Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 145707 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2017, 06:15:39 PM »
And it felt sooooo great to be out last night having fun for the first time in a very long time. I actually feel like I can start to move on. What a difference one person and one night make.
TBH, it doesn’t seem like it was that one night and that one person. Anyone or anything else could have filled in the blanks. You just finally became open to other possibilities besides your ex. Many people on this forum don’t think/believe it’s possible because they get so wrap up by living in memories. Nothing wrong with cherishing memories, but when it turns to shit, it’s time to face facts. Humans are the most adaptable creatures on the planet. We can adapt to either bad crap or the good. I can assure you most of us only want the good for the most part.

I totally get it. I was kind of into this guy about three years ago. I thought I like him. I actually was settling. Then along came my present poi and it was like I just totally let go. I also have to have an attraction or chemistry.  I totally get you. So happy you've met someone. Yes, Christina is very gifted and has gotten things right for me as well. xxx
I'm going to have to nicely disagree with you. I was actually dating someone for 5 months this past year and was open to wherever that could go, but the chemistry and passion were not there. I've also been on other dates. As much as I was hung up on my ex, I didn't just sit at home all year. For me there needs to be chemistry, those sparks and connection. This was the first guy Ive been out with where I felt that connection and Christina mentioned this to me too....she specifically said "even though your guard has been up, you haven't met anyone yet to compare your ex to, once you have someone to compare, your choice will be easier and you'll feel better about yourself"...something along those lines. I get it now....one person can make a difference.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2017, 09:19:21 AM »
Had a reading with her last night after not being able to connect with Aries Intuition who said she'd be on Friday but then never did  >:( Anyway it took some time to make sense of her English but once asked for clarification she hit everything on the head and I mean everything! Saw he is currently on a trip (yes) that he is still in another relship (yep) what the obstacles are (yep), that we are currently not talking (yes) and much more and told me what to expect in the upcoming months. She was on it!! And mind you I only asked 1 question (what do you see coming up for me and XX). She never asked any q? Just dove in. I'm amazed. She's in line with my other readers I trust. For this price no harm done to try her!

Offline knel27

« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2017, 01:24:07 PM »
she is so awesome, i think for some people who say she didn't work for, maybe just took her lightly because she throws in a lot of jokes, but pay careful attention to every word she says because when she casually says something she's right. i think a lot of us go into a reading thinking the reader needs to have a serious tone and be focused, but the cool part with her is everything just rolls out of her mouth like she's not even trying. I've been calling keen for years and never had a reader pick up on as much as she has or if anything at all. I know all readers connect differently, but wow i definitely think she has a gift no matter what. also you can't beat that rate!

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2017, 01:27:35 PM »
She actually started out very focussed and serious with me but then I like a lighter tone to a conversation as well and mid way during our conversation she became more lose and was joking a bit around however never distrspectful or judgemental.
@knel did you have her predictions pan out yet? How is she with timing?

Offline knel27

« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2017, 01:39:46 PM »
She actually started out very focussed and serious with me but then I like a lighter tone to a conversation as well and mid way during our conversation she became more lose and was joking a bit around however never distrspectful or judgemental.
@knel did you have her predictions pan out yet? How is she with timing?

For my first two calls I had asked about a POI that I haven't spoken to in a year. Her prediction of him contacting is August/Sept, however she picked up I was going to have choices as there was someone around me that was interested and that I would talk to. She described this person exactly. She was the only one to predict this person and that I lived or worked closely with, which is true. Aries, Prophet rose, barbara, everyone else predicted me meeting someone way later and didn't really disclose a lot of details. I spoke with her two days ago about this new guy and she NAILED his situation, that he had recently gotten out of a relationship and had his heart broken. He told me about this when I went out with him Friday night. She nailed his communication style and was honest about the fact I might not be hearing from him as much as I'd like. She got his physical traits before I went out with him. I didn't ask her about specific things that would happen in the future because I just wanted to know how he feels and she picked up on him pretty accurately. She predicted I would also be meeting someone else in October, and another person who would be younger coming into my life. As for my old POI, the predictions are still pending, but she picked up EXACTLY our past interactions and what our relationship was like when i first called her, how he thinks, and the trouble that would lie ahead, basically it would be too much work which is true because we have too much history and its a terrible one. She also nailed his financial problems and that "even though he has a set income" (so true as right now, no matter how little/much he works, he gets a set salary) there would be financial issues, and family problems, and problems with his roommates wife (yes I can confirm that). She is by no means a fairly tale reader, she mentioned my old POI eventually reaching out, but that ultimately it would be my decision to have him in my life, but saw me telling him to "f--- off" hahaha. I do not hold any reader to timing though. She is the only reader that has ever picked up that much detail, for me she has been the most accurate.

