Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405938 times)

Offline RPLguy

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1305 on: October 06, 2019, 07:57:49 PM »
Thanks guys! I will be back (very soon) to update!

I had my first reading with her a few days ago. I was somewhat impressed with her during the reading. She only wanted my first name; no date of birth, or other people’s names. She jumped right in and described my situation perfectly.

AND SHE KNEW MY POI’s NAME AND HOMETOWN !!! (This was my first and only reading under my new account; so there’s no way she could’ve gotten his name from my previous readings with other psychics).

Unlike some of you on this forum, I didn’t find her “all over the place”. She mentioned 2-3 random things, but other than that she spent the entire reading on what I wanted her to cover. She didn’t ask me for details. Only “does this make sense: yes or no”. I got the impression she didn’t want me to give her info. She stopped me (very politely) after answering yes/no but didn’t let me elaborate.

After listening to my recording however, it hit me like a ton of bricks: This woman is a mind reader. Anyone feels that way?

If she read my mind I'm good with it as long as she also read my love interest's mind too.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1306 on: October 07, 2019, 04:12:26 PM »
Hello everyone,

It brings me great sadness to say that this morning was one of the worst experiences I've ever had as a caller, whether on CP or any other call site. I am destroyed a bit on the inside.

Mattie went from my #1 to demonstrating her worthlessness as a human being let alone as a psychic. Let me elaborate.

I waited six weeks to read with her since late August when my failed trip with my POI happened. I listened and re-listened to that reading countless times. Some of what she described even has happened in that timeframe. So, when this morning's call came in I was so excited to finally speak to her.

Upon answering, I gave her my name as usual. That's when the change in her happened--she went from being her usual bubbly and lovely self to cold, calculating, and short. I spent a minute telling her where I wanted to concentrate. Then, out of nowhere she goes "I'm not able to tune in, perhaps try another reader *CLICK*". She... She HUNG UP ON ME.

Thinking that this could not be right and that maybe she had me confused with another caller, I got back in her queue. About an hour later, my phone rang again and I was connected. I was super respectful and called her "Ms. Mattie" to which she replied within 15 seconds of our call "Yeah, like I said we can't connect, thank you *CLICK*"

UMMMMM. I AM SHOCKED. AND HURT. This is coming from the woman who told me just a few months ago "You're very easy to read for, Emily, we have a wonderful connection." My guess is that her clientele and business has not been doing great since my major prediction from her failed as well as @sparkle's major prediction. Two very similar failing predictions from the same reader hit her hard--several times over the past couple weeks I've noticed her queue near empty in the middle of the day when she is not online. I am now 200% sure that she reads this forum and has pieced together enough to not be comfortable reading with me anymore.

I am so hurt by this. Mattie and I had a great rapport for the past 12 months. It was shocking to hear her be so cold and cruel in her manner. As soon as I said my name, it was as if I was persona non grata--she didn't want to talk to me. Now, I am questioning whether or not to even hold stock in anything she has told me. I have several upcoming predictions going into 2020. I always thought she was great, even though the trip never happened as she said. When we hung up in August, there was no indication of her having any hostility towards me. Six weeks later and it's as if I'm Satan on earth to her! So bizarre.

I have noticed also over the past 365 days that her rating has slipped from 4.0 to 3.9, 3.8, and now to a measly 3.7--hardly worth $15/min. I am not doubting that she has some powers--but she is not the Almighty and the "end all-be all" to situations. I will be filing a complaint with CP and explaining this dire circumstance to them. I have every single call recorded, and if I could upload the last two on here to demonstrate her callous and cold demeanor, I absolutely would. PM me if you would like me to email you those. What a disgrace... Mattie, if you are reading this forum I hope you know that you went from being my golden star to a worthless piece of sand. You cruel, limited, cowardly woman. I will never read with you again!!!

P.S. if any of you have a solid medium you work with, please PM me for details. I've heard some great things about Yona (she is not a medium, though, correct?) and would be willing to try her. For now, I am sticking with Effie as my current and short-term predictor and Karen Jo who is offsite as my empath. She is fantastic!! PM me for details about Karen, she is more of an empath and does not give predictions as much, but when she does give them they are have always been accurate for me (including her timing!) which is more than I can say for poor, pitiful, Mattie. I concede--some of you were correct about her. I discourage any and all of you from reading with Mattie ever again if her predictions do not manifest or if they reverse as mine and @sparkle's have. Two middle fingers up to you, "Ms. Mattie". Your karma is coming.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 03:39:17 AM by embibems »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1307 on: October 07, 2019, 04:23:03 PM »
Hello everyone,

It brings me great sadness to say that this morning was one of the worst experiences I've ever had as a caller, whether on CP or any other call site. I am destroyed a bit on the inside.

