Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125661 times)

Offline icloud9

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #180 on: January 09, 2019, 03:20:18 PM »
I love Sincerity and Lady P. I have spoken to them both recently. Sincerity was actually spot on, maybe a few days off, as to when my POI would contact me and we hadnt spoken for 11 weeks! So I thought that was pretty cool. I mean Kira described my ex perfectly, so she may have just been off today a little. Have you tried Divine love or Barbara4846?

No I haven't tried those two, and I don't feel that compelled to. Lady P is an excellent empath for me so I will stick with her. I heard Divine Love doesnt give predictions anyway. Barbar4846....Not sure why but I am just not feeling it lol Her line is also too long.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #181 on: January 09, 2019, 03:43:34 PM »
I have been having readings for like 10 years... not about the same POI and they've always come back as predicted, but I don't really have a go to 😕 the guy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, blocked me 4 weeks ago after we had an argument, havent spoken since. I've been badly bingeing since. I have tried everyone 🙄 no closer to figuring out wtf happened. I'm going to stop readings for awhile. But who are your go to's?

Aww I’m sorry to hear that, but how did she change her reading? I’ve had readings with her where the reading would be a little more negative when my situation was negative... but ultimately  the outcome/what would happen “anyway” would be the same and then me having the choice- that type of deal. Never felt like she changed the reading, but rather the information was described a little differently and she would always make sure I’m the one in power. It’s helpful to be in this position of empowerment because then I feel like I can truly manifest.
My go-to’s are Kira , sincerity, and lady P but right now i mainly read with Kira because i have cut down on readings significantly and just want to live my life without relying on psychics to tell me what’s gonna happen.

I guess actually my second reading was slightly more negative in tone but the predictions didn’t change, i think it was more she was wanting me to be realistic and didn’t want me thinking that just because she saw us together it would be some fairy tale, that it would be a challenge for me for a bit, so i think she highlighted that a bit more.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #182 on: January 09, 2019, 03:56:49 PM »
I read with her a few days ago and she was just so so vague. Basically her response could be a response to anyone of ours question. Nothing to validate that she was tuned in, nothing to validate that she has any capabilities whatsoever. I’m glad she works for many but unfortunately not for me:(

Offline calibabe

« Reply #183 on: January 10, 2019, 01:00:45 AM »
I asked Shaman Kira what she saw coming up for me and "X".  She went on to say that she felt like I was waiting and that there was love there but that he would not act right and I would be waiting for him to take action.  That I have been having trouble trusting him and I keep holding on to faith that he will change.  That she doesn't see change.

------------WRONG-------------

"X" is an ex of mine who returned who is trying really hard to reconnect, hes buying me gifts and asking me out alot but I have not been sure if I feel anything for him anymore.  I am still navigating through this. 

She was clearly BSing.  I ended the chat and asked for a refund. 

Offline marciamia

« Reply #184 on: January 10, 2019, 01:03:04 AM »
I asked Shaman Kira what she saw coming up for me and "X".  She went on to say that she felt like I was waiting and that there was love there but that he would not act right and I would be waiting for him to take action.  That I have been having trouble trusting him and I keep holding on to faith that he will change.  That she doesn't see change.

"X" is an ex of mine who returned who is trying really hard to reconnect, hes buying me gifts and asking me out alot but I have not been sure if I feel anything for him anymore.  I am still navigating through this. 

This doesn’t surprise me now lol.... did you end up leaving feedback?

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #185 on: January 10, 2019, 01:19:07 AM »

Oh wow! So very wrong! That sucks.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #186 on: January 10, 2019, 04:40:31 AM »
How does one ask for a refund? I am currently out of the country so can’t call, is there a way to do it online?

Offline icloud9

« Reply #187 on: January 10, 2019, 04:43:07 AM »
How does one ask for a refund? I am currently out of the country so can’t call, is there a way to do it online?

Aww So sorry you guys didn't have a positive experience with her :/ that sucks!
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Satisfaction Guarantee" and then you will be able to select the session you had with her and ask for a refund.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #188 on: January 10, 2019, 06:37:39 AM »
Can I do it on my phone or I need to be on a desktop/laptop?

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Satisfaction Guarantee" and then you will be able to select the session you had with her and ask for a refund.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #189 on: January 10, 2019, 07:57:23 AM »
you can do it from your desktop/computer. I think max you can get is $25 a month on refunds. I havent done that in a while but I am sure they are still pretty good about it. good luck

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #190 on: January 10, 2019, 11:09:25 AM »
Can I do it on my phone or I need to be on a desktop/laptop?

You can do it from your phone as well

Offline wishes215

« Reply #191 on: January 10, 2019, 01:12:56 PM »
Ok will do, thanks

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #192 on: January 10, 2019, 03:11:46 PM »
Aww wow I’m sorry things didn’t work out wishes.

I had an argument with my significant other the night before I called her (and we rarely have big fights which go unresolved to the next day), and all I asked was “what do you see coming up for me and my poi” and right off the bat the first thing she told me she’s hearing we need to “straighten things out” then asked If we had some sort of conflict with him. That was all the validation I needed to know she connected. She didn’t tell me things I wanted to hear but instead provided helpful guidance. I overall had a very positive experience and reading with her.

That is really impressive!! I’m hopeful she’s correct about my situation. I honestly feel like my POI is ghosting but she insists no.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #193 on: January 12, 2019, 03:53:49 PM »

I had an argument with my significant other the night before I called her (and we rarely have big fights which go unresolved to the next day), and all I asked was “what do you see coming up for me and my poi” and right off the bat the first thing she told me she’s hearing we need to “straighten things out” then asked If we had some sort of conflict with him. That was all the validation I needed to know she connected. She didn’t tell me things I wanted to hear but instead provided helpful guidance. I overall had a very positive experience and reading with her.

That is really impressive!! I’m hopeful she’s correct about my situation. I honestly feel like my POI is ghosting but she insists no.

I am hopeful that she's correct about your situation too @Shootingstar!!! It's definitely annoying dealing with men and not knowing what the heck is going on, isnt' it!! haha. Any updates? have you had a follow up?  Was there any "Advice" she gave you as far as manifesting the situation or did she just tell you to wait? She's great with guidance that actually WORKS.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #194 on: January 12, 2019, 04:20:01 PM »

I felt that too about my old poi and they said no he afraid and scared. They were so wrong and I'm still recovering from it.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 04:23:15 PM by psychic girls »

anything