Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 125665 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2018, 03:35:26 PM »
I very kindly reached out to her to chat with her again because of all this great feedback she’s gotten. First she assumed I was requesting free minutes which I wasn’t. She then said that she believed I must have been disappointed with the reading because it was only five minutes. Oh and said she only gives free minutes to those that leave her feedback. I explained to her that I couldn’t leave feedback because I used to do readings myself long ago. Anyway there was an email back and forth with her a bit in which I explained that before making a prediction I was looking for some assurance that she had a connection to me or the situation. Some way to validate that it wasn’t a cold reading. She became quite offended by this and accused me of not being open and that I must be blocked and cynical and that she’s definitely not the reader for me!

So if anyone wants to see the exact message you are welcome to PM me and I will share with you what she wrote to me and what I wrote. But overall I would advise...

Before trusting a readers predictions, you should be able to be reassured as a customer that you’re not being given a cold reading. And the more specifics the reader needs in order to give you a reading the more likely it is to be a cold reading.

I also 100% believe now that either she reads this board, that keen psychics in general do, or that people in some way associated with trying to promote the company do - as well as provide phony posts about recommendations of readers to try to increase their business I am really convinced of this.

Good luck to all - I do not recommend this reader. Not because “we didn’t have a connection” or I’m cynical or not open - but because I really do believe she is someone to be extremely wary of to say the least.

Also, don’t trust everyone’s reviews on here. Even those that appear to be around a long time.

Flora it's very clear that you got a negative reading and instead of accepting it, you're trying your hardest to justify why she's wrong and a scam/unethical reader/cold reader etc.

The vast majority of people leaving reviews for her say she's connected well and has been able to provide very accurate details to prove she's connected.

I see why she's taken offense, you've basically come in and called her a cold reader to her face because you didn't like what you heard.

Not everyone on here reviewing her can be a shill. I know for sure I am not

I didn’t like her reading because she didn’t give me any details of any kind that indicated to me she had any ability. I’ve had two people PM me privately saying they had the same experience but didn’t want to share it on the public forum because they didn’t want to be accused of not liking her reading because of not liking the outcome.

I couldn’t stand Delphine because she instantly gave me a POSITIVE outcome with no details to make me think she had any ability. I loved Leanne actually because she was giving tons of specifics but yes she gave me a “negative” outcome reading. My opinion of this reader has nothing to do with the prediction she gave me and everything to do with my experience of her reading and lack of ability based on my experience. That was my experience. This is a forum to share reviews. Not a place for personal attacks and I won’t engage in them.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2018, 03:46:18 PM »
I can understand being frustrated about  not getting any details. That’s what we look for. Give me specifics to know you’re talking about the right person. Fortunately for me, she was able to give specific details about our situation. BUT just like every other psychic, they cannot always predict outcome

Offline flora0250

« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2018, 03:50:32 PM »
I can understand being frustrated about  not getting any details. That’s what we look for. Give me specifics to know you’re talking about the right person. Fortunately for me, she was able to give specific details about our situation. BUT just like every other psychic, they cannot always predict outcome

Thumbs up. Yep. Everyone has a different experience. I’m glad she was able to provide enough information for you that you felt confident in the genuineness of the reading you had. Thanks for getting my point :)

Offline icloud9

« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2018, 07:36:26 PM »
I very kindly reached out to her to chat with her again because of all this great feedback she’s gotten. First she assumed I was requesting free minutes which I wasn’t. She then said that she believed I must have been disappointed with the reading because it was only five minutes. Oh and said she only gives free minutes to those that leave her feedback. I explained to her that I couldn’t leave feedback because I used to do readings myself long ago. Anyway there was an email back and forth with her a bit in which I explained that before making a prediction I was looking for some assurance that she had a connection to me or the situation. Some way to validate that it wasn’t a cold reading. She became quite offended by this and accused me of not being open and that I must be blocked and cynical and that she’s definitely not the reader for me!

So if anyone wants to see the exact message you are welcome to PM me and I will share with you what she wrote to me and what I wrote. But overall I would advise...

Before trusting a readers predictions, you should be able to be reassured as a customer that you’re not being given a cold reading. And the more specifics the reader needs in order to give you a reading the more likely it is to be a cold reading.

I also 100% believe now that either she reads this board, that keen psychics in general do, or that people in some way associated with trying to promote the company do - as well as provide phony posts about recommendations of readers to try to increase their business I am really convinced of this.