Mattie went from my #1 to demonstrating her worthlessness as a human being let alone as a psychic. Let me elaborate.

I waited six weeks to read with her since late August when my failed trip with my POI happened. I listened and re-listened to that reading countless times. Some of what she described even has happened in that timeframe. So, when this morning's call came in I was so excited to finally speak to her.

Upon answering, I gave her my name as usual. That's when the change in her happened--she went from being her usual bubbly and lovely self to cold, calculating, and short. I spent a minute telling her where I wanted to concentrate. Then, out of nowhere she goes "I'm not able to tune in, perhaps try another reader *CLICK*". She... She HUNG UP ON ME.

Thinking that this could not be right and that maybe she had me confused with another caller, I got back in her queue. About an hour later, my phone rang again and I was connected. I was super respectful and called her "Ms. Mattie" to which she replied within 15 seconds of our call "Yeah, like I said we can't connect, thank you *CLICK*"

UMMMMM. I AM SHOCKED. AND HURT. This is coming from the woman who told me just a few months ago "You're very easy to read for, Emily, we have a wonderful connection." My guess is that her clientele and business has not been doing great since my major prediction from her failed as well as @fidget's major prediction. Two very similar failing predictions from the same reader hit her hard--several times over the past couple weeks I've noticed her queue near empty in the middle of the day when she is not online. I am now 200% sure that she reads this forum and has pieced together enough to not be comfortable reading with me anymore.

I am so hurt by this. Mattie and I had a great rapport for the past 12 months. It was shocking to hear her be so cold and cruel in her manner. As soon as I said my name, it was as if I was persona non grata--she didn't want to talk to me. Now, I am questioning whether or not to even hold stock in anything she has told me. I have several upcoming predictions going into 2020. I always thought she was great, even though the trip never happened as she said. When we hung up in August, there was no indication of her having any hostility towards me. Six weeks later and it's as if I'm Satan on earth to her! So bizarre.

I have noticed also over the past 365 days that her rating has slipped from 4.0 to 3.9, 3.8, and now to a measly 3.7--hardly worth $15/min. I am not doubting that she has some powers--but she is not the Almighty and the "end all-be all" to situations. I will be filing a complaint with CP and explaining this dire circumstance to them. I have every single call recorded, and if I could upload the last two on here to demonstrate her callous and cold demeanor, I absolutely would. PM me if you would like me to email you those. What a disgrace... Mattie, if you are reading this forum I hope you know that you went from being my golden star to a worthless piece of sand. You cruel, limited, cowardly woman. I will never read with you again!!!

P.S. if any of you have a solid medium you work with, please PM me for details. I've heard some great things about Yona (she is not a medium, though, correct?) and would be willing to try her. For now, I am sticking with Effie as my current and short-term predictor and Karen Jo who is offsite as my empath. She is fantastic!! PM me for details about Karen, she is more of an empath and does not give predictions as much, but when she does give them they are have always been accurate for me (including her timing!) which is more than I can say for poor, pitiful, Mattie. I concede--some of you were correct about her. I discourage any and all of you from reading with Mattie ever again if her predictions do not manifest or if they reverse as mine and @fidget's have. Two middle fingers up to you, "Ms. Mattie". Your karma is coming.

I'm sorry to hear that Mattie spoke to you like that, she could have gone about things in a nicer way - especially after how you were left like that by the POI. Someone on here said waaayyy back that Mattie is actually a lady called Julie Mullen who used to read on Psychic Sofa, and she (*supposedly Mattie*) has been rude to people on an English forum too. I don't personally have proof of that user being her but for others to say it and her to change her attitude towards you since posting on here her being a bust with regards to that situation with your POI and speaking to you like that today makes me wonder. All I'll say is I hope you have other readers or your own intuition to guide you in a more positive manner.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1308 on: October 07, 2019, 04:25:06 PM »
Hello everyone,

UMMMMM. I AM SHOCKED. AND HURT. This is coming from the woman who told me just a few months ago "You're very easy to read for, Emily, we have a wonderful connection." My guess is that her clientele and business has not been doing great since my major prediction from her failed as well as @fidget's major prediction. Two very similar failing predictions from the same reader hit her hard--several times over the past couple weeks I've noticed her queue near empty in the middle of the day when she is not online. I am now 200% sure that she reads this forum and has pieced together enough to not be comfortable reading with me anymore.

