Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 145273 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2017, 11:27:49 PM »
I finally just got through (this second) and I'm not sure about her. She has such a bubbly way of talking to you that it appears she wants to be helpful. With that being said she really wasn’t that helpful. She wasn’t detailed, nor specific. We talked about my current job and she said she sees something new by the end of the year. I exasperatedly squeaked in a disappointed tone, at the end of the year and she was like, wait, wait, I lied…an opportunity will present itself at the end of next month. She said you won’t have to wait that long, just the end of August. I told her I can wait two months over the end of the year. Also, it just made me think she just switched what she was saying to please me.

When I asked what was the purpose of the job and why I asked that question, she said, you are going to kill me if I say there is no purpose. At the end she said there might not be a purpose and I’m just fucked and she said there might be a romance to come out of it. I strongly, strongly doubt this so much, so I don't even know what she was picking up on. I’ve been at this job 20mths and would have thought something would have presented itself before now, if that were the case.

I liked her a lot as a person. Really a lot. She made me laugh throughout the call, but I pretty much ended it before my six minutes was up. Nothing she said made me think that paying her for more time would be even more specific or even about me. The call didn't really bring me confort. She asked why I was calling from the moment she answered the call and I thought she didn't need any information. She even told me she always connects so I don’t feel I had any wows from the call. She sounded more Asian than Caribbean.

I kept the question about my job general for a reason. I’m really glad I didn’t ask about my hearts desires because I feel I would have been disappointed in her response.  She appeared to be more fun than psychic tbh. I’ll try Kelly C next, then I’m done for a while.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2017, 11:35:55 PM »
Yeah, the call came through right when I was stalking the forum.

Offline nancy

« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2017, 11:38:11 PM »
Something about Christina didn't feel right to me. When she did the reading for me I can hear kids noise/voice. well I only waste $18 on her so It's ok. I found couple reader on PPN very accurate and only charge 1.99 per minutes.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2017, 11:53:16 PM »
Did she tell anyone else that their poi has someone from their family in the past that they have an attachment to that they need to break because it's toxic? I don't think this is a thing with my poi, but she said it. Also called him very immature and said he wouldn't give me stability because he's not stable... none of which si feel is true... yet she picked up other things well.

Uh Oh. She said that to me!  She said he's being influenced by family which I knew wasn't correct.  She also said he represents stability to me in my life which is weird because he's not stable himself. 

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2017, 12:03:00 AM »
Did she tell anyone else that their poi has someone from their family in the past that they have an attachment to that they need to break because it's toxic? I don't think this is a thing with my poi, but she said it. Also called him very immature and said he wouldn't give me stability because he's not stable... none of which si feel is true... yet she picked up other things well.

I didn't get that in the readings I've had but I didn't ask specific questions just a generalization of when such and such will happen. I haven't tried her since my last call, just waiting to see if the big timing things come in this month before I do.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2017, 12:04:23 AM »

Uh Oh. She said that to me!  She said he's being influenced by family which I knew wasn't correct.  She also said he represents stability to me in my life which is weird because he's not stable himself.

ok two follow up questions, edit: what was your time frame from her for predictions and when did you talk to her?

I talked to her about 5 days ago maybe.  She said he and the GF would end by the end of august and if they don't to call her and she'll start looking for another job. She said I would hear from him soon and that  he would be coming back.

Offline nancy

« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2017, 12:08:12 AM »
@Baypark1 OMG Christina4747733 said that to me too lol.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2017, 12:11:29 AM »
hmm. ok. maybe she's reading whatever card that is wrong or something. Did she say he's immature and to consider that love isn't enough? None of this makes sense in my situation at all but it's just odd cuz she said some other stuff that fit.

She told me his thoughts were bi-polar. She didn't say he was immature.

ladya

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2017, 12:13:58 AM »

ok two follow up questions, edit: what was your time frame from her for predictions and when did you talk to her?

I talked to her about 5 days ago maybe.  She said he and the GF would end by the end of august and if they don't to call her and she'll start looking for another job. She said I would hear from him soon and that  he would be coming back.

that's a bold prediction to tell someone lol.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2017, 12:24:50 AM »

I haven't spoken to her, so I'm unsure. But this predicament is actually my current situation to a tee 😂😱

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2017, 01:52:35 AM »
I bet it's a card, this is why my favorites aren't tarot readers  :-\. Guessing she's getting some info from her ability and some from translating cards maybe

Generally why tarot readers aren't my first pick, but recently they have been coming out of the woodworks.
I guess legitimate non-tool psychics are the needle.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2017, 02:06:34 AM »
At least now I know and didn't lose a bundle wondering how it would have been.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2017, 02:47:04 AM »
Ah, I meant to add that although Christina meant well, she jokingly told me I should purchase a vibrator for the supervisor. I mentioned that I didn’t want to get her any gifts no matter its implication because I told her that this particular woman was wreaking havoc on plenty of people and was just a mean, bitter bitch cow. Once I told her that she was obese and that I hardly would even think she knew what to do with the vibrator, she kind of stopped with the jokes.

She started talking about giving this woman power, well then I said she must have some power because she just got promoted and it kind of stopped her short as to what to say next. It’s well documented how she treats other people, even a cousin who quit suddenly, who allows her to be a godparent. This effing horrible bitch isn’t even being treated as mean as she treats everyone else so I’ve never understood it and felt that Christina wasn’t zoning in to the right set of circumstances.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2017, 09:07:52 PM »
A prediction she made about my son and a job just came through. He was offered it.

Offline knel27

« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2017, 09:24:25 PM »
thats awesome!! I love when predictions happen! she seems to be popular as her que is still 10-15 people everyday... ;D

anything