Good luck to all - I do not recommend this reader. Not because “we didn’t have a connection” or I’m cynical or not open - but because I really do believe she is someone to be extremely wary of to say the least.

Also, don’t trust everyone’s reviews on here. Even those that appear to be around a long time.

What I don't understand is, why would you argue with her using your own funds during chat? Isn't that a loss on your end. I know you said she didnt work for you the first time, but you went and got another 5 minute reading? And when you ended the chat, she emailed you asking if you were disappointed? and then you called her a cold reader? I don't understand this interaction. You could have just asked for a refund.

I can certainly understand the frustration if the reading lacked details. I just wouldn't have gone for a second reading and wasted more funds if the first time you didn't feel connected. I've gone to advisors with glowing feedback but had less-than-average readings.  Me? I just move on. I don't dwell on bad readings,  and I don't go back to those advisors. So I had a call with Cookie earlier. I was left with no NEW insight or information after the call. She kept repeating the lines of "i see many new beginnings for you. more money coming for you. lots of joy and happiness. Your health comes up". NO details, NO specifics, NO useful insight. ISN'T THAT A COLD READING?

So, although I am a SK fan, I can def relate to how flora feels if this ( the way I feel about Cookie's reading ) is the same way she felt about her reading with Kira. Except I spent 20 minutes to give her a chance, not 5... At the end tho, what did I get out of that reading? Nothing! Nothing from her general read that was detailed, and I was trying to also ask her specific questions. She didn't connect to those, either. She also didn't even connect to the issue SHE previously had told me would happen (and it did). And she completely disregarded and said she doesnt see that happening (although it IS happening  - health issue) but something else is coming (WTF is this now!?). Anyway, not trying to bombard this thread on Kira with my experience with another advisor.. but I guess my point is....

IF Kira is a cold reader, then COOKIE IS A COLD READER. (BTW guys. I KNOW cookie is gifted. Many people praise her. But this was my second reading with her and I got absolutely nothing out of it. Nothing!!! Highly disappointed after this experience. So she may be gifted, but she clearly can't connect EVERY time. See, just an example of how every experience is different) - jeeze, I should have probably posted this under cookie's thread lol

In my own personal experience, SK is the farthest from a cold reader. She's been way too detailed in specifics (the details you can't just guess) for me and been spot on with certain predictions - the ups and downs. she's not perfect by any means, but she's in my top 3 alongside other top solid advisors on KEEN. The way people praise aries intuition on this forum, that's pretty much how I feel about SK.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 07:51:09 PM by icloud9 »

Offline star1

« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2018, 07:44:33 PM »
I had a look at her Keen profile and what I like about her is that she writes a whole big paragraph on what to respect and agree on if you have a reading with her.. She believes in manifestation and too may readings on an ex will actually stop the outcome which is something I don't believe in, but I do respect her for clearly being honest with people (unless she's a Debbie downer) and outlaying her beliefs and what he expects from you so as not to waste your time.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2018, 07:45:33 PM »
No I didn’t chat with her. I selected the chat to chat with her and she was suddenly unavailable both times. So I sent her a message saying hey I read with you before briefly and would like to try again. I was actually prepared to try a longer reading if I felt she was giving me info that made me feel she was tuned in. Anyway I said that I read her profile so that she would know I wasn’t just blindly contacting her again without doing so. She replied off the bat that she didn’t give free minutes only if it was a first time chat or if it was someone who left feedback.

And that’s how our whole interaction happened. I didn’t spend another cent on her because she then immediately said well you only gave me five minutes before so you must not have liked the reading and so I guess we don’t connect.

So that’s how that happened.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2018, 11:30:48 PM »
What I don't understand is, why would you argue with her using your own funds during chat? Isn't that a loss on your end. I know you said she didnt work for you the first time, but you went and got another 5 minute reading? And when you ended the chat, she emailed you asking if you were disappointed? and then you called her a cold reader? I don't understand this interaction. You could have just asked for a refund.

I can certainly understand the frustration if the reading lacked details. I just wouldn't have gone for a second reading and wasted more funds if the first time you didn't feel connected. I've gone to advisors with glowing feedback but had less-than-average readings.  Me? I just move on. I don't dwell on bad readings,  and I don't go back to those advisors. So I had a call with Cookie earlier. I was left with no NEW insight or information after the call. She kept repeating the lines of "i see many new beginnings for you. more money coming for you. lots of joy and happiness. Your health comes up". NO details, NO specifics, NO useful insight. ISN'T THAT A COLD READING?

