Author Topic: Divine Love  (Read 79461 times)

Offline Penelope

Re: Divine Love
« Reply #165 on: December 22, 2018, 06:06:56 AM »
Fidget: No, Divine Love didn't give me a negative reading. I was talking about other psychics, sorry if that was confusing.

Penelope: No, my POI didn't reach out like Divine Love said he would. I reached out first.

Gotcha. I have to admit she was good at verifiable details, BUT I'm on the fence about her reading POI's feelings. I haven't heard her tell anyone yet that their POI has moved on or has negative feelings about the relationship. That's a big red flag for me. I would think the chances of an ex or estranged POI still being interested would be low. Sorry,  I'm a little disenchanted lately. Lol

The closest thing I got to a negative was her telling me my POI is stuck and doesn’t know what to do.  It’s too much for him at this time so he sits still and hope things will work itself out. My POI reached out to me tonight so I asked him how he wants to move forward.  He said that he’s been stuck on that question for awhile.  He has no idea what he can do to make things better.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #166 on: December 22, 2018, 07:48:20 AM »
Fidget: No, Divine Love didn't give me a negative reading. I was talking about other psychics, sorry if that was confusing.

Penelope: No, my POI didn't reach out like Divine Love said he would. I reached out first.

Gotcha. I have to admit she was good at verifiable details, BUT I'm on the fence about her reading POI's feelings. I haven't heard her tell anyone yet that their POI has moved on or has negative feelings about the relationship. That's a big red flag for me. I would think the chances of an ex or estranged POI still being interested would be low. Sorry,  I'm a little disenchanted lately. Lol

The closest thing I got to a negative was her telling me my POI is stuck and doesn’t know what to do.  It’s too much for him at this time so he sits still and hope things will work itself out. My POI reached out to me tonight so I asked him how he wants to move forward.  He said that he’s been stuck on that question for awhile.  He has no idea what he can do to make things better.

Stop. That’s freakin crazy!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #167 on: December 24, 2018, 04:28:40 AM »
Our phone call cut out after 3 mins. I've waited days to talk to her but she sent me 3 min. Omfg she is amazing. She even picked up my POI's addictions. NO ONE ever has and I've had 100s of readings over the years. I'm devastated that the phone cut out.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #168 on: December 27, 2018, 06:36:45 PM »
 ;)

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #169 on: January 08, 2019, 02:03:18 AM »
Any updates? I’m taking a bit of a reading hiatus but still curious for future  ;)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #170 on: January 08, 2019, 02:06:37 AM »
Any updates? I’m taking a bit of a reading hiatus but still curious for future  ;)

She really doesn't give predictions. At least not for me. She's an excellent empath though.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #171 on: January 08, 2019, 02:10:44 AM »
I read with her a long time ago about my old poi. She said that my poi on the outside he may not show interest but deep inside he very interested in me leave him alone and will come around when he ready. It been 4 months since I read with her I could said she was wrong. It seem to me that these psychics mostly tell everyone the same things 95 percent of the time.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #172 on: January 08, 2019, 02:13:51 AM »
Read with her last night and this will probably be it for readings for me for a while lol. She never gives me time frames but what she saw happening currently is very accurate. Don’t want to get into much detail but her reading got me pretty emotional because of how well she knew some stuff. I know some on here feel she’s a little positive and fairy tale but I definitely didn’t get that from her...she gave me things how they were and what to expect...which wasn’t super exciting. Basically, I still have a long wait till poi gets more settled on his career path.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #173 on: January 08, 2019, 03:45:29 AM »
Read with her last night and this will probably be it for readings for me for a while lol. She never gives me time frames but what she saw happening currently is very accurate. Don’t want to get into much detail but her reading got me pretty emotional because of how well she knew some stuff. I know some on here feel she’s a little positive and fairy tale but I definitely didn’t get that from her...she gave me things how they were and what to expect...which wasn’t super exciting. Basically, I still have a long wait till poi gets more settled on his career path.

I also had a reading with her last night that left me pretty emotional.  I usually question all my readings at some level but with her, she’s pretty spot on in reading me and my POI.  She’s no fairy tale reader but I do think she softens the blow for delivery.  You still get the point.  She’s never given me predictions and I don’t ask for them from her.  I usually read with her to help me sort through intentions.

Offline sharon

« Reply #174 on: January 08, 2019, 06:50:13 AM »
I have spoken to her for only 1 min, the phone has cut off :(( In this 1 min. everything she said about my POI was correct.

Offline star1

« Reply #175 on: January 08, 2019, 12:19:40 PM »
I read with her a long time ago about my old poi. She said that my poi on the outside he may not show interest but deep inside he very interested in me leave him alone and will come around when he ready. It been 4 months since I read with her I could said she was wrong. It seem to me that these psychics mostly tell everyone the same things 95 percent of the time.

She told me that my ex goes "giddy" when he thinks of me, so giddy he hasn't been able to pick up the phone to contact me in so long. Lol.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:21:22 PM by star1 »

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #176 on: January 08, 2019, 12:26:59 PM »

She told me that my ex goes "giddy" when he thinks of me, so giddy he hasn't been able to pick up the phone to contact me in so long. Lol.

Ugh and that’s something that can make someone hold onto hope for soooo long. I don’t like that. I don’t think I’ll call her.

Offline star1

« Reply #177 on: January 08, 2019, 12:29:57 PM »

Ugh and that’s something that can make someone hold onto hope for soooo long. I don’t like that. I don’t think I’ll call her.

I don't trust her. I know one or two users on here said she's good and honest, but almost all the reviews on here say how she gave them positive news. She blamed my ex being busy with work as to why he hasn't contacted me and my reading wasn't in-depth like others was. I got no "omg that's amazing" valids like others did. I think it's me. Most people seem to have some little things at least come through, but I'm the one who has had nil predictions. If you want to, give her a try.. Maybe you will like her and she might resonate with you.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #178 on: January 08, 2019, 12:49:00 PM »
It’s tempting because people seem to rave, but I really don’t like that she told you that. I’m trying to refrain from readings and when I do I want to read with people who sound like they are super honest with people. She seems to be a bit too positive with the majority.

Offline star1

« Reply #179 on: January 08, 2019, 12:51:30 PM »
It’s tempting because people seem to rave, but I really don’t like that she told you that. I’m trying to refrain from readings and when I do I want to read with people who sound like they are super honest with people. She seems to be a bit too positive with the majority.

She did over emphasise how giddy he felt for me and how much in love he was for me. Obviously for my situation, that couldn't be true and if someone was so in love with me like that - I know him and I know he'd reach out. It's been a really long time since I heard from him and there were specifics she didn't pick up.