Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405871 times)

Yaz88

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1320 on: October 07, 2019, 07:08:33 PM »
Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone. For all the support. I am in the worst mood today because of this. How could she treat me like dog crap when I've never left any bad testimonials or bad mouthed her on this forum?? It literally makes no sense whatsoever. @snow you may be right. Perhaps she had me confused w another caller. That's why I hopped back in the queue for a second chance, hoping that maybe this time she would recognize that hello, it's me your friend Em!

I just called customer service and spoke to a great guy who was more than accommodating. He took down notes and even mentioned that the situation was weird and that maybe she was having "personal issues" or an "off day." I noticed that the other calls she was on lasted their length, with some even adding more minutes. So, she connected well with other callers but not me... Makes no sense. We've had a great relationship over the past year. It's as if you called your friend after a few weeks and they said "who the f*ck are you? Bye!" Excuse me? Mattie, what the f*ck!

I have already purchased a reading from Yona and await her scheduling email. I've heard great things and for $50 USD, she's worth a shot over Mattie's arm and a leg/min. I am just shocked beyond belief. If she did indeed know it was me calling and did not confuse me w another caller, what a nutcase!! I feel psychically attacked lmao! Mattie is the new Regina George for me :P :'(  I wish you all good luck in your readings with her, but the damage for me has been done. I've now left some nasty reviews, rated all of our calls as 1* (I kept the thread in my phone in case of these circumstances) and plan on spreading the word far and wide whenever I can. Mattie, if you're reading this, your judgment will come. RIP.

I’m so sorry that this happened to you Em.  It really is devastating when you’ve felt like you’ve connected with a reader, believed that although they may not be 100% accurate, they are trying their best, to then be cut-off in the most harsh manner.  Em, you did nothing wrong.  From my experience, Yona is very kind and genuine.  A true lady with some wicked good wittiness.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #1321 on: October 07, 2019, 07:09:17 PM »
I am so sad about this. So so sad. @embibems, sending you my biggest virtual hug ever.

I do think you will be very happy with Yona. She is my number 1!

Offline embibems

« Reply #1322 on: October 07, 2019, 07:12:30 PM »
Thank you @yaz, and @poorprincess. Yes @yaz, it totally has me questioning what I did wrong here. That was my take away from her reaction to me calling this morning. It was more of a "f*ck you, I can't help you, there's something wrong with you." Who knows, maybe my guides were screaming at her because of her failed major hit and refused to connect. I don't blame them--clearly the woman has some issues. Somewhere (maybe on the last thread that got deleted) I think I read she did this to someone else.

I am excited to try Yona! Would those of you who have had success w her, please PM me? I have Skype but am a little shaky w the app on my computer and phone and would like to know how best to ensure a call comes through from her. She seems to have a kind face and energy from her website :) xoxoxo

P.S. I've witnessed now three callers drop out of her queue since my report this morning. We are doing a service on here, ya'll!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1323 on: October 07, 2019, 07:18:36 PM »
@persimmon, @mags, @snow, @fidget, @star, @user.. Everyone who has replied thank you so much, I know I am missing a few of you. I wish we could all grab coffee and hug one another.

It gives me GREAT pleasure to see that two people have left her queue since I posted my experience on here a couple hours ago and only four remain in queue. Please, I beg you all--heed your own judgment as @flora has stated. I have an intense connection w my POI and am reading him like a book right now, as Effie said I would be. We talk fairly regularly still, once or twice a week. I have the power now in all respects. I have no need for Mattie's empty promises and rude behavior. I am, indeed, reeling! Imagine going to your doctor for a BP check up (I know, I know, nothing comparable with this example but still the same kind of shock value), filling out your paperwork, and having your General Practitioner of a year or more (with whom you meet every 4-6 weeks) tell you that they cannot help you and that you must find another GP doctor for all your services.

I am shocked. Good thing I just came back from a vacation w family yesterday or I'd REALLY be stressed lmao! Thank you all. Hugs... Love xoxo

PS does Yona have her own thread on here? Sorry for being redundant, but I'm mentally a mess right now after drugging myself back to sleep this morning after that horror show.

No problem. I know is easy for me to say, but try not to let it ruin your day. I mean I understand you were reading with her for a year and you have posted nothing but support about her and positive comments to get today's response, but at least you can read your guy without the aids of readers which is truly important for when you're low on money or even for your own free judgement. You also then know who is legit or who goes against your intuitions.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1324 on: October 07, 2019, 07:33:10 PM »
Well I'm going to be super psychic here for a minute my prediction is this thread gets deleted pretty quick LOL

Offline embibems

« Reply #1325 on: October 07, 2019, 07:47:48 PM »
This may be unwarranted paranoia on my part, but after I left that comment the other day expressing my interest in getting a first-time reading with Mattie (while bemoaning the $300 for 20 minutes), I received a PM from another member which said that if I'm a new client, there's a way to get 10 minutes for only $60, but that I had to respond to the PM to find out how. My suspicions could be misplaced here, but that's a little unusual. It did make me wonder if this "member" was the reader, herself.

