Author Topic: Shaman kiri  (Read 124146 times)

Offline dascallie

Shaman kiri
« on: November 18, 2018, 03:00:36 PM »
Shaman Kira---def worth noting here--Pretty amazingly on the money with no input from me, but be prepared---dang---she doesn't pull punches!             

Offline icloud9

Re: Shaman kiri
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 12:09:57 AM »
Lol I actually wrote a list of my favorites and she is my new favorite! I agree, she is pretty straightforward but it's refreshing. Also i find her way of explaining things to be highly in-depth and spiritually evolved. She types fast so i like that I don't feel like im talking to a robot giving me automated messages. Was your reading negative or positive? She gave me a fairly positive reading, so maybe I'm biased. I dont know how "sharp" she is at giving negative readings. but over the couple of months she had nailed things pretty accurately for me including some predictions. It is going in the way she said it would. She also told me to not contact her too often and to let things play out and to save my dollars... that was also refreshing lol. I see that as ethical.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 01:26:31 PM »
Did she ask you guys any questions at all? She’s def a fast typer

Offline icloud9

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 08:53:29 PM »
Did she ask you guys any questions at all? She’s def a fast typer

She only asked me questions to confirm if what she was seeing made sense at this time. So for example she accurately picked up that i was engaged 2 years ago and how my ex fiancé is still around hoping this would work out again. She said things like “i see someone presenting you with this ring but you have your back completely turned against him. It feels like an old connection tho.  Do you know who this is?”
She picked up on this on her own, because the person i asked about was my new man.I think she remote views and sometimes gets confused about who/what it is, esp if it’s something you didn’t ask her for. You just have to confirm for her what that is, if you can. And verify if it’s a vision of the past.

And she sometimes asks how certain numbers and symbols resonate with me regarding my question.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 11:16:05 PM »
Woah had what I would say was not a good reading with her. She didn’t give me any info to validate anything that she was picking up on my POI. Just wanted to know what my specific question was and said that he was content and happy with the way things were right now. Which is way way off any other reader. Which is fine if she’s giving me a completely different read on the situation but I would have at least liked some actual info I could validate. For me it was literally what’s youre question? What’s your more specific question? Okay well there’s your answer. He’s happy and I don’t see him reconciling with you.

Weird. Like I said I would give it weight if there was *any* info she could have provided to make me believe she was connected but there just wasn’t. Idk about how others got such specific info but for me it was a complete waste.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2018, 11:42:48 PM »
Woah had what I would say was not a good reading with her. She didn’t give me any info to validate anything that she was picking up on my POI. Just wanted to know what my specific question was and said that he was content and happy with the way things were right now. Which is way way off any other reader. Which is fine if she’s giving me a completely different read on the situation but I would have at least liked some actual info I could validate. For me it was literally what’s youre question? What’s your more specific question? Okay well there’s your answer. He’s happy and I don’t see him reconciling with you.

Weird. Like I said I would give it weight if there was *any* info she could have provided to make me believe she was connected but there just wasn’t. Idk about how others got such specific info but for me it was a complete waste.

oh wow that sucks, too bad you didnt have a good experience with her. not everyone connects to everyone i guess. how long was your reading? She did ask me to be more specific with my question too. but that was when i first read with her. she doesnt ask me that anymore.  i think she is just straightforward... no BS, no "buts".  I mean she's expensive (although not as much as sincerity LOL) so I prefer directness over some beat-around-the-bush unnecessary descriptions. she was actually the only one besides sincerity that someone i met this year wouldnt be good for me and the situation wouldnt last, although I didnt like that answer first(nor did I believe it because I was actually in a really good, fast-paced situation with that person at the time) Her and sincerity turned out to be right. the person became a HUGE disappointment. everyone else fed me a fairytale. Lol i must admit, when she told me that months ago i ended the chat early coz i didnt like her answer hehehehe.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2018, 12:00:57 AM »

oh wow that sucks, too bad you didnt have a good experience with her. not everyone connects to everyone i guess. how long was your reading? She did ask me to be more specific with my question too. but that was when i first read with her. she doesnt ask me that anymore.  i think she is just straightforward... no BS, no "buts".  I mean she's expensive (although not as much as sincerity LOL) so I prefer directness over some beat-around-the-bush unnecessary descriptions. she was actually the only one besides sincerity that someone i met this year wouldnt be good for me and the situation wouldnt last, although I didnt like that answer first(nor did I believe it because I was actually in a really good, fast-paced situation with that person at the time) Her and sincerity turned out to be right. the person became a HUGE disappointment. everyone else fed me a fairytale. Lol i must admit, when she told me that months ago i ended the chat early coz i didnt like her answer hehehehe.

