Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 143925 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2017, 09:52:43 PM »
Yea but you know how it goes....a new thread forms about an advisor, people get curious and want to try, a few people post some good stuff and boom...a million people in que. Im very grateful for this forum as I probably would've never found her myself. And I'm sure the line will die down eventually like it does for a lot of readers. Although I thoroughly enjoyed my reading with her, I can imagine she is not for everyone. She will only tell you the truth, she curses a lot, makes jokes, sees through your bs as she validates your question with her cards before she can answer correctly, and is very blunt/direct....if you cannot handle this then don't call. I feel like you can learn a lot from the way she delivers news and gives you important advice and what to watch out for. She called me out on so much last night that I have no desire to call keen regularly like I have been, and to actually start opening my heart and my mind again. When people spark a change in you like that, to me its worth the wait and the money.

OMG stop talking already. She'll have 35 in her queue by the time I get off tonight.
Just kidding. ;D You make me want her more. I can handle blunt 'cause I give it. I don't mind profanity since it's part of my dichotomy. Bring it baby, bring it!

Offline kumamon

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2017, 09:58:24 PM »
Up to now 16 on her que

Offline knel27

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2017, 10:00:41 PM »
Yea but you know how it goes....a new thread forms about an advisor, people get curious and want to try, a few people post some good stuff and boom...a million people in que. Im very grateful for this forum as I probably would've never found her myself. And I'm sure the line will die down eventually like it does for a lot of readers. Although I thoroughly enjoyed my reading with her, I can imagine she is not for everyone. She will only tell you the truth, she curses a lot, makes jokes, sees through your bs as she validates your question with her cards before she can answer correctly, and is very blunt/direct....if you cannot handle this then don't call. I feel like you can learn a lot from the way she delivers news and gives you important advice and what to watch out for. She called me out on so much last night that I have no desire to call keen regularly like I have been, and to actually start opening my heart and my mind again. When people spark a change in you like that, to me its worth the wait and the money.

OMG stop talking already. She'll have 35 in her queue by the time I get off tonight.
Just kidding. ;D You make me want her more. I can handle blunt 'cause I give it. I don't mind profanity since it's part of my dichotomy. Bring it baby, bring it!

HAHAHA i'm sorry, its rare for me to make so many posts on the same person in one day. You won't be disappointed with her, she will bring it!!! ;D

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2017, 10:36:50 PM »
Now it's at 18 in her que!!

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2017, 11:03:44 PM »
Now 21. I've read with her for 2 months now. Came across her after going through pages and pages and pages of psychics. I wanted someone who was honest and could give a fresh view. I've never seen more than maybe 7 in line at once lol

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2017, 11:17:17 PM »
The fact that she's affordable def is a big plus and will make more try her lol

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2017, 11:42:58 PM »

I feel the same about readings with her. I'm not feeling like I need to hear more to get more readings and more validation. I had a good and a bad reading last night with her so things are good but then could be bad based on something specific I've done in the past that has caused issues. So she was warning me of where it could go if I keep up with that habit. She said "it's not just getting him back, but doing the right things when he does come back to keep him." So true.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2017, 11:56:03 PM »
I'm number 22 in line. Really? Really?????

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2017, 12:31:33 AM »
I'm number 22 in line. Really? Really?????

She's on and taking calls now, fingers crossed you get though tonight :)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2017, 12:44:48 AM »
OMG, I'm at #19 now. 8)

I wonder if anyone has told her why she has gotten such a huge surge all of a sudden or does she already know.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2017, 12:46:52 AM »
OMG, I'm at #19 now. 8)

I wonder if anyone has told her why she has gotten such a huge surge all of a sudden or does she already know.

I haven't said anything. I don't like to mention the forums to a reader if that's how I found them. Sometimes I'll say they came recommended but that's it.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2017, 01:05:55 AM »
I haven't said anything. I don't like to mention the forums to a reader if that's how I found them. Sometimes I'll say they came recommended but that's it.

Not you specifically, just in general. She would have to wonder why now, and a waitlist so high?
#17 now

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2017, 01:11:58 AM »

Not you specifically, just in general. She would have to wonder why now, and a waitlist so high?
#17 now

lol I didn't realize a post would raise her popularity like that. I just wanted to share because after 8 years of readings on various things, it's nice to have found someone who is honest and accurate and cheap too.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2017, 01:55:48 AM »

lol I didn't realize a post would raise her popularity like that. I just wanted to share because after 8 years of readings on various things, it's nice to have found someone who is honest and accurate and cheap too.

Hope she is not going to raise her price

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2017, 03:19:29 PM »
Has she told anyone here that they won't end up with/ be with/ reunite with the person they're asking about?

If you read my earlier posts, you'll see that I've stated I've received negative predictions.  She's not a fairy tale reader by any means.  Further, if you read her reviews on Keen, you'll see she's given negative predictions to readers who, unfortunately, have had those come to pass.  Pretty much the one reason why I read with her.  Because good or bad, I know it's going to come to pass.

anything