Author Topic: Divine Love  (Read 78141 times)

Offline ShootingStar

Re: Divine Love
« Reply #195 on: January 08, 2019, 11:38:43 PM »
Yeah it’s like she was speaking a different form of English lmao like:” yes, there is an actual sense of travel occurring.”

Hahaha! You nailed the way she talks! Yes!

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #196 on: January 10, 2019, 05:40:59 AM »
I have never had an email reading from her. Always been phone. I record all of my readings so that I can go back and validate or remember stuff. I think I'm the minority that connects with her on the phone. Tons of people keep saying they like her emails better. I guess whatever works for folks is what it is!

Lol yeap it is what it is :) do you have any other favorites?

Right now so much is still pending. Seems like all my situations take forever to happen.......predictions are always months and months and months out so I think I'm feeling a bit discouraged to some degree. That said, I don't know who my favorites are anymore really lol. I mean, things that Kisha told me were going to happen have happened so far but not in the way that I was imagining so it's disappointing. Unless, it just hasn't happened yet. Idk. I think these days I'm not even interested it getting many readings..........maybe just out of boredom. I'm in a weird mood with the readings bit lol. Shelly UK is a favorite, now Shaman Kira is a favorite, and I really do like Aliza from CP because she's the best at picking up 3rd parties and nailing the kind of connection it is with said 3rd party. I like Angelic Visions from keen too but only for the here and now.........not for the "what's coming up" bit cause she absolutely sucks at that and uses tarot for that and I really don't like tarot readings but she uses her clairvoyance or whatever for the here and now. Kira, Angelic Visions, and Shelly have all said that the ex is like stalking my social media stuff and lurking around and doesn't want me to be dating anyone, which him not wanting me to date anyone actually came out of his own mouth last week. Buuuuuuuuuuut now he's gone silent again. Probably because of the youtube video I made on my channel talking about how disappointing that whole thing was lol. Whatevs. I need this new dude to appear already. April is the predicted month for that and it seems so far away. If stuff doesn't go down in April, I'm done with readings period. I'll just come on this forum and complain after that LOL :p
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 06:03:59 AM by Miss Philosopher »

Offline sharon

« Reply #197 on: April 02, 2019, 11:08:24 AM »
That was my second reading with Divine Love. In the beginning she greeted me in a singing way and I had to laugh, as I remembered what you guys wrote here about that. She is just a very happy and bubbly person I guess. I was very impressed with the reading. Everything she said was absolutely correct. She said things that my Poi said to me word for word. I also want to point out that she was not that positive, not a fairy tale reader in my experience, she was very realistic. She did not say anything to me that is sexual either. Only that he is very attracted to me.

Divine Love connected straight away, didn't waste any time, didn't ask questions, things she said to me I can validate for sure.. all things that Cookie didn't do i.e.
I've got in 5 min more information from Divine Love than I've got from Cookie in over an hour. After the reading with Divine Love I felt enlightened. After the reading with Cookie I was so frustrated because she mixed up everything, people, their jobs, future and past... you name it... a very expensive guessing game on my cost... so frustrating never ever again).

Divine Love did not give me future prediction and I did not ask. She is an empath and in my opinion a very good one.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #198 on: April 02, 2019, 11:59:44 AM »
I agree with above. She has been mostly correct for me. I use her for feelings as well as Sincerity and Ari + Will for predictions. I haven’t spoken to Divine love for a couple months. I’m first in line now and can’t wait !

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #199 on: April 02, 2019, 03:22:39 PM »
I just talked to her last night, I haven’t spoken to her in a while. Everything she said is correct. I remember she saw training/school for him months ago and it’s true he’s in school now. She’s absolutely phenomenal. And gives sooo much information in a short amount of time. No predictions were really given, only thing she said was she saw him taking a break from work and school and that this may be when he may reach out

Offline flora0250

« Reply #200 on: April 02, 2019, 03:55:53 PM »
I’m so freaked out in a good way! I had a reading with her the night before last. I don’t want to go into details but your posts all give me a lot of reassurance I was hoping for about her. And she told me last night exactly exactly exactly what I was thinking and doing and the things she said about my POI were just so spot on it was shocking.