Offline knel27

« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2017, 01:50:24 PM »
i also want to add, before i got disconnected with her on the phone, she quickly said "I need to tell you something before we get disconnected, you need to be careful about...." and told me something very specific that I do, its a habit that I need to break when I start talking to someone, and she called me out on it lol. I like when she randomly blurts out things and calls me out on stuff.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2017, 02:38:21 PM »
Thats really amazing how she nailed that Knel! I hope her predictions are accurate for me too. She said poi will contact in august but i would also meet a younger man in that same month. I am aware she said this to more people as she started out with 'whats this with you women and younger guys lol'. I didnt ask for specifics though but venus on cp told me i would not meet anyone else that would turn my head for a loooong time. Neither indio picked up on anyone new coming in i'd be attracted to so i guess we'll see :-)

Offline mystery123

« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2017, 04:31:10 PM »
Thats really amazing how she nailed that Knel! I hope her predictions are accurate for me too. She said poi will contact in august but i would also meet a younger man in that same month. I am aware she said this to more people as she started out with 'whats this with you women and younger guys lol'. I didnt ask for specifics though but venus on cp told me i would not meet anyone else that would turn my head for a loooong time. Neither indio picked up on anyone new coming in i'd be attracted to so i guess we'll see :-)

She had told me the same thing!! Younger guy and one older guy and the choice would be mine.. we'll see I guess :)

Offline candy1

« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2017, 09:22:58 PM »
Not me, no other men coming in, just me and my POI - no other women for him either.  Just that he has some growing up to do, and that he has to stop being selfish - that he will... And haha if she did say something about younger men, then I would know for a fact she wasn't connected because I NEVER date younger men... I don't want to have to "train" another... had that with my ex husband lol

Offline knel27

« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2017, 09:38:21 PM »
i don't think she's going around telling us all the same thing. she's pretty specific and we also need to remember there are only so many tarot cards in the deck so its inevitable to get a little bit of similarity. she nailed my new guy and how things would play out, she mentioned an ex bf (the one i called keen about for a year...so pathetic i know) and how i would close the door on that, mentioned a couple different guys coming in the picture in the next few months, and that a younger guy would pop up. she also mentioned me being in a stable committed partnership by January. Even when i told her about the new guy she made it a point that i wouldn't just have one guy..."you're gonna be living la vida loca" (in her accent which was hilarious) and emphasized I won't be settling down right now but having fun and enjoying myself.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2017, 09:49:48 PM »
I don't think she says the same to everyone either. The details she knew....noone could have known. Also she mentioned the younger guy as if she was baffled herself....like why do I keep getting women who will meet a younger man. Now mind you I never dated younger men myself, however the poi is slightly younger and this new man would come in around the same time poi comes back in. Just curious to find out if they are the same or different persons. But she said I'd have a choice

Offline knel27

« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2017, 09:55:27 PM »
POWER TO ALL OF US LADIES HAVING A CHOICE!!!! 8)

Offline candy1

« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2017, 09:59:25 PM »
Me either, in fact - the way she described my situation with my POI was too bang on.  Apparently I don't have choices coming up - according to her and many other readers (even the "best" according to reviews on here) - my POI and I are meant to be together... damn near perfect match... which some days is a total piss off with how darn terrified he is of getting serious again (and yes - I see it in him when we are together and he has basically told me so himself, so sometimes that "fear" is not a catch phrase).

Offline knel27

« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2017, 10:11:17 PM »
I haven't been on in a while but just decided to log in and I can't help but want to check this lady out lol I'm number 11 in line, down from 13...

her line moves fast. i remember looking at her que the other day and there were 25+ and a few hours later it was 12-15. I was also number 10/11 in line last week and she got to me that night. If you don't get to read with her tonight it will be tomorrow night. just make sure to stay in her que because a couple people will drop off overnight and you'll move up the line faster. she's definitely worth a try.

Offline knel27

« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2017, 11:01:40 PM »
yes, i'm on pacific time and i see her on starting around 5 or 6, sometimes not until later like 7ish. sometimes i see her on earlier if its a saturday or sunday (like early/late afternoon). But usually on weekdays its evening.