So, although I am a SK fan, I can def relate to how flora feels if this ( the way I feel about Cookie's reading ) is the same way she felt about her reading with Kira. Except I spent 20 minutes to give her a chance, not 5... At the end tho, what did I get out of that reading? Nothing! Nothing from her general read that was detailed, and I was trying to also ask her specific questions. She didn't connect to those, either. She also didn't even connect to the issue SHE previously had told me would happen (and it did). And she completely disregarded and said she doesnt see that happening (although it IS happening  - health issue) but something else is coming (WTF is this now!?). Anyway, not trying to bombard this thread on Kira with my experience with another advisor.. but I guess my point is....

IF Kira is a cold reader, then COOKIE IS A COLD READER. (BTW guys. I KNOW cookie is gifted. Many people praise her. But this was my second reading with her and I got absolutely nothing out of it. Nothing!!! Highly disappointed after this experience. So she may be gifted, but she clearly can't connect EVERY time. See, just an example of how every experience is different) - jeeze, I should have probably posted this under cookie's thread lol

In my own personal experience, SK is the farthest from a cold reader. She's been way too detailed in specifics (the details you can't just guess) for me and been spot on with certain predictions - the ups and downs. she's not perfect by any means, but she's in my top 3 alongside other top solid advisors on KEEN. The way people praise aries intuition on this forum, that's pretty much how I feel about SK.

I totally agree with you about Cookie and I've had just as many readings with her as you have and she said basically the same kind of mundane speech that she gave you. I never drank the Cookie tea though so I guess I'll never feel the way others have about her. You make me want to try this SK chick. I'll have to think about it.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 11:34:38 PM by HornetKick »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2018, 11:34:19 PM »

Yes we have gotten a lot of that lately, but what about your last comment? Are you saying readers have been on the board a long time?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2018, 11:50:59 PM »

Yes we have gotten a lot of that lately, but what about your last comment? Are you saying readers have been on the board a long time?

What I meant by my comments were that even those accounts that have been posting a long time doesn’t mean they may not be in some way connected where they would have the profit of a particular reader as motivation for some posts over truth.

I’m just really struggling with how so many people can report that not one single prediction has come to pass while others are very adamant that so and so has given an accurate prediction about something. I just don’t get it. And if you know the saying the simplest explanation is usually the right one? The simplest explanation in my opinion - which is just that!! Take it or leave it! - is that the only way it makes sense is if some portion are in some way not truthful about their experiences so that they can help that particular reader profit - OR maybe a lot of readers are just very good cold readers which anyone - but especially people that are emotional - are vulnerable to (myself included). People can give away a lot of information just by asking a question like “what does so and so feel about me?”

Sorry not trying to make this long winded. I’m trying to say that I am very wary of believing everything everyone posts about praising readers and predictions coming true. It would be too easy for people who are really motivated by profit to come here create accounts and post about a particular reader to help their profit. That to me is the most simple and logical explanation as to why many people say no predictions have come to pass while others sing praises of certain readers. And this is regardless of whether the person posting has a long history of posting or not is what I meant by the last comment.

I’m ready for everyone to call me cynical and skeptical and crazy and paranoid now and a conspiracy theorist lol. Fire away lol. But that’s what I honestly think. But I am still calling readers because the thought of that still blows my mind. I still have a hard time understanding and explaining it. It doesn’t make sense to me. I still am tempted by that desire to find someone who is reliable with predictions. Not even a prediction I want or don’t want. Just a true prediction. That I know wasn’t just a lucky guess - which could also be the explanation for those that have predictions happen.

Just my thoughts. Hope that clarifies. Like I said I’m ready for the slings and arrows lol. But won’t relly to personal attacks should they come from what I’ve stated.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2018, 01:24:06 AM »
I thought I’d give her another try and I am not sure what to make of the second reading.  She said “I am questioning if this man is on a sociopath level”.  She felt “ZERO” empathy from him.  I first read with her in September.  At that time, I had to pull back and walk away.  My POI was mad so her reading indicated that he’s moved in a different direction.  The thing is, my POI could never fully let go, but he won’t step up, so I had to be the one to pull away.  He’s been “lurking” so I wanted to get an update on him.  Her description of him having no empathy was both absurd and true.  My POI admitted that he can’t emphasize with others.  He doesn’t know how.  But at the same time, he also admitted strong emotional attachments and care for certain people in his life.  So, she picked up on one aspect of his personality and said that he’ll never change.  I am left feeling that her reading only captured a small part of the big picture.  I felt she was able to pick up on specific points and based conclusions off that.  I am not saying she is wrong.  I am just don’t feel as though she connected with all the other parts.  Or if she did, she didn’t think they were relevant.

