Author Topic: Divine Love  (Read 79448 times)

Offline Yt5587

Re: Divine Love
« Reply #180 on: January 08, 2019, 01:32:06 PM »
Sorry she didn’t work for you Star :( she definitely gave me specific details to validate she was picking up the situation accurately. I don’t want to encourage getting more readings but maybe give her a second chance? I can totally understand why you wouldn’t

Offline star1

« Reply #181 on: January 08, 2019, 01:38:44 PM »
Sorry she didn’t work for you Star :( she definitely gave me specific details to validate she was picking up the situation accurately. I don’t want to encourage getting more readings but maybe give her a second chance? I can totally understand why you wouldn’t

Thank you. Personally, I'm done with readings on my ex and in general for the time being. I don't seem to have any luck. I wouldn't use her again. I just don't trust her personally, but she's a nice lady. Gail, Kisha, Yona and JUDI I didn't have much luck with, either. Out of all of them - Kisha validated best, but if I recall you had no luck with her ? Maybe I'm another one who doesn't have much luck with phone readers, lol. I'm glad that DL works for you, however. I might try a couple in future for general readings and what's coming up, never love again.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #182 on: January 08, 2019, 01:50:35 PM »
Yeah Kisha was very vague, no details were given to prove she was truly connected. But I have never done an email reading from her just phone call and I’ve heard her email readings are way better

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #183 on: January 08, 2019, 02:46:54 PM »
99% of good reviews is because they heard something they wanted to hear, make sure you look for balanced reviews or reviews that say “she said something different than 30 others”

ladya

« Reply #184 on: January 08, 2019, 02:58:09 PM »
99% of good reviews is because they heard something they wanted to hear, make sure you look for balanced reviews or reviews that say “she said something different than 30 others”

This doesn’t always mean the advisor is good lol. I’ve had this happen and the one who said opposite was wrong

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #185 on: January 08, 2019, 04:33:59 PM »
100 percent agree.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #186 on: January 08, 2019, 06:55:53 PM »

Guess I'm the 1% because I give good reviews on readers that have given me terrible news but were correct. I didn't want to hear most of what I was told throughout the last few years lol. But I do agree with you that it's highly probable that the majority of reviews on these websites were from people that were told things they wanted to hear. I know when I read with a certain reader back in 2010, she was the only one that told me a relationship would end out of like 50 that said opposite. I brushed her off, marked her off my list of "go to's" because she wasn't "in line" with the other 50, and didn't call her again. I'll be damned that she was the only one that was right out of all 50 lol. So, then started calling her again in 2015 and, well, she's been bang on right ever since with my ongoing situation. Still waiting on some stuff that's to occur this month and/or February.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #187 on: January 08, 2019, 07:05:23 PM »

Guess I'm the 1% because I give good reviews on readers that have given me terrible news but were correct. I didn't want to hear most of what I was told throughout the last few years lol. But I do agree with you that it's highly probable that the majority of reviews on these websites were from people that were told things they wanted to hear. I know when I read with a certain reader back in 2010, she was the only one that told me a relationship would end out of like 50 that said opposite. I brushed her off, marked her off my list of "go to's" because she wasn't "in line" with the other 50, and didn't call her again. I'll be damned that she was the only one that was right out of all 50 lol. So, then started calling her again in 2015 and, well, she's been bang on right ever since with my ongoing situation. Still waiting on some stuff that's to occur this month and/or February.

Was it a keen reader?

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #188 on: January 08, 2019, 07:09:29 PM »

Was it a keen reader?

Yeah but she didn't work for you I remember you saying. It's Kisha. I'm just trying to leave out names of readers so that I don't come across as advertising them or harping on one reader. Lol. Sorry for the confusion.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #189 on: January 08, 2019, 07:17:40 PM »
Hahaa it’s fine. She sounds more accurate with email readings! Maybe that’s why she was so vague with me. :)

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #190 on: January 08, 2019, 07:20:09 PM »
I haven’t had great luck with her email readings but I think I’m in the minority there. It sounds like more people connect with her than not.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #191 on: January 08, 2019, 07:30:43 PM »
I have never had an email reading from her. Always been phone. I record all of my readings so that I can go back and validate or remember stuff. I think I'm the minority that connects with her on the phone. Tons of people keep saying they like her emails better. I guess whatever works for folks is what it is!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #192 on: January 08, 2019, 07:55:50 PM »
I have never had an email reading from her. Always been phone. I record all of my readings so that I can go back and validate or remember stuff. I think I'm the minority that connects with her on the phone. Tons of people keep saying they like her emails better. I guess whatever works for folks is what it is!

Lol yeap it is what it is :) do you have any other favorites?

Offline star1

« Reply #193 on: January 08, 2019, 08:12:42 PM »
I found Kisha to be best at emails. Via phone I found her vague and she seemed to be struggling to make sense of things and piecing things together.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #194 on: January 08, 2019, 08:19:51 PM »
Yeah it’s like she was speaking a different form of English lmao like:” yes, there is an actual sense of travel occurring.”

anything