Joey910

« Reply #1342 on: October 08, 2019, 11:48:15 AM »
Everyone is recognizing what happened. I totally agree with Flora, no one is shaming anyone. It is a truthful statement of facts. Callers shares the responsibility. It is with conscious decision to suck in the $15/min charge. It’s a gamble for us and business for CP. it’s not advertised as an alternative for professional therapy and counseling services. The fine print states that it isFor Entertainment purposes only.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1343 on: October 08, 2019, 12:06:18 PM »
Everyone is recognizing what happened. I totally agree with Flora, no one is shaming anyone. It is a truthful statement of facts. Callers shares the responsibility. It is with conscious decision to suck in the $15/min charge. It’s a gamble for us and business for CP. it’s not advertised as an alternative for professional therapy and counseling services. The fine print states that it isFor Entertainment purposes only.

Exactly, and Mattie chose to lose customers by picking which customers to read with. Emily's review has no bearing on her queue or rating, which was down weeks ago btw. I mentioned that last month. So as much as people want to call one person's disgruntled review a witch hunt, Mattie's reputation lost its steam quite a while before this.

Offline Joey910

« Reply #1344 on: October 08, 2019, 12:18:27 PM »
Callers and readers have both the right to choose- win or lose fact applies. Also, CP regulates the rate charges so are other platforms unless it is a private site. I think the key is to look for the private sites of the readers that we connect the most with fir an alternative  cheaper cost.

Offline user5942

« Reply #1345 on: October 08, 2019, 12:25:02 PM »
Yes agreed

The private site readers I’ve found to be much more accurate

Kisha is the only accurate one I’ve found truly out of a call site

Readers need time to prepare for their clients and rushing in and out of a que I don’t see how really any of these readers can actually connect with someone’s situation

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1346 on: October 08, 2019, 01:52:35 PM »
Yes agreed

The private site readers I’ve found to be much more accurate

Kisha is the only accurate one I’ve found truly out of a call site

Readers need time to prepare for their clients and rushing in and out of a que I don’t see how really any of these readers can actually connect with someone’s situation

I totally agree and I've learned that over time.

Listen, I get it that psychics can do what they want for their business. They absolutely have the right to pick and choose clients. But the reality is, that the clients in many instances are a vulnerable population. Putting a disclaimer "for entertainment purposes" is a legal requirement that we need to heed. But, I think the problem that Emily (and I for that matter) believe is that there is a right way and a wrong way to handle things. Typically repeat clients aren't returning on a regular basis for entertainment value. Some do of course, but many do because they have some expectations. I know when I was at a more vulnerable point last year when I would return to particular psychics because they thought certain predictions were imminent. Sometimes things happened and I wanted to know what was next and most often things didn't happen and I wanted to know why. Regardless of my reason for being a repeat client, they got paid. Very few ever said "you know, we're not connecting, let me refund you". And here's the thing, they know when someone is vulnerable. They know when they have repeat clients who may be desperate, who may need counseling, who are in dead end situations. And there are some psychics who prey on it. Despite how many warnings we give on this forum, the vast majority of psychics consider this a business first. But we are human and we can/do develop relationships with our go-tos. It's not their fault, but it's the reality of this business. And there are some psychics (not good ones) who depend on that relationship to make their living. In all my years of bingeing, I only had one psychic who I read with regularly and trusted, to be truly human to me. I emailed her and told her that the predictions weren't happening. I didn't blame her, but I decided to stop reading with her because it just kept setting me up for a fall. This psychic was kind about it and apologized for not being able to predict my situation. She told me that she did wish me the best, but also congratulated me on my decision to move on. Maybe she was just blowing smoke up my ass, but she didn't get mad, didn't block me, didn't blame me for the outcome. She was kind, gentle, rational, and understanding. There was even enough trust for her to sign the email with her real name and invited me to message her anytime if I wanted to, just to update her on things...no charge. I never did, but I was able to break from that psychic feeling good about the decision without animosity and the mutual trust was maintained.

I realize that it's irrational to feel a relationship with a psychic. It's also unhealthy. My point is that sometimes a desperate person feels they have no one else and that relationship forms unintentionally. I'm pretty sure psychics know that. Psychics can do what they want, yes, it's for entertainment value, yes, they can pick, choose, hang up, block, and it's their business and their right to do so. But until you've been truly vulnerable, you can't judge the human response of a client when you've been flipped off by someone you "trusted", whether that trust was warranted or not. A little compassion goes a long way when you're in a bad place, and even ending the "relationship" can be done professionally and with kindness.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1347 on: October 08, 2019, 02:26:15 PM »

Thanks for the feedback Flora.. You have no idea the rapport I had with this reader and that is my issue. This isn't about her predictions. If you listened to the recording you would hear me compliment her and say "hey a lot of what you said would happen, HAS HAPPENED." And she finally put two and two together, realized who I was, and hung up. PM me if you would like me to send over the files. I am through with this thread and with this reader. Best of luck to you~

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1348 on: October 08, 2019, 02:46:39 PM »

Thanks for the feedback Flora.. You have no idea the rapport I had with this reader and that is my issue. This isn't about her predictions. If you listened to the recording you would hear me compliment her and say "hey a lot of what you said would happen, HAS HAPPENED." And she finally put two and two together, realized who I was, and hung up. PM me if you would like me to send over the files. I am through with this thread and with this reader. Best of luck to you~

No, no interest in the files :) I just think this is a risk you take when you read with a reader for a long time and you know and are aware it’s up to them if they continue to take your call or not.

Think this does hit me a bit because I did experience something similar years back where I spent so much money and trust and time on this one Keen reader and I was devastated when I realized how wrong she was after so much time and rapport and her calling me “dear” and seeming to really care. She seemed highly ethical. Even to the point that after all that after years passed I actually TRIED her again!! Foolishly! So I do feel as if I am familiar with your feelings about it and can empathize. I was heartbroken but I had to come to terms with the fact that it was my choice to keep calling anyway.

Anyway I do feel so so badly this happened to you and the point of my post is for awareness so it might help someone else.

There will always be psychics to call. Always. But we can choose if we call or not and how seriously or not we want to take their “dear” and kind sweet comments to heart. They are not your friends as someone else stated.

Best of luck to you too and I hope to read more of your reviews another time. Good luck with Yona.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1349 on: October 08, 2019, 03:57:32 PM »
Is Flora 0250 Mattie?

No, definitely not.