I am in no way a psychologist and I don’t know your POI at all, I am merely throwing out a thought to see if it’s a possibility. My dad is a narcissist, is actually quite emotional and seemingly had attachments to people...it takes a long time to realize that that his attachments and the way he loves others is different than other peoples. He seems like he is such a softy but he’s a very complex person. It all had to do with himself and not actually the other person, like we might truly love another person and be attached them them...narcissists versions of those have very different roots. I’m terrible at explaining but could be something to look into? I could also be completely off base!

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2018, 01:29:14 AM »
I should have kept reading. I see that others mentioned narcissism, and yes very true that it is different from sociopath. I am actually really impressed that she picked up the lack of empathy especially since he admitted to that himself though. Definitely not a run of the mill line that could work for a lot of people, so If there is any plus in this I guess it’s that she very well could be one of the few trustworthy readers out there.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2018, 06:15:44 AM »
I thought I’d give her another try and I am not sure what to make of the second reading.  She said “I am questioning if this man is on a sociopath level”.  She felt “ZERO” empathy from him.  I first read with her in September.  At that time, I had to pull back and walk away.  My POI was mad so her reading indicated that he’s moved in a different direction.  The thing is, my POI could never fully let go, but he won’t step up, so I had to be the one to pull away.  He’s been “lurking” so I wanted to get an update on him.  Her description of him having no empathy was both absurd and true.  My POI admitted that he can’t emphasize with others.  He doesn’t know how.  But at the same time, he also admitted strong emotional attachments and care for certain people in his life.  So, she picked up on one aspect of his personality and said that he’ll never change.  I am left feeling that her reading only captured a small part of the big picture.  I felt she was able to pick up on specific points and based conclusions off that.  I am not saying she is wrong.  I am just don’t feel as though she connected with all the other parts.  Or if she did, she didn’t think they were relevant.

If she was a bad reader she would have told you he has feelings for you etc. sounds like he might be a narcissist, you may want to look up YouTube videos about them and see if it fits the pattern. All bad readers would never have said he doesn’t have empathy, they would have told you the opposite. I know it’s hard to hear but it sounds like she was closer than most if he has already told you he lacks empathy.

I agree. That sounds pretty specific to me honestly, as to why she ultimately sees you guys going in opposite direction. I find her to be great at outcomes especially if they are shown very clear to her, even if the person may not want to believe it. I didn't believe it either at first when she gave me a negative reading on my other POI whom I thought I was going to have this perfect relationship with. While she may not mention other factors that we know about our situation (I don't know if it's because she cant see it or because she feels it's not relevant/significant like you said) and one might think that it is because she isn't fully "connected," or that she is assuming based on minor details she gets...But after reading with her for awhile, I found that even THOSE other things she didn't mention wouldn't even have mattered because her outcome was right. And the parts that she did pick up on turned out to actually play a role in the outcome. At least she doesn't EMBELLISH and add fluff. That's huge to me. I don't like it when someone makes something more significant than it actually IS and that actually does more damage to our emotions because we find ourselves holding on. Somebody could tell you all they want that this guy has feelings for you, he loves you etc...but if he is not stepping up, then what is the point? Definitely check out some videos on narcissists.

I have to chime in to say that sociopaths can have affection, even love for specific individuals. This is an awful example, so I apologize in advance, but the mob hitman "the Iceman" was a diagnosed sociopath who didn't have empathy (which made him a great hitman), but very much loved his wife and children. He wasn't a fantastic husband and father (there was abuse), but he did feel love but only for them. And narcissism is completely different from sociopath.

I'm chiming in too about a few things in this thread:

1. Saying that SK only got a small part of the big picture. In my experience that kind of describes the whole thing with even the best readers. They rarely or never get the whole / big picture and you are left with pieces of a puzzle to assemble. So, if SK was at least accurate on the pieces she handed you, then perhaps consider whether or not they are helpful ones.

