Author Topic: Divine Love  (Read 79472 times)

Offline LetItBe123

Re: Divine Love
« Reply #210 on: April 30, 2019, 11:52:33 PM »
Divine love has said things word for word that my poi would say. I like calling her when I just can’t understand where my poi is coming from or when I’m so frustrated with how he’s acting/reacting. She helps me to better understand the situation and how to move forward knowing the big picture.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #211 on: May 01, 2019, 03:07:44 AM »
That’s exactly how I’ve felt in the past. I just wanted to know the future and believe me I still do but something abt my POi is throwing me off because of which I need someone to get inside his head. Lol! So easy:))

how do you guys even validate an empath?:) so they tell you that they feel a certain way about you but unless you hear that from the other person involved, how do we know if thats even the truth?

Sometimes you can't validate feelings, but she can describe the present like crazy ...like situations and background stuff that I could eventually confirm through other people. The thing is, I haven't determined how important all that is. It's interesting for sure, but it only made me wonder more what would happen. And she really can't predict, so it was frustrating for me. Empaths have their uses, but I really want to know future.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #212 on: May 01, 2019, 03:09:09 AM »
Divine love has said things word for word that my poi would say. I like calling her when I just can’t understand where my poi is coming from or when I’m so frustrated with how he’s acting/reacting. She helps me to better understand the situation and how to move forward knowing the big picture.

That’s exactly what I need to knows. How does one even get in touch with her? I never see her available or even doing call backs. Any suggestions?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #213 on: May 01, 2019, 03:39:59 AM »
how do you guys even validate an empath?:) so they tell you that they feel a certain way about you but unless you hear that from the other person involved, how do we know if thats even the truth?

Sometimes you can't validate feelings, but she can describe the present like crazy ...like situations and background stuff that I could eventually confirm through other people. The thing is, I haven't determined how important all that is. It's interesting for sure, but it only made me wonder more what would happen. And she really can't predict, so it was frustrating for me. Empaths have their uses, but I really want to know future.

I’m the same Fidget. All these feelings and what they think of me is really irrelevant if they don’t plan on acting on it.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #214 on: May 01, 2019, 05:10:52 AM »
I read she calls real late😬 I’m 14 in her queue and it hasn’t moved in an hr. Wth?!

That’s exactly what I need to knows. How does one even get in touch with her? I never see her available or even doing call backs. Any suggestions?

I’ve tried a few times waiting on her arranged calls... and I keep missing the call backs.
I finally gave up...

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #215 on: May 01, 2019, 05:17:00 AM »
haha I am right after you Wishes at 15. I am on her time Zone so we shall see when this happens

Offline wishes215

« Reply #216 on: May 01, 2019, 05:19:54 AM »
haha I am right after you Wishes at 15. I am on her time Zone so we shall see when this happens

Lol! Have u read with her before? This would be my first.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #217 on: May 01, 2019, 06:24:53 AM »

Lol! Have u read with her before? This would be my first.
Nope never will be my first and hopefully last reading on keen. I am closing my account after this.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #218 on: May 01, 2019, 11:19:14 PM »
I read she calls real late😬 I’m 14 in her queue and it hasn’t moved in an hr. Wth?!

I’ve tried a few times waiting on her arranged calls... and I keep missing the call backs.
I finally gave up...

That's the thing with her. You can start at 10 or 15 min, but then she's so on point that you keep adding money. That's why I stopped calling her. I spent too much. But yes, people do stay on with her for an hour. The line moves...so...slow...

Offline Penelope

« Reply #219 on: May 14, 2019, 06:10:38 AM »
Any updates on her?  Has she told anyone their POI isn’t that into them or that feelings are not returned?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #220 on: May 14, 2019, 07:42:42 AM »
Any updates on her?  Has she told anyone their POI isn’t that into them or that feelings are not returned?

Curious too. She is great but she seems to give very positive readings

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #221 on: May 26, 2019, 08:36:39 PM »
Any updates on her? She’s been taking calls but I’m still showing number 6 in line, weird. There’s some glitch

Offline LetItBe123

« Reply #222 on: May 26, 2019, 11:44:43 PM »
I’m having the same problem, I’ve been number 2 in line forever and I see her logged in and taking calls. I messaged her and asked if she’s doing appointments but she didn’t reply so I don’t know what’s going on

ladya

« Reply #223 on: May 27, 2019, 02:58:54 AM »
I think that means she’s taking scheduled calls because I haven’t moved either. It said she would be on yesterday but I never moved in the line 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #224 on: May 28, 2019, 07:02:04 AM »
Same here

anything