(Sender's Name Redacted)
« Sent to: persimmon on: Today at 06:26:22 PM »
Hey there, I was just wondering if you read with Mattie yet? Also, is your account new on CP? I am just writing you tell you how to save a bit of money. If you want details message me so you can some money to read with Mattie. It worked for me and I read with Mattie for 10 min and paid $60.

That IS super sketchy!! Yikes. We all know she reads this thread and I used to not care until she went psychotic instead of psychic on me today lol. Yes, I'm thankful I can read my dude and at this point I'm about to just drop him like a hotcake. Way too much trouble! Maybe this was my sign :)

I've already copied the last few pages of this thread into a note on my hard drive because sooner or later... eep!

P.S. I edited my folder on my computer with all of my audio files w her to read "Psycho Mattie" instead of "Psychic Mattie" peace, bish ;D
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 07:50:41 PM by embibems »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1326 on: October 07, 2019, 08:04:52 PM »
Does everyone remember that this thread was taken down before?  It was taken down at the request of Mattie from what we understood at the time.
I don't think this thread will be here much longer, after what was just posted. 
Here's what I know for sure about Mattie:  She takes notes and brings up old information like her guides just gave it to her, she's an excellent mind reader, and her prediction never come to pass.  My first reading with Mattie was 2 years ago and honestly I would have not kept going back if it wasn't for this forum.  Now I wonder if there have been Mattie plants in here all along. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #1327 on: October 07, 2019, 08:24:02 PM »
A gentle reminder that these psychics are not your friends, guys. They are in it for money primarily. Be detached and objective as much as possible if you are going to spend your money on them. Shes done this to another user and she asked the admin to have her old thread deleted. She has a gift, but not up to snuff for 15 dollars a minute.

Also, if this thread gets deleted, I'm sure I'm done with this forum forever. If we cant keep track of the stuff these readers do, what is the point?

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1328 on: October 07, 2019, 08:30:37 PM »
A gentle reminder that these psychics are not your friends, guys. They are in it for money primarily. Be detached and objective as much as possible if you are going to spend your money on them. Shes done this to another user and she asked the admin to have her old thread deleted. She has a gift, but not up to snuff for 15 dollars a minute.

Also, if this thread gets deleted, I'm sure I'm done with this forum forever. If we cant keep track of the stuff these readers do, what is the point?

I agree too and defending of readers whoever they are leads often to arguments when at the end of it all - they are business figures who are doing us a service. We wouldn't argue with each other over an Ebay seller so why do it over readers when ideally it should be a place for people to support each other. The problem is Mattie will always be good for some people and be crap for others and there will always be wars of words because there will be people defending readers and others against their experiences of that reader. I find it funny how some readers get away with blatant shilling and yet others it's game over the moment any accusation of shilling goes on.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1329 on: October 07, 2019, 10:56:05 PM »
i did read for 60 with Mattie when I was a new CP user. so I don't think that post was shady or anything. and no I am not Mattie either  ;D ;D

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1330 on: October 07, 2019, 11:02:51 PM »
That offer never worked for me when I requested it to be used with Mattie .

I was specifically told she wasn’t opting in on the promotion and that I couldn’t use a discounted package on her .

Offline embibems

« Reply #1331 on: October 08, 2019, 12:36:10 AM »
If anybody else wants the audio files (already sent to a few members) let me know! I am happy to share. Those of you who have listened concur that this is disgusting treatment. Her clientele has already been affected ;) thanks!

Offline embibems

« Reply #1332 on: October 08, 2019, 03:30:14 AM »
And...for the first time ever, Mattie is online at 7am with no one in her queue and "green" availability. All hail the power of the forum. 😂

I'm hoping today's reveals will also have her queue as empty as her promises to be kind and compassionate in her reading style as her profile so duly states lol!!

Offline Joey910

« Reply #1333 on: October 08, 2019, 05:14:44 AM »
I’m truly sorry for how you feel. There will be no words enough to ease the disappointment and frustration this incident have caused you.
The way I see it, consulting a psychic is just the same as in gambling in Vegas. It is always taking a chance with an intent to win. It is a hit or miss so I only spent what I can afford to lose and forget about it. A slot machine that requires a higher bet yields a higher price but it does not guarantee that everyone will always be a winner  or hit the jackpot. The bottom line is, both claims that services are for entertainment purposes only.Hence, I don’t get attached to readers I like or hold them accountable for everything. I’m just glad that someone is available to listen to my fears and get a paid reassurance ;D ;D
No, I’m not Mattie or I’m trying to defend her. At least she tried to give callers she is not connecting to an opportunity to get a refund and saved money.  :-X

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1334 on: October 08, 2019, 08:38:05 AM »
A lot of the rhetoric is very witch hunt like. You know I get that you’re hurt embibems but it’s a bit over the top and out of line IMO. It’s really enough to just state your story without all the ill wishing on the reader. I mean even in my most scathing reviews I never made ill wishes on any reader. And all you all who have joined in on that part of it... really it’s so hateful it’s bothersome to me to read it and I’m sure it’s not healthy for you either.

Again I am really sorry that this happened to a caller but to me it is totally in her right to be selective of her clients as I stated on another readers thread. So she decided not to read for you anymore because of whatever reason you don’t know. She shouldn’t be crucified for it and wished such horrible nasty things. The hate is just not good for you all and does more damage to you than her I think.

anything