2. Respectfully, I don't agree with @jhuskindle's statement that all bad readers would have told you the opposite. I think a LOT of bad readers will skew a reading positive but not all. Some will skew negative or simply make things up that aren't relevant. I think your own intuition may give you some insight into whether or not SK was making those things up.. but I don't think any of us can know for sure what a bad reader will say or not say...

3. Lastly, I agree that narcissist and sociopath are different animals.

And I empathize with how confusing it all is. You may just need to follow your own instincts and see what happens next to, eventually, have the big picture answers you want.

My issue isn’t the negative she picked up or the undesirable outcome she gave me.  I just felt that she picked up on one part of the puzzle and made a prediction based on that.  I know a lot of readers do this and I guess that’s really my issue with SK and all those readers.  I tend to be a little more cautious about their prediction (good or bad) as it didn’t seem like it took everything into account.  Yes, we’ve all had readers that tune in better overall than others.  For me, SK took a specific point and ran with it.  While the point was true, what she didn’t pick up was that my POI acknowledges empathy is not as natural for him as for others and tried to get help. I don’t have the credentials to diagnose him but I tend to think that he is more flawed than sociopathic.  And, quite frankly, I felt it was a little irresponsible to throw such terminology around without credentials (which, to my knowledge, she does not have).  Just my opinion.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2018, 11:28:53 AM »

If she was a bad reader she would have told you he has feelings for you etc. sounds like he might be a narcissist, you may want to look up YouTube videos about them and see if it fits the pattern. All bad readers would never have said he doesn’t have empathy, they would have told you the opposite. I know it’s hard to hear but it sounds like she was closer than most if he has already told you he lacks empathy.

I agree. That sounds pretty specific to me honestly, as to why she ultimately sees you guys going in opposite direction. I find her to be great at outcomes especially if they are shown very clear to her, even if the person may not want to believe it. I didn't believe it either at first when she gave me a negative reading on my other POI whom I thought I was going to have this perfect relationship with. While she may not mention other factors that we know about our situation (I don't know if it's because she cant see it or because she feels it's not relevant/significant like you said) and one might think that it is because she isn't fully "connected," or that she is assuming based on minor details she gets...But after reading with her for awhile, I found that even THOSE other things she didn't mention wouldn't even have mattered because her outcome was right. And the parts that she did pick up on turned out to actually play a role in the outcome. At least she doesn't EMBELLISH and add fluff. That's huge to me. I don't like it when someone makes something more significant than it actually IS and that actually does more damage to our emotions because we find ourselves holding on. Somebody could tell you all they want that this guy has feelings for you, he loves you etc...but if he is not stepping up, then what is the point? Definitely check out some videos on narcissists.

I have to chime in to say that sociopaths can have affection, even love for specific individuals. This is an awful example, so I apologize in advance, but the mob hitman "the Iceman" was a diagnosed sociopath who didn't have empathy (which made him a great hitman), but very much loved his wife and children. He wasn't a fantastic husband and father (there was abuse), but he did feel love but only for them. And narcissism is completely different from sociopath.

1. Saying that SK only got a small part of the big picture. In my experience that kind of describes the whole thing with even the best readers. They rarely or never get the whole / big picture and you are left with pieces of a puzzle to assemble. So, if SK was at least accurate on the pieces she handed you, then perhaps consider whether or not they are helpful ones.

2. Respectfully, I don't agree with @jhuskindle's statement that all bad readers would have told you the opposite. I think a LOT of bad readers will skew a reading positive but not all. Some will skew negative or simply make things up that aren't relevant. I think your own intuition may give you some insight into whether or not SK was making those things up.. but I don't think any of us can know for sure what a bad reader will say or not say...

And I empathize with how confusing it all is. You may just need to follow your own instincts and see what happens next to, eventually, have the big picture answers you want.

My issue isn’t the negative she picked up or the undesirable outcome she gave me.  I just felt that she picked up on one part of the puzzle and made a prediction based on that.  I know a lot of readers do this and I guess that’s really my issue with SK and all those readers.  I tend to be a little more cautious about their prediction (good or bad) as it didn’t seem like it took everything into account.  Yes, we’ve all had readers that tune in better overall than others.  For me, SK took a specific point and ran with it.  While the point was true, what she didn’t pick up was that my POI acknowledges empathy is not as natural for him as for others and tried to get help. I don’t have the credentials to diagnose him but I tend to think that he is more flawed than sociopathic.  And, quite frankly, I felt it was a little irresponsible to throw such terminology around without credentials (which, to my knowledge, she does not have).  Just my opinion.

