Author Topic: Different psychics saying different things  (Read 21954 times)

josh34

Re: Different psychics saying different things
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2019, 04:01:22 PM »
Angela and Amiee both predict he will come back  :-\ honestly only time will tell who is right and who is wrong.

Negative readings from bitwine Tiffany, Moon Pixie, Pixie Dust, Toria, KRis soul healing gypsy,

Toria gave a negative? Wow. She has been a very fairytale cold reader to me, who couldn't tell me anything but the fact that I will marry my POI etc., etc. I would honestly shy away from Bitwine for readings. The only person who's been very very accurate for me has been Moon Pixie, while others got small things, but 99.99% being fake or scams.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the readers, listed. Simply my honest opinion. But If youd like to get another reading, I would reccomend Mattie (at this point I simply wouldn't recommend getting any readings at all as it can be a slippery slope, but if you decide to go to a reader right now, I would definitely say one who can actually pick up things and predict, is Mattie from CP.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2019, 04:10:52 PM »
Angela and Amiee both predict he will come back  :-\ honestly only time will tell who is right and who is wrong.

Negative readings from bitwine Tiffany, Moon Pixie, Pixie Dust, Toria, KRis soul healing gypsy,

Toria gave a negative? Wow. She has been a very fairytale cold reader to me, who couldn't tell me anything but the fact that I will marry my POI etc., etc. I would honestly shy away from Bitwine for readings. The only person who's been very very accurate for me has been Moon Pixie, while others got small things, but 99.99% being fake or scams.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the readers, listed. Simply my honest opinion. But If youd like to get another reading, I would reccomend Mattie (at this point I simply wouldn't recommend getting any readings at all as it can be a slippery slope, but if you decide to go to a reader right now, I would definitely say one who can actually pick up things and predict, is Mattie from CP.

I was thinking the same thing, Toria was so fairytale for me too...I am shocked she gave anyone a negative.

Also, I tried that Tiffany person just  out of curiosity.  I asked about the last POI who has been out of touch for a long time.  First tip off that she was a cold reader was the constant using of "dear"..sorry that just makes me think scam right away.  Next, she asks for date of last contact.  I told her when it was and then she says "well I see here you have two paths, one with him and one without"...

I mean, really??? LMAO..I could have told her that...I clicked right out.

So yea, I took one for the team here, she stinks.

josh34

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2019, 04:27:57 PM »

I was thinking the same thing, Toria was so fairytale for me too...I am shocked she gave anyone a negative.

Also, I tried that Tiffany person just  out of curiosity.  I asked about the last POI who has been out of touch for a long time.  First tip off that she was a cold reader was the constant using of "dear"..sorry that just makes me think scam right away.  Next, she asks for date of last contact.  I told her when it was and then she says "well I see here you have two paths, one with him and one without"...

Right?! I'm wow'd at the fact that she went "the other way" with a prediction. And oh gosh. I try to stay so far away from Bitwine. You're the real MVP! Haha! Thank you!

Unicorn, if you'd get another reading at any point, I'd try to save up and try someone who's more "known to be accurate for people", such as Yona, or Mattie. There's always a chance they could be wrong for you, but they're pretty good for a lot of people.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2019, 04:39:02 PM »

Right?! I'm wow'd at the fact that she went "the other way" with a prediction. And oh gosh. I try to stay so far away from Bitwine. You're the real MVP! Haha! Thank you!

Unicorn, if you'd get another reading at any point, I'd try to save up and try someone who's more "known to be accurate for people", such as Yona, or Mattie. There's always a chance they could be wrong for you, but they're pretty good for a lot of people.

LOL yea Bitwine as a whole is pretty much a hot mess..few legit ones on there but a real few, so many scammers.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2019, 06:39:53 PM »

ok that's good  :D :D

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2019, 11:02:19 PM »

rune mistress does not see him coming back either :( and new gf.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2019, 11:04:01 PM »

and now rune mistress  :-[

josh34

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2019, 11:12:13 PM »