P.S. if any of you have a solid medium you work with, please PM me for details. I've heard some great things about Yona (she is not a medium, though, correct?) and would be willing to try her. For now, I am sticking with Effie as my current and short-term predictor and Karen Jo who is offsite as my empath. She is fantastic!! PM me for details about Karen, she is more of an empath and does not give predictions as much, but when she does give them they are have always been accurate for me (including her timing!) which is more than I can say for poor, pitiful, Mattie. I concede--some of you were correct about her. I discourage any and all of you from reading with Mattie ever again if her predictions do not manifest or if they reverse as mine and @fidget's have. Two middle fingers up to you, "Ms. Mattie". Your karma is coming.

I'm sorry Em. I was hoping it was just me as I don't connect with many. Timelines just kept getting pushed out and she does keep notes. She would bring up things from previous readings and make them sound like she was getting them spontaneously again. For that price I need validation...not repeating useless names and info only to have timelines pushed out and predictions change. And there wasn't even a 3rd party. 🙄 I'll stick with my fabulous 3.

candiednut

« Reply #1309 on: October 07, 2019, 04:37:29 PM »
So sorry Em. Similar thing happened to me and Mattie a while back. She reads this forum 10000%.

No doubt she has a gift, but also a huge ego which may contribute to her being hit and miss a lot of the times (the more I read the more I came to understand that people with negative energies/big egos are not able to get accurate information, at least not 100%).

None of her predictions happened for me (slated to happen in March/April and she was SOOO SURE of the timeline). Like NONE. If that makes you feel any better.

Offline user5942

« Reply #1310 on: October 07, 2019, 04:39:04 PM »
I am also sad to say she did have some hits for me but she's much better in the here and now I think.

Nothing major ever happened and even a new love prediction she made and was very specific about was due around the time of a wedding in early September. No man approached me and I am not seeing someone who is treating me like a princess that she predicted last September.

I am so sorry, Em. I imagine that you are feeling very hurt and sending you love!

It's for the best though, and I am sure a lot of us appreciate your honesty that things she said did not work out.

Please PM if you'd like to know about any of my readings.

The two who have honestly been coming through for me the most are Yona and Kisha.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1311 on: October 07, 2019, 04:50:14 PM »
So sorry Em. Similar thing happened to me and Mattie a while back. She reads this forum 10000%.

No doubt she has a gift, but also a huge ego which may contribute to her being hit and miss a lot of the times (the more I read the more I came to understand that people with negative energies/big egos are not able to get accurate information, at least not 100%).

None of her predictions happened for me (slated to happen in March/April and she was SOOO SURE of the timeline). Like NONE. If that makes you feel any better.

I agree, I've found that to be the case too.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1312 on: October 07, 2019, 05:01:01 PM »
You are making me extremely happy I only read with Mattie once. For me she was extremely vague and I didn't really get what all the hype was about nothing really ever came to pass that she told me either as I also got the contact for Friday in my first reading. Of course I've had contact with him but ironically it's never been on a Friday

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1313 on: October 07, 2019, 05:28:14 PM »
I am also sad to say she did have some hits for me but she's much better in the here and now I think.

Nothing major ever happened and even a new love prediction she made and was very specific about was due around the time of a wedding in early September. No man approached me and I am not seeing someone who is treating me like a princess that she predicted last September.

I am so sorry, Em. I imagine that you are feeling very hurt and sending you love!

It's for the best though, and I am sure a lot of us appreciate your honesty that things she said did not work out.

The two who have honestly been coming through for me the most are Yona and Kisha.

Those are 2 of my fabulous 3.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1314 on: October 07, 2019, 05:34:59 PM »
Hello everyone,

Hi Em... I’m so sorry about your experience. Without meaning to sound like a bitch here but honestly this is why we all have to really keep in mind that when the reader or platform makes the statement that it is for entertainment only .... it actually really is.