Well the chat was short but I didn’t end it because I didn’t like her answer, I ended it because she didn’t give me one thing that made me know she was tuned into anything. So I’ve had 3 readers tell me there would be no romantic reconciliation but each of them gave me enough information that I knew - or thought - they were tuned into him / me. She may in fact be right but she literally gave me no info that I could validate. It was “I would like a reading about —-.” Okay well I can tell you he’s happy with the way things are. Could you be more specific? “I’d like to know if we would reconcile.” Oh well there’s your answer. He’s happy where things are and no I don’t see any reconciliation.

Thank you. The end. Lol.

So again like there was literally not one shred of info to verify anything she was saying was that she was in tune in any way with me or him.

Like I said she may be right but I was very dissatisfied with the reading because she gave me absolutely nothing I could validate. I won’t call her again.

Offline eilson

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2018, 09:00:57 PM »
Looks like she's in NYC does anyone know if she has her own site or does in person readings?

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2018, 09:28:00 PM »
Sounds promising I like here write up but wow a bit pricey, especially for chat.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2018, 09:47:38 PM »
Sounds promising I like here write up but wow a bit pricey, especially for chat.

I’ll put it this way....She’s about 3x  faster than Cookie haha! although she doesn’t do general readings  like cookie does....and  I haven’t been able to find anyone who can remote view from the get-go like Cookie can. I digress. Kira types super fast so I don’t feel like she’s wasting time. She’s actually on sale right now- she’s usually $6.25.  it DOES get pricey, i always end up spending like 40 mins on her 🙄 every time I chat, but for me it’s worth it... I’ve spent tens of thousands on advisors that did not work for me...sigh.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2018, 09:54:12 PM »
I totally get that I would spend more on a good accurate reading and do it less if I knew it was authentic.  I haven’t come across many remote viewers.  I heard someone here say sweet rose was good.   I find it less painful when they are cheaper lol. :p. I’ve never read with cookie. I feel mixed about reading her reviews.    I’d love to just find an accurate inexpensive reader. I personally find these prices ridiculous.   And keen gets like 60% of that.  Too bad she did t have her own site.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2018, 04:53:09 AM »
She’s just ok to me.. not the worst but definitely not the best. She hit on a few things that could be true. I ended up giving a tiny bit of background info. But anyway we’ll see!
I asked about career/love btw.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2018, 06:23:53 AM »

Well the chat was short but I didn’t end it because I didn’t like her answer, I ended it because she didn’t give me one thing that made me know she was tuned into anything. So I’ve had 3 readers tell me there would be no romantic reconciliation but each of them gave me enough information that I knew - or thought - they were tuned into him / me. She may in fact be right but she literally gave me no info that I could validate. It was “I would like a reading about —-.” Okay well I can tell you he’s happy with the way things are. Could you be more specific? “I’d like to know if we would reconcile.” Oh well there’s your answer. He’s happy where things are and no I don’t see any reconciliation.

Thank you. The end. Lol.

So again like there was literally not one shred of info to verify anything she was saying was that she was in tune in any way with me or him.

Like I said she may be right but I was very dissatisfied with the reading because she gave me absolutely nothing I could validate. I won’t call her again.

She told me, “I am so sorry but he is going in a different direction.  Good luck to you.”  I figured she thought it was pretty straight forward that he isn’t coming back so she didn’t want to waste my time with the why.  It’s like she was telling me “why do you want to torture yourself further?  Move on!”

Offline flora0250

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2018, 11:40:48 AM »

Thank you. The end. Lol.

She told me, “I am so sorry but he is going in a different direction.  Good luck to you.”  I figured she thought it was pretty straight forward that he isn’t coming back so she didn’t want to waste my time with the why.  It’s like she was telling me “why do you want to torture yourself further?  Move on!”

I get not wanting to waste someone’s time with why - I get that perspective (although whether it is a waste of time or not is another matter). However if I got the reading you got I would also question what would make me think there’s any reason to believe that she’s gifted vs a scam artist? Who’s to say she’s not taking a 50/50 guess and ends up just so happening to be right? Where are there any details that you can verify okay this person is a gifted reader? And as I’m saying same thing with the opposite fairy tale readers who don’t give any specifics but say “oh you’re going to end up together” or whatever else. There’s nothing to validate the prediction.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2018, 01:27:23 PM »
That is sort of how my reading felt...there was nothing I could validate to fit my situation. It made sense BUT could’ve applied to anyone honestly. I’m just not quite sold on her yet. In fact.. I kind of want my money back.