I can't tell you one way or the other, of what the reality is, but I can suggest the few I've mentioned above. The "psychics" on Bitwine are 99.99% either scams, or just really crappy. You've already read with Moon Pixie who's the best I've found on there. However she still isn't as great as some others we've been going on about. I really would suggest someone who can really tell you what's going on such as Yona or Mattie. In the grand scheme of things, Yona is not very pricey in comparison. 5 dollars/m for a Bitwine reader, that's 50 dollars for 10 minutes, and you won't get a lot of information via text, let alone, for that amount. You could go to Yona, as an example, who's reading sessions are ~$70-80, skype call, and even for a 30 minute thing, she usually goes WAY over the time. I've spent an hour on call with her, after paying for the 30 minute one. Or was it the 55 one? I can't remember. But if you're looking to pay less, for a longer (and honestly FAR more accurate, and most importantly, REAL) reading, (with REAL information), I'd say Yona's who you should choose. Now realize that even she can be wrong. But I'd wager her "success rate" in terms of what she's picking up, as well as reading for the future is FAR above any bitwine reader. You'll get so much more information from her as well as (if you two connect well) actual solid predictions that usually do pass. I'd recommend Mattie as well, but she's pricey. She's VERY good though.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2019, 11:46:15 PM »

I can't tell you one way or the other, of what the reality is, but I can suggest the few I've mentioned above. The "psychics" on Bitwine are 99.99% either scams, or just really crappy. You've already read with Moon Pixie who's the best I've found on there. However she still isn't as great as some others we've been going on about. I really would suggest someone who can really tell you what's going on such as Yona or Mattie. In the grand scheme of things, Yona is not very pricey in comparison. 5 dollars/m for a Bitwine reader, that's 50 dollars for 10 minutes, and you won't get a lot of information via text, let alone, for that amount. You could go to Yona, as an example, who's reading sessions are ~$70-80, skype call, and even for a 30 minute thing, she usually goes WAY over the time. I've spent an hour on call with her, after paying for the 30 minute one. Or was it the 55 one? I can't remember. But if you're looking to pay less, for a longer (and honestly FAR more accurate, and most importantly, REAL) reading, (with REAL information), I'd say Yona's who you should choose. Now realize that even she can be wrong. But I'd wager her "success rate" in terms of what she's picking up, as well as reading for the future is FAR above any bitwine reader. You'll get so much more information from her as well as (if you two connect well) actual solid predictions that usually do pass. I'd recommend Mattie as well, but she's pricey. She's VERY good though.

well Julianna tried to sell me spirital work. She talked about obstacles, negativity, chakras, and spiritual work.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2019, 11:53:58 PM »

well Julianna tried to sell me spirital work. She talked about obstacles, negativity, chakras, and spiritual work.
'

Julianna told me she does a lot of spiritual work and she can clear the negativity  :-\

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2019, 01:13:04 AM »
Read with Aries Moon  :-* [bitwine] very positive reading  :-* she gave timeframes as well. I will update accordingly  ;D

josh34

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2019, 01:55:46 AM »
Read with Aries Moon  :-* [bitwine] very positive reading  :-* she gave timeframes as well. I will update accordingly  ;D

Why spend money on bitwine readers who are possibly fake when you can spend money, probably less money even) on the real deal...?

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2019, 02:10:28 AM »

Why spend money on bitwine readers who are possibly fake when you can spend money, probably less money even) on the real deal...?

Idk. it's hard to tell who is real or naw.  >:( Time will tell. She has lots of good bitwine reviews.

josh34

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2019, 02:24:09 AM »

Idk. it's hard to tell who is real or naw.  >:( Time will tell. She has lots of good bitwine reviews.

Every fake reader has amazing reviews. A lot are fake and a lot are people hearing what they'd like to hear, thereby posting positive reviews. I know your're new here, but while what your doing is your choice, you're probably reading with a ton of fakes. You're spendng money on horrible people, scam artists, and frauds, in an attempt to get a positive reading. If you really want a REAL reading, try the recommended ones here who have PROVEN themselves and their abilities over and over such as Mattie, Yona, Abundant Visions, etc. Itll cost less money in the long run, you'll get the most accurate answers, and you wont just get a fraud telling you what youd like to hear. I'm not saying this to be mean im saying this because what you're showing, disregarding the negative readings, clinging into scam artists' "predictions" is horribly unhealthy and you're seriously screwing yourself over by not choosing to read with real psychics, over fake ones.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 02:26:56 AM by josh34 »

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2019, 04:28:18 AM »
dear Unicornlove, I am not sure how did you break up 2.5 years ago. But there are chances that you can't move on is the karmic tie that you have with him. It's not a bad thing, but normally this is a process of learning to find the real and true love, to get yourself stronger in relationship. Some people may take longer to recover from it. In your case, psychic can't help you. If you think you still love him, try to contact him, don't wait for him to come forward. If you have tried from your side, still nothing workout, mean it's time to move on. All the best, just keep believe, send out your positive and the universe will return you something good, whichever way you choose :)