I’m sure I’ll get all kinds of backlash for saying so but you bear a large part of the responsibility for your own emotions about this here. I am truly sorry this happened to you. I wouldn’t say this if it wasn’t something I already went through myself and am honestly coming from a place of trying to help. Just don’t make calls to psychics if you can’t truly make it “for entertainment” - otherwise when this kind of thing happens you end up in this situation.

Bring on the backlash everyone!

But I am truly sorry this happened to you and you are feeling badly. Wish you all the best and lots of love and healing thoughts.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1315 on: October 07, 2019, 05:56:03 PM »
What my gut is telling me and I could be way off, but it could be someone she's read for who didn't have a prediction happen (or their trip was cancelled or went bad, or something that could "sound" like it was something about you) and they wrote a really nasty testimonial anonymously and she could have mistake it for you unfortunately.  It was probably an unfortunate misunderstanding.  Again I could be wrong it just doesn't make sense when you've had a great relationship with her.

I'm sorry this happened to you! 

Offline user5942

« Reply #1316 on: October 07, 2019, 06:02:29 PM »
This makes me so happy Fidget. They are rock stars

Those are 2 of my fabulous 3.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1317 on: October 07, 2019, 06:12:14 PM »
Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone. For all the support. I am in the worst mood today because of this. How could she treat me like dog crap when I've never left any bad testimonials or bad mouthed her on this forum?? It literally makes no sense whatsoever. @snow you may be right. Perhaps she had me confused w another caller. That's why I hopped back in the queue for a second chance, hoping that maybe this time she would recognize that hello, it's me your friend Em!

I just called customer service and spoke to a great guy who was more than accommodating. He took down notes and even mentioned that the situation was weird and that maybe she was having "personal issues" or an "off day." I noticed that the other calls she was on lasted their length, with some even adding more minutes. So, she connected well with other callers but not me... Makes no sense. We've had a great relationship over the past year. It's as if you called your friend after a few weeks and they said "who the f*ck are you? Bye!" Excuse me? Mattie, what the f*ck!

I have already purchased a reading from Yona and await her scheduling email. I've heard great things and for $50 USD, she's worth a shot over Mattie's arm and a leg/min. I am just shocked beyond belief. If she did indeed know it was me calling and did not confuse me w another caller, what a nutcase!! I feel psychically attacked lmao! Mattie is the new Regina George for me :P :'(  I wish you all good luck in your readings with her, but the damage for me has been done. I've now left some nasty reviews, rated all of our calls as 1* (I kept the thread in my phone in case of these circumstances) and plan on spreading the word far and wide whenever I can. Mattie, if you're reading this, your judgment will come. RIP.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1318 on: October 07, 2019, 06:22:23 PM »
I'm sorry Em. It sucks but you posting this is helping others not be sucked in. I had actually thought about trying her a second time a few days ago and I'm glad I didn't. I was thinking if I tried again maybe I would get such good details like others had. I'm going to assume I would have though since she had info from my first reading to make her seem more accurate. Such a shame to prey on hurting people like that.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 06:35:48 PM by maggs30 »

Offline embibems

« Reply #1319 on: October 07, 2019, 06:43:52 PM »
@persimmon, @mags, @snow, @fidget, @star, @user.. Everyone who has replied thank you so much, I know I am missing a few of you. I wish we could all grab coffee and hug one another.

It gives me GREAT pleasure to see that two people have left her queue since I posted my experience on here a couple hours ago and only four remain in queue. Please, I beg you all--heed your own judgment as @flora has stated. I have an intense connection w my POI and am reading him like a book right now, as Effie said I would be. We talk fairly regularly still, once or twice a week. I have the power now in all respects. I have no need for Mattie's empty promises and rude behavior. I am, indeed, reeling! Imagine going to your doctor for a BP check up (I know, I know, nothing comparable with this example but still the same kind of shock value), filling out your paperwork, and having your General Practitioner of a year or more (with whom you meet every 4-6 weeks) tell you that they cannot help you and that you must find another GP doctor for all your services.

I am shocked. Good thing I just came back from a vacation w family yesterday or I'd REALLY be stressed lmao! Thank you all. Hugs... Love xoxo

PS does Yona have her own thread on here? Sorry for being redundant, but I'm mentally a mess right now after drugging myself back to sleep this morning after that horror show.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 07:01:04 PM by embibems »

anything