You said she said he lacks empathy on a sociopathic level. That’s not the same as saying flat out someone IS a sociopath. She gave you a description, not a diagnosis.
That’s big that she picked up on that, you know, and you may know a deeper side to your POI than that mere statement alone but often times i feel like we try to over justify our POI’s lack of action and try to defend them. I’m sure there’s a lot more to your POi than just that but the unique aspect she mentioned shows she was connected to your POI. Perhaps its not the reason behind the outcome she gave but an important aspect she saw. We might not like what they bring up during readings and especially their way of interpreting the situation but it doesn’t mean they’re inaccurate.

Sometimes we try to dig deeper and ask why but I’ve learned long ago it’s pointless. I used to ask Lady P that question all the time whenever she’d give me an analysis on my POI and situation. “But why?” Lol.  Unfortunately although we may look for logical reasons that are supposed to make sense but the truth is, often times our reasoning for what we do doesn’t always  make “sense”  and other times they are a lot more simpler than what we assume the reasons to be.

Would you have felt better about your reading if she had told you oh he is struggling with his attachment to you (or lack thereof- idk your situation) but he will get over it eventually and come your way? Sounds like some readers told you that’s what would happen. So it looks like only time will tell.

I think a lot of people tend to want to find reasons to invalidate something if we don’t  like it.  It’s like cognitive bias. I used to be that way when I first Started getting readings.... subconsciously looking for what i wanted to hear......Im not saying you’re doing this Penelope, but just making a general statement :)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 04:47:17 PM by icloud9 »

Offline Penelope

« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2018, 05:16:42 PM »

You said she said he lacks empathy on a sociopathic level. That’s not the same as saying flat out someone IS a sociopath. She gave you a description, not a diagnosis.
That’s big that she picked up on that, you know, and you may know a deeper side to your POI than that mere statement alone but often times i feel like we try to over justify our POI’s lack of action and try to defend them. I’m sure there’s a lot more to your POi than just that but the unique aspect she mentioned shows she was connected to your POI. Perhaps its not the reason behind the outcome she gave but an important aspect she saw. We might not like what they bring up during readings and especially their way of interpreting the situation but it doesn’t mean they’re inaccurate.

Sometimes we try to dig deeper and ask why but I’ve learned long ago it’s pointless. I used to ask Lady P that question all the time whenever she’d give me an analysis on my POI and situation. “But why?” Lol.  Unfortunately although we may look for logical reasons that are supposed to make sense but the truth is, often times our reasoning for what we do doesn’t always  make “sense”  and other times they are a lot more simpler than what we assume the reasons to be.

Would you have felt better about your reading if she had told you oh he is struggling with his attachment to you (or lack thereof- idk your situation) but he will get over it eventually and come your way? Sounds like some readers told you that’s what would happen. So it looks like only time will tell.

I think a lot of people tend to want to find reasons to invalidate something if we don’t  like it.  It’s like cognitive dissonance. I used to be that way when I first Started getting readings.... subconsciously looking for what i wanted to hear......Im not saying you’re doing this Penelope, but just making a general statement :)

His empathetic issues had little to do with why I started calling psychics or why I had to pull away.  If things improved with that, maybe it will help resolve his other issues and eventually help bring us closer.  I’ve known the man for over 20 years. SK picked up on an issue that he was actually trying to work out.  It was an issue small enough that my POI felt he could tackle to try to get help with. We have bigger issues involved that he has yet to touch upon.  I didn’t say that SK was inaccurate but question her prediction based on one small aspect of the man.  I did ask if she saw anything else I should know about and she did tell me he loves me.  But, in the end, he is not going to change.  There were readers who did note him not being able to understand completely how I felt but they picked up on the bigger issues as well.  Their predictions aren’t great either (we are in for a loooong bumpy ride, at best...:/) but I felt more comfortable with them because they picked up the other things.  He does have a way to go towards being human so she may be right that he won’t change.  Like you said, only time will tell...

Offline icloud9

« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2018, 07:03:31 PM »
Prediction came true.
my last reading with her she said I will receive some sort of an update from my POI's situation by the end of the month and that he'll want to make a plan to see me to have a heart to heart convo. She told me she doesn't believe I'd be able to spend New Years with him because of something happening "last minute" for him that wont be good news. Just received a message from him and it was very sweet. we have made plans to see each other on the 2nd. He had a family emergency come up and he'll be staying at the hospital tonight.