Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 143924 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Christina4747733
« on: June 26, 2017, 12:14:21 AM »
Has anyone read with her? She's cheap and amazing. Some small predictions of some things she's seen in readings have come to pass. The bigger predictions are next month. Very impressed with her though.

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 12:29:16 AM »
when is she on?

Usually in the evening. Like later around 8/9 EST. Although there have been times I have been in line waiting for her and she's been on a little after 5 EST. usually always evening/night though. I always just ask what she sees happening with me and another person and she's picked up every detail and what's going to happen. She's very fast too. Doesn't like information from you. Just likes thebauesrion and then she'll tell you what her cards say and what she sees. She tells the good and the bad, which I appreciate.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 12:43:35 AM »
Thanks...is she good with timing?

My exact timing predictions are coming next month - beginning of July. But there were some things in the reading that she said would happen "very soon" and happened the next day. Sometimes timing comes out automatically in her reading and if it does then those you can count on.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 03:37:28 AM »
She seems legit
But still have to see the prediction

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 12:15:32 AM »
It's only one three and she is $1.50 per min. Hot damn!

https://www.keen.com/Christina474773

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 04:14:54 AM »
She's a trip to talk to! She swears and it's hysterical. She told me when he comes back to be gentle with him but send him to her and she'll tell him to go "f off".  She had me laughing.  Even if nothing she says happens, she's fun to talk to!!!

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 04:41:45 AM »
lol I do love her sense of humor. I had a warning come up in my reading tonight, but at least it's something I can change now that I know to expect it. She's blunt and honest and doesn't spin fairytales.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 04:46:49 AM »
She gets frustrated with her english and when she can't quite explain herself the way she wants, she says "oh F".  She's a breath of fresh air.  She's definitely no fairytale reader and tells it as she sees it.  I may just call her again just to talk. She had me laughing the whole time. 

Offline knel27

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 12:43:32 PM »
I have spoken to her, she is hilarious and will call you out on stuff. tells you the good with the bad, and the way she described things had me laughing, like basically said my guy was going through PMS and it won't end until the next couple of months haha. she even told me to stop sitting at home when i asked her if i would meet someone new. she said "you're making yourself miserable" lol.  at one point she even told me she didn't want me to waste my time and keep adding money on the phone. I really appreciate people like this. she definitely tells it like it is, and some of the stuff really hit me hard. She sort of makes you look at things in a different way and helps you find your own power. OMG at one point, i was like "is this going to be one of those situations where I move on from him finally, and then he comes back and wants me"....she goes "oh can we make a video of this and show him what he missed out on"...but the way she says it in her accent is just ten times more funny. No bs or fairy tales. honestly if nothing she predicts happens I would still call her. She gives lots of practical advice and wants everyone to live a fulfilling life not waiting around for their POI to come back. And 1.5/min....man it can't get better than that!!!!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2017, 01:41:37 PM »
LOL she sounds funny, and I love that because sometimes we are calling about such serious crap and some humor always helps LOL..her price is great too

ladya

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2017, 02:43:22 PM »
ahhh now i want to talk to her. will keep posted when i do.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2017, 02:44:09 PM »
this forum is such publicity LOL...her line is long now LOL

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2017, 02:55:20 PM »
I have spoken to her, she is hilarious and will call you out on stuff. tells you the good with the bad, and the way she described things had me laughing, like basically said my guy was going through PMS and it won't end until the next couple of months haha. she even told me to stop sitting at home when i asked her if i would meet someone new. she said "you're making yourself miserable" lol.  at one point she even told me she didn't want me to waste my time and keep adding money on the phone. I really appreciate people like this. she definitely tells it like it is, and some of the stuff really hit me hard. She sort of makes you look at things in a different way and helps you find your own power. OMG at one point, i was like "is this going to be one of those situations where I move on from him finally, and then he comes back and wants me"....she goes "oh can we make a video of this and show him what he missed out on"...but the way she says it in her accent is just ten times more funny. No bs or fairy tales. honestly if nothing she predicts happens I would still call her. She gives lots of practical advice and wants everyone to live a fulfilling life not waiting around for their POI to come back. And 1.5/min....man it can't get better than that!!!!

She told me my POI was bi-polar lol.  When I asked "what prevents him from moving forward, other than the bi-polar" she said "you mean, other than that and  being an idiot"?   She just slams the person but in a funny way

Offline knel27

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2017, 03:22:32 PM »

She told me my POI was bi-polar lol.  When I asked "what prevents him from moving forward, other than the bi-polar" she said "you mean, other than that and  being an idiot"?   She just slams the person but in a funny way

hahaha the bi polar, yea i love the way she makes fun of a situation, it really helps take the sadness and anxiety away and makes you look at things differently. it was just hilarious how she had trouble trying to explain PMS for a man, she definitely picked up on my POI's extreme moodiness and stubbornness. And she totally called me out on how I stay home and that I need to be more social and go out and stop trying to overanalyze things. I'm such a homebody and I know it doesn't help my situation. So glad I found her!! I always appreciate the blunt/direct approach with the humor.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2017, 03:49:04 PM »
I put money in my account just to try her and I became number eight and never got through.

I find it great that she is funny, hilarious, can make light of a situation, but is she accurate and does she resonate?