Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 145279 times)

Offline knel27

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2017, 03:20:05 PM »
Has she told anyone here that they won't end up with/ be with/ reunite with the person they're asking about?

Thats what Im worried about too. I want everyone to get what they want but it seems like everyone on the forum is getting positive predictions.

This thread is not that long, and only a few of us have read with her it seems and have posted our reviews which didn't really seem too positive or fairy tale like. I can tell you one thing...she WILL NOT feed you a fairy tale or lie. She actually asked me on the phone "do you want me to tell you the truth, no matter what the cards say" and i told her yes. then she joked saying "good I don't want you to kill me, I have a granddaughter" lol. Even when she described how things would unfold, she made sure it wouldn't be all glimmer gold stating "this is not going to be romeo and juliet style...men are not like that" and threw another joke about how men don't open up in the way we want. Once you spend a minute on the phone with her you will come to realize she is direct and won't say anything that the cards don't show her (and she double checks the cards for every question).

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2017, 04:28:38 PM »
I guess I wasn't clear in my question- has anyone received an OVERALL NEGATIVE OUTCOME?

I want to know too. Not just realistic outcomes over fairytales, but like an overall outcome where you were told your POI isn't coming back.

In my last reading I got that he was going to be back but that there would be disappointment again and he would be gone.  She said I could change that IF I changed my ways ("it's not what you do to get someone to come back, but what you do to keep them") and unfortunately saw the reason as fighting over social media (so immature, I know, but he does some hurtful stuff) and that's what we got into our last fight about too, she didn't know that though, and said that if I could stop something like that, that there wouldn't be a disappointment, but that she wasn't sure if I could actually do it.  So have to wait for the next interaction I guess and see what happens.  Does that count?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2017, 04:32:27 PM »
She basically told me I'd would here from my poi mid July. To be careful that she saw argument. Said he would ask to date me. But make it clear no commitment. She said if I would agree to it I would have a commitment by janruary. She I argue the fact well then it Gould he over. She said he will not have any other woman around him.  I'll update if it happens

Offline mystery123

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2017, 05:47:16 PM »
She was good! I didn't give her anything and she said she sees something that was good once is blocked now. Even if it comes back then it will be a disappointment.

After she said all this I gave her some details about POI and what has happened and how if she sees anything else for me. I told her he likes someone else so I don't want to read on him. She said maybe but he thinks a lot about you so she is not sure what the problem is, but she also moved on in her reading.

She said she saw two guys, and asked me to be careful because I might get pregnant if I am not careful LOL! She said first we need boyfriend and then husband then babies so use protection. That cracked me up.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2017, 11:00:04 PM »
Damn she got popular..Just randomly looked at her queue and it's 21 waiting.

So many people read this blog otherwise there is no way that she will be so popular overnight.. She must be thanking you SunshineChick002.. she must be thinking what in the world just happened that I am getting unlimited calls..haha!

The only thing I found little off was that she took another call when she was on call with me, which was a bit strange!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2017, 01:30:10 AM »

So many people read this blog otherwise there is no way that she will be so popular overnight.. She must be thanking you SunshineChick002.. she must be thinking what in the world just happened that I am getting unlimited calls..haha!

The only thing I found little off was that she took another call when she was on call with me, which was a bit strange!
IKR. Damn you, you lurkers. I was so close yesterday, down from #22 to #12, then I went to bed, although she was still taking calls and that was a 6 hour wait. This morning, I arranged a call while at work and I was #18 although she wasn't even on yet and I waited 8hrs, but it never got through. A few minutes ago I arranged another call since she's on now and I'm back to #18. I placed the wait at 1 week, 168 hours, which is just whacked ridiculous, I know. This has got to get me in if I don't get blocked with trying so much. I'll probably miss the call unless I'm watching my phone like a hawk. Seriously??

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2017, 02:06:22 AM »

IKR. Damn you, you lurkers. I was so close yesterday, down from #22 to #12, then I went to bed, although she was still taking calls and that was a 6 hour wait. This morning, I arranged a call while at work and I was #18 although she wasn't even on yet and I waited 8hrs, but it never got through. A few minutes ago I arranged another call since she's on now and I'm back to #18. I placed the wait at 1 week, 168 hours, which is just whacked ridiculous, I know. This has got to get me in if I don't get blocked with trying so much. I'll probably miss the call unless I'm watching my phone like a hawk. Seriously??

The only time I've ever seen her on is starting between 8 PM and 9 PM EST. I'm not sure what time zone she is in though

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2017, 02:21:47 AM »
I'm not even doing any more reads after Kelly i feel like i don't even need to, but, this lady is so cheap and sounds fun so i'm gonna try to make an appt for tonight and circumvent the line 😈

Lets not hype up Kelly too much on this forum or she's going to become another "lady perespone" or aries, to where she will be so busy we will never be able to read with her lol

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2017, 04:08:29 AM »

LOL well I haven't talked to her since I made this post but I don't like mentioning this forum to readers, so I'd never say anything or take credit or anything. I just figured there were some of you in the same position I've been in and it's frustrating to spend so much per minute on readers who can't validate or verify or anything or that you have to feed information to or that only tell you what you want to hear.

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2017, 01:35:59 PM »
Damn!! Now I want to try this lady LOL but I guess I'll wait for a month when the hype kind of dies down haha.

I should have been quiet about Kelly though  ;D jk but it's alright Ill probably need her 6 months down the line...

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2017, 09:38:25 PM »
Damn!! Now I want to try this lady LOL but I guess I'll wait for a month when the hype kind of dies down haha.

I should have been quiet about Kelly though  ;D jk but it's alright Ill probably need her 6 months down the line...

ha 25 people in line. Ridic!

Offline nancy

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2017, 10:36:10 PM »
Just finished my reading with Christina4747733, she said my ex will comeback.  Even Christina only charge 1.50 per minutes but I don't think I will have another reading with her.  She is very nice and thoughtful but not a psychic I'm looking for.

ladya

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2017, 10:42:19 PM »
Just finished my reading with Christina4747733, she said my ex will comeback.  Even Christina only charge 1.50 per minutes but I don't think I will have another reading with her.  She is very nice and thoughtful but not a psychic I'm looking for.

just curious what didnt you like about her. i have her in my favorites to try deciding whether i should in the future. was she detailed?

Offline nancy

« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2017, 10:58:51 PM »
@ladya 

She not very detail. I asked Christina4747733 what did she see things btw me and my ex from now on and forward? She said thing will turn around and we will be in relationship by the end of this year. She didn't see third person in the picture until I told her. She said he feel obligated to his ex gf he dated back in 2015 and they will end things by the end of August. She said he doesn't feeling for her and he been thinking about me.

ladya

« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2017, 11:03:35 PM »
@ladya 

She not very detail. I asked Christina4747733 what did she see things btw me and my ex from now on and forward? She said thing will turn around and we will be in relationship by the end of this year. She didn't see third person in the picture until I told her. She said he feel obligated to his ex gf he dated back in 2015 and they will end things by the end of August. She said he doesn't feeling for her and he been thinking about me.

well i hope she's correct and things work out for you!

anything