This was actually my third call with her and I hadn’t posted after my second a few weeks ago, but in that reading she immediately said to me, wait did you see him out with another woman? And she was exactly right.

This time she told me exactly - I don’t know if you’re connected to him on social media or what you may be seeing but you are thinking wait, if I’m seeing this and this and this then he must be happy. You’re looking at it from the outside. But I can tell you what I’m getting is that everything about that is wrong.

I don’t want to go into more detail but she was RIGHT on as far as what I’ve been doing (stalking social media to see if I can figure out if he’s with someone else and happy or not or what). And what she said about how we left things was also right on. So I’m hoping what she’s saying about my POI is also true. She did make a very cautious prediction in my case. But I am definitely not focusing on it. I’m just glad to have felt so much reassurance though - and since I’m out of touch with my POI - I don’t know but given all the testimonies and given that she got so much else right on an empathic level - I’m hoping she’s also right on picking up his thoughts and feelings.

Again nothing sexual for me and believe me not any guarantee we’ll run off into the sunset - but it was positive overall and she left me with a reading where I can truly say okay even if I’m seeing XYZ on social media (none of which is like a picture of him with anyone or anything other than my trying to fit puzzle pieces together) - it does not necessarily mean what I’m seeing means what I am trying to figure out if it means.

Biggest thing with my situation is whether or not he will actually act on these feelings everyone is telling me he has! Who knows... but thank you for these testimonials because I was thinking gosh I wish someone would update on her.

Offline sharon

« Reply #201 on: April 02, 2019, 06:47:33 PM »
You know social media can be very confusing and irritating. At the end of the day we only see what they allow us to see and what they want us to see. This is also why I called her.
I wished I had her skills. She is just amazing.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #202 on: April 02, 2019, 07:05:04 PM »
Agree with Sharon on social media, can be very deceiving.

Paulina93

« Reply #203 on: April 29, 2019, 01:06:41 AM »
Any updates?

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #204 on: April 29, 2019, 03:42:15 AM »
Had my first and only reading with her back on November 15th, 2018. In that reading she was extremely accurate. She did tell me that he would swing back around but when he did, it wouldn't be super direct. It would be in a round about way and in a very flirtatious type of way. He did come back around starting in January little by little and it was in a very flirty way to the point where it made me feel uncomfortable because he starting going down the sexual innuendo path which I'm not interested in being someone sex object. Ever since January he's been wishy washy, on/off, back and forth etc. I've grown tired and bored of it. No real change or progression has taken place after 5 long years. Nevertheless she didn't give me way out future predictions though. I guess I should have another reading with her to see if maybe she picks up on a new energy or whatever. I don't know. Sort of done with readings for now.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #205 on: April 30, 2019, 01:36:16 PM »
Is she one for predictions or a better empath? I’m desperately seeking an empath right abt now:(

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #206 on: April 30, 2019, 02:29:03 PM »
I would say empath. Very very good empath lol

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #207 on: April 30, 2019, 09:48:24 PM »
Definitely an Empath. An insanely good one.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #208 on: April 30, 2019, 09:55:39 PM »
how do you guys even validate an empath?:) so they tell you that they feel a certain way about you but unless you hear that from the other person involved, how do we know if thats even the truth?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #209 on: April 30, 2019, 11:48:11 PM »
how do you guys even validate an empath?:) so they tell you that they feel a certain way about you but unless you hear that from the other person involved, how do we know if thats even the truth?

Sometimes you can't validate feelings, but she can describe the present like crazy ...like situations and background stuff that I could eventually confirm through other people. The thing is, I haven't determined how important all that is. It's interesting for sure, but it only made me wonder more what would happen. And she really can't predict, so it was frustrating for me. Empaths have their uses, but I really want to know future.

anything