Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125701 times)

Offline psychic girls

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #210 on: January 13, 2019, 05:15:14 PM »
Aww wow I’m sorry things didn’t work out wishes.

I had an argument with my significant other the night before I called her (and we rarely have big fights which go unresolved to the next day), and all I asked was “what do you see coming up for me and my poi” and right off the bat the first thing she told me she’s hearing we need to “straighten things out” then asked If we had some sort of conflict with him. That was all the validation I needed to know she connected. She didn’t tell me things I wanted to hear but instead provided helpful guidance. I overall had a very positive experience and reading with her.

That is really impressive!! I’m hopeful she’s correct about my situation. I honestly feel like my POI is ghosting but she insists no.
I felt that too about my old poi and they said no he afraid and scared. They were so wrong and I'm still recovering from it.

I'm sorry to hear that :( Been there done that...the popular " they're afraid of commitment" line....It's definitely disheartening because fake psychics keep you in false hope. Who were these readers that were inaccurate? But, I'm more interested to know who was ever right for you??
Even the top one that everyone like were so wrong too. Right now from my experience I don't think psychics ability exist. It a way to feed on the weak and vulnerable people.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #211 on: January 13, 2019, 05:23:56 PM »
I thought I’d give her another try and I am not sure what to make of the second reading.  She said “I am questioning if this man is on a sociopath level”.  She felt “ZERO” empathy from him.  I first read with her in September.  At that time, I had to pull back and walk away.  My POI was mad so her reading indicated that he’s moved in a different direction.  The thing is, my POI could never fully let go, but he won’t step up, so I had to be the one to pull away.  He’s been “lurking” so I wanted to get an update on him.  Her description of him having no empathy was both absurd and true.  My POI admitted that he can’t emphasize with others.  He doesn’t know how.  But at the same time, he also admitted strong emotional attachments and care for certain people in his life.  So, she picked up on one aspect of his personality and said that he’ll never change.  I am left feeling that her reading only captured a small part of the big picture.  I felt she was able to pick up on specific points and based conclusions off that.  I am not saying she is wrong.  I am just don’t feel as though she connected with all the other parts.  Or if she did, she didn’t think they were relevant.

I am in no way a psychologist and I don’t know your POI at all, I am merely throwing out a thought to see if it’s a possibility. My dad is a narcissist, is actually quite emotional and seemingly had attachments to people...it takes a long time to realize that that his attachments and the way he loves others is different than other peoples. He seems like he is such a softy but he’s a very complex person. It all had to do with himself and not actually the other person, like we might truly love another person and be attached them them...narcissists versions of those have very different roots. I’m terrible at explaining but could be something to look into? I could also be completely off base!

I love how you explained this....  My ex-husband is a Narcissist.  And definitely emotional.... He loves but yes its in a selfish, all about me way! 

Offline kumamon

« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2019, 07:51:32 PM »
Can I confirm if her name is kira or kiri?

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2019, 08:05:34 PM »
Can I confirm if her name is kira or kiri?

Kira

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #214 on: January 13, 2019, 10:35:53 PM »
Lordy, I have an update that I'll post this evening. I need an actual keyboard. Holy crap.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #215 on: January 13, 2019, 10:42:23 PM »
Lordy, I have an update that I'll post this evening. I need an actual keyboard. Holy crap.
[/quote

I am intrigued!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #216 on: January 13, 2019, 10:52:31 PM »

I’m looking forward to this !!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #217 on: January 13, 2019, 10:56:04 PM »
I've spoken to her twice. I liked her. But the second time, she totally flipped her reading 😔

Sorry but I am a bit confused about this. She has access to the last chat and I am sure as hell that she would skim through it while Keen says "chat connecting" so why would she flip her reading? was she right either of those times or not at all?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #218 on: January 13, 2019, 11:00:08 PM »
I’m hoping she’s right for me , but she also told me that current Poi is interested in me but isn’t looking for romance right now so will be slow ...

Now Zadalia said “ if he’s not already all over you, he will be “ and that he’s looking for long term

🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #219 on: January 13, 2019, 11:01:37 PM »
She has told me my poi will be slow and take up to 2 yrs to come around. Is this the time frame she has given anyone else that has read with her?

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #220 on: January 13, 2019, 11:09:21 PM »

I can’t wait

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #221 on: January 13, 2019, 11:10:54 PM »
She has told me my poi will be slow and take up to 2 yrs to come around. Is this the time frame she has given anyone else that has read with her?

2 years is a long a$$ time for anyone to stay interested. I say if it looks like it will be 2 years...you better off moving on :/

Offline icloud9

« Reply #222 on: January 13, 2019, 11:10:58 PM »

👀👀👀👀👀

Offline icloud9

« Reply #223 on: January 13, 2019, 11:12:17 PM »

Oh jesus. :o  What do the other readers say?

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #224 on: January 13, 2019, 11:18:12 PM »

2 years is a long a$$ time for anyone to stay interested. I say if it looks like it will be 2 years...you better off moving on :/

Yikes...no she told me 3 months. Did she give any other advice like tell you not to wait, or that it would be worth waiting for, anything like that? Either way I don’t think you should “wait” per se, but maybe you will happen to be available by then and still interested. Curious what else she said. One time sincerity told me I would be waiting for my POI for at least a year and that it would be best for me to move on or keep my options open with this one. She ended up being right and I moved on (eventually).

anything